PDA

View Full Version : Any McGahee updates?

turftoad
11-18-2012, 10:03 PM
Just wondering? Post them here.

Tned
11-18-2012, 10:03 PM
MRI tomorrow.

Skinny
11-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Willis McGahee will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine the extent of his right knee injury.
"It swelled up on him," coach John Fox conceded after Sunday's win. "We'll know more Monday." The post-injury actions of Broncos trainers on the sideline suggest they don't fear a ligament tear; they were stretching McGahee out on a trainers' table and trying to get him ready to go back in. Still, he could easily have an MCL sprain or an injury like that. Because McGahee did not return and his knee swelled up, there are no guarantees he'll be available for Week 12 at Kansas City. Ronnie Hillman is second on the depth chart.

Source: Denver Post

SR
11-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Willis McGahee will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine the extent of his right knee injury.
"It swelled up on him," coach John Fox conceded after Sunday's win. "We'll know more Monday." The post-injury actions of Broncos trainers on the sideline suggest they don't fear a ligament tear; they were stretching McGahee out on a trainers' table and trying to get him ready to go back in. Still, he could easily have an MCL sprain or an injury like that. Because McGahee did not return and his knee swelled up, there are no guarantees he'll be available for Week 12 at Kansas City. Ronnie Hillman is second on the depth chart.

Source: Denver Post

I wouldn't be surprised if McGahee sat next week out and Moreno played

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Davii
11-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Yeah, I don't think they're fearing tear, they were stretching him pretty good. But any swelling on the knee needs to be tended to and take a week off Willis. I'd rather ge take a week now and be healthy later. Let Moreno show why some other team wants him next year.

broncobryce
11-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Moreno looked like he was having a good time on the sidelines when I see him. Hopefully he stayed in shape.

turftoad
11-18-2012, 10:49 PM
I dont think a couple week rest would hurt anything. We need him healthy for the stretch run/playoffs.

DenBronx
11-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Adam Schefter

Broncos RB Willis McGahee will undergo an MRI on his knee Monday but once source said he "feels good and doesn't think it's serious."

dogfish
11-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Adam Schefter

Broncos RB Willis McGahee will undergo an MRI on his knee Monday but once source said he "feels good and doesn't think it's serious."

good. . . now take a week off anyway-- i think we can handle the chefs. . .

silkamilkamonico
11-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Moreno looked like he was having a good time on the sidelines when I see him. Hopefully he stayed in shape.

I've noticed that numerously almost every week. We can bag on him as a player all we want, but he sure seems to be a great teammate in this situation and cheering on his teammates and very happy for their success.

I will say I am happy we do have a guy like him waiting in the wings in case of injury like McGahee. I mean it could be alot worse.

DenBronx
11-19-2012, 12:27 AM
Rest McGahee and bring in Moreno. Hes been a good sport about being benched and I think he should get a shot.

tomjonesrocks
11-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Without McGahee the Broncos don't have anyone other than Ball that can run between the tackles and he isn't effective doing it.

Moreno came out of college heralded as a great blocking RB, but unfortunately he sucks just like Hillman does with that.

Moreno can catch a ball in space. Hooray.

Denver probably has to prowl the scraps available as free agents if McGahee misses significant time. I don't see a solution on the roster.

Chef Zambini
11-19-2012, 02:43 AM
most important is that whoever is in the backfield, they read the blitz and execute tyheir BLOCKING assignment.
first priority of ANY bronco runningback.
when are we going to see a TE lined up in the backfield?

Tned
11-19-2012, 08:47 AM
From Mason's "by the numbers" piece overnight:

8.4: Yardage per carry for Denver’s running backs Sunday before Willis McGahee injured his right knee. McGahee ran seven times for 55 yards; Ronnie Hillman picked up 21 yards on his only carry and Lance Ball was stuffed for no gain on his sole rush.

3.6 Yardage per carry for Denver’s running backs after McGahee succumbed early in the second quarter, leaving the work to Ball and Hillman. Ball and Hillman did have lengthy pickups after McGahee left; Ball had a 14-yard run and Hillman ended the third quarter with a 19-yard jaunt.

http://milehighsports.com/2012/11/19/broncos-30-chargers-23-going-by-the-numbers/

Chef Zambini
11-19-2012, 12:30 PM
willy mac, when are ya comin back?
NEED this dude healthy for the play-offfs. I see BALL getting a bigger role because he can execute his BLOCKING assignment !
BLOCKING is the #1 responsability of the back who stands next to PFM !
when are we going to move one of our TE to that position?

weazel
11-19-2012, 12:57 PM
honestly, Im not the biggest fan of Moreno but with the amount of fumbles Mcgahee has had, putting Moreno in isn't really a drop off.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 01:00 PM
honestly, Im not the biggest fan of Moreno but with the amount of fumbles Mcgahee has had, putting Moreno in isn't really a drop off.

I don't know about that. his turnovers suck but Willie was ripping it up before he got hurt. he's a power back that we need right now.

weazel
11-19-2012, 01:06 PM
I don't know about that. his turnovers suck but Willie was ripping it up before he got hurt. he's a power back that we need right now.
yep he was but the #1 priority is to hold on to the biscuit and he just doesn't seem like he cares about it. Dude fumbles the ball and a minute later he's on the sideline yucking it up with the boys.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 01:10 PM
yep he was but the #1 priority is to hold on to the biscuit and he just doesn't seem like he cares about it. Dude fumbles the ball and a minute later he's on the sideline yucking it up with the boys.

I just expect willis to not want to cough it up. I've noticed he's a bit nonchalant afterwards now that you mention it. you may have something there. :salute:

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 01:14 PM
you cant linger on a play gone wrong, you have to let it bother you but brush it off and get back in there. When a QB throws an INT you don't seem him sulking (unless cam newton) you see them getting ready for the next possession.

Moreno fumbles too. He does not get the yards Mcgahee does either.

weazel
11-19-2012, 01:18 PM
I just expect willis to not want to cough it up. I've noticed he's a bit nonchalant afterwards now that you mention it. you may have something there. :salute:

dont get me wrong I like McGahee, always have. I think he does much more for us than Moreno would, especially through the middle but I just dont like all the fumbles, it gets pretty frustrating. It's the whole team really though, its almost like there is no accountability.

weazel
11-19-2012, 01:20 PM
you cant linger on a play gone wrong, you have to let it bother you but brush it off and get back in there. When a QB throws an INT you don't seem him sulking (unless cam newton) you see them getting ready for the next possession.

Moreno fumbles too. He does not get the yards Mcgahee does either.

really? I consider Manning the best QB I have ever seen. He is mad as hell every time he makes a mistake. I dont see him laughing when he throws an int

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 01:21 PM
really? I consider Manning the best QB I have ever seen. He is mad as hell every time he makes a mistake. I dont see him laughing when he throws an int

yeah, it's good to get over it and move on, but I can see what you see Weazel.

Northman
11-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Elway is the best QB ive ever seen but Manning is right there. Two different styled QB's though.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 01:35 PM

you see him talking to the entire offense, he is studying the defense. He forgets about the INT and focuses on next possession. like I said.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 01:37 PM
you see him talking to the entire offense, he is studying the defense. He forgets about the INT and focuses on next possession. like I said.

no, weazel is talkng abouit something different. Peyton does get pissed off if he screws up . never seen McGahee seeming that upset aobut his fumbles.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 01:41 PM
no, weazel is talkng abouit something different. Peyton does get pissed off if he screws up . never seen McGahee seeming that upset aobut his fumbles.

out of his 5 fumbles how often was he show after? I normally see him trotting off the field shaking his head with helmet on. I am just saying I have never seen him shown on the sidelines after fumble with helmet off laughing or joking. That is just when its is random sideline shots of players.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 01:44 PM
out of his 5 fumbles how often was he show after? I normally see him trotting off the field shaking his head with helmet on. I am just saying I have never seen him shown on the sidelines after fumble with helmet off laughing or joking. That is just when its is random sideline shots of players.

look, I am not going to get in a retarded pissing match with you about this NT.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 01:46 PM
look, I am not going to get in a retarded pissing match with you about this NT.

I am not arguing. I made a statement and then elaborated on it and then said I have not see that. So I cant argue on it if i have not seen it. And I was asking how often it was shown. Nothing more, nothing less.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 01:48 PM
I am not arguing. I made a statement and then elaborated on it and then said I have not see that. So I cant argue on it if i have not seen it. And I was asking how often it was shown. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am not obligated to answer any of your stupid questions

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 01:50 PM
I am not obligated to answer any of your stupid questions

that is fine if you dont want to. Does not mean I am less curious. It just sounds like every time he fumbles he is joking around on sidelines.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 01:52 PM
that is fine if you dont want to. Does not mean I am less curious. It just sounds like every time he fumbles he is joking around on sidelines.

I thought yoiu said that you saw him shakign his head with his helmet on. Now you are saying the complete opposite. that's why I dont' like to argue with youi NT. If I were you, I'd be getting less curious about this damn quick if you know what is good for you

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 01:54 PM
I thought yoiu said that you saw him shakign his head with his helmet on. Now you are saying the complete opposite. that's why I dont' like to argue with youi NT.

