PDA

View Full Version : Peyton owns Papa Johns, a few Buicks AND the AFC West!

DenBronx
11-12-2012, 03:48 PM
The sweep of the AFC West is well on its way this year!

Next up.....San Diego and crybaby Rivers.

BroncoJoe
11-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Great thread.

WTE
11-12-2012, 03:51 PM
He's also got the Oreo cookie market licked.

Heh heh.

nyuk nyuk
12-24-2012, 03:15 PM

Heh heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlbHhqeyLnQ

nyuk nyuk
12-24-2012, 03:15 PM
As many Papa Johns as Manning owns, he must own every one on the Front Range.

DenBronx
12-26-2012, 05:17 PM

Heh heh.

Pssssssssst: NE has to come to Denver this year. NE doesnt do well in Denver. Get ready to go home because the wild card round will be your SB.

Dzone
12-26-2012, 05:23 PM
I wish the papa johns Pizza was better. It sucks. But I did order one just cuz Manning owns them. I wont order anymore papa johns pizza. It horrible. "Better ingredients, Better Pizza, Papa Johns" Wrong!!!!!

DenBronx
12-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Nah man Papa Johns Pizza is good! I love the melted garlic butter dipping sauce the include with the pepperocinis on the side. The bread is good and its not extremely greasy like most pizza places. Everythings fresh and even their meat is better quality. I'm just comparing them to the bigger pizza chains like Pizza Hut, Dominoes and Mountain Mikes. Round Table is also good...the big Vinny is great!

But for really good Pizza I like to go this local place in Antioch called Skipolinis.

CrazyHorse
12-31-2012, 12:50 AM
I wish the papa johns Pizza was better. It sucks. But I did order one just cuz Manning owns them. I wont order anymore papa johns pizza. It horrible. "Better ingredients, Better Pizza, Papa Johns" Wrong!!!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed the free pizza I ordered today. I think they're the best of the big 3 ahead of Dominoes and Pizza Hut.

1uP
01-01-2013, 10:41 PM
dislike papa johns pizza as well, but it tastes a lot better on game day when broncos are winning

nyuk nyuk
01-03-2013, 12:01 PM
I need to try Papa John's. Considering how many Peyton is said to own and how many there actually are in Colorado, it seems that Peyton must own every Papa's in the entire state.