PDA

View Full Version : Can you just shoot me now

OB
11-05-2007, 12:53 PM
WTH - This month has been sheer and total misery for me - and every week the broncos play it gets worse -

I finally have a great day - played golf with a lake view, gorgeous weather - had a legitimate par and almost a legitimate birdie (the greens werent really well kept - it was like putting on my front lawn which was mowed down real short, burnt and patchy) and I was surrounded by water and did not lose one ball in the water (noticed how I said in the water - LOL )

Other events occurred that made my evening very nice ;) ;)

And then I go home and see we lost 44-7 and Jay may have a broken leg

Travis Henry, DJ Williams, and a few others had to be treated -

Why cant God give me one WHOLE day of joy - just one :mad:

So I guess the purpose of this thread is this

I want the great football minds to tell me is going on with our team - is there any other team with so many injuries to such key personnel

The only saving grace is our division sucks as bad as we do - but even if we won it by pure luck, at this point, we'd be creamed by any team in the playoffs, IMHO

I told myself these next two games were crucial, with KC being the bigger one but after such a crushing defeat Im not sure if this game didnt do us in :rip:

jhns
11-05-2007, 01:45 PM
I am a Bronco and Husker fan. I haven't had a good weekend in a LONG time...

Requiem / The Dagda
11-05-2007, 01:47 PM
It's unfortunate to see injuries happen to this team, and even though I'm a huge fan I don't let this sort of thing get to me.

SBboundBRONCOS
11-05-2007, 01:53 PM
It's unfortunate to see injuries happen to this team, and even though I'm a huge fan I don't let this sort of thing get to me.

what if your boy Crowder was done for the season :D

**knocks on wood**

Medford Bronco
11-05-2007, 02:28 PM
WTH - This month has been sheer and total misery for me - and every week the broncos play it gets worse -

I finally have a great day - played golf with a lake view, gorgeous weather - had a legitimate par and almost a legitimate birdie (the greens werent really well kept - it was like putting on my front lawn which was mowed down real short, burnt and patchy) and I was surrounded by water and did not lose one ball in the water (noticed how I said in the water - LOL )

Other events occurred that made my evening very nice

I want the great football minds to tell me is going on with our team - is there any other team with so many injuries to such key personnel

The only saving grace is our division sucks as bad as we do - but even if we won it by pure luck, at this point, we'd be creamed by any team in the playoffs, IMHO

I told myself these next two games were crucial, with KC being the bigger one but after such a crushing defeat Im not sure if this game didnt do us in : :

Just be glad you can play golf. I am lucky to have time to go to the bathroom
with my household :laugh: and work :tsk:

The point is that this team is not good and if we know it already then
the losses do not sting as much as when we think we are pretty good

see last year vs SF and yesterday vs Det and SD.

we miss Al Wilson so much, I know he is not coming back but
his loss sucks and the d line sucks even more. :tsk:

Buff
11-05-2007, 02:41 PM
I know a guy who knows a guy-- it can be arranged if the price is right... ;)

Requiem / The Dagda
11-05-2007, 03:01 PM
what if your boy Crowder was done for the season :D

**knocks on wood**

I'd be disappointed, but what can I do about it?

champbronc2
11-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Defensive scheme sucks for our personell.

Injuries are KILLING us.

I wonder how good we could have been if we had our team leaders.

dandaman23
11-05-2007, 04:37 PM

Other events occurred that made my evening very nice ;)

I told myself these next two games were crucial, with KC being the bigger one but after such a crushing defeat Im not sure if this game didnt do us in :rip:

Atleast UCONN is playing well..;)

OB
11-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Atleast UCONN is playing well..;)

IMO - they are in over their heads - glad to see them ranked 11th (?) but its the BCS - I think if they played OK, TX, USC etc they would get creamed

Celts have started out good - GO RAY RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the way things are going with me - Ray, KG, and Pierce will all go down in the same game :tsk::tsk:

OB
11-05-2007, 09:00 PM
I know a guy who knows a guy-- it can be arranged if the price is right... ;)
:listen: PM me - if I wuss out I have a feller at the top of my list :D

Jody
11-05-2007, 09:07 PM

Hey OB. You remind me of me! Lucky you! It's very frustrating to see 'little' hope for future games. What's especially sad about that statement is, I would consider myself an 'optimist'! It's in stereo, Broncos and my college team (Huskers). These things go through 'cycles', but it does get a little discouraging. Never give up hope though, it's our saving grace sometimes OB!

OB
11-05-2007, 09:41 PM
I also want to know why I cant edit titles to my threads- i HATE having a typo in my thread title - mods hint hint :pray:

Jody
11-05-2007, 11:09 PM
I also want to know why I cant edit titles to my threads- i HATE having a typo in my thread title - mods hint hint :pray:

You are amongst friends here (I think :confused: )....

What's the big deal about a typo? We know you are intelligent. You've just had a long day of slaving.:D

Denver Native (Carol)
11-05-2007, 11:50 PM

Took care of it for ya.

OB
11-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Took care of it for ya.

thanks babe :love:

Uncle Buck
11-06-2007, 02:03 AM

Thelma,

There is only one solution for this: meet me at the Grand Canyon.

Louise