PDA

View Full Version : Von gets a new sack dance and helps the kids

iLands
11-03-2012, 07:22 PM
HG_F2yi5R6s&feature

Simple Jaded
11-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Just what he needs, another dance. Is this dude gonna dance around like Richard ******* Simmons after every tackle?.......

DenBronx
11-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Just what he needs, another dance. Is this dude gonna dance around like Richard ******* Simmons after every tackle?.......

I love Von Millers goofy dances!! Von Miller deserves to dance however he wants....because he's a beast! He stays out of trouble, has high character and lives up to being the #2 overall pick. I'm very proud he is a Bronco....and it's refreshing to see athletes like this take time out to visit cancer patients. His sack dances make people laugh. Why would anyone knock him for that?

I can see Von Miller retiring a Bronco and end up being one of the all time greats.

Simple Jaded
11-03-2012, 11:50 PM
I don't disagree with any of that, other than the constant Look At Me dancing.......

Davii
11-04-2012, 12:09 AM
I don't disagree with any of that, other than the constant Look At Me dancing.......

I'm not sure I'm understanding. Is the issue a sack dance or that he spent the entire day with kids that have cancer? Everything I've seen from Von points to him being a special player, on and off the field. What's the harm in the dance? None.

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 12:21 AM
I'm not sure I'm understanding. Is the issue a sack dance or that he spent the entire day with kids that have cancer?.
Are you ****** serious?.......

Nomad
11-04-2012, 02:08 AM
I want to see him do the Gangnum style dance.

Von can do all the dancing he wants as long as he sacking and tackling.

MOtorboat
11-04-2012, 08:58 AM
How can anyone see anything wrong with that?

shank
11-04-2012, 09:06 AM
**** von for having fun at his job and helping people.

SR
11-04-2012, 11:49 AM
**** von for having fun at his job and helping people.

Yeah! He should be tweeting pics of his playbook and getting DUIs!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Chef Zambini
11-04-2012, 11:54 AM
first:
I think all sack dances are retarded look at me, my agent wants me to draw attention to myself bullshit
BULLSHIT!
it was bullshit when gasteneau started it and its still bullshit today, regardless of who is doing it !
FOREMOST, if not first:
money can be donated to a charity for each SACK, no dance required !
when an Olineman keeps von from making a play, you dont see him dancing around like a horses ass, do you?
spare me the in game self promotion and save your moves and energy for the actual game, thank you!
win the game, dance like fred freakin astaire. but until the final whistle, act like a pro and play football for your TEAM !
spareme the look at me horseshit !

Nomad
11-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Perhaps the dance makes it fun for the kids who are watching. I can be a stick in the mud at times but I don't see what harm Von is doing. Hell, if Shawn Merriman would have been a BRONCO , the 'lights out' dance would have been cool!:lol:

SR
11-04-2012, 12:04 PM
first:
I think all sack dances are retarded look at me, my agent wants me to draw attention to myself bullshit
BULLSHIT!
it was bullshit when gasteneau started it and its still bullshit today, regardless of who is doing it !
FOREMOST, if not first:
when an Olineman keeps von from making a play, you dont see him dancing around like a horses ass, do you?
spare me the in game self promotion and save your moves and energy for the actual game, thank you!
win the game, dance like fred freakin astaire. but until the final whistle, act like a pro and play football for your TEAM !

If I was as unhappy as you are, I'd probably just go ahead and end it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

MOtorboat
11-04-2012, 12:12 PM
first:
BULLSHIT!
FOREMOST, if not first:

Ah yes, the "players should be robots" argument from zam... no fun, no hobbies, no family, "study YOUR PLABOOK and dO NOTHING ELS!"

:rolleyes:

Kid is all class, does it only when its appropriate, and doesn't do it when the team is losing bad. He works hard, let him have a little fun.

threefolddead
11-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Yup this is rediculous. He's helping kids and taking his time to spend with kids who will remember that moment forever. Unbelievable and the really sick part is when thos kids have to watch the game and see Von do the sack dance they helped make. I'm sick to my stomach. So self centered.

Chef Zambini
11-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Ah yes, the "players should be robots" argument from zam... no fun, no hobbies, no family, "study YOUR PLABOOK and dO NOTHING ELS!"

