PDA

View Full Version : Tracy porter??????

Tebowtime2011
11-13-2012, 01:32 AM
Anybody know how much longer he will be out he has been out for a while. Is he still having seizures? Need some information.

Davii
11-13-2012, 01:37 AM
Anybody know how much longer he will be out he has been out for a while. Is he still having seizures? Need some information.

They have given weekly updates on Denverpost.com, the gist is that no he isn't having seizures, but he is having some symptoms he experienced prior to the seizure in August such as dizziness and elevated heart rate. They continue to test him and adjust medication, he will return to play when medically cleared.

Dean
11-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Tracy may have played his last game. With the threat of reoccuring seizures hanging over his head, I would think the team would need iron clad assurance that he would be okay.

Dzone
11-13-2012, 07:47 AM
Porters health issues are as secret as the underground city at DIA

Ravage!!!
11-13-2012, 11:13 AM
Porters health issues are as secret as the underground city at DIA

As they should be.

tubby
11-13-2012, 02:27 PM
He has AIDS. Common knowledge by now. Oh well, Magic Johnson is going fine.

Chef Zambini
11-13-2012, 02:44 PM
we have played well in porters absence. I wish porter well whatever his ailment.

NightTerror218
11-13-2012, 02:45 PM
he will be some nice depth in the playoffs

Chef Zambini
11-16-2012, 11:22 PM
He has AIDS. Common knowledge by now. Oh well, Magic Johnson is going fine.
bump
here it is pompous zambini persecuters right were you saw it the first time and said NOTHING !

Chef Zambini
11-16-2012, 11:23 PM
gosh carol this one come down during nap time?

MOtorboat
11-16-2012, 11:30 PM
bump
here it is pompous zambini persecuters right were you saw it the first time and said NOTHING !

gosh carol this one come down during nap time?

What the hell are you babbling about?

Did you just cite Tubby as a source for Porter having AIDS, refer to yourself for no reason at all and call out Carol all at the same time?

Yes. Yes you did.

Wow.

Chef Zambini
11-16-2012, 11:42 PM
and gosh mo did you just ignore reality ?
wow!

MOtorboat
11-16-2012, 11:45 PM
and gosh mo did you just ignore reality ?
wow!

What reality are you talking about?

You using Tubby as a "source" and then spreading rumors on the website. AND THEN calling out Carol?

What exactly were you trying to do?

Chef Zambini
11-16-2012, 11:57 PM
enjoy your bliss mo.

MOtorboat
11-16-2012, 11:57 PM
enjoy your bliss mo.

What are you babbling about?

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Oh and big brave shank can salute mo for being a ron but he has nothing to say about TUBBY, the actual poster who did start the rumor! I love how you 2 clown want to pewrsecute me for cvalling tuibbys comments unfounded, that makes you two brilliant!

MOtorboat
11-17-2012, 12:02 AM
Oh and big brave shank can salute mo for being a ron but he has nothing to say about TUBBY, the actual poster who did start the rumor! I love how you 2 clown want to pewrsecute me for cvalling tuibbys comments unfounded, that makes you two brilliant!

So call it unfounded and report it you ******* moron. Don't go spreading it across the site.

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 12:15 AM
and still not a word about tubby. mo you dont care about porter or rumors your sole perpose in life is to follow me around this forum and allow your blind hatred to dominate whatever mental accumen you posess.
nice hobby.

MOtorboat
11-17-2012, 12:17 AM
and still not a word about tubby. mo you dont care about porter or rumors your sole perpose in life is to follow me around this forum and allow your blind hatred to dominate whatever mental accumen you posess.
nice hobby.

Yeah. When tubby posted it I knew it was a joke.

When you peddled it as rumor I just had to laugh my ass off at your stupidity. You're the problem here. Not tubby.

You have to be the most egomaniacal poster on the site. And it's not even close.

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 12:47 AM
yes, between me and tubby, I was the one being irresponsable and we are all so lucky to have you as the ZAM poloice to make sure i dont go around spreading comedy as unsubstantiated rumor.
the world is safe from zam with mo the vigilant to defend the integrity of our beloved website.
carol appreciates her little leutenant.

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 12:51 AM
bump
yes mo I am talking about YOU !

Chef Zambini
11-17-2012, 01:04 AM
mo, tubby says porter has aids and I am the villan for calling such a statement unfounded!
brilliant mo, just brilliant.
lets review j how your brain works.
bob calls mary a whore.
dave says rumors of mary being a whore are unfounded.
and then mo says,
dave stop calling mary a whore and spreading rumors about her.

and mo has nothing to say about BOB, the ass clown who actually stated the rumor, but he does have righteous indination for DAVE a guy he hates so mucH he cant allow himself to process the most simple information !
ignorance is bliss mo .
enjoy your bliss !
yes mo you are brilliant!