PDA

View Full Version : Belicheat is a jerk exhibit #35,587A

sneakers
11-06-2007, 05:42 AM
http://cmsimg.indystar.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=BG&Dato=20071104&Kategori=SPORTS03&Lopenr=711040801&Ref=PH&Item=72&MaxW=500&MaxH=400&Q=60

WTE
11-06-2007, 09:31 AM
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1355/bbie5.jpg

Belichick gave Dungy a sincere hug after the Colts beat NE in last years AFCCG.

But since then Saint Dungy linked Belichick to Barry Bonds.

He called the overblown Spygate a "sad, sad day for the NFL."

He wrote in his ridiculous blog how fortunate he is for coaching for such a great team that doesn't place winning above everything. He referred to Irsay and Polian as stand-up guys (gimme a break) and took a cowardly shot at Bob Kraft and Belichick

and then he had his defensive line simulating the snap count in last Sunday's game against New England.

Belichick and his players don't appreciate Dungy's little remarks and they made him pay.

Screw Dungy.

SBboundBRONCOS
11-06-2007, 09:41 AM
just face it belicheat is a little cry baby. wha wha he said mean things about me cheating wha wha

this isnt his first time doing this either

WTE
11-06-2007, 09:46 AM
just face it belicheat is a little cry baby. wha wha he said mean things about me cheating wha wha

this isnt his first time doing this either

Boy, you seem to be doing a lot of crying lately

~from Broncos/Lions game day thread...~

i want to cry

MNPatsFan
11-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Don't forget that the Patriots' coach-to-quarterback operation/communication system mysteriously did not work the entire game, while the Colts' coach-to-quarterback communication system worked the entire game!:shocked:

"Well, we definitely had a lot of problems with the coach-to-quarterback," Belichick said. "Basically, we didn't have a coach-to-quarterback operation, so we had to signal in all of the plays, which is unusual, but that's the way it was. What-all was going on, I can't tell you, but I can tell you that, from a functional standpoint, the coach-to-quarterback was basically useless." He added, "It was a problem from the first series. We stopped using it - we tried to use it, but it was ineffective."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/11/06/more_static_in_air/

Another article regarding same thing.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3095903

The Colts' were able to continue using their coach-to-quarterback communication system the entire game because the NFL apparently ONLY requires the Colts to take off their headsets IF the Patriots coaches had also lost the ability to communicate with the booth, which conveniently for the Colts did not happen.:rolleyes:

"[T]he Colts were allowed to continue using their coach-to-quarterback communication. They would have had to stop communicating with coaches in the booth if the Patriots had lost that ability as well."

Where the Colts interfering with the Pats coach-to-quarterback communication system? I don't know, but it sure looks suspicious.;) Moreover, to ALL those Pats haters out there that claimed the Pats also cheated by jamming the opposing team's coach-to-quarterback communication system:

1. Be advised that "The NFL never found any evidence that the Patriots were running audio interference with the coach-to-quarterback system."

and

2. It happens at least once in essentially every home stadium at some point during the season, which means that EVERY team must be cheating by interfering with the opposing team's coach-to-quarterback communication system.:eviltongue:

Escobar
11-06-2007, 11:04 AM

lmao!!!

caught him red handed

OB
11-06-2007, 11:45 AM
The guy has no class - Everyone says its "just who he is" very to the point - blah blah - even players that played in Pro Bowls say that about him - he's just not a personable fella - and he cheats ;)

GEM
11-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Pot meet Kettle. Waaaaa...headsets didn't work (heard that before in regards to the Patriots), waaaaaaaa....Crowd noise.

I mean, come on, you overcame it and won. It wouldn't sound so hypocritical if there weren't 3 or 4 teams that have said the exact same things about the Patriots.