Kid is all class, does it only when its appropriate, and doesn't do it when the team is losing bad. He works hard, let him have a little fun.not what i said at all!
visiting the kids, great!
teaming up with a charity great!
donations for every sack, great.
the need to dance around like a proud rooster, retarded, self centered, 'look at me everybody'
never mind my temmmates and coaches and strategy, horseshit !

dancing arounfd with a choreographed, self centered dance id HORSESHIT, i dont care who does it !

shank
11-04-2012, 01:42 PM
mods, would it be possible to set it up where every time zam clicks 'post reply' a window pops up and says, "no. go back to the food forum."

swaiy
11-04-2012, 04:41 PM
first:
BULLSHIT!
FOREMOST, if not first:

Damn right. Everyone should have no emotion. In fact, they should all be robot safeties.

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Why can't it just be about his stupid dances? "But, but, but.......cancer victims. Like, OMG, you big meany. You should just kill yourself".......

MOtorboat
11-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Why can't it just be about his stupid dances? "But, but, but.......cancer victims. Like, OMG, you big meany. You should just kill yourself".......

Well, first of all, he didn't even do this particular dance. So the real story here is the charity work...

Go scream at some kids who touched your front lawn.

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Well, first of all, he didn't even do this particular dance. So the real story here is the charity work...

Go scream at some kids who touched your front lawn.
What difference does that make? I don't have a problem with his charity work so it's significantly more difficult to bittch about that. Not impossible, just difficult.......

tomjonesrocks
11-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Normally I'd prefer "act like you have been there/done it before" but I bet those kids are just totally psyched.

Dean
11-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Well, he was there to dance 3 times just during today's game.

I realize that some feel that a player should not draw attention away from the team but those times seem to have past. For me, it's time to accept it and move on.

DenBronx
11-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Football without emotion = NO FUN LEAGUE/NFL

While we're at it. Let's demand the fans to not have emotion either. From now on if the crowd cheers or boos lets just go ahead and flag the team they are cheering or booing for. Next time I get a ticket to the game I will sit (not stand or clap) in total silence while I am drinking my beer very quietly too. I will also tip toe to the restroom when needed. Lets just ban the music and fire all of the cheerleaders as well.

In fact....some of you grumpy old men here need to be in line for the next Commish.

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Football without emotion = NO FUN LEAGUE/NFL

While we're at it. Let's demand the fans to not have emotion either. From now on if the crowd cheers or boos lets just go ahead and flag the team they are cheering or booing for. Next time I get a ticket to the game I will sit (not stand or clap) in total silence while I am drinking my beer very quietly too. I will also tip toe to the restroom when needed. Lets just ban the music and fire all of the cheerleaders as well.

In fact....some of you grumpy old men here need to be in line for the next Commish.

Naw, a better idea would be to make it mandatory that each player involved in the play should do a line dance between whistles, cheerleaders should do pole dances and fans should throw ticker tape and light fireworks.......all in the name of emotion.......

MOtorboat
11-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Naw, a better idea would be to make it mandatory that each player involved in the play should do a line dance between whistles, cheerleaders should do pole dances and fans should throw ticker tape.......all in the name of emotion.......

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 07:28 PM

:sackdance:.......

DenBronx
11-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Naw, a better idea would be to make it mandatory that each player involved in the play should do a line dance between whistles, cheerleaders should do pole dances and fans should throw ticker tape and light fireworks.......all in the name of emotion.......

We're not talking about the Oakland raiders though....we're talking about the NFL as a whole.

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 08:41 PM
We're not talking about the Oakland raiders though....we're talking about the NFL as a whole.

If we were really talking about the NFL as a whole we might look passed our affection for Miller long enough to realize how ridiculous it'd be if everyone with two legs got up and danced after they made a play.......

MOtorboat
11-04-2012, 09:03 PM
if we were really talking about the nfl as a whole we might look passed our affection for miller long enough to realize how ridiculous it'd be if everyone with two legs got up and danced after they made a play.......

get off my lawn!

swaiy
11-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Jaded, do you get free cups of coffee at fast food joints and have AARP constantly soliciting you with coverage plans?

I imagine you're that old guy that stands in the screen door and yells profanities at random people that pass by.

There would be no reason to picture everyone doing a celebration when they make a play because everyone doesn't do it.

SR
11-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Jaded, do you get free cups of coffee at fast food joints and have AARP constantly soliciting you with coverage plans?

I imagine you're that old guy that stands in the screen door and yells profanities at random people that pass by.

There would be no reason to picture everyone doing a celebration when they make a play because everyone doesn't do it.

Can't help but LOL at this whole post.

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 09:36 PM

No free coffee, dag nabit! But, I drive an Oldsmobile and forget to turn my blinker off. My pants would cover my two different colored socks if it weren't for my sweet collection of suspenders.

I didn't take the conversation to the ridiculous extreme but that's right in my wheelhouse.......

