PDA

View Full Version : Rahim Moore

Softskull
11-04-2012, 06:25 PM
It wasn't long ago many were ready to string up the kid. I don't think there's been any player more improved this year. The kid just seems to get it now.

I've very pleased.

Davii
11-04-2012, 06:35 PM
I will say, that screen play he blew up.... damned good play. I haven't noticed him missing on some easy play like last year, and seeing him make great plays.... I'm on board, good improvement, hopefully he keeps getting better.

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Agreed, Moore is much improved. And long before today, btw.

I don't think Adams is the chump people insist he is either, but what's most puzzling is that people actually think that Champ Bailey is bad enough at CB that he should move to S and take one of their jobs.......

BroncoNut
11-04-2012, 07:39 PM
It wasn't long ago many were ready to string up the kid. I don't think there's been any player more improved this year. The kid just seems to get it now.

I've very pleased.

Me too. I can't remember why, but I was impressed with something he did today. I think it was a tackle for a loss. I'm thinking of a play that was just a dang good open field tackle.

BroncoNut
11-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Agreed, Moore is much improved. And long before today, btw.

I don't think Adams is the chump people insist he is either, but what's most puzzling is that people actually think that Champ Bailey is bad enough at CB that he should move to S and take one of their jobs.......

Still loved his play but AJ Green punked Champ a few times today. Other than that, I agree, he is still solid

shank
11-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Still loved his play but AJ Green punked Champ a few times today. Other than that, I agree, he is still solid

AJ green has the ability to punk anyone. Champ didn't have a great day, but i don't like to think about the day someone who isn't champ would have had.

bcbronc
11-04-2012, 08:14 PM
does every thread have to become about Champ eventually moving to safety?? But yes, I do think Champ would quickly be a better FS than Moore (if a change were to occur in the offseason). Crazy talk, I know.

Rahim is improving. I think having a couple of calming influences in Adams and Leonhard on the field/bench with him is helping a lot. I don't know if he'll ever live up to his self-appointed "the dream" nickname, but he might get to the point where we're not all left yearning for more from him.

nevcraw
11-04-2012, 08:29 PM
he def. seems to be playing much better and with some swagger. I noticed around the ball a lot and don't recall too many mental errors.

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 08:35 PM
does every thread have to become about Champ eventually moving to safety?? But yes, I do think Champ would quickly be a better FS than Moore (if a change were to occur in the offseason). Crazy talk, I know.

Rahim is improving. I think having a couple of calming influences in Adams and Leonhard on the field/bench with him is helping a lot. I don't know if he'll ever live up to his self-appointed "the dream" nickname, but he might get to the point where we're not all left yearning for more from him.
If Champ ****** Bailey isn't good enough to play CB what're the chances that Moore will ever get to the point where nobody is left yearning for more from him?......

bcbronc
11-04-2012, 11:44 PM
If Champ ****** Bailey isn't good enough to play CB what're the chances that Moore will ever get to the point where nobody is left yearning for more from him?......

How is Champ not good enough to play CB? wft u talkin bout?

Davii
11-04-2012, 11:48 PM

I think you took that the opposite of how he meant it. It seemed to me more like he was saying "if Champ isn't good enough then nobody is" type of thing.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2012, 12:06 AM
We've seen the discussion about moving Bailey to S, if there is doubt about a player of that level there is very little chance that Moore ever gets to the point where nobody is left yearning for more. And once a player is a whipping boy he's always a whipping boy.......

bcbronc
11-05-2012, 12:42 AM
We've seen the discussion about moving Bailey to S, if there is doubt about a player of that level there is very little chance that Moore ever gets to the point where nobody is left yearning for more. And once a player is a whipping boy he's always a whipping boy.......

oh, so the Champ discussion has gone right over your head. Too bad, it's fairly interesting.

Don't agree with the whipping boy comment. DT and Decker have, if not converted, at least silenced most of their critics. Even when they have a drop, peeps aren't going crazy anymore.

