PDA

View Full Version : The good news about playing the Ravens

Northman
11-19-2012, 08:21 AM
Manning, since 2002 is 7-0 vs the Ravens, 4-0 AT Baltimore.

Yes, i like our chances.

Nomad
11-19-2012, 08:46 AM
It would be great to get that monkey off the BRONCOS back.

You must be staying home then:D:lol:

Slick
11-19-2012, 08:48 AM
You and missy going to go??

Northman
11-19-2012, 09:24 AM
As of now, no. But we are trying. lol

SR
11-19-2012, 09:25 AM
As of now, no. But we are trying. lol

Dude...muy jelly.

UnderArmour
11-19-2012, 10:10 AM
We don't play the Ravens next week. We're playing at Kansas City and then after that the red hot Tampa Bay Bucs. The good news is that we have the division locked down because it doesn't look like anyone else will finish above 7-9 with the Chargers playing 3 quality AFC North teams in a row.

Northman
11-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Yes, but the Ravens are a true measurement of our progression this year. Not overlooking the queefs or Bucs but i think Bmore is our biggest test down the stretch.

Buff
11-19-2012, 10:37 AM
If we can keep Northman out of the stadium we might just have a chance.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 10:47 AM
If we can keep Northman out of the stadium we might just have a chance.

I'm going to this game by myself.

MOtorboat
11-19-2012, 10:48 AM
The Bucs are a good football team. I think Baltimore and Tampa Bay will be good barometers.

The key to the Tampa game is which team can actually start fast. Both the Broncos and Tampa have started sluggishly in games, and had to make comebacks.

Baltimore will test the offense. I like the Denver defense's chances against Baltimore's offense, because Denver has good cover corners and Baltimore loves to go deep.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 10:50 AM
The Bucs are a good football team. I think Baltimore and Tampa Bay will be good barometers.

The key to the Tampa game is which team can actually start fast. Both the Broncos and Tampa have started sluggishly in games, and had to make comebacks.

Baltimore will test the offense. I like the Denver defense's chances against Baltimore's offense, because Denver has good cover corners and Baltimore loves to go deep.

this is a good analysis or whatever. I like our D against the Raven's O too. I think we can shut down Ray Rice and harrass Flacco effectively enough

slim
11-19-2012, 11:08 AM

TB has the worst pass defense in the league. There is no reason we can't score 40 on them.

Northman
11-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Im not overly worried about Tampa, just cant let Martin go for 200 on us.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 11:18 AM
TB has the worst pass defense in the league. There is no reason we can't score 40 on them.

yeah, I was gonna comment on that. It's like okay Mo, whatever you say. Gllad that you did Slim. thanks

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Im not overly worried about Tampa, just cant let Martin go for 200 on us.

or 300 for that matter.

turftoad
11-19-2012, 11:28 AM
At this point I'm more worried about Tampa Bay than I am the Ravens.

However, we have games before those games to worry about.

Buff
11-19-2012, 11:32 AM
I'm going to this game by myself.

Have you seen the Broncos play in Baltimore before? Should be a good game to see between two potential division winners and playoff teams.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Have you seen the Broncos play in Baltimore before? Should be a good game to see between two potential division winners and playoff teams.

Never have been to MTB, or whatever, stadium. Hear it is pretty cool, but that was from Raven's fans.

Chef Zambini
11-19-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm going to this game by myself.the TEAM will be there with you, you wont be alone !

Northman
11-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Never have been to MTB, or whatever, stadium. Hear it is pretty cool, but that was from Raven's fans.

You will have a blast. Been to the last two vs the Broncos. Stadium is nice and the fans are pretty cool but you will get heckled a bit. Hopefully though you get to heckle more when its all said and done.

Chef Zambini
11-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Never have been to MTB, or whatever, stadium. Hear it is pretty cool, but that was from Raven's fans.its a good looking stadium from the outside, I was in BALT for a wedding and drove past the stadium.
Its going to look beautiful if the broncos can win there !
F'n ravens and their murderer poster child. We owe those guys a beat-down!
If we beat the ravens I am thinking lombardi THIS year !
but...
one game at a time.
our players and coaches cant be thinking about the ravens this week !

weazel
11-19-2012, 01:31 PM
we always shit the bed against them though

Northman
11-19-2012, 01:32 PM
we always shit the bed against them though

You would too if you had Orton leading the charge.

slim
11-19-2012, 01:34 PM

Goes back further than that. They have beaten us up pretty good over the last 10 years or so.

Northman
11-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Goes back further than that. They have beaten us up pretty good over the last 10 years or so.

It does but again, what is it? Orton? Cutler? (although im not sure Jay ever played them), Jake?, and Griese?

weazel
11-19-2012, 02:05 PM

that was a jack daniels induced drunken bed shitting experience though

slim
11-19-2012, 02:06 PM
It does but again, what is it? Orton? Cutler? (although im not sure Jay ever played them), Jake?, and Griese?

Yeah, I feel ya....it is a new day, PFM and all that.

BroncoNut
11-28-2012, 08:37 AM
Manning, since 2002 is 7-0 vs the Ravens, 4-0 AT Baltimore.

Yes, i like our chances.

stay out of ATT stadium that day and we should be golden

BroncoNut
11-28-2012, 08:41 AM
its a good looking stadium from the outside, I was in BALT for a wedding and drove past the stadium.
Its going to look beautiful if the broncos can win there !
F'n ravens and their murderer poster child. We owe those guys a beat-down!
If we beat the ravens I am thinking lombardi THIS year !
but...
one game at a time.
our players and coaches cant be thinking about the ravens this week !

it is an inviting stadium from the outside. the purple seats and all. my nephew was in town for thanksgiving. He's a bears fan, but he saw some flatbilled NFL hats at sports authority, buy one, get the other at half price. Uncle nut broke down and forked over. He got a Ravens and a Redskins hat. It's alright to like other NFL teams right?

silkamilkamonico
11-28-2012, 09:38 AM
Some of the best football games I've ever watched was Manning going against that vaunted defense in a game of chess 5+ years ago.

Chef Zambini
11-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Some of the best football games I've ever watched was Manning going against that vaunted defense in a game of chess 5+ years ago.ill take the chess match PFM engineered against the steelers this year !

Dzone
11-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Ravens will sign Mclain and add another murderer to the team

crazybroncoguy14
11-29-2012, 07:07 PM
I'm nervous bout the ravens

tubby
11-29-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm going to this game by myself.the TEAM will be there with you, you wont be alone !

Yeah just like the 2005 AFCC, ya jinx.