Timmy!
11-04-2012, 09:42 PM
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7400000/Old-Man-Yells-At-Cloud-the-simpsons-7414384-265-199.gif

Chef Zambini
11-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Perhaps the dance makes it fun for the kids who are watching. I can be a stick in the mud at times but I don't see what harm Von is doing. Hell, if Shawn Merriman would have been a BRONCO , the 'lights out' dance would have been cool!:lol:no, it would still be horseshit, self promotion !

Poet
11-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Jerry Rice celebrated.

I've seen Tom Brady celebrate.

Tomlinson celebrated.

Cris Carter and Tim Brown celebrated.

Exactly what is your point? He dances for all of five seconds. His teammates love it, most fans love it and it doesn't hurt anybody. When he gets a sack he donates money. He probably still donates money anyway. It gives people something to look forward to.

It's not bullshit, you're just old and stupid.

Day1BroncoFan
11-05-2012, 01:08 PM
With great power comes great responsiblity.

Those of you that don't want sack dancing in the NFL, go watch golf.

G_Money
11-05-2012, 02:54 PM
If we were really talking about the NFL as a whole we might look passed our affection for Miller long enough to realize how ridiculous it'd be if everyone with two legs got up and danced after they made a play.......

Is there ANYone in the league now who doesn't do a kicking-the-ground/homerun-swing/galloping-horsey/flying-pteradactyl/Hulk-Hogan-pose celebration of some sort after a sack? :huh:

When it's being done after a tackle for a 7 yard gain, I have a problem with it. *cough* DJ and Nate Webster *cough*

After a sack?

Dance your ass off.

~G

Buff
11-05-2012, 03:13 PM
How can anyone see anything wrong with that?

Jaded supports cancer. Seems pretty clear to me.

DenBronx
11-05-2012, 03:30 PM

He's tied for 2nd in the league in sacks. How about we leave Miller alone for sack dancing?

Poet
11-05-2012, 10:16 PM
he's tied for 2nd in the league in sacks. How about we leave miller alone for sack dancing?

cancer!

GEM
11-06-2012, 04:33 PM

No, just sacks. He can dance all he wants after 3 sacks cause I can't remember the last time Denver had a guy do what he's doing. I don't get it...do people just look for reasons to bitch? We will go tell Von to stop sacking qb's cause guys like you don't like his dances. :rolleyes:

GEM
11-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Jaded and Zam are those guys at the stadium who tell the person in front of them to please sit down because they can't see. They also text the stadium police because the guy in front of them said the f word.

:lol:

Ravage!!!
11-06-2012, 04:45 PM
I dn't get why people have such a problem with TD celebrations, catch celebrations, or sack celebrations. The fans love 'em, and football IS entertainment. Yes, yes.... its E N T E R T A I N M E N T. THats the point of the NFL. People gather and cheer and drink and scream and have FUN watching football because its ENTER ******* Tainment!!!

Geez. This entire "he should just study, save his energy, and sit in a quiet room and concentrate on football 24-7" is just so absurd.

Von gets paid a LOT of money because he sacks QBs.
Vons position does sack dances, and celebrates getting to the opposing QB.
Fans love to see the opposing QB get sacked.
Thus, Von does a lot of dancing

How awful.

bcbronc
11-06-2012, 06:47 PM
I dance after every post and I don't care what the haters think.

sneakers
11-07-2012, 06:44 AM
Dancing after you tackle another full grown man to the ground sounds kinda gay

sneakers
11-07-2012, 06:45 AM

I hope to be this some day.

GEM
11-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Dancing after you tackle another full grown man to the ground sounds kinda gay

Might sound gay, but it is stock full of awesome sauce. I hope to see a hundred different dances this season. I would like even better to watch Zam's head explode when he does them. :D

Chef Zambini
11-07-2012, 11:52 AM
I applaude the sack.
I shake my heaD AT THE DANCE.
THE SACK IS GREAT, DANCING AROUND LIKE A PROUD PECOCK AFTERWARDS IS JUST SELF ABSORBED LOOK AT ME BEHAVIOR.
cLADY needs to start dancing after every completed pass !

Poet
11-07-2012, 11:53 AM
I am so glad that your breed of fan is dying out (not literally).

Chef Zambini
11-07-2012, 12:47 PM
when gasteneau did it he was considerd an *******!

A-S-S-H-O-L-E.
so what makes it any different today?
when are we going to accept PUNTERS dancing around like drunken fools when they land a kick inside the 20?
thats what they are suppose to do !
I resent this acceptance of turning the NFL into an episode of bandstand!
where does it end/
when does it stop?

MOtorboat
11-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Get off my lawn!