Same thing can happen with Moore. If a game like today becomes the norm for Moore, a new whipping boy will emerge. Fanbases are way too fickle to keep hating on a guy when there's a new first or second year player not playing at a probowl level to move on to.

Poet
11-05-2012, 12:53 AM
Moore is a good player. He will continue to improve. I think you guys have had so many stopgaps at safety that you forget Moore is young and mistakes at safety are glaring when they occur.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2012, 01:09 AM
oh, so the Champ discussion has gone right over your head. Too bad, it's fairly interesting.

Don't agree with the whipping boy comment. DT and Decker have, if not converted, at least silenced most of their critics. Even when they have a drop, peeps aren't going crazy anymore.

Same thing can happen with Moore. If a game like today becomes the norm for Moore, a new whipping boy will emerge. Fanbases are way too fickle to keep hating on a guy when there's a new first or second year player not playing at a probowl level to move on to.
If by "interesting" you mean obscenely ******* stupid then, yes, switching a ProBowl CB to S is fairly interesting. Players do not shed their whipping boy duties, it just lays dormant until they give up a TD.......

bcbronc
11-05-2012, 01:20 AM
If by "interesting" you mean obscenely ******* stupid then, yes, switching a ProBowl CB to S is fairly interesting. Players do not shed their whipping boy duties, it just lays dormant until they give up a TD.......

:yawn: If you don't find the conversation interesting, why take part? And why bring it into other threads? Oh, and Charles Woodson was a probowl CB last year, got moved to S this year. How "obscenely ******* stupid" is that??

Of course some players shed their whipping boy duties. It's a bit ridiculous to say otherwise. Whether Rahim the dream becomes one remains to be seen.

Poet
11-05-2012, 01:31 AM
He was moved to safety because he couldn't run anymore. For the past several years he's basically been playing safety in that scheme anyway.

Champ can still cover well at the corner position. Woodson can't anymore. Even then, when he robbed Revis of DPOTY, Woodson got burned a lot and commited a lot of penalities in coverage. He more than made up for it by making huge plays like INT's, sacks, fumbles, fumble recoveries and just being a logistical nightmare for OC's.

Moving Champ to safety is stupid. OMFG he got beat by A.J. Green. Last week the Steelers did nothing but double cover him and the Ravens did the same thing in week one. You can't name five better WR's than A.J. Green. I'm clearly biased, but he's already elite as a WR, enough people who aren't Cincy fans agree with me there.

So, yeah, Champ got beat at age 34 by a top five WR in his prime. Again, one bad game in a season against arguably the best WR you'll face means nothing. He even made a huge pick for you, unfortunately.

I can see it now, champ plays safety, your start to get raped by number one WR's with more frequency, you call for the DC's head....

Meanwhile the people who aren't proponents of that change laugh at you (i.e. almost everyone else).

Rod Woodson moved to safety when he couldn't hack it anymore as a CB. Charles Woodson did the same thing this year.

The argument to do it hasn't been there ever. It's a thought that came up a few times and has been pushed by one of the dumbest posters of all time. I'll give you a hint, that idea is the worst thing he's ever 'cooked' up.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2012, 01:41 AM
:yawn: If you don't find the conversation interesting, why take part? And why bring it into other threads? Oh, and Charles Woodson was a probowl CB last year, got moved to S this year. How "obscenely ******* stupid" is that??

Of course some players shed their whipping boy duties. It's a bit ridiculous to say otherwise. Whether Rahim the dream becomes one remains to be seen.

It is obscenely stupid but at least GB has a PB CB to take Woodson's place and for years they've been using him in a far more versatile role than Denver has Bailey. GB was replacing one of the few impact S's in the league today. Plus, there is also the notion that Woodson was willing and Bailey is not, which happens to have the advantage of being the truth.......

Hawgdriver
11-05-2012, 01:45 AM
AJ Green was held in check by Champ, usually on an island. When Dalton and Green connected, it was very well executed. Champ has still "got it" as far as this season goes.

