PDA

View Full Version : Tues Evening Report, (8/11/09) by pnbronco

pnbronco
08-12-2009, 12:07 AM
So the players came out in pads this evening. The first thing I noticed was that Britton Colquitt is bald and he had really cute hair before tonight. Then I saw Nate Swift and he looked like a drunk tried to give him a mohawk, it was soo zig zaggie and just baddddd. Well they looked like models compared to what was done to poor Tom Brandstater. Picture a cross between the 3 Stooges and Terry Bradshaw. No hair on top long hair all along the sides, it was so bad. It happened to all the rookies, I can't even describe what was done to Kenny McKinley, shave on the sides and from the middle of his head to the back and a cross in what was left on top. From a distance Moreno looked like he had corn rolls, nope just the hair missing in strips. OK I know this has nothing to do with football but I just had a feeling it was going to be a different practice and it was.

No Casey Wiegmann or Eddie Royal, they got the night off. So Ben Hamilton was center tonight.

Lots of specialty drills. Passing to RB, handing off to RB. The punt and kick off units broke into small groups and really worked on blocking. The O lines and D lines blocked and blocked and blocked. The TE worked a lot on blocking tonight. At one point they set up a blocking dummy and the "gunner" on the kicking team got around another player and then tackled the dummy. The first time David Bruton tackled it I thought it would pop he hit it so hard. The guy is intense. He was working super hard all night and fielded the ball on the 2 in one of the reps, he is looking good. Another player looking good on ST is Alphonso Smith. I hope it translates to the game because he has looked good running back punts.

The surprise of the night of me was Jarvis Moss, he was running in front of everyone on the sprints. The first down the field on Special Teams he was everywhere first. He got lots of reps with the seconds tonight, he is working hard. On the other side, every time I turned around Josh Barrett was getting chewed out by someone about not being aggressive enough, not running all the way down the field, he did not have a good night.

Tonight must of been hitting the player night. First I saw where they hiked the ball to the QB and then a coach would hit them with those pads you hold if a player is blocking into you. I mean they would just kept hitting them till they passes the ball. Then I looked over at the TE and they were catching the ball and getting hit by 2 players with the pads.

I am so blown away by Knowshon Moreno. The kid can flat out run, I would never believe he was a rookie let alone missed a week. He is fast and can hit those holes and cut, it is really something to see. He seems to have pretty good hands too. At one point the hole totally closed down and he popped out like a rat, I have no idea how he did that.

Tony Carter had a great night. He leaped into the air and picked off a pass from Orton to Stok (I think). This kid can jump. He also would have sacked the QB on one route, although I think they may have gave it to Jarvis who was there a few seconds later.

Not one of Orton's better practices. He over threw, got picked off by Tony and Champ, got several passes broken up one I remember by Goodman, it could be the D is just getting better. He did have some really good passes to Stok and was hitting Lloyd a bunch tonight. Gaffney and McKinley had some great receptions. All the receivers looked good at times. Putzier really stood out for the TE's tonight, had some great receptions. McKinley raced down the field and caught a really long pass from Simms. Simms was really on or really off tonight when he was on it looked great and then he over threw like crazy at times.

I though over all the secondary D looked great, they are covering really well and getting that swagger back. The front brought nice pressure at times but still need some work. I tried to watch McBean more, he got through a couple of times, but Harris did a really good job of keeping him out more times than not. IMO Crowder was putting on more pressure than anyone.

Prater made all his attempts tonight.

So the highlight of the night. They were working on the Red Zone. Orton tries to pass to Stok and Hill is all over him like in pass interference all over on him and he can not catch the ball. Stok jumped on 3 D guys and I know he was saying when they are on you like "this" it's pass interference. So the next play Orton does a beauty to Stok and he catches it in the end zone, Stok is so happy he spikes the ball. Stok is standing straight up and out of no where Moreno runs up behind Stok and Leap Frogs over him. Stok is 6' and Moreno jumps over him, I so wish I had a picture of THAT! The crowd went nuts.

Line of the night....Moreno fumbled in one of the drills, from Kenny Peterson..."Hey Knowshon you're in the NFL now", and the D went nuts with first the fumble and then the line. Could explain the leap frog later in the evening.

