PDA

View Full Version : Doing the wave when Denver is on offense

nyuk nyuk
12-02-2012, 09:58 PM
I was at the game today, and I'm wondering why everyone's doing the wave - loudly - when we have the ball. I got the strong impression it pissed off Manning. He kept standing there flapping his arms up and down in a way that said, SHUT UP, and people kept doing it and making a racket.

Just an observation.

Tned
12-02-2012, 10:12 PM
It made national news.

Davii
12-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Mr. Manning was not pleased. Save the merriment for TDs and when the D is on the field. Mr. Manning has work to do and needs people to hear him. Don't disturb him again. TIA.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-02-2012, 10:17 PM
On tv, they showed Manning waiving his hands for the crowd to be quiet, and according to the announcers, the crowd got very quiet.

MasterShake
12-02-2012, 10:18 PM
I was at the game today, and I'm wondering why everyone's doing the wave - loudly - when we have the ball. I got the strong impression it pissed off Manning. He kept standing there flapping his arms up and down in a way that said, SHUT UP, and people kept doing it and making a racket.

Just an observation.

Yup, I was there too in section 501 telling everyone to sit down and shut up.

nyuk nyuk
12-02-2012, 10:19 PM
On tv, they showed Manning waiving his hands for the crowd to be quiet, and according to the announcers, the crowd got very quiet.

They kept going and going and I was sitting there going SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS... It took a minute or two before they finally quieted down. I don't know what started the wave, I didn't see if there was a message on the scoreboard doing it. I just suddenly see and hear this ridiculousness going around. I was probably one of the few people in section 133 who weren't doing it.

nyuk nyuk
12-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Mr. Manning was not pleased. Save the merriment for TDs and when the D is on the field. Mr. Manning has work to do and needs people to hear him. Don't disturb him again. TIA.

It's one of those times when you're wondering why people have to be told.

Tned
12-02-2012, 10:22 PM

When I'm there in a few weeks, I think I will scream on offense, just to see if I can rile Mr. Manning up...a

Skinny
12-02-2012, 10:22 PM
It's fun to when you do it at the right time. Not when we're on offense though. Damn stoners.

nyuk nyuk
12-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Didn't Manning end up calling a time out and stomping off the field on that play in the middle of the wave?

nyuk nyuk
12-02-2012, 10:25 PM
It's fun to when you do it at the right time. Not when we're on offense though. Damn stoners.

Then it was basically the whole stadium that was stoned. EVERYONE around me was hopping up and hooting.

silkamilkamonico
12-02-2012, 10:52 PM
It's one of those times when you're wondering why people have to be told.

Makes me wonder how intelligent the general Denver crowd has to be on a typical Sunday afternoon.

I'm just saying..

ShaneFalco
12-02-2012, 10:54 PM

haha i was totally yelling.

nyuk nyuk
12-02-2012, 10:59 PM

Dammit! QUIT THAT!

sneakers
12-02-2012, 11:02 PM
lol if he has problems with crown noise at home, they will never win a game on the road.

Dzone
12-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Beer drinking should be totally banned at the stadium

Davii
12-02-2012, 11:05 PM

Not a surprise.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Here's reason No. 150 why Peyton Manning is a lock for the Pro Football Hall of Fame: Back in the day, Moses parted the Red Sea. But only Manning can stop the wave in his home stadium.

Any old MVP candidate can pass for three touchdowns in a 31-23 victory against Tampa Bay. On this particular Sunday, however, Manning told 76,432 Broncomaniacs to sit down and shut up.

And they liked it.

"I'm all for excitement, but in a no-huddle offense, when you are calling something at the line, the quieter the crowd can be, it certainly is helpful," said Manning, explaining why he gestured for fans to behave themselves in mid-wave.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_22112708/mark-kiszla-mile-high-now-peyton-mannings-house

Softskull
12-02-2012, 11:36 PM
I love Mr. Manning, but he can blow it out his whazzoo. The wave is just good fun. I do it at home in front of the television.

I've supported Mr. Manning up to this point. He now has one strike against him.

