PDA

View Full Version : Broncos riding high but have some blemishes, too

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2012, 06:09 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) -- The Denver Broncos are as complete a team as the NFL has to offer, with Peyton Manning's pinpoint passes and Von Miller's sack-strips setting the tone for a squad that hasn't lost in two months.

Still, there are blemishes for these Broncos (10-3), whose quest for that proverbial complete game marches on through a minefield of maladies - red zone stalls, pass protection pitfalls, coverage blunders - that could derail their dreams.

Even though they've won eight straight, they have a lengthy fix-it list.

That, Manning insists, is a good thing.

rest - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos-riding-high-blemishes-too-215220563--nfl.html

Dean
12-08-2012, 07:30 AM
why do you post this crap?

I found it entertaining. Are you not entertained?

why cant we jusy enjoy the win? everthing was so sublime until YOU posted this negative nancy garbage.

IMO this was not a negative article and it certainly wasn't garbage.

OrangeHoof
12-08-2012, 11:00 AM
It depends what you want to be. Want to be AFC West champs? The Broncos are already good enough. Want to reach the AFC Championship Game? They need to shore up a few areas particularly in the middle on defense. Want to reach the Super Bowl? I don't think they'll get there unless they get a few breaks.

Chef Zambini
12-08-2012, 12:14 PM
baltimore will be a big test, that is a hurdle that we have fallen over every year, every time we play the ravens in baltimore.
A win there in december, shows we are worthy contenders for the title !

BroncoTech
12-09-2012, 05:42 PM
baltimore will be a big test, that is a hurdle that we have fallen over every year, every time we play the ravens in baltimore.
A win there in december, shows we are worthy contenders for the title !

I agree this is a good test for our playoff aspirations. I wish Fox would steal a play from the 49'rs playbook and send the team back east a few days early. They even left the team there for over a week as they had 2 back east games back-to-back this year. If the problem is the time zone then prepare the team for the time zone.