The guys are having some great energy out there. It was a blast to watch tonight. I can see more and more of a bond forming between the players. The hair cuts were horrible and meant to be that way and the rookies all seemed to take it in the fun it was meant to be. While I was getting my football signed Chad Jackson yelled to Kenny McKinley you look great Kenny, I looked at him and said did you do that to Kenny, he said yes and I would be happy to cut your hair any time, my hair is long to the middle of my back and I smiled and said thanks but I think I'll pass. When I asked who got Tom he said the other QB's. I think those boys have a very wicked side...night all...p

sneakers
08-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Didn't a Tony Carter win a super bowl with the Broncos in 1997? Wasn't he a cornerback?

edit: that tony carter was a fullback....this current tony carter is a CB

BroncoWave
08-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Didn't a Tony Carter win a super bowl with the Broncos in 1997? Wasn't he a cornerback?

This Tony Carter is a rookie from Florida State.

TXBRONC
08-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Thanks Pn.

The way McDaniels talked about Moreno and the reports about how he is doing in camp lead me to believe that he's probably going to get more carries than some people might think.

frenchfan
08-12-2009, 01:50 AM
as usual... awesome report PN...
I still don't get why you don't like to write :confused: :D

I'm glad we have an intense camp... This is something we couldn't blame on McD... he said the Broncos would be well prepared and he does everything to reach the goal... He sure made some mistakes, but I'm pleased about the camp and draft so far... BTW, as much as I like Shanny, he did made some mistakes too...
Give our coach our support and some time to prove he is the deal...

On Orton...
Well, I think we'll have to wait the first games of the season to really judge... I prefer he makes mistakes now because he can learn from them...

On Moreno...
I really hope the guy is the deal... and I think he is... he will be special IMO

Pn... You said our D could put the pressure on our OL? According to how good is our OL, is it a sign of improvment or is it just at this time D is ahead of O in terms of preparation?

:beer:

pnbronco
08-12-2009, 02:19 AM
Pn... You said our D could put the pressure on our OL? According to how good is our OL, is it a sign of improvment or is it just at this time D is ahead of O in terms of preparation?

At times the D is putting pressure on the O. I think it's both. The QB's are hanging on to the ball too long at times and the D is better. In fact as I was watching them today I thought this is not the same D from last year. Their body language was so different today. I have to say the D had more energy tonight than they did at several games last year.

To give you a idea of the difference. Last year they had to put Josh Barrett on the field because the other safeties were so bad. This year he looks the worst of the group. Interesting enough Vernon Fox looks pretty good when he has the support around him, I was surprised to see that he was still here. The real gem other than Champ of course is Andre Goodman. He just seems to come out of no where and make plays.

Elvis said today on the radio that he has had to learn a new play book every year he has been here. Just once he would like to come in and just have to work on skills. I never thought of it that way. So the front D have a large learning curve too when you think of it that way.

The word that best describes what I have been seeing is "The Team". I have to give Coach McD big credit for turning the players on the field into a team. I have no idea what type of season we will really have, but those young men out there have a lot of pride right now and I give Coach the credit for that too. Thanks for the sweet words French and understand writing is just not my thing, but knowing you will enjoy it makes it a whole lot easier.

Lonestar
08-12-2009, 03:54 AM
thanks for your time tonight posts..:salute:

Glad to hear they are becoming a TEAM again..

broncofaninfla
08-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Great stuff PN!!!!

broncofaninfla
08-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Tony Carter was a stud at FSU, the kid has talent. Don't be surprised if he makes the team, even if it's on the PS

Chris90210
08-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Did you see Hillis at practice?

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2008/1119/20081119__20081120_C01_SP20FBNBRONX~p1_200.JPG

Sirius Red Zone said that McD was falling in love with him and they support Hillis in the 2nd slot for RB

Denver Native (Carol)
08-12-2009, 08:19 AM
Elvis said today on the radio that he has had to learn a new play book every year he has been here. Just once he would like to come in and just have to work on skills. I never thought of it that way. So the front D have a large learning curve too when you think of it that way.

