PDA

View Full Version : Doom Practices Full Bore

NightTerror218
11-16-2012, 01:43 PM
Defensive end Elvis Dumervil, back from his left shoulder strain, was not only practicing Friday, but he was also active. Linebacker D.J. Williams, back this week following his suspensions, was also participating full-bore.

Read more: Broncos' Elvis Dumervil, D.J. Williams full-bore at Friday's practice - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22011108/broncos-elvis-dumervil-d-j-williams-full-bore#ixzz2CPdrLHYI
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Chef Zambini
11-16-2012, 02:30 PM
thanks for the update. I hope kuper can make a full recovery for next week.
porter, dont really need him, just wish him the best.
first time i heard the term epileptic used.
The AIDS rumors are very disturbing, especisially if unfounded speculation !

Denver Native (Carol)
11-16-2012, 02:38 PM

Where are the AIDS rumors?

The Glue Factory
11-16-2012, 02:50 PM
Running rampant in Zam's brainpan.

LTC Pain
11-16-2012, 03:03 PM

Mods,

I don't like irresponsible rumors like this. If the poster provides a link its one thing. When a poster slaps something on the forum like Zam just did without a link substantiating or verifying it then I suggest a trip to the woodshed. A similar issue occurred on the Avs forum in regard to Chris Stewart. That poster made a derogatory claim that could not be substantiated, only claiming it as an opinion. Consequently, that poster was temp banned and the derogatory posts deleted. It's either confirmed or not if Porter has AIDES. It's not a matter of opinion.

Dzone
11-16-2012, 03:23 PM
AIDS? Where the hell did that one come from?

jhildebrand
11-16-2012, 03:55 PM
I understand throwing rumor and innuendo out there especially w/ things like trade rumors, locker room beefs, but AIDS. Sorry. That is too big and too serious to go without any substantive evidence to back it up. It becomes slander and libel without anything.

jhildebrand
11-16-2012, 03:55 PM
On topic:

Am I the only one who thinks it may be best, knowing Dumervil's health history in recent seasons, to just sit him for a week? :confused:

NightTerror218
11-16-2012, 03:59 PM
On topic:

Am I the only one who thinks it may be best, knowing Dumervil's health history in recent seasons, to just sit him for a week? :confused:

If he is feeling any pain then wait, do not rush. But he said this is nothing compared to last time he injured his shoulder.

DenBronx
11-16-2012, 06:01 PM
Yeah that whole AIDS comment through me for a loop. Do you care to expound on that? This is the first time I have heard of anything like that.

NightTerror218
11-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Yeah that whole AIDS comment through me for a loop. Do you care to expound on that? This is the first time I have heard of anything like that.

i tried to even search for it and not a hint of anything.

shank
11-16-2012, 08:19 PM
lol, AIDS.

shank
11-16-2012, 08:20 PM
hahahahahahahahaha zam is disturbed by the rumor that he just ******* made up himself. i'm starting to like this guy

Dapper Dan
11-16-2012, 08:23 PM
If Porter does have aids, I think it's obvious we have to move him to safety.

SR
11-16-2012, 08:24 PM

As long as its not sickle cell, then he could only play away games

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Dapper Dan
11-16-2012, 08:25 PM
I sometimes pause and think about how badly threads get sidetracked. Usually its 3-4 pages in though. This goes straight from Dumervil's full practive to aids. It may be some sort of record.

Dapper Dan
11-16-2012, 08:26 PM
As long as its not sickle cell, then he could only play away games

But then we'll have an excuse for any home game we lose. "We only lost because Porter couldn't play. That would have changed the game."

SR
11-16-2012, 08:53 PM
But then we'll have an excuse for any home game we lose. "We only lost because Porter couldn't play. That would have changed the game."

Champ can play safety in home games.

Dapper Dan
11-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Champ can play safety in home games.

Genius.

Chef Zambini
11-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Where are the AIDS rumors?right here in our precious forum, funny how you emmediatly acknowledge it when its in one of my posts.

jhildebrand
11-16-2012, 11:14 PM

No you move him to RB! Nobody would want to tackle him. It would be like Tecmobowl in real life.

