PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' Wesley Woodyard practicing again; Chris Kuper still limited

Denver Native (Carol)
12-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Linebacker Wesley Woodyard, the Broncos' leading tackler, vowed he would return from an ankle injury to play Sunday in a pivotal game at Baltimore.

True to his word, Woodyard practiced Wednesday as the Broncos began installing their gameplan for the Ravens.

Right guard Chris Kuper, sidelined by a left ankle injury, was a limited participant early in the practice session.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22177115/broncos-wesley-woodyard-practicing-again-chris-kuper-still

Army Bronco
12-12-2012, 11:15 PM
We need Kuper bad. Maybe not so much for the next few games but for the playoffs. Yes, this is CPT Obvious speaking.

BroncoWave
12-12-2012, 11:19 PM
We need Kuper bad. Maybe not so much for the next few games but for the playoffs. Yes, this is CPT Obvious speaking.

I saw a stat that of the 16 or so times Manning has been sacked, like 14 have come in games that Kuper didn't play. He might be as important to our o-line as Clady.

Tned
12-13-2012, 12:24 AM
I saw a stat that of the 16 or so times Manning has been sacked, like 14 have come in games that Kuper didn't play. He might be as important to our o-line as Clady.

Mason posted a stat a few days ago. With Ramirez in, Manning is sacked once every 20 attempts. With Kuper in, once every 80 or so attempts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

BroncoWave
12-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Yeah, we need Kuper in the worst way for the playoffs. It would be REALLY nice if he could make it back this week though.

Tned
12-13-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah, we need Kuper in the worst way for the playoffs. It would be REALLY nice if he could make it back this week though.

I would like to see the run stats as well. Have to believe much more productive to the right with Kuper in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Army Bronco
12-13-2012, 02:33 AM

I would like to see the run stats as well. Have to believe much more productive to the right with Kuper in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner Houston killed us with their stunts towards Ramirez.

Dirk
12-13-2012, 08:14 AM
I will be glad to see Woodyard back on the field!
And I want Kupe to come back when he is totally ready. He doesn't need to rush anything. We definately need him for the playoffs at 100%.