CrazyHorse
12-02-2012, 11:41 PM
You don't have to be loud to do "the wave".

chazoe60
12-02-2012, 11:44 PM
It's the announcers fault. Before the game they jinxed us by saying "this is a smart crowd, they know when to cheer".

spikerman
12-02-2012, 11:56 PM

I was doing the same thing from section 521

spikerman
12-02-2012, 11:59 PM
They kept going and going and I was sitting there going SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS... It took a minute or two before they finally quieted down. I don't know what started the wave, I didn't see if there was a message on the scoreboard doing it. I just suddenly see and hear this ridiculousness going around. I was probably one of the few people in section 133 who weren't doing it.
It looked to me like the cheerleaders were egging it on

nyuk nyuk
12-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Here it is

DO NOT CHEER UNLESS IT'S OK WITH PEYTON MANNING (http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/0ap2000000104625/Don-t-cheer-unless-it-s-OK-with-Peyton-Manning)

nyuk nyuk
12-03-2012, 01:14 AM

I didn't see it but if they did, they're idiots. I know they sometimes flash QUIET PLEASE or similar messages on the scoreboard, and I don't recall seeing it.

nyuk nyuk
12-03-2012, 01:15 AM
I love Mr. Manning, but he can blow it out his whazzoo. The wave is just good fun. I do it at home in front of the television.

I've supported Mr. Manning up to this point. He now has one strike against him.

And if his players can't hear him audible because a bunch of drunks are yelling uncontrollably... ?

ShaneFalco
12-03-2012, 01:49 AM
they were.... everyone was doing it... until manning got angry! i thought it was pretty funny.

Chef Zambini
12-03-2012, 02:35 AM
this is what happens when lame ass farkin morons attend the games,
butt warts that dont know squat about football and need the wave or a lame ass sack dance to get them excited !

"ooh, see all the cheerleaders and the horsey".
"
hey that guy is dancing around on the field, he must have done something special, woo hoo "

I hope you dance enthusiasts are happy with yourselves, lets do the waVE !

Poet
12-03-2012, 02:43 AM
I knew you were going to bring up the sack dance and somehow tie it in with fans. Zam, the cheers for the sack happen after the ball is snapped...just like the snap.

Troll.

Davii
12-03-2012, 02:50 AM
they were.... everyone was doing it... until manning got angry! i thought it was pretty funny.

The home team is supposed to get silence for their offense as much as possible, and it should be loud as all hell for the opposing offense. It's known as a home field advantage. I bet you'd also be among the first to bitch if a receiver didn't catch a route change audible and it led to an INT.

Chef Zambini
12-03-2012, 03:15 AM
fans too stoopid to apreciate the game! they need a dance or a WAVE TO EXCITE THEM! you knew i would bring it up because its the same lame excyse for fan involvement ! morons are too stoopid to recognize a sack they need a dance to turn them on! too stoopid to shut the F up when PFM is trying to call audibles! morons, same bunch of morons !
you cant defnnd one and not the other,
you cant use the iots fun and exciting defense for one and claim its not appropriate for the other unless your just a hypocrit !

Poet
12-03-2012, 03:49 AM
You can never argue that he's not a troll.

tomjonesrocks
12-03-2012, 07:07 AM
Here it is

DO NOT CHEER UNLESS IT'S OK WITH PEYTON MANNING (http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/0ap2000000104625/Don-t-cheer-unless-it-s-OK-with-Peyton-Manning)

I hate how ******* NFL.com blocks all their videos on mobile to promote Verizon shit. Just let me watch the damn video!

shank
12-03-2012, 09:52 AM
the wave was pretty impressive though. i think it did like 3 1/2 laps around the stadium before it died.

Nomad
12-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Unleash the pigeons next time to quiet the crowd:lol:

Dzone
12-03-2012, 10:00 AM
I loved the early days of the Rockies when they did the wave, Everyone was saying Colorado fans dont know how to act at Baseball games LOL

Tned
12-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Much ado about nothing. QB's have been telling the crowd to be quiet for years at home. Granted, Manning was a bit more emphatic than the normal hand flapping (kind of Karate kid without the one leg stance) that QBs and other offensive players do. Both Elway and Sharpe used to do it at home.

jhns
12-03-2012, 10:39 AM
It is pretty sad that the home crowd doesn't understand the basics of football. I learned to shut up for offense and be loud for defense when I was about 2 years old.

Timmy!
12-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Shut up zam.

AlWilsonizKING
12-03-2012, 10:48 AM

Uh, more like "damn drunks"

PEACE!!!

Thnikkaman
12-03-2012, 11:28 AM
My stance on the wave:

Don't do it...ever.

PatriotsGuy
12-03-2012, 11:36 AM
My stance on the wave:

Don't do it...ever.

This

slim
12-03-2012, 11:47 AM
What a cry baby. Whaaaaa!!!

Softskull
12-03-2012, 11:49 AM
My stance on the wave:

Don't do it...ever.

WRONG. I'm doing it right now.

BroncoJoe
12-03-2012, 11:49 AM
WTF do people have against the wave? Obviously they were doing it at a wrong moment, but why the hate? When done right, it's pretty awesome to see, IMO.

Buff
12-03-2012, 11:50 AM
My stance on the wave:

Don't do it...ever.

If you are a woman or a child then you are excused. But it's not a good look for a grown ass man.

Italianmobstr7
12-03-2012, 11:51 AM

Same here but in section 110. I was pissed and didn't understand at all why people would do the wave with our offense on the field..

shank
12-03-2012, 12:01 PM
I was drunk enough at the time that i participated in the wave. but i did it silently.

Buff
12-03-2012, 12:05 PM
I was drunk enough at the time that i participated in the wave. but i did it silently.

If your life was a movie, this is where we do a split screen of you screaming and giggling like a school girl during the wave.

Day1BroncoFan
12-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Antone that makes noise when our offense is on the field, it's like rooting for the other team so ****!

shank
12-03-2012, 12:08 PM
If your life was a movie, this is where we do a split screen of you screaming and giggling like a school girl during the wave.

i definitely girly giggled on the pick 6, but normally i keep my manly composure. i told my brother that if we ended up on the big screen that i was going to punch him in the face.

Thnikkaman
12-03-2012, 12:11 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0729/pg2_rangers_thewave_576.jpg

Strike the Professional football comment from the above picture.

Ravage!!!
12-03-2012, 12:39 PM

yeah, you would

Softskull
12-03-2012, 02:03 PM
The wave it great. The way I look at it, after 12 years of futility we finally have something to cheer about. Peyton will be just fine regardless of what the crowd does.

Nomad
12-03-2012, 02:09 PM
What time of the game and what was the score when this happened?!? First half of the game the fans sounded like crickets.

Soft....you didn't like 2005?

NightTerror218
12-03-2012, 02:14 PM

if manning threw an INT if would have been all your fault :tsk:

weazel
12-03-2012, 02:22 PM
wow... the wave. was everyone wearing neon tie-dyed shirts and Members Only jackets too?

Mike
12-03-2012, 02:25 PM
In our defense....it's been a long time since we have had something to be excited about as Bronco fans.

BroncoJoe
12-03-2012, 02:27 PM
I think it's funny people complain about the "wine and cheese" crowd and also complain when people are enjoying the atmosphere and having fun.

Which is it, fella's?

Nomad
12-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Do they toss around the huge beach ball at the games?

Mike
12-03-2012, 02:30 PM

Only when STs are on the field.

Ravage!!!
12-03-2012, 02:31 PM
I think it's funny people complain about the "wine and cheese" crowd and also complain when people are enjoying the atmosphere and having fun.

Which is it, fella's?

I'm pretty sure its not complaining about fans having fun, its simply expecting the Home Field crowd to do their best to actually GIVE us a home field advantage. Part of that, is actually knowing that you be quiet when offense is calling their plays, and screaming like made every other time.

Thnikkaman
12-03-2012, 02:31 PM

Which is it, fella's?

Both cases are people that don't understand the game and how the crowd can hurt or help the home team. Sorry Joe, it's the same argument with the wine and cheese crowd.

weazel
12-03-2012, 02:34 PM

Which is it, fella's?

I just think theres too many "fella's" at the game.

Nomad
12-03-2012, 02:36 PM
When did they do this though...was it when the BRONCOS scored and it was 28-10/13 or at the beginning of the second half. I'm mean if it was after back to back scoring then they were excited and I agree with Mike.

Tned
12-03-2012, 02:38 PM
When did they do this though...was it when the BRONCOS scored and it was 28-10/13 or at the beginning of the second half. I'm mean if it was after back to back scoring then they were excited and I agree with Mike.

Score was 28-13, early in the fourth quarter.

Davii
12-03-2012, 02:40 PM

Nomad
12-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Score was 28-13, early in the fourth quarter.

