PDA

View Full Version : Fox "nervous" about Doom's MRI

tomjonesrocks
11-11-2012, 11:43 PM
No source, but was on FNIA ... Didn't see anything on it so I posted.

Sucks.

cmc0605
11-11-2012, 11:43 PM
No source, but was on FNIA ... Didn't see anything on it so I posted.

Sucks.

Just posted too...hopefully everything works out

DenBronx
11-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Hopefully its an injury that will allow him to make it back for the playoffs.

bcbronc
11-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Next man up. Ayers had easily his best game as a pro, after quietly having a nice season in rotation. Malik Jackson got some extra reps. Obviously it's better to have all your weapons available to you, but the positive is the way the DL played even after Doom went down. Hopefully he's back soon, but in the meantime someone else gets an opportunity.

TXBRONC
11-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Well Dumervil said he felt something strain in his shoulder but not pop.

HORSEPOWER 56
11-12-2012, 08:23 AM
It happened on the play that he forced the fumble on Newton. He reached out with his left arm and got his hand on the ball ripping it from Newton's grasp right before Newton started his throwing motion and he really had to use a ton of force based on the angle his arm was at and the strength of Newton's arm. They showed the training staff messing with his shoulder on the sideline just after the play. It really didn't look serious and he didn't seem to be in a whole lot of pain so I'm hoping it's just a pull/strain/sprain.

CoachChaz
11-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Maybe this gives Ayers more reps for a few games and he shows that the other DE spot can be filled internally. Kid always seems to show something when he gets more than a play here and there.

Northman
11-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Maybe this gives Ayers more reps for a few games and he shows that the other DE spot can be filled internally. Kid always seems to show something when he gets more than a play here and there.

He does?

CoachChaz
11-12-2012, 10:42 AM
He does?

Doesnt happen often, but it seems like when he gets significant time...he makes the most of it. Playoffs last year and then the Carolina game. Other than that, he only gets rotational play time

SR
11-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Doesnt happen often, but it seems like when he gets significant time...he makes the most of it. Playoffs last year and then the Carolina game. Other than that, he only gets rotational play time

I feel the opposite. Ayers looks good in spot work but when he's a normal guy at DE he disappears.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Chef Zambini
11-12-2012, 11:02 AM
in all the players there is an ayers.
lets hope there is a player in our ayers.

he did step up yesterday.
I agree with those who say that on most occasions he plays like Houdini.