Moore is playing better. Not all the way there, he took a bad angle on one of (Hathaway's?) runs. But, good players in space make people miss. The D held Cinci to 23 pts, a decent outing by a defense that still, no one quite respects enough.

Biggest thing, you don't see the defense making many mistakes. Head scratchers, that kind. Gives you a good feeling when you see consistent execution. You know, penalties, mental lapses. During an interview, a defensive player said, "I could, you know, make a play that might be a huge play, or I could just make the safe play, and count on my teammates. So I make the safe play." It's showing up on Sunday.

Poet
11-05-2012, 01:47 AM
-DouchebagHey Champ, are you still a top ten corner?

First Ballot Hall of Famer Champ Bailey-Yeah...

Douchebag-Wanna go play safety?

First ballot hall of famer Champ Bailey-Uhh...no.

Douchebag-Why?

First Ballot Hall of Famer Champ Bailey -Because I'm a top ten corner in the NFL.

Douchebag-Oh, yeah, sorry, I'm retarded.

Champ Bailey-Yeah, yeah you are. Guess I'll go...play corner now..

Douchebag-Yeah, you should probably do that. Boy, this conversation sure is embarrassing...Champ...Champ...where'd you go?

Champ Bailey AKA First Ballot Hall of Famer- Sorry, water covers approximately 70% of the Earth, I was busy covering the rest.

Douchebag-Oh...sorry.

chazoe60
11-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Wait, Champ is a CB? I did not know that. I wonder if he'd be a good............

Wait for it

Not yet

Almost there

Keep going

DT?

Poet
11-05-2012, 01:56 AM
I bet you that Wolfe would make a great tight end.

Chef Zambini
11-05-2012, 02:40 AM
path of least resistance.
pandoras box
the Emporor has no cloths.
the cat is out of the bag.
More QBs will be testing champ instead of fearing his reputation.
next year, champ will be a safety.
\ or he will get punked every game as a has-been corner.

Davii
11-05-2012, 03:00 AM
path of least resistance.
pandoras box
the Emporor has no cloths.
the cat is out of the bag.
More QBs will be testing champ instead of fearing his reputation.
next year, champ will be a safety.
\ or he will get punked every game as a has-been corner.

I pray more QBs test Champ, he will eat them alive. You do realize Champ just went up against, and matched, a top 3 WR right? No Champ didn't "beat" him, but he didn't "beat" Champ either. Champ is still a top shelf corner in this league, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool without equal.

TXBRONC
11-05-2012, 08:00 AM
I bet you that Wolfe would make a great tight end.

Nah he has franchise quarterback written all over him.

Timmy!
11-05-2012, 08:29 AM
This Champ to safety shit needs to stop...seriously....id almost rather have the tebois back over this.

BroncoNut
11-05-2012, 08:52 AM
AJ green has the ability to punk anyone. Champ didn't have a great day, but i don't like to think about the day someone who isn't champ would have had.

Oh my. did I say otherwise? I thought I was just making an observation on yesterday's play, but I'll recheck the post. Apparently I really stepped out on the limb

BroncoNut
11-05-2012, 08:53 AM

oh, and by the way. Champ certainly did not have his best day.

rationalfan
11-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Moore is a good player. He will continue to improve. I think you guys have had so many stopgaps at safety that you forget Moore is young and mistakes at safety are glaring when they occur.

so true. this is why i like what moore is doing this year; you never hear about him. while that means he's not making great plays (interceptions, sacks) it also means he's not making dumb plays that can turn the game. aside from the houston game i don't remember the broncos d getting beat deep with ease. that has to be a credit to moore. plus, the guy flies to the ball. that kind of speed has been absent from the broncos' safeties in recent years.

as for the bailey to safety never-ending debate; it comes off like one of two things: 1. a poster/fan trying to defend a hairbrained idea he won't admit is silly. 2. troll bait.

and regarding Bailey's (very good) day about AJ Green, Kizla put it best: playing in the nfl isn't a game of perfection, it's a game of survival (paraphrased because the Post's site is acting odd).

Nomad
11-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Is this Moore's 2nd or 3rd yr?

MOtorboat
11-05-2012, 10:26 AM

Second. He made a couple of good plays yesterday. He'll look a lot better if the front seven and cornerbacks continue to play this well. It's easy to blame a safety as he is the last line of defense on big plays. But if everyone in front of him is doing their job, it might free him up to ball hawk a little bit.

Nomad
11-05-2012, 10:29 AM
He's still young in the NFL.

slim
11-05-2012, 10:29 AM
I will say, that screen play he blew up.... damned good play. I haven't noticed him missing on some easy play like last year, and seeing him make great plays.... I'm on board, good improvement, hopefully he keeps getting better.

I had to do a double-take on that play. I couldn't believe it was #26 that blew it up....a very nice play by the Dream.

rationalfan
11-05-2012, 10:37 AM

second.

this is going to come off wrong but i have to ask; you're online posting that question on these boards, why not just google the answer?

Nomad
11-05-2012, 10:39 AM
second.

this is going to come off wrong but i have to ask; you're online posting that question on these boards, why not just google the answer?

Because I know MO has all the answers and doesn't mind answering and I don't feel like it. What does it matter to you?

Davii
11-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Because I know MO has all the answers and doesn't mind answering and I don't feel like it. What does it matter to you?

Mo does know a lot. He's a pretty smart fella.

topscribe
11-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Actually, Champ won a few, lost a few. That happens when two superstars get
together. That's why they are superstars.

Nonetheless, there were a couple plays where it looked as if it was Champ's
fault, but it really wasn't. The old saying, "appearances can be deceiving,"
really becomes manifest in the defensive backfield. . .

BroncoNut
11-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Actually, Champ won a few, lost a few. That happens when two superstars get
together. That's why they are superstars.

Nonetheless, there were a couple plays where it looked as if it was Champ's
fault, but it really wasn't. The old saying, "appearances can be deceiving,"
really becomes manifest in the defensive backfield. . .

well, I think Champ sucks

Davii
11-05-2012, 11:17 AM
well, I think Champ sucks

Nobody is buying it Nut. Except Zam.

rationalfan
11-05-2012, 11:32 AM

because it's curious behaviour that often makes me wonder. no more, no less.

jhildebrand
11-05-2012, 02:31 PM
He's still young in the NFL.

And extemely young in age. He was almost too young coming out of UCLA. That has always been my defense of the kid. That said, it would have been better to save the Rahim "the dream" talk until he does the walk so to speak.

G_Money
11-05-2012, 02:41 PM
The fact that he calls himself Rahim The Dream rubs me the wrong way. Do something first, please. He's a smart kid, though - maybe too smart. He definitely overthinks things on the field.

My problem with Moore is that he's not good enough at coverage to play free all the time (and isn't big enough to cover TEs) but also doesn't weigh enough to be a true run supporter. He's a tweener. I like safeties who can do both - very much. But a guy who does nothing exceptionally well is a tough sell. I'm hoping that the fines he got last year for those launching hits have worn off; he doesn't seem to be playing scared this year.

That doesn't make Safety less of a weakness, though, especially against these multiple pass-catching TE teams we'll be seeing come the playoffs. But if Rahim keeps tackling in the open field and keeps learning on the job, I'll keep hoping he (and other) can make the improvements we need in order to be a contender.

~G

NightTerror218
11-05-2012, 02:43 PM
The fact that he calls himself Rahim The Dream rubs me the wrong way. Do something first, please. He's a smart kid, though - maybe too smart. He definitely overthinks things on the field.