GEM
11-07-2012, 01:24 PM

A-S-S-H-O-L-E.
when are we going to accept PUNTERS dancing around like drunken fools when they land a kick inside the 20?
where does it end/
when does it stop?

Don't make me hit you with a circumventing the filter pm. :laugh:

GEM
11-07-2012, 01:25 PM

A-S-S-H-O-L-E.
where does it end/
when does it stop?

For the love of humanity...not a sack dance!!! I resent the want to turn the NFL into robotic boring ********.

Chef Zambini
11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
TD dance
sack dance
first down dance
completion dance
reception dance
knocked down pass dance.
interception dance
3 and out dance
get out of bounds and stop the clock dance.
draw the opponent off sides with my cadence dance.
where do you draw the line?
football is a TEAM game! a sack is a consequence of a TEAM!
ever hear of a coverage sack?
of course you have !
a sack is a consequence of the DEFENSIVE TEAM all doing their job!
when a WR pulls out a sharpie and signs a football because he scored a TD we all say 'horse shit! someone threw the ball, players blocked, other receivers ran routes to free you up. your TD is a consequence of the TEAM !
same with a sack!
dancing around just draws attention to the self-centered, encouraged by his agent, its all about me player!

Chef Zambini
11-07-2012, 01:28 PM
I am doing my circumvent dance !

Davii
11-07-2012, 01:32 PM
z7X2_V60YK8

GEM
11-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Put some potatoes on each side of your head during games, then when you blow steam out your ears after these dances, you can just add butter and chives and have a steamed potato. When you're done, you can put the recipe in the food forum. :D

NightTerror218
11-07-2012, 01:34 PM
I know its bad when I see a a DT doing gangnam style dance as a sack dance. It was on Monday Night Football I think.

MOtorboat
11-07-2012, 01:36 PM
People who actually get upset over dancing makes me want more dancing!

slim
11-07-2012, 01:39 PM

No fun allowed. Sports are serious business.

Davii
11-07-2012, 01:53 PM

Mo, this made me picture you in a leotard saying, "I just want to dance!" in Brad Loekle's voice with a serious lisp.

In other words, although funny, please don't repeat this phrase.

NightTerror218
11-07-2012, 02:05 PM
aghhhhhhhh........I just did a bing video search of dancing MO and got some scary dancing dwarf results.

MOtorboat
11-07-2012, 02:23 PM
wtf?

Day1BroncoFan
11-07-2012, 08:20 PM
I'm doin' the patata sack dance right now.

Tonight, I'm going to do the "I scored with my wife" dance. :hope:

Chef Zambini
11-09-2012, 12:42 AM
I am a peacock,
i have to fly.

Chef Zambini
11-09-2012, 12:49 AM
TD dance
sack dance
first down dance
completion dance
reception dance
knocked down pass dance.
interception dance
3 and out dance
football is a TEAM game! a sack is a consequence of a TEAM!
ever hear of a coverage sack?
of course you have !
a sack is a consequence of the DEFENSIVE TEAM all doing their job!
when a WR pulls out a sharpie and signs a football because he scored a TD we all say 'horse shit! someone threw the ball, players blocked, other receivers ran routes to free you up. your TD is a consequence of the TEAM !
same with a sack!
dancing around just draws attention to the self-centered, encouraged by his agent, its all about me player!
ditto

Chef Zambini
11-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Originally Posted by Chef Zambini

TD dance
sack dance
first down dance
completion dance
reception dance
knocked down pass dance.
interception dance
3 and out dance

Chef Zambini
11-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by Chef Zambini

TD dance
sack dance
first down dance
completion dance
reception dance
knocked down pass dance.
interception dance
3 and out dance

hey what happened to the football?
all i se is dancin' .

MOtorboat
11-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Nothing like quoting yourself and patting yourself on the back for archaic, stupid opinions.

Timmy!
11-09-2012, 01:55 AM
Wtf are u doing zam. Lol. Take ur meds.

SR
11-09-2012, 06:14 AM
I think he drank all the cooking wine

BroncoJoe
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
I love how Zam will post one thought three times. No wonder he had so many posts at the freak.

SR
11-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I love how Zam will post one thought three times. No wonder he had so many posts at the freak.

His posting style in general just sucks

GEM
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Maybe he thinks if he repeats it 3 times, someone will finally agree with him. :lol:

MOtorboat
11-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Maybe he thinks if he repeats it 3 times, someone will finally agree with him. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's this.

Ravage!!!
11-09-2012, 11:29 AM
I'm pretty sure it's this.

I'm pretty sure that he thinks his posts are so good, that they are worth repeating... and repeating.... and repeating.