No big deal then! I'd worry more about the prevent defense at the end.

sneakers
12-03-2012, 05:30 PM
THis is so dumb

DenBronx
12-03-2012, 05:43 PM
See, you pass marijuana laws in Colorado and the dumb stoners wont quit pissing off Peyton effin Manning.

Nomad
12-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Wouldn't stoners just sit there and chill rather than get all crazy and start a wave. I think it's people and their damn Monster/Red Bull drinks:lol:

MOtorboat
12-03-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm fundamentally against the Wave. It's the single most pointless cheer ever. It literally serves no purpose other than to entertain seven year olds and women.

bcbronc
12-03-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm fundamentally against the Wave. It's the single most pointless cheer ever. It literally serves no purpose other than to entertain seven year olds and women.

Compared to all those cheers that serve life altering purposes. Or professional sports in general for that matter, serves no purpose other than to entertain people.

Dancing on the field after a sack? All right!! An interactive fan dance in the stands? Fundamentally opposed!! Too funny! :lol:

MOtorboat
12-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Compared to all those cheers that serve life altering purposes. Or professional sports in general for that matter, serves no purpose other than to entertain people.

Dancing on the field after a sack? All right!! An interactive fan dance in the stands? Fundamentally opposed!! Too funny! :lol:

I guess the tongue and cheek nature of my comment doesn't really come across on the interwebs. My apology.

But at least be intelligent enough to do it when your offense isn't trying to operate...

Thnikkaman
12-03-2012, 08:02 PM

Dancing on the field after a sack doesn't happen while the players on the field are setting up or trying to play the game. Doing the wave is like a fan interfering with a catchable foul ball.

Buff
12-03-2012, 08:20 PM

And BroncoJoe.

MOtorboat
12-03-2012, 08:24 PM
And BroncoJoe.

That's what happens when you switch to O'Douls

ShaneFalco
12-03-2012, 08:28 PM
yeah, you would

it was hilarious. Manning telling everyone to shut up was great, because as soon as he did it. everyone shut up.

Forget about Field General, Manning is a Stadium General.

ShaneFalco
12-03-2012, 08:35 PM
The home team is supposed to get silence for their offense as much as possible, and it should be loud as all hell for the opposing offense. It's known as a home field advantage. I bet you'd also be among the first to bitch if a receiver didn't catch a route change audible and it led to an INT.

fans too stoopid to apreciate the game! they need a dance or a WAVE TO EXCITE THEM! you knew i would bring it up because its the same lame excyse for fan involvement ! morons are too stoopid to recognize a sack they need a dance to turn them on! too stoopid to shut the F up when PFM is trying to call audibles! morons, same bunch of morons !
you cant defnnd one and not the other,
you cant use the iots fun and exciting defense for one and claim its not appropriate for the other unless your just a hypocrit !

It is pretty sad that the home crowd doesn't understand the basics of football. I learned to shut up for offense and be loud for defense when I was about 2 years old.
Lighten up guys, everyone understands home field advantage, the cheerleaders were trying to get people to cheer.

Happy Gilmore Style. "DAMN YOU PEOPLE THIS IS FOOTBALL!"

Much ado about nothing. QB's have been telling the crowd to be quiet for years at home. Granted, Manning was a bit more emphatic than the normal hand flapping (kind of Karate kid without the one leg stance) that QBs and other offensive players do. Both Elway and Sharpe used to do it at home.
Yup. I remember Warner trying to calm the dome down many times as well.

AlWilsonizKING
12-03-2012, 08:36 PM
For the record, I enjoy doing and seeing the wave.....when done at the right time.

Denver used to have the best wave. Each section took their turn standing then sitting. Then the next section would do it. Used to look awesome.

BTW.....all you haters have the Barrel Man rolling in his grave......HE USED TO LOVE GETTING THE CROWD TO DO THE WAVE.....what are you gonna say to him if he was getting the crowd doing the wave?

PEACE!!!

ShaneFalco
12-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Whatever happened to that guy

MOtorboat
12-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Whatever happened to that guy

He died.

Of cancer.

chazoe60
12-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Talk about joyless. How miserable do you have to be to be anti-wave?

Nomad
12-03-2012, 08:51 PM

About as miserable as a midget in a crowded elevator:D

MOtorboat
12-03-2012, 09:05 PM

It's virtually useless. It doesn't support either team. It actually takes away your attention from the game. It's completely worthless.

Davii
12-03-2012, 09:08 PM
For the record, I enjoy doing and seeing the wave.....when done at the right time.