My problem with Moore is that he's not good enough at coverage to play free all the time (and isn't big enough to cover TEs) but also doesn't weigh enough to be a true run supporter. He's a tweener. I like safeties who can do both - very much. But a guy who does nothing exceptionally well is a tough sell. I'm hoping that the fines he got last year for those launching hits have worn off; he doesn't seem to be playing scared this year.

That doesn't make Safety less of a weakness, though, especially against these multiple pass-catching TE teams we'll be seeing come the playoffs. But if Rahim keeps tackling in the open field and keeps learning on the job, I'll keep hoping he (and other) can make the improvements we need in order to be a contender.

~G

i completely agree with the name thing. But he does his hard for his size.

Nomad
11-05-2012, 02:47 PM
And extemely young in age. He was almost too young coming out of UCLA. That has always been my defense of the kid. That said, it would have been better to save the Rahim "the dream" talk until he does the walk so to speak.

I didn't even know he called himself "the Dream", so I guess it's no big deal to me. He seems to have improved from last year and that's what you ask of your rookies and in his 3rd yr he should be even better. I thought the first 3yrs in the NFL were developmental.

NightTerror218
11-05-2012, 03:03 PM
I didn't even know he called himself "the Dream", so I guess it's no big deal to me. He seems to have improved from last year and that's what you ask of your rookies and in his 3rd yr he should be even better. I thought the first 3yrs in the NFL were developmental.

i think some say that. Give me goosebumps thinking of Miller improving for another year.

Nomad
11-05-2012, 03:07 PM
i think some say that. Give me goosebumps thinking of Miller improving for another year.

People here, not necessarily jhil, flip flop on the developmental leeway of players as rookies. Miller has done well.

bcbronc
11-05-2012, 04:22 PM
He was moved to safety because he couldn't run anymore. For the past several years he's basically been playing safety in that scheme anyway.

Champ can still cover well at the corner position. Woodson can't anymore. Even then, when he robbed Revis of DPOTY, Woodson got burned a lot and commited a lot of penalities in coverage. He more than made up for it by making huge plays like INT's, sacks, fumbles, fumble recoveries and just being a logistical nightmare for OC's.

Moving Champ to safety is stupid. OMFG he got beat by A.J. Green. Last week the Steelers did nothing but double cover him and the Ravens did the same thing in week one. You can't name five better WR's than A.J. Green. I'm clearly biased, but he's already elite as a WR, enough people who aren't Cincy fans agree with me there.

So, yeah, Champ got beat at age 34 by a top five WR in his prime. Again, one bad game in a season against arguably the best WR you'll face means nothing. He even made a huge pick for you, unfortunately.

I can see it now, champ plays safety, your start to get raped by number one WR's with more frequency, you call for the DC's head....

Meanwhile the people who aren't proponents of that change laugh at you (i.e. almost everyone else).

Rod Woodson moved to safety when he couldn't hack it anymore as a CB. Charles Woodson did the same thing this year.

The argument to do it hasn't been there ever. It's a thought that came up a few times and has been pushed by one of the dumbest posters of all time. I'll give you a hint, that idea is the worst thing he's ever 'cooked' up.

Thanks for your input King. Couple problems with your post though....no one that I've seen is making any big deal about Champ getting beat a few times by AJ, everyone understands that AJ is a beast and he's going to get his eats. Second, no one is talking about moving Champ right now, we're talking about the day in the near future where he can no longer lock down #1WRs all by himself. He's 34, shouldn't really be able to do it like he still is at that age, and one day, possibly as soon as next year, he won't be able to. This shouldn't be a difficult concept for adults to understand, but for whatever reason it seems to be.

In your next post--a bit douchebaggish for you but that's okay--you give the "70% water" cliche...please explain for us less smart posters how having range isn't important to a FS?

As for your comments on Woodson, just further supports my position that S is fast becoming more important in today's game. GB's defense hasn't been the same since Nick Collins hurt his neck. Probably just a coincidence.

