PDA

View Full Version : Some props for the Broncos

Dean
11-14-2012, 07:52 AM
Yes. I realize the the universal high regard that the Bleacher Report carries with it [/Sarcasm] but I found it interesting. What do you think?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1405891-denver-broncos-the-most-complete-team-in-the-nfl

Fire away.:lol:

Dirk
11-14-2012, 08:08 AM
Actually this article has a lot of good points. If they can stop the turnovers they can hang with the best of them IMO.

MOtorboat
11-14-2012, 08:11 AM
Actually this article has a lot of good points. If they can stop the turnovers they can hang with the best of them IMO.

I'd agree. To BR's credit it seems like they found a Denver writer that actually has some credentials. I wondered what would happen since they were bought by Turner Sports.

TXBRONC
11-14-2012, 08:13 AM
It's sweet i.e. lots of props. The one thing that really stuck out was his proclamation that Elway has quelled stereotype that great football players can't be great executives. It's not that John hasn't done a great job thus far but Ozzie Newsome dispelled that notion better than a decade ago.

Chef Zambini
11-14-2012, 10:48 AM
oZ newsome, the very best>
we will be lucky if JE continues to be our oz newsome, his Oz may cast the swing vote.

meanwhile...
when i read the headline about PROPS, I thought,
'jeebzus, now we are adding props to our choreographed little dance numbers? !!! "

Chef Zambini
11-14-2012, 11:04 AM
sorry , homer journalism.
"why would JE hang on to DJ?'
because the CBA prohibits any team from dumping a player while they are on suspension.
JE had no choice !
yes we have a blossoming franchise with a bright but SMALL window of opportunity.
what will we be in the post manning years?
JE has bet the farm on brock osweiler.
and the bet precludes ALL OTHER OPTIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES OVER THE NEXT 5 YEARS !
we have morgaged our future on the success of BO.
lets see how that works out before we start talking dynasty, and comparing ourselves to the NFLs perrenial top performers.

Superchop 7
11-14-2012, 11:48 AM
The only props I want to see the cheerleaders using vibrate.