Denver used to have the best wave. Each section took their turn standing then sitting. Then the next section would do it. Used to look awesome.

BTW.....all you haters have the Barrel Man rolling in his grave......HE USED TO LOVE GETTING THE CROWD TO DO THE WAVE.....what are you gonna say to him if he was getting the crowd doing the wave?

PEACE!!!

Barrel Man typically got the wave going during TV timeouts and other pauses in the game, I don't remember him trying to rile up the crowd when the offense was working.

chazoe60
12-03-2012, 09:28 PM
I understand it need to be done at the right time but being patently anti-wave is un-American.

MOtorboat
12-03-2012, 09:30 PM
I understand it need to be done at the right time but being patently anti-wave is un-American.

I don't like apple pie either.

Sue me. That's more "American."

Thnikkaman
12-03-2012, 09:54 PM

PEACE!!!

I can understand this. Yesterday was not at the right time.

tubby
12-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Its fun. 28-13. The route was on!

Signed,
Pro-Wave

horsepig
12-04-2012, 01:53 AM

Yes maam! **** you!

horsepig
12-04-2012, 02:04 AM
this is what happens when lame ass farkin morons attend the games,
butt warts that dont know squat about football and need the wave or a lame ass sack dance to get them excited !

"ooh, see all the cheerleaders and the horsey".
"
hey that guy is dancing around on the field, he must have done something special, woo hoo "

I hope you dance enthusiasts are happy with yourselves, lets do the waVE !

How about, "Oh My God, look at those girls!" Quote from my nwife at a game about the "cheerleaders".
And bite my ass about drinking a few beers asr the game. In my time, a while ago I'll admit, games at the old stadium could get pretty entertaining, especially if you hadf seats (not hawked tickets) in the south stands.

On second thought, maybe beer should be banned.

horsepig
12-04-2012, 02:06 AM

Did I already say --KISS MY ******* ASS!

Chef Zambini
12-04-2012, 02:42 AM
the french love and adore the wave! they do it religiously at the french open.
you know the french.
they are the people that think jerry lewis is a comedic genius.

bcbronc
12-04-2012, 02:59 AM
It's virtually useless. It doesn't support either team. It actually takes away your attention from the game. It's completely worthless.

I disagree. It's an interactive cheer that engages the fans at the game. It helps get the "wine and cheese" crowd outta their seats, gets them involved. It's simple, doesn't require knowing any lyrics or hand gestures or whatnot, but let's the first time goer be part of something. I don't know if it's cause or effect, but I've never been to a sporting event that had the wave AND a disengaged crowd. As for the amount of attention it takes away from the game, chewing gum takes attention away from walking, but people do both all the time.

I do agree there's a time, and when Peyton is running the no-huddle, that's not it. Hopefully someone talks to the cheerleaders about getting their shit together.

Thnikkaman
12-04-2012, 09:02 AM

Do you know that it's referred to as the "Mexican Wave"?

Chef Zambini
12-04-2012, 01:49 PM
I am ok with the wave during TV time-outs, thats about 30 to 40 2 minute opportunities every game.
thts plenty oif time to keep the kids and non football attendees amused!
but when the game starts,sit down and eat your cheese and sip your win dipshits!
some people are actually there to watch football and a guy like PFM would appreciate your co-operation even if you dont know jack shit about the game, or oare like aretreiver, easily distracted .

Italianmobstr7
12-04-2012, 02:03 PM

Same here except I was in section 110. No one really listened except for the 4 people next to me until Peyton told everyone to shut up. I don't care if you do or don't do the wave, but don't do it while the offense is on the damn field. SMFH.

BroncoNut
12-04-2012, 02:31 PM
You can never argue that he's not a troll.

yeah you can. Zam's a solid fan. unlike a few others here. I know you have your ballwashers among us, but ...... heck at least ZAM's a fan.

anyway, I missed the game. I was traveling. so Peyton got pissed huh?

Poet
12-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Nut you'll wash my balls if I ask you to. Zam hates your two best defensive players, hates your future hall of fame coach and he trolls the board.

He is to Broncos fan what I am to health fanatic.

BroncoNut
12-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Nut you'll wash my balls if I ask you to. Zam hates your two best defensive players, hates your future hall of fame coach and he trolls the board.

He is to Broncos fan what I am to health fanatic.

well if that is the case, then don't ask :hi: I see you as a big man, a bit overweight, but not obese.

zam does not hate Von Miller and Champ Bailey btw. Zam is a thinker and may commment out loud on occasion, but to say he isn't a fan is like saying that the sun doesnt' rise in the east.

Chef Zambini
12-04-2012, 03:51 PM
its embarrassing that our own QB has to beg the fans to **** !
really?
how can anyone justify that?
spare me the 'entertasinment' BS, PFM aint out there juggling balls with one balanced on his nose!
hes a freakin football player trying to win a ballgame!
we won by ONLY 8 points and 7 of those points came on a DEFENSIVE score, so again spare me the BS about when it occured !

BroncoNut
12-04-2012, 03:55 PM
i'm wiht you Zam although as i mentioned before, didn't see the game

GEM
12-04-2012, 03:57 PM
the french love and adore the wave! they do it religiously at the french open.
you know the french.
they are the people that think jerry lewis is a comedic genius.

Jerry Lewis is pretty ******* funny. I guess you prefer a lame brain like Dice Clay.

BroncoNut
12-04-2012, 04:22 PM
I havent' seen Jerry Lewis in quite some time. He was pretty funny in some roles. so was tim conway. but I pass gas

Day1BroncoFan
12-04-2012, 04:23 PM
I havent' seen Jerry Lewis in quite some time. He was pretty funny in some roles. so was tim conway. but I pass gas

urafartsmellernut

AlWilsonizKING
12-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Barrel Man typically got the wave going during TV timeouts and other pauses in the game, I don't remember him trying to rile up the crowd when the offense was working.

Did you read my post or just quote to bait and argue? I know there is a time
for it. I just like hearing all these "fans" hate on something that the most well known Broncos fans used to do......

PEACE!!!

Simple Jaded
12-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Hey, at least the fans got off their candyasses for a moment or two.......

Simple Jaded
12-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Jerry Lewis is pretty ******* funny. I guess you prefer a lame brain like Dice Clay.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter.......Jill came down with $2.50. OHHH!".......

Simple Jaded
12-05-2012, 02:26 AM
"Hickory Dickory Dock. Some chick's been sucking my ****. Clock struck two, I dropped my goo and dumped the bitch down the next block!". Comic genius.......

Chef Zambini
12-05-2012, 10:47 AM

He is to Broncos fan what I am to health fanatic.its IRONIC that this fan of a NON-bronco team, (cincy or the bears? )
has the audacity to post in a BRONCO forum and call me a troll !
this poster whose alegiance is to another, has the audacity to question my fan loyalty when i have been a bronco fans since THE BRONCOS WERE BORN !
Since the first pre-season scrimmage at old mile high, then called BEARS STADIUM, I have loved and supported my broncos!
and although I have lived in 6 different states and spent one NFL season in another country, I continued to watch and support my broncos !

and I also find it very telling that other so called bronco fans, would fall over themselves trying to support this outsider as he makes false accusations about my support of the team and its players.
I have never chastized von miller for his play on the field. I have REPEATEDLY said that CHAMP BAILY is our BEST DEFENDER.

... and yet, when i share my lack of enthusiasm for things like in game dance-athons, and suggest a way for CHAMP to contribute even more than he currently does, bronco fans eagerly and willingly attack another bronco fan and go out of their way to salute an outsider when he posts false misrepresentations of what i have posted.
curious indeed.
MY THANKS to those fellow bronc fans who regardless of my outside the box notions of safety vs corner impact and my old school notions of how a football player should act during a game, still recognize that zambini's blood runs ORANGE and no matter what, he loves and supports his DENVER BRONCOS!

BroncoNut
12-05-2012, 10:51 AM
man Zam, I have really been kissing your ass in this thread. but thanks for the salutes and yeah for Zam!!! :hi:

Chef Zambini
as for comedic genius
sorry dice clay and jerry lewis lovers, I favor comedians like dennis miller and robin williams.
yeh, I thought jerry lewis was funny too... when i was FOUR !

MOtorboat
Shut up Zam.

BroncoNut
12-05-2012, 10:56 AM
as for comedic genius
sorry dice clay and jerry lewis lovers, I favor comedians like dennis miller and robin williams.

seems like one either hates or loves Dennis Miller. I think he's hilarious, even with his short stint on MNF. not big on Robin Williams

BroncoNut
12-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Shut up Zam.

why don't you shut up!!!

weazel
12-05-2012, 11:02 AM
the wave was invented in Vancouver, BC... that being said, I feel horrible. So the list of terrible things to come from Canada grows... Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Justin Bieber, the wave...