This thread moves closer to the black hole.

Chef Zambini
11-16-2012, 11:15 PM
tubby

Broncobater

Tracy porter??????

He has AIDS. Common knowledge by now. Oh well, Magic Johnson is going fine

tubbys post in a thread titled tracy porter.

gosh i am so stunned at the emmediate backlash when i mention the unfounded reports, yet when TUBBY comes out and declares it as if it were fact nobody says a word! and you zam hating farts all say i am imagining your blatantpersecution and hypocricy.
check out the reality !
\ this was TUBBYS comment,
that none of you gave a shit about until I mentioned it and refered to it as UNFOUNDED !
but you try to paste it to me and make me the villan!
gosh what a bunch of blatant hypocrits this box of rocks is !
where was all this righteous indignation when TUBBY spewed this crap?

Chef Zambini
11-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Mods,

I don't like irresponsible rumors like this. If the poster provides a link its one thing. When a poster slaps something on the forum like Zam just did without a link substantiating or verifying it then I suggest a trip to the woodshed. A similar issue occurred on the Avs forum in regard to Chris Stewart. That poster made a derogatory claim that could not be substantiated, only claiming it as an opinion. Consequently, that poster was temp banned and the derogatory posts deleted. It's either confirmed or not if Porter has AIDES. It's not a matter of opinion.
well then mr. righteous indignation why did you not post anything of this nature when TUBBY posted it! thanks for the false acusations ilok forward to your special apology that will hold equal credibility.

MOtorboat
11-16-2012, 11:35 PM
People are ******* stupid.

Dapper Dan
11-16-2012, 11:40 PM
Has anyone watched Team America: World Police?
Tell me I'm not the only one with that Aids song stuck in my head.

Chef Zambini
11-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Where are the AIDS rumors?hidden in an obscure thread titled TRACY PORTER ! I can understand how you and others missed it !
cmon carol, admit whats really the issue here! lok at the false indignation from a half dozen posters when I refer to TUBBYS accusations as unfounded and the clown car occupants all try toblame me for STYARTING and spreading a vicious unsubstantiated rumor.
Even though I characterized it as unfounded ! 3 days ago none of these zam bashers gave a shit about what was said about porter until zambini mentioned it!
look at your own knee jerk reaction !

MOtorboat
11-16-2012, 11:55 PM
hidden in an obscure thread titled TRACY PORTER ! I can understand how you and others missed it !
cmon carol, admit whats really the issue here! lok at the false indignation from a half dozen posters when I refer to TUBBYS accusations as unfounded and the clown car occupants all try toblame me for STYARTING and spreading a vicious unsubstantiated rumor.
Even though I characterized it as unfounded ! 3 days ago none of these zam bashers gave a shit about what was said about porter until zambini mentioned it!
look at your own knee jerk reaction !

That's because people ignored it as a laugh until your dumbass started trying to peddle it as fact.

You need to get over yourself.

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 12:07 AM
yes mo, tubby says porter has aids and I am the villan for calling such a statement unfounded!
brilliant mo, just brilliant.
lets review j how your brain works.
bob calls mary a whore.
dave says rumors of mary being a whore are unfounded.
and then mo says,
dave stop calling mary a whore and spreading rumors about her.

and mo has nothing to say about BOB, the ass clown who actually stated the rumor, but he does have righteous indination for DAVE a guy he hates so mucj he cant allow himself to process the most simple information !
ignorance is bliss mo .
enjoy your bliss !
yes mo you are brilliant!

MOtorboat
11-17-2012, 12:09 AM
yes mo, tubby says porter has aids and I am the villan for calling such a statement unfounded!
brilliant mo, just brilliant.
lets review j how your brain works.
bob calls mary a whore.
dave says rumors of mary being a whore are unfounded.
and then mo says,
dave stop calling mary a whore and spreading rumors about her.

and mo has nothing to say about BOB, the ass clown who actually stated the rumor, but he does have righteous indination for DAVE a guy he hates so mucj he cant allow himself to process the most simple information !
ignorance is bliss mo .
enjoy your bliss !
yes mo you are brilliant!

