PDA

View Full Version : I Love Where We're At.......

WARHORSE
11-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Got to give the front office and the coaches the hoopla on this one.

We are in a great position because of the moves Elway and the boys made.

Peyton Manning.....he has changed the entire organization both defensively and offensively. John Elway is every bit of 98% responsible for this. Throw Bowlen in the mix for paying the contract. Fox for being a good head coach who lets the coordinators coordinate, (see Bronco offensive adaption 2011 to Tebow) and the players play. McCoy for being able to adjust on the fly.

Del Rio......Our defense is playing smarter every week. Our strengths show through more every week. No matter the athleticism of a defense, you cant play fast when you dont know what youre doing. This was a great signing, hes paying off in spades.

Chris Harris and Tony Carter.......lights out. Credit to Elway and the boys and to these two players for having the WANT TO.

WOLFE........LOVE THIS KID!!!!! An unbelievable draft pick. He is playing all over the place and its not above his head. This kid is SMART or he wouldnt be on the field on the defensive line. He does the nitty gritty **itty. He rushes. He would thrive in any defense we play.

Ayers........The boy got a fire under his okole. Guess he doesnt like sitting on the bench. The competition has him playing full bore whenever he gets on the field, and because of that, hes getting more playing time. AWESOME development.

The early games we played, the Broncos were playing some of the best competition in the league. We were jumping offsides, making stupid penalties pay, and turning the ball over left and right. We were also trying to adjust to two new schemes both offensive and defensive.

Well, its starting to come together.

And I love it when a plan comes together.

What we had before......was a failure to communicate. (just wanted to use that line)

turftoad
11-17-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi War !!

bcbronc
11-18-2012, 01:03 AM
Agree completely.

WARHORSE
11-18-2012, 01:32 AM
Hi War !!

Hey TURF!!! Feels good to be winning T! Nice to be talking about good things, no?

")

Chef Zambini
11-18-2012, 11:21 AM
dont forget the additions by subtraction !
dumping tuten
dumping tebow
dumping that worthless, weakest link of our defense, target on hisback and chest ,corner whose name I have erased from my memory.
dumping orton and quin the eskimo
and saving the last for best, kicking that POS JMCD out of colorado !

Chef Zambini
11-18-2012, 11:25 AM
and shame on both of us for not mentioning VON !