PDA

View Full Version : Bucs CB Eric Wright suspended, will not play against Broncos.

DenBronx
11-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Adam Schefter

Bucs HC Greg Schiano said CB Eric Wright will be suspended by the league for the next four games for violating PED policy.

bcbronc
11-26-2012, 04:14 PM
What's with all the CBs doping around the league all of a sudden?

Ravage!!!
11-26-2012, 04:15 PM

I was thinking the same thing.. if this is true. that could be 4 in one day

weazel
11-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Looks like they could use Talib now... that was a horrible trade

NightTerror218
11-26-2012, 05:22 PM
TB screwed up with Talib trade and already have weak secondary. They do have stout run defense. Manning could have a field day, but will TB offense do the same to our defense?

CoachChaz
11-26-2012, 05:26 PM
35-21 Denver

slim
11-26-2012, 05:45 PM
If the WRs and TEs actually catch the ball, they will score at will.

WTE
11-26-2012, 05:46 PM
TB screwed up with Talib trade and already have weak secondary. They do have stout run defense. Manning could have a field day, but will TB offense do the same to our defense?

The Patriots only got him for 7 games and had to give a 4th rounder for him. It think TB did just fine.

slim
11-26-2012, 05:47 PM
The Patriots only got him for 7 games and had to give a 4th rounder for him. It think TB did just fine.

He didn't sign an extension?

NightTerror218
11-26-2012, 05:48 PM

I do believe he was a 1st rounder and productive starter

BroncoWave
11-26-2012, 05:50 PM
If the WRs and TEs actually catch the ball, they will score at will.

I agree with this. I was very disappointed with that group against KC. Both sacks on Manning were coverage sacks because guys couldn't get open and we were dropping passes left and right. They need to step up against a bad secondary this week.

Ravage!!!
11-26-2012, 07:11 PM
KC does NOT have a weak secondary. Flowers is one of the very best in the NFL, and their second corner is pretty decent. Not to mention, Berry is extremely good. Their LBs are fast, and can cover.

Manning was off, as well. He was to blame for 2 of the three sacks, and on a couple 3rd down conversions was inaccurate on his throws (one too wide to DT and one on the inside hip to the TE). Not to mention the horrible decision to throw the ball down the middle deep to a WR that was MORE than covered.

We had an off game, while KCs played well. Their OL not only created running holes for their RB, but we didn't exactly give Cassel fits with our pass rush.

We NEED to take advantage of their week pass defense, because our rushing offense isn't going to do much this week. I just wish we could, ONE TIME, actually get some kind of drive going on our first possession. EVERY game we punt after a 3 n out on the opening drive. Come out passing and then let the pass help out the run.... please.

Dean
11-26-2012, 07:11 PM
The Buc's team stats for pass defense is 32 out of 32 teams. I don't think it will matter whether he is playing or suspended. You can't get much worse than the bottom.

Ravage!!!
11-26-2012, 07:16 PM
The Buc's team stats for pass defense is 32 out of 32 teams. I don't think it will matter whether he is playing or suspended. You can't get much worse than the bottom.

Thats a good point. Can you be lapped?

G_Money
11-26-2012, 09:34 PM

Dunno, but he was suspended for taking Adderall. Not exactly PCP. It was still dumb.

~G

TXBRONC
11-27-2012, 10:34 AM
KC does NOT have a weak secondary. Flowers is one of the very best in the NFL, and their second corner is pretty decent. Not to mention, Berry is extremely good. Their LBs are fast, and can cover.

Manning was off, as well. He was to blame for 2 of the three sacks, and on a couple 3rd down conversions was inaccurate on his throws (one too wide to DT and one on the inside hip to the TE). Not to mention the horrible decision to throw the ball down the middle deep to a WR that was MORE than covered.

We had an off game, while KCs played well. Their OL not only created running holes for their RB, but we didn't exactly give Cassel fits with our pass rush.

We NEED to take advantage of their week pass defense, because our rushing offense isn't going to do much this week. I just wish we could, ONE TIME, actually get some kind of drive going on our first possession. EVERY game we punt after a 3 n out on the opening drive. Come out passing and then let the pass help out the run.... please.

Agreed. We had an off game but you can also couple with that's it hard into a good rhythm because your opponent is able to keep your offense off the field with their running game.