PDA

View Full Version : Den @ SF (Pre Season) <- Shhh some dumb poster

Nick
08-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Going to Fridays Game with My wife any one want to tail gate love to meet up with some fellow Bronco fans. You might recognize my name, haven't posted for a while because of the down turn on the economy.

If you havn't gone to a niners and Broncos game before it is very relaxed but am also going to the Broncos @ Raiders game (Exact opposite) also is a little more intense.

For all of the regular posters I talked to so much.. I hope it is going well for you! Even you Tned... :coffee:

But going to get about 8 tickets on Craigslist shortly. Most likely going to wear his 1st ordered Cutler Jersey Crossed out and with Orton's name on it (DJ's wearing all orange against raiders so if you are daring enough you can go with me) let me know. Seriously... Ordered my Cutler Jersey 2 minutes after Broncos drafted him... If you do not know me. Any ways feel free to post here even if you are not going to the game... I am stoked... Broncos football IS BACK BABY!!!!!

underrated29
08-12-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm confused.

:confused:

Magnificent Seven
08-13-2009, 01:05 AM
Hola!

I will be at Broncos vs. 49ers game! Our seats will be located at Lower East Stand # 33 and 8th row away from Broncos' sideline. I will be wearing Elway's orange jersey and my Broncos hat.

Nick
08-16-2009, 05:53 PM
sorry was drunk... waaaaay drunk but sims needs to start over Orton. :beer: