PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 Broncos v Chargers Wk 11 Preview Video

EmDiggy
11-14-2012, 10:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7w25W4C8Ns

Good evening Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

TXBRONC
11-14-2012, 10:38 PM
You're all class Em!

If I were going to add anything what you said I would say that quarterback pressure is going to be of vital importants. Keep the a clean pockets for both of these quarterback they're capable of carving up any defense. Rivers has struggled for the last year and half but I still wouldn't want to take him for granted.

EmDiggy
11-15-2012, 10:09 AM
You're all class Em!

If I were going to add anything what you said I would say that quarterback pressure is going to be of vital importants. Keep the a clean pockets for both of these quarterback they're capable of carving up any defense. Rivers has struggled for the last year and half but I still wouldn't want to take him for granted.

Thanks Big Dog! The pressure has to flush Rivers.. He moves like a Pregnant woman when flushed out of the pocket

NightTerror218
11-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Thanks Big Dog! The pressure has to flush Rivers.. He moves like a Pregnant woman when flushed out of the pocket

I think that is the best comparison of Rivers I have ever heard.

Army Bronco
11-15-2012, 08:55 PM

I think that is the best comparison of Rivers I have ever heard. Thats funny. It should be a very close game.