Lol. Good job Zam. Good job.

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 12:09 AM
That's because people ignored it as a laugh until your dumbass started trying to peddle it as fact.

You need to get over yourself.

yes I sure did peddle it as fact by calling it unfounded. listen to yourself RON !

Dapper Dan
11-17-2012, 12:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6szE_qmzavQ

MOtorboat
11-17-2012, 12:12 AM
yes I sure did peddle it as fact by calling it unfounded. listen to yourself RON !

Except you never called it unfounded. You peddled it as rumor.

:whoknows:

Do you even read your own crap before posting?

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 12:18 AM
reading comprehension mo, isnt that your schtick?

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 12:19 AM
maybe mo you should try plan B.
"zambini spreads false rumors about porter having epilepsy"

MOtorboat
11-17-2012, 12:20 AM
reading comprehension mo, isnt that your schtick?

I've read that several times. You said "if" unfounded. Reading comprehension indeed.

Not to mention you didn't source it at all. You didn't even try to dispel it. You peddled it as rumor and "hoped" it was unfounded.

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 12:21 AM
thanks for the distinction bill clinton.

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 12:59 AM
I understand throwing rumor and innuendo out there especially w/ things like trade rumors, locker room beefs, but AIDS. Sorry. That is too big and too serious to go without any substantive evidence to back it up. It becomes slander and libel without anything.then you have an issue with tubby, not me. funny I dont hear anyone calling for tubby to be delt with! I see all the CCOs saluting posts suggesting i be banned for QUESTIONING the original aids comment, yet not a word about tubby !wow, this zam hatred is some pretty powerful stuff.
lets review:
BOB calls mary a whore.
DAVE says rumors about mary being a whore are disturbing and unfounded.
dave haters say lynch dave for calling mary a whore.
none of them say a word about BOB.
WTF is wrong with you people?

jhildebrand
11-17-2012, 01:06 AM
then you have an issue with tubby, not me. funny I dont hear anyone calling for tubby to be delt with! I see all the CCOs saluting posts suggesting i be banned for QUESTIONING the original aids comment, yet not a word about tubby !wow, this zam hatred is some pretty powerful stuff.
lets review:
BOB calls mary a whore.
DAVE says rumors about mary being a whore are disturbing and unfounded.
dave haters say lynch dave for calling mary a whore.
none of them say a word about BOB.
WTF is wrong with you people?

I didn't advocate for your banning. I like you Zam. I also didn't understand the background. I apologize.

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 01:22 AM
we're cool.
I get more than a little defensive when folks start making accusations
I aint no donkey to have false tails pinned on me and i wont allow myself to be some ass clowns pinata!
its upseting to me that I question another posters false allegations and a half dozen zam haters are eager to show up on my lawn with pitchforks and torches !
I should not let it bother me, but it does.

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 01:24 AM
... and mods seem to have a different set of rules when it comes to these situations too.
is carol a mod?

Timmy!
11-17-2012, 03:08 AM
:lol:

Oh man......

Jsteve01
11-17-2012, 03:10 AM
This is seriously ridiculous. Zam has the nerve to mention something that a more popular member of the forum posted and even stated his skepticism and now he's peddling rumors? Come on. Its ridiculous I say.

Nomad
11-17-2012, 03:15 AM
This is seriously ridiculous. Zam has the nerve to mention something that a more popular member of the forum posted and even stated his skepticism and now he's peddling rumors? Come on. Its ridiculous I say.

You have to be in the circle of trust.

signed

Gaylord Focker

:lol:

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 03:25 AM
there is a rumor going around that the broncos are going to kick the chargers butts !

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 03:26 AM
lets get back on topic.

dogfish
11-19-2012, 03:03 AM
what just happened here?

:noidea:

shank
11-19-2012, 04:17 AM

Day1BroncoFan
11-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Zam, you got aids?

G_Money
11-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Holy...

I step away from the forums to get laid and you guys just...

It's like Weird Science up in here. :tsk:

Go to your rooms and turn your brother back into a human.

~G