PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos' Rahim Moore shines after tackling his weaknesses

Denver Native (Carol)
11-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Second-year pro Rahim Moore is entrenched as the Broncos' starting free safety on a defense that seems to improve weekly. But last fall at about this time, coaches and fans — and perhaps Moore himself — had to wonder about his NFL future. Or at least his status with the franchise.

The former UCLA standout had lost his starting job because of poor tackling and erratic performances. He was even designated inactive for a game, Dec. 4 at Minnesota. Moore said he never considered himself to be an incompetent tackler, but he realized that part of his game needed work.

He engaged in some mixed martial-arts training during the offseason.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22014816/denver-broncos-rahim-moore-shines-after-tackling-his

LTC Pain
11-17-2012, 11:03 AM
I don't know about everyone else on this board but, to me, the epitomy of professionalism among today's athlete's is recognizing where improvement is needed and working to realize improvement in those areas. Moore has done this to where this fan can see it and I appreciate the hell out of it :) Good on him!

Denver Native (Carol)
11-17-2012, 11:27 AM
I don't know about everyone else on this board but, to me, the epitomy of professionalism among today's athlete's is recognizing where improvement is needed and working to realize improvement in those areas. Moore has done this to where this fan can see it and I appreciate the hell out of it :) Good on him!

I totally agree that Rahim recognized that he was not where he should be, and did something about it.