That is true. I am asking about that...damn you nut read my posts. I have only see him coming off field shaking his head. I have never seen him joking on sidelines. I was asking how often he has done it. I am not changing my story. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM JOKING ON SIDELINES AFTER FUMBLE.. Which does not mean it has not happened. I am only curious as to how often he has done this. After all 5 fumbles?

Northman
11-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Nut must be on his manperiod.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Nut must be on his manperiod.

that or really needs to get laid

Northman
11-19-2012, 02:01 PM
He does need to get laid. I tried to hook him up but he couldnt seal the deal.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:05 PM
That is true. I am asking about that...damn you nut read my posts. I have only see him coming off field shaking his head. I have never seen him joking on sidelines. I was asking how often he has done it. I am not changing my story. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM JOKING ON SIDELINES AFTER FUMBLE.. Which does not mean it has not happened. I am only curious as to how often he has done this. After all 5 fumbles?

OMG NT.. let's see, I'll have to check my ******* notes. Oh, here it is, the answer is 5. He has been seen joking with teammembers on the sideline at some time after all 5 of the fumbles.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 02:06 PM
He does need to get laid. I tried to hook him up but he couldnt seal the deal.

you and him need to go to the Ravens game and have missy bring a friend for him.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 02:07 PM
OMG NT.. let's see, I'll have to check my ******* notes. Oh, here it is, the answer is 5. He has been seen joking with teammembers on the sideline at some time after all 5 of the fumbles.

ok thanks for the information. that was all I was asking. Instead of getting panties in a twist you could have said that and saved about 5 posts responses. And a whole lot of headaches.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:07 PM
I like being not laid. it keeps me disciplined.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 02:08 PM
I like being not laid. it keeps me disciplined.

are you becoming a priest?

weazel
11-19-2012, 02:08 PM
this thread just got so ******* funny! oh man I am so LMAO right now.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:09 PM
ok thanks for the information. that was all I was asking. Instead of getting panties in a twist you could have said that and saved about 5 posts responses. And a whole lot of headaches.
form here on out, I am just going to give you a numerical response. Starting now

Northman
11-19-2012, 02:09 PM
you and him need to go to the Ravens game and have missy bring a friend for him.

I was trying to hook him up with her friend Amy but alas, no go.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:13 PM
are you becoming a priest?

no. I am too old and haven't had my calling. plus I swear too much becasue of people like you. I jsut don't like the things that go along with sex so I pretty muich refrain unless it comes to me. I am actually quite vulnerable and malleable in the arms of an able woman

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:13 PM
I was trying to hook him up with her friend Amy but alas, no go.

I don't think Amy liked me.

Northman
11-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Nut is a dangerous fluffy bunny, oh wait, i shouldnt of used that word....

Denver Native (Carol)
11-19-2012, 02:17 PM
On McGahee - Drew Goodman, on the fan, said that even though the MRI is today, there probably will not be anything definitive until 24 hours.

Also Goodman said that Manning is very impressed with McGahee.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:20 PM
oh yeah, McGahee. last I heard is that he is back home resting comfortable. He appreciates your prayers, but does not wish to receive any visitors or phone calls at this time.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 02:23 PM
no. I am too old and haven't had my calling. plus I swear too much becasue of people like you. I jsut don't like the things that go along with sex so I pretty muich refrain unless it comes to me. I am actually quite vulnerable and malleable in the arms of an able woman

have you thought about going to red light distract? Its legal but you have to pay and no strings attached.

slim
11-19-2012, 02:26 PM
have you thought about going to red light distract? Its legal but you have to pay and no strings attached.

Clean it up, Amsterdam. This is America!

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Clean it up, Amsterdam. This is America!

Ok, go to Nevada and go to the bunny ranch. Support American home grown women.

Tned
11-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Ok, speaking of the red light district, we are venturing pretty far into Lounge territory here.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Ok, speaking of the red light district, we are venturing pretty far into Lounge territory here.

think so too. thanks NT and North.

Tned
11-19-2012, 02:40 PM
think so too. thanks NT and North.

I know, they are bad influences.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 02:40 PM

Sorry, what happen again

this this thread

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:45 PM

weill in this case, if you do your research, they started the lounge type of talk. bringing my sex life into the conversation and suggesting ways for me to get sexual release so to speak

slim
11-19-2012, 02:45 PM

Thanks for speaking up, Dent. NT was well on his way to ruining this thread.

However, keep in mind that he is young and dumb, so a perma-ban is probably not necessary. One or two weeks should do the trick, though.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks for speaking up, Dent. NT was well on his way to ruining this thread.