Great reporting pn - I don't think any of us realize how hard that had to be on the defensive players - learning a new play book every year. No wonder there were problems

GEM
08-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Pn, I love your reports. You bring a personal touch to them that usually have me giggling. Thanks so much for all your hard work during camp this year. :salute:

wbmustang
08-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Tony Carter was a stud at FSU, the kid has talent. Don't be surprised if he makes the team, even if it's on the PS

I commented about him earlier in the camp thread. I think he has a lot of talent. He started off hot at FSU and ended up having a kind of down senior year but I think he can play he is very good. I really do hope he makes the team. Alphonso Smith and Tony Carter make up the all ACC Team Secondary of the Broncos lol.

broncofaninfla
08-12-2009, 10:17 AM
I commented about him earlier in the camp thread. I think he has a lot of talent. He started off hot at FSU and ended up having a kind of down senior year but I think he can play he is very good. I really do hope he makes the team. Alphonso Smith and Tony Carter make up the all ACC Team Secondary of the Broncos lol.

I was impressed with him everytime I went to Doak to watch the Noles. The kid has mad skills, I really think he could contribute to this team even if it's 2-3 years down the road.

TXBRONC
08-12-2009, 10:19 AM

I wish Carter well but in my opinion I think Jack Williams is going to be better.

broncofaninfla
08-12-2009, 10:29 AM
I wish Carter well but in my opinion I think Jack Williams is going to be better.

It's hard to argue against that. JMFW has been impressive, looks like the real deal. When you add Smith and Carter to the mix we have a lot of up and coming talent on board.

TXBRONC
08-12-2009, 10:44 AM
It's hard to argue against that. JMFW has been impressive, looks like the real deal. When you add Smith and Carter to the mix we have a lot of up and coming talent on board.

Well they say great minds think alike I'm just not sure where that leaves the two of us. :D

T.K.O.
08-12-2009, 10:44 AM
awesome report pn,its really appreciated.i was at dove valley briefly during minicamps and only caught a glimpse.living 1100 miles from denver now,its great to get a little "play by play" on whats happening in camp.
i loved the part about "the team"
that is exactly what i have noticed was missing the last few years,not blaming anyone in particular,but it seemed like individual accolades had surpassed "team effort".
when guys on the field arent playing for everyone on the team ,they rarely get too far !
the haircut thing and some of the other antics going on prove these guys are friends,and having fun. if they can keep that attitude going into and through the season i think we might just be better than many think !!!!!!
thanx again and GO BRONCOS !:salute:

pnbronco
08-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Did you see Hillis at practice?

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2008/1119/20081119__20081120_C01_SP20FBNBRONX~p1_200.JPG

Sirius Red Zone said that McD was falling in love with him and they support Hillis in the 2nd slot for RB

Yes I did. He did not get as many reps as he had in the past and the ones he got he did great. I think my husband calls him a down hill runner, he just plowed through everyone. He has great hands too. Hillis has had a really strong camp.

T.K.O.
08-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Yes I did. He did not get as many reps as he had in the past and the ones he got he did great. I think my husband calls him a down hill runner, he just plowed through everyone. He has great hands too. Hillis has had a really strong camp.

i want to get the nicknames "sho" and "mow" going for knowshon and hillis.
knowshon will put on a show and hillis will mow down defenders !
put the word out at dove will ya?
:elefant:

pnbronco
08-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Great reporting pn - I don't think any of us realize how hard that had to be on the defensive players - learning a new play book every year. No wonder there were problems

I didn't and when he said that I went, dang that would be terrible to relearn your job every year and expect to perform at a top level. Also think about all the injuries that the guys have had too. Well you have to work with Joe and Bob, or no now it's Tony, well Tony isn't working out so bring in Jim. It's not normal to need a roster in Dec to figure out who's on the team. So let's hope the the plays start to gel and the boys start healthy!!!

pnbronco
08-12-2009, 11:24 AM
i want to get the nicknames "sho" and "mow" going for knowshon and hillis.
knowshon will put on a show and hillis will mow down defenders !
put the word out at dove will ya?
:elefant:

That a good one....:laugh:...I'm still laughing. I'll see what I can do, but holding your breath will only make you blue....:D

pnbronco
08-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Well they say great minds think alike I'm just not sure where that leaves the two of us. :D

The great minds that you are....:elefant:

Quick call the press McD is bringing great minds together that are also know as Bronco Fans....:D

GEM
08-12-2009, 11:33 AM

Hey pn....for eye candy, check out Hillis' calves. Good lord, he's got some nice legs. :D