It is obscenely stupid but at least GB has a PB CB to take Woodson's place and for years they've been using him in a far more versatile role than Denver has Bailey. GB was replacing one of the few impact S's in the league today. Plus, there is also the notion that Woodson was willing and Bailey is not, which happens to have the advantage of being the truth.......

Hey, here's a novel idea...why don't we use Champ mutha ****** Bailey in a more versatile role? I realize some of you think all Champ can do is play man coverage on the perimeter, but you're wrong. I've given props to JDR before, and I'll do it again, for actually moving Champ around. Offenses stopped lining their best WR up wide to the offenses right every play a couple of decades ago. It's taken until now for Denver's DCs to catch up and start moving Champ around, which is really all I ask. I don't care if they call him CB, S, DB etc, just don't leave him wide left every play no matter what the offence is doing (as has been the case for probably 90% of the snaps Bailey played as a Bronco prior to this season).

Champ's one of the GOATs at CB, especially in the modern era. And our defenses with him in his prime "locking down one side of the field" have been some of the worst in NFL history (even with an elite pass rusher in Doom in some of them). Our defence is finally respectable, and low and behold, Champ doesn't line up wide left every play. Probably just another coincidence.

Douchebag: Hey Champ, is the point of playing defence to shut down the #1 WR, or keep points off the board.
First Ballot Hall of Famer Champ Bailey: ...

Sorry, another thread derailed on Champ and safety. Let's get back to Moore, because we all recognize there's no way Champ Bailey, First Ballot Hall of Famer and arguably the best CB ever to play the game, could ever be the free safety Rahim the Dream is. Of course the question we should be asking GOING INTO THE OFFSEASON, NOT NOW is whether Rahim is a better S than Harris/Porter/Carter are CBs.

TBH regarding Moore, I don't think he's been as bad as the general consensus has said. He had some bad plays for sure, but his play has steadily been improving and should continue to do so.

NightTerror218
11-05-2012, 05:26 PM
People here, not necessarily jhil, flip flop on the developmental leeway of players as rookies. Miller has done well.

He is improving against the run and in coverage and his getting more sacks already at 9

rationalfan
11-05-2012, 09:03 PM

Word.

ShaneFalco
11-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Moore has one good play vs the bengals? and deserves praise? ill wait till he does something vs the Pats.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Moore has one good play vs the bengals? and deserves praise? ill wait till he does something vs the Pats.

Wow.......just.......wow.......

ShaneFalco
11-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Rahim the dream mooore! ........

but seriously. He got torched vs Brady. and i dont see us getting past them until our secondary steps it up vs him.

MOtorboat
11-05-2012, 11:59 PM

He's averaging 5.5 tackles per game, thus far, so it's not just one play.

ShaneFalco
11-06-2012, 12:03 AM
well i didnt know that. Thats not bad at all.

All im saying is, it would be nice to see him perform well vs elite teams.

Simple Jaded
11-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Rahim the dream mooore! ........

but seriously. He got torched vs Brady. and i dont see us getting past them until our secondary steps it up vs him.

The fact that you, of all people, insist on judging Moore solely by his play against the Patriots, of all teams, is just mind boggling hypocritical.......

Davii
11-06-2012, 12:16 AM
The fact that you, of all people, insist on judging Moore solely by his play against the Patriots, of all teams, is just mind boggling hypocritical.......

:pound: Oh how I wish he would apply that line of thinking to little Timmy....

ShaneFalco
11-06-2012, 12:17 AM
to bad it wasnt just the patriots he played bad against.

I actually think Moore can get better as well. Im not saying to trade him. Im not slobbing all over his jockstrap either. I would rather draft new safeties to be honest.

Simple Jaded
11-06-2012, 12:20 AM
to bad it wasnt just the patriots he played bad against.

I actually think Moore can get better as well. Im not saying to trade him. Im not slobbing all over his jockstrap either.

Oh, I have no doubt that you are all out of slobber.......