However, keep in mind that he is young and dumb, so a perma-ban is probably not necessary. One or two weeks should do the trick, though.

haha funny funny. I was on topic for most of it until the curve ball went flying.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:48 PM
haha funny funny. I was on topic for most of it until the curve ball went flying.

you instigate combative behaviors with your nonsense

slim
11-19-2012, 02:49 PM

Funny? Funny how? Like Dent is a clown that is here to amuse you?

Dent, we may want to reconsider that perma-ban.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Funny? Funny how? Like Dent is a clown that is here to amuse you?

Dent, we may want to reconsider that perma-ban.

WTF are you talking about Dent? I have no idea what that is......now get back on topic like Tned said.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Anyone else concerned about the running game without Mcgahee. Hillman was unable to get loose except on 2 runs. he was not running up the middle well at all.

slim
11-19-2012, 02:52 PM
WTF are you talking about Dent? I have no idea what that is......now get back on topic like Tned said.

Yeah, show zero respect to the man that runs this thing. Not the wisest move, IMO.

Dent, this is worse than I thought. Can you call an emergency meeting of the Mod Team? This will need to be dealt with sooner, rather than later.

Northman
11-19-2012, 02:53 PM
I don't think Amy liked me.

Thats becauase you kept trying to add animals into the mix.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Anyone else concerned about the running game without Mcgahee. Hillman was unable to get loose except on 2 runs. he was not running up the middle well at all.

I am. definitely. Hillman is stupid, kinda like someone else I know

NightTerror218
Yeah, show zero respect to the man that runs this thing. Not the wisest move, IMO.

Dent, this is worse than I thought. Can you call an emergency meeting of the Mod Team? This will need to be dealt with sooner, rather than later.

so Tned is Dent then? learn something new every day.

Northman
Oh shit, NT has done pissed off Slimgator too. Bunch of ragamuffins.

BroncoNut
Thats becauase you kept trying to add animals into the mix.

well, that's who I am North. that's who I am.

NightTerror218

I know Williams is dumb too but why is Hillman dumb?

slim
11-19-2012, 02:55 PM

Hillman is young and dumb....reminds me of someone here, actually.

NightTerror218
Oh shit, NT has done pissed off Slimgator too. Bunch of ragamuffins.

all because I responded to that man-period post and it went down hill from there.

Northman
Cant be as dumb as Moreno.

BroncoNut

Dent is tned spelled backwards

NightTerror218
Dent is tned spelled backwards

gotcha

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:57 PM
all because I responded to that man-period post and it went down hill from there.

that's all it took. you suggested that I needed to get laid iirc and it descended from there. becasue of you this happened

slim
11-19-2012, 02:57 PM

As you grow older, you will become wise....like Nut and I are.

Don't try to rush it, NT. Wisdom cannot be rushed.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 02:58 PM
As you grow older, you will become wise....like Nut and I are.

Don't try to rush it, NT. Wisdom cannot be rushed.

do you even know my age? I garnish wisdom from my elders, why i listen to tned.

slim
11-19-2012, 02:59 PM

15? Just a guess.

Nut and I are both your elders. I would be willing to mentor you, if I thought you were ready for it.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 02:59 PM
I know Williams is dumb too but why is Hillman dumb?
maybe because he was born that way, I don't know. man, quit expecting me to know all the answers!!!!!~

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:00 PM
maybe because he was born that way, I don't know. man, quit expecting me to know all the answers!!!!!~

I was told to get wisdom from my elders and you are suppose to be one.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Mcgahee has torn MCL, leg fracture out 6-8 weeks.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 03:01 PM
15? Just a guess.

Nut and I are both your elders. I would be willing to mentor you, if I thought you were ready for it.

I can't believe that Buff is younger than NightTerror. If Tubby isn't ashamed, he should be

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:02 PM
15? Just a guess.

almost in my 30s there bud.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Mcgahee has torn MCL, leg fracture out 6-8 weeks.

oh man. He might be out for the season. how many more games do we have? I think we should start lance ball over hillman.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 03:03 PM

then quit acting like a12 year old

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:03 PM
then quit acting like a12 year old

right. by asking you questions.....uh huh.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:04 PM
oh man. He might be out for the season. how many more games do we have? I think we should start lance ball over hillman.

he could be back playoffs but will he be ready then to play.

slim
11-19-2012, 03:05 PM

So like 29 1/2?

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:07 PM
So like 29 1/2?

nope 28

slim
11-19-2012, 03:09 PM
nope 28

Oh, OK. Why didn't you just say that to begin with?