T.K.O.
08-12-2009, 11:33 AM
That a good one....:laugh:...I'm still laughing. I'll see what I can do, but holding your breath will only make you blue....:D

that will go nicely with my "orange glasses";)

T.K.O.
08-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Hey pn....for eye candy, check out Hillis' calves. Good lord, he's got some nice legs. :D

he's an athlete...not some piece of meat...geez ,now you went and got the thread all icky !:redface:kiddin'

GEM
08-12-2009, 11:41 AM
he's an athlete...not some piece of meat...geez ,now you went and got the thread all icky !:redface:kiddin'

I usually don't gloat over player's looks but I can't help it. We went to the Invesco Field practice and my dad told me to knock it off with the comments on Hillis' calves. He said he's never heard someone gush over calves. :laugh: I think his cheeks turned red a couple times. :D When your sitting in the stands and you can see all the way down to the field and you can see the muscle lines...now that's damn good. *giggles*

pnbronco
08-12-2009, 11:51 AM
I usually don't gloat over player's looks but I can't help it. We went to the Invesco Field practice and my dad told me to knock it off with the comments on Hillis' calves. He said he's never heard someone gush over calves. :laugh: I think his cheeks turned red a couple times. :D When your sitting in the stands and you can see all the way down to the field and you can see the muscle lines...now that's damn good. *giggles*

Totally understand Gem, he's sooo cute in so many ways. There are several, trust me.... Get to camp you get a closer look at many of the fine men out there. OK guys don't throw up, you do have women fans on this board.

On the blog it shows poor Tom's hair. Someone that understand how all this works can maybe bring the image over.....

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/day-12-am-blog/

I can't believe I didn't notice the hair yesterday am, but I was only there about a half hour and finally got to talk to Tony S after practice, so I wasn't really looking.

GEM
08-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Totally understand Gem, he's sooo cute in so many ways. There are several, trust me.... Get to camp you get a closer look at many of the fine men out there. OK guys don't throw up, you do have women fans on this board.

On the blog it shows poor Tom's hair. Someone that understand how all this works can maybe bring the image over.....

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/day-12-am-blog/

I can't believe I didn't notice the hair yesterday am, but I was only there about a half hour and finally got to talk to Tony S after practice, so I wasn't really looking.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/nicole0702/broncoshaircuts.jpg

:laugh:!!!

T.K.O.
08-12-2009, 01:18 PM
that pic of tom b. looks just like" drama " from from rob dierdek's fantasy factory vegas episode....funny as he!!:D

TXBRONC
08-12-2009, 01:21 PM

Come on GEM we're here to talk football not man candy. :tsk: :lol:

T.K.O.
08-12-2009, 01:32 PM

here's one that everyone can appreciate....me for the vertical jump and you for "those dreamy calves " ;)http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper688/stills/r5l7ehfu.jpg

TXBRONC
08-12-2009, 01:58 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/nicole0702/broncoshaircuts.jpg

:laugh:!!!

The hair cut they gave Brandstater really makes him look at least 20 years older than he is.

GEM
08-12-2009, 02:48 PM
here's one that everyone can appreciate....me for the vertical jump and you for "those dreamy calves " ;)http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper688/stills/r5l7ehfu.jpg

Hey now.....I appreciate all those parts. :shocked: I mean the parts of the picture...the vertical, would you look at that muscle definition...YUM!! That also shows the other strange male part that catches my eye. Look at the friggen forearms...DOUBLE FRIGGEN YUM!!! That is just an all around good pic. :D Thanks!! :salute:

T.K.O.
08-12-2009, 02:55 PM
The hair cut they gave Brandstater really makes him look at least 20 years older than he is.

he looks like one of those redneck creeps from the hills have eyes !:shocked:

TXBRONC
08-12-2009, 02:58 PM
The great minds that you are....:elefant:

Quick call the press McD is bringing great minds together that are also know as Bronco Fans....:D

Maybe we can all gather around a camp fire and roast marshmellows and sing "We are the World." :lol:

pnbronco
08-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Maybe we can all gather around a camp fire and roast marshmellows and sing "We are the World." :lol:

Hey there is nothing wrong with that, esp if we make smores. We can sing "We are the the World", but Kumbaya has to be in there too :laugh:

Gem will bring pictures of guys calves she likes...:D

Tned
08-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Hey there is nothing wrong with that, esp if we make smores. We can sing "We are the the World", but Kumbaya has to be in there too :laugh:

Gem will bring pictures of guys calves she likes...:D

Great, now I have "we are the world" stuck in my head. :mad:

LRtagger
08-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Wow I am getting pretty excited to see how this team does this year. Yea its a tough schedule, but this seems more like a "team" now than it has the past couple of years.

