PDA

View Full Version : 'Macho' Camacho wake eventful

Denver Native (Carol)
11-29-2012, 02:38 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

Hector "Macho" Camacho has proved to be as controversial after death as he was during his life.

Several fights broke out during the second day of the viewing of the slain fighter Tuesday, including a scratching match between his alleged girlfriend, another woman who says she's his longtime girlfriend and his sisters, according to local media reports in Puerto Rico.

"I am the actual girlfriend of Macho, and those who don't like it better not bring it," said Cynthia Castillo, who claimed to be Camacho's girlfriend at the time of his death, told ESPN Deportes. "They shouldn't be going after me. They should be thanking me for being with him at all times."

rest - http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8690350/women-hector-macho-camacho-life-fight-wake-san-juan-reports-say

BroncoJoe
11-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Huh. I had no idea he died.

WTE
11-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Huh. I had no idea he died.

Where the hell have you been? Got shot in a car in Peurto Rico. His buddy was killed too. Drugs found in car.

BroncoJoe
11-29-2012, 02:43 PM
Where the hell have you been? Got shot in a car in Peurto Rico. His buddy was killed too. Drugs found in car.

Just read about it. Strange that I never heard of this until now. He was fun to watch in the ring.

Northman
11-29-2012, 02:45 PM
"They should be thankful i was with him at all times".

Priceless.

OrangeHoof
11-29-2012, 07:24 PM
What is surprising about this? It's either claim you are Camacho's rightful heir or go back to turning tricks. I can totally see why they would slap and shove each other over his money.

Army Bronco
11-29-2012, 08:23 PM
Puerto Rican wakes can be eventful. Lol The first one I went to was definitely crazy. I saw a huge fight break out at the funeral home for some crap. I was like 10 years old so I don't remember what it was about.