SBboundBRONCOS
11-06-2007, 01:17 PM

you caught me :mad:

but that was just in regards to all of these injuries we are suffering right now, its really depressing when every week a new guy seems to get on IR

belicheat is simply crying over the fact that he got caught cheating and now is trying to find any way possible to catch another team . . . .our headsets dont work, the dome is TOO lound. boo freaking hoo

WTE
11-06-2007, 02:16 PM
belicheat is simply crying over the fact that he got caught cheating and now is trying to find any way possible to catch another team . . . .our headsets dont work, the dome is TOO lound. boo freaking hoo

Belichick isn't the one who brought up the fact the headsets didn't work the entire game, a reporter asked him about it and he simply said they had to use hand signals.

However, it was Peyton Manning who brought up the injuries on his team and said they're not an excuse for losing but he wished the players were out there.

By simply bringing up the injuries he's using it as an excuse. The Patriots had more injuries during last years AFCCG but they never mentioned it or whined about it like Peyton.

However, consider this.....if last Sunday's game was played in Foxboro and Indy's headsets did not work it everyone would be talking about. I find it very unusual the media is trying to sweep this under the rug.

Just my observation.

underrated29
11-06-2007, 02:31 PM
However, consider this.....if last Sunday's game was played in Foxboro and Indy's headsets did not work it everyone would be talking about. I find it very unusual the media is trying to sweep this under the rug.

Just my observation.

Well thats just because they have cought Ne cheating, so you have been put on the blacklist.

I also highly doubt a reporter just came up to bellicheck and said hey , how are the headsets working? Fine right? You know, just in case they have been tampered with.? right? i see the handsignals, obviously its not too loud in here, something has to up with those darn headsets right?

"well now that you mention it, they arent working at all, so we do have to use handisgnals."

But i will admit that is kinda strange how theirs did and yours didnt.

WTE
11-06-2007, 02:47 PM
I also highly doubt a reporter just came up to bellicheck and said hey , how are the headsets working? Fine right? You know, just in case they have been tampered with.? right? i see the handsignals, obviously its not too loud in here, something has to up with those darn headsets right?

"well now that you mention it, they arent working at all, so we do have to use handisgnals."

A reporter brought it up at Belichick's Monday press conference. Check it out for yourself if you want. It's on http://www.patriots.com/homepage/

Medford Bronco
11-06-2007, 03:09 PM
http://cmsimg.indystar.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?NewTbl=1&Avis=BG&Dato=20071104&Kategori=SPORTS03&Lopenr=711040801&Ref=PH&Item=72&MaxW=500&MaxH=400&Q=60

lol substitute Dungy for Mangini and you have the same pose :laugh:

All I can say is. who cares if coaches make nice nice...

If the Broncos were doing what NE was doing there would be lots of fans
here that would be very very happy, myself included.

hey no one is perfect but the Pats have been tremendous and never ever
lose focus in a game. I wish Denver had that killer instinct last year.

Maybe we do not lose to SD up 24-7 with the game seemingly in hand :tsk:
That was the beginning of the end of that team and we have not been the same since......winning just 5 games and losing 10 :mad:

underrated29
11-06-2007, 04:04 PM
A reporter brought it up at Belichick's Monday press conference. Check it out for yourself if you want. It's on http://www.patriots.com/homepage/

why am i not surprised its on video, is there anything the pats dont have on video?

just kiddin,..well that obviously changes things.

Here have an :elefant:

sneakers
11-07-2007, 01:49 AM
If NE's electronic communications fail, the other team has to shut theirs down too.

WTE
11-07-2007, 07:24 AM
If NE's electronic communications fail, the other team has to shut theirs down too.

You are incorrect Stinky Sneakers. MNPatsFan already explained why the Colts were allowed to continue using their coach-to-QB communication system several posts above. I'll reprint it since you read only what you choose to read and believe only what you choose to believe.

The Colts' were able to continue using their coach-to-quarterback communication system the entire game because the NFL apparently ONLY requires the Colts to take off their headsets IF the Patriots coaches had also lost the ability to communicate with the booth, which conveniently for the Colts did not happen.:rolleyes:

"[T]he Colts were allowed to continue using their coach-to-quarterback communication. They would have had to stop communicating with coaches in the booth if the Patriots had lost that ability as well."

SR
11-07-2007, 07:34 AM
I don't blame the man inside the hoodie for having a chip on his shoulder. His team sure as hell knows how to play though.