Tned
08-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Wow I am getting pretty excited to see how this team does this year. Yea its a tough schedule, but this seems more like a "team" now than it has the past couple of years.

I listented to the first hour of the Sirius radio training camp tour from yesterday, they interviewed Orton, Royal, Goodman, Moreno, Wiegman and McDaniels. I'm starting to get pretty pumped myself. I'll listen to the second and third hour tomorrow.

The one thing I think is that this team will be a LOT more fundamentally sound, things like tacklling and such. We have clearly dropped off in QB talent, and the players are learning new schemes, but I still have hope.

pnbronco
08-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Great, now I have "we are the world" stuck in my head. :mad:

Hey Tned, think of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir...:listen:, it clears out all other songs.

I can not believe how many fundamental drills they have done over and over. I'm really excited to see the team actually play in 2 days and 2 hours....:elefant:

Chris90210
08-12-2009, 07:13 PM
:D:beer::D I can't wait for the Giants game

Which reminds me I need to buy a Hillis Jersey

T.K.O.
08-12-2009, 07:34 PM
:D:beer::D I can't wait for the Giants game

Which reminds me I need to buy a Hillis Jersey

hillis reminds me alot of myself....except im alot older ,fatter and never was very good at football....other than that though:D

Chris90210
08-12-2009, 08:27 PM
hillis reminds me alot of myself....except im alot older ,fatter and never was very good at football....other than that though:D
:lol:

Pamela Anderson reminds me alot of myself.... except i'm a whole lot younger, male, unattractive, and do not work in the porn industry.... other than that though:beer:

:lol:

horsepig
08-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Despite all the talk about "muscle seams" and stuff, this staff does seem to have an interesr in BLOCKING & TACKLING!

I don't mean that derisively at all. I mean how long haas it been since you heard about players working on basic skills in a Broncos camp?

GEM
08-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Despite all the talk about "muscle seams" and stuff, this staff does seem to have an interesr in BLOCKING & TACKLING!

I don't mean that derisively at all. I mean how long haas it been since you heard about players working on basic skills in a Broncos camp?

Yep, that was something definitely missing towards the end of the Shanny era. It was pretty visible by the arm tackles and whiffs on defense. They hadn't practiced that handy thing called tackling in awhile.

pnbronco
08-12-2009, 11:37 PM
I was looking at my notes and found something that I forgot to post, I was really tired last night...

When they were working on the punt formations. One of coaches hollered "work on the technique, do not just go through the motions". I was so impressed by that statement. From what I keep hearing is that they have tried to create as many real game plays as possible and tackling is a very important part of the D.

They just said on Channel 4 that most of the rookies were allowed to get rid of their hair cuts. Not Tom, he may have to wear it to SF, on the other hand maybe he will get a visit from a Bradshaw spirit, well maybe not since Bradshaw is still alive....:D

frenchfan
08-13-2009, 12:54 AM
The word that best describes what I have been seeing is "The Team". I have to give Coach McD big credit for turning the players on the field into a team. I have no idea what type of season we will really have, but those young men out there have a lot of pride right now and I give Coach the credit for that too. Thanks for the sweet words French and understand writing is just not my thing, but knowing you will enjoy it makes it a whole lot easier.

I was looking at my notes and found something that I forgot to post, I was really tired last night...

When they were working on the punt formations. One of coaches hollered "work on the technique, do not just go through the motions". I was so impressed by that statement. From what I keep hearing is that they have tried to create as many real game plays as possible and tackling is a very important part of the D.
Thanks for your answer Pn.. :kiss:

It's good to hear our D is improving (though that worst than last year would have been really difficult ! :laugh: ).

I'm pretty pleased with our new coach so far... Sure, the Culter thing was not a great start but we have to move on...

