PDA

View Full Version : Elway Putting Great Stamp on Broncos

DenBronx
11-13-2012, 03:44 PM
This week’s Monday Morning Manning shows that Peyton Manning is just the second quarterback in the history of the National Football League to have six straight games with a passer rating of 100 or better while having at least 30 attempts in each of those games. Drew Brees did it once, and he and Manning now are the only quarterbacks to have ever accomplished this.

And we all know that Peyton Manning would not be in the Denver if John Elway had not been entrusted with rebuilding the football operations of the Denver Broncos by Owner Pat Bowlen and President Joe Ellis.

John Elway knows what a football player looks like. He has played a lot of football, watched a lot of football, and grew up at the same breakfast and dinner table with a great coach and scout, his dad Jack.

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:
http://blog.denverbroncos.com/jsaccomano/elway-putting-great-stamp-on-broncos/

broncofaninfla
11-13-2012, 07:47 PM
I've gotta hand it to Elway, he's turned this franchise around in two years, we've got a sluggers chance against anybody right now and stand to be even better next year. I'm a happy Bronco fan right now.

Canmore
11-13-2012, 08:11 PM
I've gotta hand it to Elway, he's turned this franchise around in two years, we've got a sluggers chance against anybody right now and stand to be even better next year. I'm a happy Bronco fan right now.

Yes. I believe we have a chance with anyone. We were the second worst team in the NFL. We earned the right to draft Von Miller and Elway brought him here.

I had thoughts and hopes like all fans and we look better than I had hoped. We are third in the league in total offense and sixth in total defense. That is with playing a demanding schedule. As long as we continue to improve, the sky is the limit.

claymore
11-13-2012, 08:24 PM
It was maddening when supposed Bronco fans were being dicks to Elway over Tebow. Elway is a BAMF, the way he navigated the mess Mcdaniels left with Tebow and team chemistry etc is nothing other than pure genius.

NightTerror218
11-13-2012, 08:25 PM
It was maddening when supposed Bronco fans were being dicks to Elway over Tebow. Elway is a BAMF, the way he navigated the mess Mcdaniels left with Tebow and team chemistry etc is nothing other than pure genius.

dude you alive......

claymore
11-13-2012, 08:30 PM
dude you alive......

Alive and loving life my man. :)

ShaneFalco
11-13-2012, 09:11 PM
ya he is doing pretty good.

Jsteve01
11-13-2012, 09:40 PM
dude you alive......

Clay. You in Colorado man?

NightTrainLayne
11-13-2012, 11:16 PM

Where the hell were you two weeks ago? I made a special trip, and even sacrificed my knee.

DenBronx
11-14-2012, 12:58 AM
ya he is doing pretty good.

Pretty good is for chumps. He's doing nothing short of amazing.

Chef Zambini
11-14-2012, 02:47 AM
elway used a brilliant combinaion of addition and subtraction to turn our JMCD wasteland into xanadu !
(well,, maybe not xanadu, would you accept cancun? )