PDA

View Full Version : HealthOne Injury Report - Broncos - Buccaneers

Denver Native (Carol)
11-30-2012, 07:55 PM
email received:

DENVER BRONCOS

QUESTIONABLE: DE Robert Ayers - Non-Injury Related; T Chris Clark - Illness; WR Brandon Stokley - Wrist/Hip.

PROBABLE: TE Virgil Green - Hamstring; G Chris Kuper - Ankle; G Manny Ramirez - Back; WR Demaryius Thomas - Knee; CB Tracy Porter - Illness; DL Malik Jackson - Finger.

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

PROBABLE: DT Roy Miller - Illness; C Ted Larsen - Illness; DE Michael Bennett - Ankle; DE Dekoda Watson - Hamstring.

BroncoWave
11-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Both teams seem pretty healthy for this one. No injury excuses for either team.

Dapper Dan
11-30-2012, 08:06 PM
To note, if I read correctly, CB Eric Wright will start his suspension now.

Dapper Dan
11-30-2012, 08:07 PM
I would like to see Ayers and Stokley be able to play. Hopefully all of the probables are a go for us.

BroncoWave
11-30-2012, 08:07 PM
To note, if I read correctly, CB Eric Wright will start his suspension now.

I believe so. But seeing as they already have the worst pass D in the league, I can't see how much further down they could go.

Dapper Dan
11-30-2012, 08:10 PM
I believe so. But seeing as they already have the worst pass D in the league, I can't see how much further down they could go.

Lol. I agree. But losing Wright would make the hole even deeper.

I read that Barber plans on playing Corner for this game.

My biggest worry in this game is defending the run.

broncosinindy
11-30-2012, 11:44 PM
I would like to see Ayers and Stokley be able to play. Hopefully all of the probables are a go for us.pretty tough for ayers to lose his popps, i'd be ok if u e missed. Stokely missing is not good.

Dapper Dan
11-30-2012, 11:52 PM
pretty tough for ayers to lose his popps, i'd be ok if u e missed. Stokely missing is not good.

Slipped my mind. I forgot about that. Agreed.