As you, I like the fact he tries to give back a "team spirit" there... And also a competition spirit too... Our players know they'll have to play together and give the best of themselves... Not a bad thing IMO... That's how you make things happen.
I don't know either how our season will be... We have a tough schedule and it's too early to know how we will perform on the field...
But I think McD will reach my expectations for this year... I mean put back some team spirit and fire to our Broncos... And I hope it'll be just a start and that we'll reach other goals in the next years :beer:

Well about your writing, if you need support and bisous to make it easier, you can stand by me ;) :D (I just hope I can run faster than your hubbie :laugh: )

Lonestar
08-13-2009, 01:00 AM
Thanks for your answer Pn.. :kiss:

It's good to hear our D is improving (though that worst than last year would have been really difficult ! :laugh: ).

I'm pretty pleased with our new coach so far... Sure, the Culter thing was not a great start but we have to move on...

As you, I like the fact he tries to give back a "team spirit" there... And also a competition spirit too... Our players know they'll have to play together and give the best of themselves... Not a bad thing IMO... That's how you make things happen.
I don't know either how our season will be... We have a tough schedule and it's too early to know how we will perform on the field...
But I think McD will reach my expectations for this year... I mean put back some team spirit and fire to our Broncos... And I hope it'll be just a start and that we'll reach other goals in the next years :beer:

Well about your writing, if you need support and bisous to make it easier, you can stand by me ;) :D (I just hope I can run faster than your hubbie :laugh: )

this is all I'm looking for this year.. with all the changes there is a good chance 30 players could be new to the 53 man roster as well as every coach except denison and turner..

lots of change on this team, including pretty much a new offense and a defense that needed fixing 8+ years ago.. and if they find some semblance of Special in ST then I will be happy.. I want to win them all at home from now on and never see another trap game again..

do those things this year and I'll be a happy camper..

pnbronco
08-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Yesterday I listened to a radio interview with Robert Ayers on Mike and Sandy's show. First they asked him if he felt like he should start since he was picked in the 1st round. I don't remember a exact quote but it was something like...we want to win and in order to do that the best player needs to be on the field and if that's not me then that guy needs to be out there.

Then they asked him if any of the vets had helped him. He said yes a bunch of them had and that he felt like he was much further along in the process because of that help, sorry I can't remember any of the names other that Dumervil. What impressed me the most in this statement is that there are only so many spots and one of those vets could very easily get cut. It went back to the team has to have the best guys ready.

I know that's it's easy to talk the talk, but honestly it's been along time since I've even heard that. Every interview I listen to and when I've been able to talk to different players they have all talked in team mentality. I'm hoping shortly that we will be able to see them walk the walk too.

Frenchie don't worry. I have to best husband in the whole world and he is so patience with me. The joke in our house is that hugs are just Mexican handshakes and I hug everyone. So you don't have to run.

Hey J, Keith Burns is still a special teams coach too and man is he vocal, FYI.

pnbronco
08-13-2009, 06:08 PM
But I think McD will reach my expectations for this year... I mean put back some team spirit and fire to our Broncos... And I hope it'll be just a start and that we'll reach other goals in the next years

Hey if you didn't listen to Karl talk on the radio today with Scott and Al do. He is so gifted the way he talks about team first. After hearing him talk and seeing what I'm seeing at camp I do have hope that this team is going in the right direction.

http://www.fm1043thefan.com/channels/audioOnDemand/Story.aspx?ID=1125618

listen to both parts, darn good stuff.....

frenchfan
08-14-2009, 12:46 AM
But I think McD will reach my expectations for this year... I mean put back some team spirit and fire to our Broncos... And I hope it'll be just a start and that we'll reach other goals in the next years

Hey if you didn't listen to Karl talk on the radio today with Scott and Al do. He is so gifted the way he talks about team first. After hearing him talk and seeing what I'm seeing at camp I do have hope that this team is going in the right direction.

http://www.fm1043thefan.com/channels/audioOnDemand/Story.aspx?ID=1125618

listen to both parts, darn good stuff.....Sadly I think it's easier for me to read than to listen... The speed and the accent make it harder to understand a foreign language... But it'll try to listen anyway !

As a fan, what I expect first is to see players and coach dedicated to our team... I can admit we don't have the talent some teams have... I can admit to lose against better teams... But I can't admit that the ones we support don't give everything they have for us...
That's a reason why I loved so much #7... Not only he was incredibly talented, but he also never quit... :salute: