PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 Broncos v Panthers Wk 10 Video Preview

EmDiggy
11-08-2012, 04:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39L9zkdva-0

Good evening Bronco fans! Good luck this week!

Em

TXBRONC
11-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Thank you Em and great job as always. :beer:

Your analysis is pretty much what others have said. Containing Cam Newton is probably the biggest key to the game.

EmDiggy
11-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Thank you Em and great job as always. :beer:

Your analysis is pretty much what others have said. Containing Cam Newton is probably the biggest key to the game.

Thanks TxBronc! That's the main key vs the Panthers this year until a more balanced attack emerges

Ravage!!!
11-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Did I see that you had a "check" on both sides of your "personnel breakdown" .. indicating that both teams are even at QB??

NightTerror218
11-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Hey Em, do you think Carolina will go with a different game plan from the first half of the season. Williams and Stewart get 15 carries combined a game, for them being a great tandem should Carolina go back to more of the ground and pound?

Gimpygod
11-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Does this guy have incriminating photos of posters here or something? He has Cam "crybaby" Newton as equal to PFM! Why aren't you all busting his balls? Zero football awareness em, if you think Cam is in the same universe as Payton at the qb position. ps same for andy dalton... for real? pfft

EmDiggy
11-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Did I see that you had a "check" on both sides of your "personnel breakdown" .. indicating that both teams are even at QB??

Yessir.. Cam is not a detriment to his team's success. He's a very good player NFL Rookie of the Year. Playcalling and inadequate personnel at the WR position is the main culprit.

Hey Em, do you think Carolina will go with a different game plan from the first half of the season. Williams and Stewart get 15 carries combined a game, for them being a great tandem should Carolina go back to more of the ground and pound?

It looks like it NightTerror.. Last game they started to work both TEs more into the passing game. And also ran more traditional plays as opposed to the Read-Option they relied on in the beginning of the season

Does this guy have incriminating photos of posters here or something? He has Cam "crybaby" Newton as equal to PFM! Why aren't you all busting his balls? Zero football awareness em, if you think Cam is in the same universe as Payton at the qb position. ps same for andy dalton... for real? pfft

HA!! Its not saying Newton is equal or greater than, its saying the he's a very good player in his own right and the team can win with him.

TXBRONC
11-09-2012, 04:05 PM

He has no incriminating photos of me raiding the icebox that I'm aware of. I didn't notice that Em had checked off both Manning and Newton. Anyway, can be handful for the Denver defense.

ikillz0mbies
11-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Personally, if the Broncos contain and rattle Newton (get some QB hits/sacks), they'll win. The Panthers defense isn't that great and Manning and co. can put up points VERY quickly with an early lead. Broncos D is built to play with a lead and if they're leading, it'll be hard for Newton to come back, especially of Miller/Doom get some sacks.

Ravage!!!
11-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Yessir.. Cam is not a detriment to his team's success. He's a very good player NFL Rookie of the Year. Playcalling and inadequate personnel at the WR position is the main culprit.

Yeah, but you wouldn't give the advantage to teh Broncos at QB??? I mean, comparing the 2, which you are ding when giving check marks to positions of "advantage" over the other..... you don't think Manning OVERWHELMS Newton?? I just find that odd considering how poorly Newton has played this year and Manning is having an MVP type of season.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Yeah, but you wouldn't give the advantage to teh Broncos at QB??? I mean, comparing the 2, which you are ding when giving check marks to positions of "advantage" over the other..... you don't think Manning OVERWHELMS Newton?? I just find that odd considering how poorly Newton has played this year and Manning is having an MVP type of season.

I asked him the same question on the other message board last week. The lists are not meant to be seen as who has an advantage, but only are each position a benifit to the team. In other words the list isn't comparing QB's, OL's. It's just his opinion of whether or not each unit or position is a strength to it's team. I'm sure he would agree Manning is a much better QB than Newton. I had the same discussion with him about Dalton and Manning last week.

Simple Jaded
11-09-2012, 11:41 PM
If you're not comparing players then what's the point? It's not even comparing apples to oranges, it's saying they're both eatable and capable sustenance.......