Thnikkaman
12-05-2012, 11:03 AM
as for comedic genius

I love Robin Williams, he reminds me of Jerry Lewis before Jerry's ego became bigger than yours.

weazel
12-05-2012, 11:08 AM
I love Robin Williams, he reminds me of Jerry Lewis before Jerry's ego became bigger than yours.

I met Robin, talked with him for about 40 minutes, he's a pretty down to earth guy actually. He did go into his schtik a little bit at the start of the conversation but he quickly tailed off once he seen I wasn't a gusher.

Chef Zambini
12-05-2012, 01:54 PM
the wave was invented in Vancouver, BC... that being said, I feel horrible. So the list of terrible things to come from Canada grows... Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Justin Bieber, the wave...love the post, you left out curling.
I love our neighbors to the north!
not all things canadian are repulsive, like celine dion and bieber.
canadian bacon.
and the english muffin is actually a canadian invention.
canadians, so modest.

Chef Zambini
12-05-2012, 01:59 PM
just watched the NFL channel,
NFL AM
they have a segment called, "dancing with the starters"
i watched it.
they spent 8 minutes showing 5 dancing players and scoring them like a competition.
really?
this is the crap some of you so vigorously defend?
its assinine.
is is superficial crap. its contrived, "look at me everybody' bullshit!
they featured a KNOCK DOWN A PASS DANCE !
when will it end?
colquitt is working on his punt inside the 10 dance !

Timmy!
12-05-2012, 02:06 PM
I like how instead of changing the channel, Zam watched it and then complained.

Thnikkaman
12-05-2012, 02:06 PM
love the post, you left out curling.
I love our neighbors to the north!
not all things canadian are repulsive, like celine dion and bieber.
canadian bacon.
and the english muffin is actually a canadian invention.
canadians, so modest.

I'm confused. Celine Dion and Bieber are repulsive, correct?

Thnikkaman
12-05-2012, 02:07 PM
I will do a dance and film it when Zam stops posting in this thread.

It will be called the "Zam finally shut his trap dance"

chazoe60
12-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Keep posting Zam, nobody wants to see video of twink dancing.

slim
12-05-2012, 02:11 PM
I am doing the coo-coo dance right now.

Thnikkaman
12-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Keep posting Zam, nobody wants to see video of twink dancing.

Who's twink?

Chef Zambini
12-05-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm confused. Celine Dion and Bieber are repulsive, correct?

yes, sorry, that could me misinterpreted. I want to make it very clear thaT i FIND BOTH BEIBER AND MOSTLY DEON VERY REPULSIVE, EVEN WHEN THEY ARENT DANCING.
BEIBER IS just a kid...
celine has no excuse !
and celine deon doing the USA national anthem/
WTF is that about?
have we learned nothing from robert goulet?
a country with 200 million americans, we cant find one more suitable than celine deon?
please !

Ravage!!!
12-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I believe there is 300 million in the U.S.

bcbronc
12-05-2012, 02:38 PM
The wave was created in Vancouver, at a Whitecaps game back in the old in door soccer game. Whitecaps on ocean waves, Vancouver, get it?? Yeah, the wave rocks no matter what the haters say.

As for comedians, some Canuck love: Jim Carey, mike Myers, John Candy...crooners and funny men and great beer, what Canada's all about.

And Zam, curling is a good game if you just give it a chance.

slim
12-05-2012, 02:53 PM
I believe there is 300 million in the U.S.

That is within Zam's margin of error. +/- 100 million

Chef Zambini
12-06-2012, 10:54 AM
The wave was created in Vancouver, at a Whitecaps game back in the old in door soccer game. Whitecaps on ocean waves, Vancouver, get it?? Yeah, the wave rocks no matter what the haters say.

As for comedians, some Canuck love: Jim Carey, mike Myers, John Candy...crooners and funny men and great beer, what Canada's all about.

And Zam, curling is a good game if you just give it a chance.outstanding comedians!
love john candy, miss him.his schtick with rick moranus 'the canadian brothers" outstanding over the top stereotype !
and curling is a great sport if you mom needs the front walk swept.