PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn to start for KC against Denver

BroncoWave
11-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Hopefully this isn't another Kyle Orton situation like last season. Kinda odd that in two straight games against the Chiefs they are starting 2 QBs who were on our opening day roster last season.

Northman
11-21-2012, 11:57 AM
Just saw this on Twiddler.

But, our offense is far superior to what it was last year. I fear the Chiefs not.

weazel
11-21-2012, 01:00 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cheifs are grasping

MileHighCrew
11-21-2012, 01:07 PM
I think he is the best QB on their roster and should be starting. I'm not disappointed he is gone but it is hard to hate on Brady Quinn

Rick
11-21-2012, 01:07 PM
I think our defense was fine in that game vs the Chiefs and Orton last year, but our offense sucked in that game.

We shouldn't have that issue this time around.

We lost 7-3, I would hope Manning can get us more than 7.

Dzone
11-21-2012, 01:49 PM
I like Brady Quinn. He's a class act. I just hope he has a horrible game Sunday and gets sacked 6 times

topscribe
11-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Hopefully this isn't another Kyle Orton situation like last season. Kinda odd that in two straight games against the Chiefs they are starting 2 QBs who were on our opening day roster last season.
The opposing QB to Orton was Tebow . . .

camdisco24
11-21-2012, 01:55 PM
I feel a Von Miller single game sack record coming on.

NightTrainLayne
11-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Just watch. We'll start off slowly as we have many times this season.

Quinn will get lucky and get off to a hot start with a lucky long ball here or there. We'll find ourselves down 14-0 late in the 2nd quarter before we start to get on track, and it will be a slugfest from there on.

We could very well lose this game. I've seen it way too many times.

I'm tempted to go back and dig up the threads from the week before Jamarcus Fatass schooled us in the fourth quarter a few years ago, and that was at home.

topscribe
11-21-2012, 01:56 PM
I like Brady Quinn. He's a class act. I just hope he has a horrible game Sunday and gets sacked 6 times
. . . and then plays lights out the rest of the season . . .

BroncoWave
11-21-2012, 01:58 PM
. . . and then plays lights out the rest of the season . . .

Until week 17.

weazel
11-21-2012, 02:34 PM
well lets see... Orton vs Tebow, we didnt stand a chance
Quinn vs Manning? I think I'll be able to sleep just fine.

ikillz0mbies
11-21-2012, 04:55 PM
#StartStanzi

Timmy!
11-21-2012, 05:02 PM

Quinn will get lucky and get off to a hot start with a lucky long ball here or there. We'll find ourselves down 14-0 late in the 2nd quarter before we start to get on track, and it will be a slugfest from there on.

I'm tempted to go back and dig up the threads from the week before Jamarcus Fatass schooled us in the fourth quarter a few years ago, and that was at home.

Damn those must be some good meds. :D

Different Bronco team this year NTL, its not going to be 14-0 chiefs late in the 2nd.

Nomad
11-21-2012, 05:36 PM

Yup!

tubby
11-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Oh hell yes! :D

bcbronc
11-22-2012, 03:37 AM
Is Bowe playing?

sneakers
11-22-2012, 06:17 AM
If he wasn't playing us, I would wish him all the success in the world. A class act guy.

BigDaddyBronco
11-22-2012, 06:57 AM

Total trap game.

dogfish
11-22-2012, 06:58 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit:

:rofl:

dogfish
11-22-2012, 07:01 AM

peyton f***ing manning could "very well" lose to brady quinn?

really, layne?

i understand now why the stadium turned on you, and i'm glad it did. . .

:coffee:

horsepig
11-22-2012, 07:23 AM
8 sackolios, if you please.

horsepig
11-22-2012, 07:31 AM
I have this vision in my mind of VonDoom as wolves, sniffing around a fat ******* deer.

One says,"You want the first bite? The other says , you bet your ass I do.
Sic,em, fang, kill,kill ******s, kill!!

Dean
11-22-2012, 10:06 AM
Play 8 or even 9 in the box on most situations and dare Brady to beat us with the long ball.

Chef Zambini
11-22-2012, 12:18 PM
The opposing QB to Orton was Tebow . . .love the new signature
O. wilde, the godfather odf smart arsees !

Chef Zambini
11-22-2012, 12:23 PM

JFC and people call me a pessamist?
but the comment about J. russel is very sobering indeed !
but this is a much better team with a much better defense and special teams.
we have PFM !
we will shut down their run game, and quinn the eskimo is gonna wish he had an iglo to hide in !
broncos 34
cheifs 10

Chef Zambini
11-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Total trap game.FOX and PFM know the value of division wins. they are not look ahead competitors, they will focus on the weeks oponent and make sure the rest of the team does as well !
this is not a shanahan team that puts in a gameplan and 2 weeks of practice for an upcoming high profile opponent (BB ) ignoring the emmediate opponent ahead !

nyuk nyuk
11-22-2012, 12:38 PM
I'm sure he'll make us regret not resigning him and starting him and all that...

PFM? Who?

Traveler
11-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Trap game?

honz
11-22-2012, 01:10 PM
I think he is the best QB on their roster and should be starting. I'm not disappointed he is gone but it is hard to hate on Brady Quinn

Hard to hate on, but easy to hit on...ayo!

chazoe60
11-25-2012, 11:38 AM
My son just said "Brady Quinn looks like an actor". :laugh:

Nomad
11-25-2012, 11:40 AM
My son just said "Brady Quinn looks like an actor". :laugh:

I didn't know you let your kid watch the LOGO channel:couch::lol:

chazoe60
11-25-2012, 11:44 AM
I didn't know you let your kid watch the LOGO channel:couch::lol:

:laugh:

It's the only channel we have.

Nomad
11-25-2012, 12:17 PM
:laugh:

It's the only channel we have.

Yeah, I got to get with the times and subscribe.:)

Dreadnought
11-25-2012, 12:32 PM

The reason that won't happen is Jack Del Rio, as opposed to Bob Slowick, Wink Martindale, Jim Bates, etc. Our defense is a whole nother aminal than those dumpster fires we lined up in '07, '08, and '10. No Nate Webster, no Marquand Manual, no Jamie Winborne, no Calvin Lowry, no Marlon McRee, no old fat Jamal Williams. This is a very different bunch. That is all apart from the Peyton Manning thing

Theoretically a trap game, but I'm not seeing it. Not against these stumblebums.

chazoe60
11-25-2012, 12:48 PM
"Stumblebums". :laugh::laugh: What a phenominal word.

Nomad
11-25-2012, 12:50 PM
"Stumblebums". :laugh::laugh: What a phenominal word.

I have always pictured Dread and Otto with English accents.

NightTrainLayne
11-27-2012, 10:10 PM
I have always pictured Dread and Otto with English accents.

LOL. I actually know Dread's accent, and it is very fitting I think.