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 03:10 PM
I was told to get wisdom from my elders and you are suppose to be one.

wisdom is not necessarily knowing the answers. wisdom is knowing that you don't have all the answers and that you (or anyone) ever will. Wisdom is being comfortalbe in knowing that and in a world that is indeed absurd

Tned
11-19-2012, 03:10 PM

For you:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/11701-Things-that-Suck?p=1774432#post1774432

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 03:11 PM
he could be back playoffs but will he be ready then to play.

I don't know NT..

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:11 PM
For you:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/11701-Things-that-Suck?p=1774432#post1774432

haha, I saw that.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:12 PM
I don't know NT..

that was not a questions directed at you. It was a general questions of ultimately will be he able to play right away when coming back.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-19-2012, 03:20 PM
The MRI exam on Willis McGahee's right knee was not good.

McGahee has an tear in his medial collateral ligament and will be out six to eight weeks. The Broncos' leading rusher suffered the injury after San Diego cornerback Quintin Jammer struck him in the knee with his helmet.

With McGahee down, Ronnie Hillman and Lance Ball likely will share the tailback role.

The Broncos also have Knowshon Moreno on their 53-man roster and Jeremiah Johnson on their practice squad.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22027671/broncos-willis-mcgahee-out-6-8-weeks-mcl

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Oh, OK. Why didn't you just say that to begin with?

because he likes to play number games.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 03:30 PM
that was not a questions directed at you. It was a general questions of ultimately will be he able to play right away when coming back.

again NT, I just don't have an aswere for you on that

slim
11-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Well, I am glad the OP's question was answered before NT got this mother closed down.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:31 PM

I am an engineer that is all I do.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 03:35 PM
I am an engineer that is all I do.

well maybe you should get out more

slim
11-19-2012, 03:36 PM

Yeah, no shit.

I am almost 30....WTF does that even mean? You are either 30 or you aren't. FFS...

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:38 PM
well maybe you should get out more

i wish boy do I wish. When it is slow at work I am on here even more. Holiday season, jack shit for work.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah, no shit.

I am almost 30....WTF does that even mean? You are either 30 or you aren't. FFS...

atleast it got you thinking I am not a teen.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 04:19 PM
i wish boy do I wish. When it is slow at work I am on here even more. Holiday season, jack shit for work.

nothing to do in Alaska? do you have any kids?

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 04:21 PM
Yeah, no shit.

not necessarly Slim. your age can be any of a number of integers. I mean for all intents and purposes. But I do understand your frustration

slim
11-19-2012, 04:29 PM
not necessarly Slim. your age can be any of a number of integers. I mean for all intents and purposes. But I do understand your frustration

No, **** that. Your age can only be one integer at any one point in time. That is the point.

The sooner you and NT understand this, the better off you will be.

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 04:41 PM
No, **** that. Your age can only be one integer at any one point in time. That is the point.

don't you patronize me. that is not what I said at all. I was never talking about 1 point in time. you've got this all twisted.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
nothing to do in Alaska? do you have any kids?

Nope no kids, can not even think about it with wife's current health conditions. There is not enough snow for doing anything winter related out side and during holidays government employees are always gone so work slows to almost a stand still.

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 05:02 PM

actually my birthday was this month.......

BroncoNut
11-19-2012, 05:21 PM

nt, are you reformed Christian>?

slim
11-19-2012, 05:29 PM
actually my birthday was this month.......

So you are 28 and 1/12?

NightTerror218
11-19-2012, 05:31 PM
So you are 28 and 1/12?

28 17/365

weazel
11-21-2012, 02:44 PM
nothing to do in Alaska???
Some of the best fishing in the world...
Some of the best skiing in the world...
Some great hunting...
lakes, mountains, ocean to enjoy...

Yeah, that sucks

NightTerror218
11-21-2012, 02:46 PM
nothing to do in Alaska???
Some of the best fishing in the world...
Some of the best skiing in the world...
Some great hunting...
lakes, mountains, ocean to enjoy...

Yeah, that sucks

6+ months of winter....several months below 0.

weazel
11-22-2012, 12:49 PM

exactly, go ice fishing, skiing, snow mobiling, sledding. Always something to do

Davii
11-22-2012, 06:54 PM
exactly, go ice fishing, skiing, snow mobiling, sledding. Always something to do

Or layer up, light a fire, and shake uncontrollably.

SR
11-22-2012, 06:56 PM

It's just as cold here in the winter as Anchorage, just not for as long. There is plenty to do in the winter months. I don't personally partake in voluntary cold weather activities but there are plenty of activities to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner