PDA

View Full Version : What they said: Broncos praise Knowshon Moreno, Denver defense

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2012, 05:27 PM
The Denver Broncos got out of Kansas City with a 17-9 victory over the Chiefs on Sunday. Here's what players and coaches said after the game.

"I felt good. Early on, I was getting into the flow. You want to be decisive, hit the hole, and go from there."
--Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno on returning to the starting lineup

"Knowshon ran the ball hard... It's good to see him do well."
--Broncos WR Eric Decker.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22063299/broncos-praise-knowshon-moreno-denver-defense

Northman
11-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Good, lets see him do the same next week.

rationalfan
11-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Good, lets see him do the same next week.

you're typing so much about moreno i'm beginning to think you have a mancrush on him. (insert smiley face emoticon here).

Dzone
11-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Moreno is the new star running back for the broncos. If he doesnt blow a piston, he could be great. I thought he sucked, but now I dont LOL

SR
11-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Moreno is the new star running back for the broncos. If he doesnt blow a piston, he could be great. I thought he sucked, but now I dont LOL

Just go to show how feeble fans can be

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Northman
11-27-2012, 01:16 PM
you're typing so much about moreno i'm beginning to think you have a mancrush on him. (insert smiley face emoticon here).

Its probably two-fold.

A cross between loving what i saw him do at Georgia and being disappointed that it hasnt translated to the pro level. So while i bring the hammer down on him whenever he comes up at the same time hoping and wishing he would be the guy and shut me up.

Ravage!!!
11-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Its probably two-fold.

A cross between loving what i saw him do at Georgia and being disappointed that it hasnt translated to the pro level. So while i bring the hammer down on him whenever he comes up at the same time hoping and wishing he would be the guy and shut me up.

EXACTLY!! well worded