PDA

View Full Version : Source: Ray Lewis back Dec. 16

Denver Native (Carol)
11-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Put this in Broncos' talk, as he will be back when the Broncos play Baltimore.

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis, sidelined with a torn triceps, is expected to return Dec. 16 to face Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos, a team source told ESPN Friday.

Lewis, who is on the injured reserve/designated to return list, is eligible to return to the lineup that day. He was eligible to begin practicing Thursday, but did not.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh has classified Lewis' status as "day by day."

rest - http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8693816/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-expected-return-dec-16-according-team-source

BroncoWave
11-30-2012, 05:56 PM
That's all we need is for them to be completely fired up about getting Lewis back. I don't even think his play will impact the game much, but they are going to be hyped up for that game. Wonderful.

Dapper Dan
11-30-2012, 08:04 PM
At least we have some extra time to prepare of Baltimore, since we play Oakland on a Thursday. At least we have that going for us.

Dzone
11-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Lets knock his sorry ass out

bcbronc
11-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Hopefully he'll be rusty and sometimes when a top player returns the rest of the team "watches" him and sorta expects him to make things happen. Hopefully thatll be the case.

But I don't mind admitting that I love watching Ray Lewis play football. MLB is my "favourite" position and Lewis is in the discussion for GOAT.

WARHORSE
11-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Not gonna matter.

We will win this game.

Flacco is not gonna pass on this secondary. The Broncos will stop Rice first. Then we will show Lewis how slow he is now.

Denver will get the lead, and then Flacco will spend the rest of the game trying to get flaco cause WMD is gonna be all over him. Ayers in the mix as well.

Army Bronco
11-30-2012, 09:59 PM
We want to play the best teams to be the best

dogfish
11-30-2012, 10:21 PM
i wish we still had tater bell to run him over. . .

:coffee:

Dapper Dan
11-30-2012, 11:19 PM
i wish we still had tater bell to run him over. . .

:coffee:

Lol. Did that happen? Someone post this!

Dapper Dan
11-30-2012, 11:21 PM
Ray Lewis's original doctor told him he couldn't play. I wonder if they'll find the body.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Being his first game back, they'll probably limit his snaps. I think his return will play a bigger part in team motivation than it will in actual on-field production.

They'll already be motivated enough knowing that we can potentially leapfrog them for the #2 seed in the playoffs (assuming we beat TB and Oak).

Skinny
12-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Bill Williamson is saying Lewis is a no go for the Broncos game.

Tned
12-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Bill Williamson is saying Lewis is a no go for the Broncos game.

I saw this morning that Lewis is out, but Suggs is in.

Sent from my Android Xoom using Forum Runner

Poet
12-15-2012, 03:38 PM
The lack of respect that one of the best MLB in the game gets.

Sheesh.

DenBronx
12-15-2012, 04:21 PM
I saw this morning that Lewis is out, but Suggs is in.

Sent from my Android Xoom using Forum Runner

Lewis is out and so is McClain. Suggs is in but he is still injured badly with a torn bicep. I have to think the odds are in our favor here....most likely if we run into them in the playoffs all of these guys will be healthy by then.