ShaneFalco
11-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Oh, I have no doubt that you are all out of slobber.......

ya your right, i need to borrow some from you. Salivate over this for a few minutes. Only a matter of time before you start spitting at your computer after seeing this.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvujkFDtkYngKef4BqyViyWJCe75TQD VfCk7XscQA1QWveBefw

;)

Simple Jaded
11-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Are you high right now? Serious question.......

ShaneFalco
11-06-2012, 12:37 AM
hahahaha.

Simple Jaded
11-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Sinner!.......

topscribe
11-06-2012, 12:36 PM
ya your right, i need to borrow some from you. Salivate over this for a few minutes. Only a matter of time before you start spitting at your computer after seeing this.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvujkFDtkYngKef4BqyViyWJCe75TQD VfCk7XscQA1QWveBefw

;)
Um . . . never mind . . .

Ravage!!!
11-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Champ did not have his best day. Ok. AJ Green is one very fast WR, and has the skills to go along with his speed. How many WRs in the NFL have that kind of speed and WR skills? Not many.

Seems Champ has been shutting down WRs throughout the year, but when Champ gets some passes against him, the chest thumpers want to come out and say "see see." Where was your "proof" the last 8 weeks of the year??

Champ has obviously lost a step and can't keep up with AJ Green step for step anymore. Ok.

GEM
11-06-2012, 01:21 PM
second.

Because he can ask it here and not have to go somewhere else to do it. Conversation is already going, why not ask it here?

GEM
11-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Well, I for one, do appreciate THAT Tebow post. Most of the time, I'm against bringing said player into conversations, but if all Tebow posts looked like that, well hell, bring em on. :D

rationalfan
11-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Because he can ask it here and not have to go somewhere else to do it. Conversation is already going, why not ask it here?

yes, that's easy to understand. but you do realize google will spit out an answer much, much faster and with sources that are much, much more accurate? hence my question.

GEM
11-06-2012, 04:29 PM
yes, that's easy to understand. but you do realize google will spit out an answer much, much faster and with sources that are much, much more accurate? hence my question.

I do realize that, I also realize Nomad is posting amongst friends and just asked instead. I don't think he really cared so much as to open another browser tab, type in google.com then type in Rahim Moore stats and look them up, so instead just asked and waited for a reply.

BroncoNut
11-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Champ did not have his best day. Ok. AJ Green is one very fast WR, and has the skills to go along with his speed. How many WRs in the NFL have that kind of speed and WR skills? Not many.

Seems Champ has been shutting down WRs throughout the year, but when Champ gets some passes against him, the chest thumpers want to come out and say "see see." Where was your "proof" the last 8 weeks of the year??

Champ has obviously lost a step and can't keep up with AJ Green step for step anymore. Ok.

omg, are we still one this? yeah, who am I, bronconut, to make an intelligent football comment? What audacity I have.

ps, in the first sentence, I have a typo. And I'm sure you can find some other errors in punctuation, incompete sentences, misspellings, etc. Enjoy

BroncoNut
11-07-2012, 11:36 AM

what does it matter to Rationalfan? why don't you google it you lazy ass

BroncoNut
11-07-2012, 11:38 AM
seems like a ran across an excellent source stating the number of years Rahim Moore has played in the NFL. It was in real time too. Dang if I can't remember where I saw that

Ravage!!!
11-07-2012, 06:33 PM
omg, are we still one this? yeah, who am I, bronconut, to make an intelligent football comment? What audacity I have.

ps, in the first sentence, I have a typo. And I'm sure you can find some other errors in punctuation, incompete sentences, misspellings, etc. Enjoy

Uhmmm.. what?? did you quote the right post?

horsepig
11-08-2012, 03:19 AM

Chemistry is so important. I have to wonder if Leonards's presence isn't helping the secondary.

Superchop 7
11-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Rahim Moore took a leap forward when Porter was no longer in the lineup.....velly intelesting......but good to see.

Simple Jaded
11-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Rahim Moore took a leap forward when Porter was no longer in the lineup.....velly intelesting......but good to see.

Prove it.......