PDA

View Full Version : Most Fun Bronco to Watch

cmc0605
12-04-2012, 01:24 AM
These are my 4 favorite choices, but I have an "other" section (comment). I'm voting Holliday just because I get a sense of excitement everytime he touches the football and has a chance to run.

And go...

bcbronc
12-04-2012, 03:09 AM
Von ainec for me.

Champ deserves to be on that list too imo.

Canmore
12-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Von ainec for me.

Champ deserves to be on that list too imo.

I love watching Bailey, but Von Miller is a beast!

UnderArmour
12-04-2012, 08:22 AM
1. Peyton Manning
2. Von Miller
3. Elvis Dumervil
4. Demaryius Thomas
5. Wesley Woodyard
6. Chris Harris
7. Trindon Holliday
53. Champ Bailey. Because few QBs are dumb enough to actually throw the ball in his direction.

EMB6903
12-04-2012, 09:50 AM
It is an absolute treat to watch von miller every week.

I Eat Staples
12-04-2012, 11:04 AM
I voted Peyton, but he and Von are 1A and 1B for me.

Buff
12-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Mitch Unrein.

Mike
12-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Love watching Manning, but I had to vote for Miller.

Did they say anything about his injury? Our defense went to shit when he got hurt. I know he went back in, but you could tell he wasn't able to go full out.

OldschoolFreak
12-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Miller because it's so unusual to be on your toes anticipating something great to happen from the D.

Manning and the whole offense are of course fun but that's to be expected.

Positive anticipation for big plays from the defense is new and very welcome!

slim
12-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Von Miller.

Ravage!!!
12-04-2012, 03:36 PM
I absolutely love watching Manning manipulate a defense.

Italianmobstr7
12-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Very, very tough to choose. I love watching them all. If I had to choose 1, I'd say Von, so that's who I picked, but it's incredible watching Manning work. I also love watching Champ. Dude is still a beast. Held V Jax to 1 catch for 8 yards. The other catches Jackson had against us weren't against Champ. I just love watching this whole team honestly. Our pass rush is great, our offense can be explosive. All of our corners are talented, Moore has improved. Woodyard has stepped up big time. This has been a really fun season.

Chef Zambini
12-04-2012, 03:43 PM
i love watching von miller dance !
and sometimes when he plays football thats fun too.
but all that football stuff is hard to understand, i really enjoy the dancing!
sometimes when i am doing the wave, i miss some of the dancing. I guess i get distracted by the cheerleaders.
heyt, why didnt the cheerleaders get a vote?

DenBronx
12-04-2012, 03:50 PM
As much fun Von Miller is to watch I picked Manning. Mainly because Manning is an artist on the field. The way he disects defenses is someone I will never forget, even when he was with the Colts I was a little starstruck watching him.

But Von is truly amazing too. He has off the chart talent and outside of football he is a very good guy, doing alot of charity work ect.

We could have compared Tebow and Von last year in this argument too. As much as a I liked watching Von last year I liked seeing Tebow win the game in the final 2 minutes. Yes Tebow had help but he managed to still do it at the end. The differance this year is we now have a guy who can throw and do it for all 4 quarters. So Manning is something we as fans have wanted for so long.

DenBronx
12-04-2012, 03:53 PM
I like that you put Holliday in the argument. He just seems like he can rip a long run everytime he gets the ball. He is better than Eddie Royal and that I am happy about. Hopefully we can keep him here in Denver. Great field position with Manning and solid defense = Championships!

Grover
12-04-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm considering the word "fun" and I really get the most fun out of watching Trindon Holliday, so that's how I voted.
I'm amazed by Von, surprised by Champ's continued great play, and awestruck when watching Demaryius. But FUN best describes my feeling watching Trindon scoot past would be tacklers.

Day1BroncoFan
12-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Love watching Manning, but I had to vote for Miller.

Did they say anything about his injury? Our defense went to shit when he got hurt. I know he went back in, but you could tell he wasn't able to go full out.

Who's injury?

Tebowtime2011
12-04-2012, 08:53 PM
It is fun watching tony carter because when he gets in he plays alot of man defense and it is a battle I expect him to make big plays.

smith49
12-04-2012, 10:43 PM
I gotta say..... I work with a guy that is a huge texans fan. He is cocky and thinks he knows his stuff eventhough his football iq is derived from bleacher report which in my book is a bit of a joke. Anyhow, when we picked up Holiday all he could say was " good luck with that lame duck". " all he's gonna do is catch the ball and stand there to get hit". " he sucks".

Well, needless to say, I've had my fun shovin that one in his face.

I still vote Von however. That is if I could vote from my phone.

tomjonesrocks
12-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Manning, Von, Thomas.

dogfish
12-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Knowshon

-Sincerely, MO

Dapper Dan
12-05-2012, 01:19 AM
I gotta say..... I work with a guy that is a huge texans fan. He is cocky and thinks he knows his stuff eventhough his football iq is derived from bleacher report which in my book is a bit of a joke. Anyhow, when we picked up Holiday all he could say was " good luck with that lame duck". " all he's gonna do is catch the ball and stand there to get hit". " he sucks".

Well, needless to say, I've had my fun shovin that one in his face.

I still vote Von however. That is if I could vote from my phone.

Bleacher Report is a complete joke. I dont know how people take it serious.

Dapper Dan
12-05-2012, 01:19 AM
I like watching Moreno on the exercise bike.

MOtorboat
12-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Lance Ball

Sincerely,
Dog.

Simple Jaded
12-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Been watching such garbage for so long that it doesn't get any better than watching Peyton Manning.......

Day1BroncoFan
12-05-2012, 07:50 PM
I voted other 'cause I can't decide between Von and Manning.

I vote Von Manning or Peyton Miller, take your choice.

Dzone
12-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Have to vote for the greatest quarterback who ever lived. We have PFM on our team! Damn, someone pinch me, I must be dreaming.

Day1BroncoFan
12-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Have to vote for the greatest quarterback who ever lived. We have PFM on our team! Damn, someone pinch me, I must be dreaming.

If you're dreaming, don't wake up. :D

dogfish
12-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Lance Ball

Sincerely,
Dog.

get your own joke, midget. . . :coffee:

nyuk nyuk
12-07-2012, 11:51 PM
I'm surprised Von is winning. He's un-effing-believable, of course, but he's not The Maestro.

Simple Jaded
12-08-2012, 12:20 AM
I'm surprised Von is winning. He's un-effing-believable, of course, but he's not The Maestro.

We expect this all from Manning, although Miller was the 2nd overall his success is so new and exciting.......

Chef Zambini
12-08-2012, 01:20 AM
miller, exciting and new,
' he is the love boat !