PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Suggs with bicep injury -- Albert Breer says torn bicep

Tned
12-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Not that I wish injury on anyone, but this could be good news for the game in two weeks:

RT @AdamSchefter: Terrell Suggs has biceps injury. Concern it could be torn but Suggs tweeted he's getting 2nd opinion. Suggs expected to miss some time but not season-ending.

UPDATE:

RT @AlbertBreer: Terrell Suggs confirms via text he has torn biceps. Was told there are three or four guys in the NFL playing through a similar injury.

SR
12-03-2012, 09:23 PM
He'll be back. The dude is a monster. Has been since I used I play him in high school.

Tned
12-03-2012, 09:52 PM
More info:

RT @AlbertBreer: Terrell Suggs confirms via text he has torn biceps. Was told there are three or four guys in the NFL playing through a similar injury.
RT @AlbertBreer: Asked Suggs if he can play through it. Response: "I can".

DenBronx
12-03-2012, 09:55 PM
I hope he will be out and Lewis is delayed until we play them too. I just want us to win as many games as possible to catch that 2nd seed and having those guys out would help alot!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Terrell Suggs hopes to play through torn biceps muscle

Terrell Suggs confirmed to NFL.com's Albert Breer on Monday that he has a torn biceps muscle in his arm, but the Baltimore Ravens linebacker believes he can play through the injury.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh said earlier Monday the team was encouraged Suggs wasn't seriously hurt in Sunday's loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Suggs confirmed the extent of the injury in a text message to Breer.

Asked by Breer if he can play through the injury, Suggs replied, "I can."

Earlier Monday, Suggs used Twitter to calm fans concerned about his health.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000105475/article/terrell-suggs-hopes-to-play-through-torn-biceps-muscle

TXBRONC
12-04-2012, 11:06 AM
We shall see. I don't know who Suggs is talking who is currently playing with the same injury.

DenBronx
12-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Even if he does manage to play, it will still weaken his level of play and strength.