PDA

View Full Version : I can't even get mad

SR
11-05-2007, 03:51 AM
It's hard for me to be mad about yesterday's loss. It's hard to be mad at a team that, collectively, sucks so bad.

Poet
11-05-2007, 04:25 AM
It's hard for me to be mad about yesterday's loss. It's hard to be mad at a team that, collectively, sucks so bad.

You sound like me in the 90s.;)

anton...
11-05-2007, 08:46 AM
You sound like me in the 90s.;)

i didnt even know gridiron existed until 2000...

:foilhat:
________
Bowl For My Bong (http://glassgallery.tumblr.com)

SR
11-05-2007, 08:48 AM
Getting mad at the Broncos for yesterday would be like getting mad at a dog that isn't housebroken for pissing on the carpet. It just ain't right.

Poet
11-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Getting mad at the Broncos for yesterday would be like getting mad at a dog that isn't housebroken for pissing on the carpet. It just ain't right.

I felt really bad for the Broncos yesterday. I was at a sports bar and there where 3 Bronco fans that sat through the entire game and watched the beating that they took and didnt once complain or curse. I was sitting next to a guy who went on a minute long cursing tirade when the GB coach called two straight running plays.....Yeesh

At least look at it this way, your team is very talented and injury plagued. You also played the Lions at the worst time to play them too.

Buff
11-05-2007, 03:02 PM

Yeah, but the problem is our dog is supposed to be housebroken by now...

This isn't week 1 anymore, so it would be nice if we could get the fundamentals down at this point... Things like not having to burn timeouts on defense because we can't substitue properly, not having Sam Adams carry his giant ass of the field at a leisurely pace while the other team is snapping the ball... You know, the real difficult stuff that people making millions can't seem to grasp half way through the season.

champbronc2
11-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Well there is a certain line in which you are angry and then you just accept it.

I am still more angry and haven't accepted it yet.

Watchthemiddle
11-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Well this is making me mad and more angry as the season goes on.

I don't know about the rest of you, but the expectations and promise of this team heading into this year was supposed to be somethign special.

It has been anything but.

I can't be mad at the injuries. You can't control those. But I can be mad at the lack of execution on offense to score points. To run the ball and have teams fear our running game. To CATCH THE FREAKIN ball when its thrown to you and hits you in your hands.

To make a stop on defense. To create a turnover. To not give up a 90 yard drive in 2 plays. To not give up a 3rd and 30. To get pressure on the quarterback.

Lack of execution and FOCUS from this team is something I can't let slide. I can't just sit here and say "I can't get mad" because I am MAD!!!! :mad:

Injuries happen. Mistakes happen. Two of the worst losses in team history in a 4 game stretch should not happen. This is unacceptable Bronco football. If your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th string I as a BRONCO fan expect you to know how to execute the plays called and do your best. Don't give up just because times are tough. Know your assignments and perform them to the best of your ability.

** rant over **

:coffee:

NameUsedBefore
11-05-2007, 09:16 PM
I actually laughed a lot during the loss. Shaun Rogers' football-pointed leap into the endzone was classic.

broncosfanscott
11-06-2007, 02:26 AM

Me neither, it's hard to get mad when you were never in the game to begin with. I have accepted the fact that we suck and just hope that we can finish the season with no more injuries and that those that are injured are fully recovered next year.

topscribe
11-06-2007, 10:49 AM
I went through this with the Broncos for fourteen (14) years straight.

One game . . . or even one season . . . will not get me "mad."

-----

Bronco Bible
11-06-2007, 12:25 PM
Yeah, but the problem is our dog is supposed to be housebroken by now...

This isn't week 1 anymore, so it would be nice if we could get the fundamentals down at this point... Things like not having to burn timeouts on defense because we can't substitue properly, not having Sam Adams carry his giant ass of the field at a leisurely pace while the other team is snapping the ball... You know, the real difficult stuff that people making millions can't seem to grasp half way through the season.

Kinda reminded me of Gerald Perry:tsk:

Medford Bronco
11-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Kinda reminded me of Gerald Perry:tsk:

or was it Michael Dean-Perry;)

the moron who in 96 could not get off the field that let Jax still have the ball to go up 30-20 in an insurmoutable lead.

now that was the most disappointing loss for me in Bronco history.
where you should have creamed the other team....and they would have
destroyed NE in Denver that year...........before Brady.......rant :mad:

Bronco Bible
11-06-2007, 12:44 PM
or was it Michael Dean-Perry;)

the moron who in 96 could not get off the field that let Jax still have the ball to go up 30-20 in an insurmoutable lead.

now that was the most disappointing loss for me in Bronco history.
where you should have creamed the other team....and they would have
destroyed NE in Denver that year...........before Brady.......rant :mad:

Thanks Cap, this age thing is getting me;)

Medford Bronco
11-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Thanks Cap, this age thing is getting me;)

Gerald Perry was a first baseman with the Atlanta Braves:laugh::salute:

bible you are one of the cool ones my friend. :D

BCJ
11-06-2007, 03:53 PM

Sorry, but no team should lose by that many to any team in the NFL. This team played like they were lost. I am mad as I had hope the last two weeks that things might turn around. I dont expect much from this year on out but I will still be watching as much of the horrid team as they put on the screen. I will go to the Sports bars with my jersey when they dont show it in SoCal. I will be disappointed if they dont win. Only difference is I want to see a good game regardless if they win or lose. I want to see HOPE. I want to see EFFORT. I want to see this team TRY. At least give me 2nd place by the end of the year. And if all doesnt happen that i have for my "wants", at least dont ruin the taste of my beer!