Chef Zambini
11-09-2012, 02:13 PM
My repeated post was meant to reflect the STALE redundancy of doing a choreographed dance after every sack.

the content of my post reminds us that a sack is just one of MANY individual "plays' within a game!
are we to tolerate more dances for self absorbed players whose agents want them to stand out in a game of helmet clad annonimity?
look at me! look at my (sack) posts! my (sacks) posts deserve greater attention!
me, me , me!
these dances, regardless of who does them, are self centered horseshit!

I am not apposed to genuine enthusiasm following a great individual play.
celebrate with your teammates, slap hands, bump chests, high five, acknowledghe that the sack was a result of a TEAM effort, but spare me this self centered, contrived, orchestrated,agent influenced bullshit !

BTW, anyone who doesnt think this sack dance for sick kids was orchestrated by his agent is an idiot !

money can be donated to a charity for each sack, NO DANCE REQUIRED!

children can know that every sack brings, money, research and hope, no DANCE required !
if people and corporations are TRULY genuine about their desire to help 'sick kids' no SACK required !

dont you dare try to tell me that von or anyone is dancing for the children.
genuine philanthropy?
see tim tebow for details .

MOtorboat
11-09-2012, 02:20 PM
it was meant to reflect the STALE redundancy of doing a coreographed dance after every sack. and the content reminds us that a sack is just one of MANY individual "plays' within a game! are we to tolerate more dances for self absorbed players whose agents want them to stand out in a game of hemet clad annonimity?
look at me! look at my posts! my posts deserve greater attention!
me, me , me!
these dances, regardless of who does them, is self centered horseshit!
celbrate with your teammates, slap hands, bump chests, high five, acknowledghe that the sack was a result of a TEAM effort, but spare me thisa self centered bullshit !
anyone who doesnt think this sack dance for sick kids was orchestrated by his agent is an idiot !

You can't even type in any sort of paragraph structure, let alone a sentence structure, and you're trying to use metaphors?

Chef Zambini
11-09-2012, 02:48 PM
You can't even type in any sort of paragraph structure, let alone a sentence structure, and you're trying to use metaphors?I never met a phor i didnt like..
this isnt a high school english class. if you cant understand the content of my posts because you desire proper sentence structure, than WTF are you doing reading a football forum composed of ordinary joes who just want to talk football?

Timmy!
11-09-2012, 04:34 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/social_assets/nfl/Week_2/Broncos_Falcons/VonMiller_sackDance.gif

Poet
11-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Chef, the TD dances from Von excite the fans and are engaging. They come from a young player with a ton of potential. You're old, spent and boring. Don't you see the irony in that?

SR
11-09-2012, 07:11 PM
I never met a phor i didnt like..
this isnt a high school english class. if you cant understand the content of my posts because you desire proper sentence structure, than WTF are you doing reading a football forum composed of ordinary joes who just want to talk football?

A certain cliche comes to mind but I can't quite pinpo....wait....here it is..."ignorance is bliss"

Nomad
11-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Does Von have a dance request hotline?:lol:

Hawgdriver
11-10-2012, 10:51 PM
the need to dance around like a proud rooster, retarded, self centered, 'look at me everybody'

No disrespect, but if you replace dance with post, it would apply to 95% of members. What's wrong with attention? It's why we do just about everything. To pretend it's not important is to pretend to be unhuman.

Chef Zambini
11-11-2012, 03:32 PM
von can dance all he wans when he plays like this! but people, try to rem,ember our entire defense has provided the opportunity.

Chef Zambini
11-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Chef, the TD dances from Von excite the fans and are engaging. They come from a young player with a ton of potential. You're old, spent and boring. Don't you see the irony in that?hello youngster, the actual SACK is whats exciting! I dont need the dance.

SR
11-11-2012, 03:53 PM
von can dance all he wans when he plays like this! but people, try to rem,ember our entire defense has provided the opportunity.

You're such a hypocrite.

Poet
11-11-2012, 05:40 PM
hello youngster, the actual SACK is whats exciting! I dont need the dance.

You need to drink some prune juice and shut the **** up.

DenBronx
11-11-2012, 05:59 PM
What did we all learn today?

#1. Von Miller gets alot of sacks.
#2. Von Miller loves to celebrate after his sacks.
#3. Von Miller can sack dance however and as much as he wants.

Poet
11-11-2012, 06:00 PM
He also celebrated when you guys got the safety on Newton.

However, it's just a ploy, he's secretly a cancer and is destroying your locker room. Soon half of your team will retire to pursue their dancing careers.

He is..

THE FOOTBALL ILLUMINATI!

SR
11-11-2012, 06:17 PM
He also celebrated when you guys got the safety on Newton.

However, it's just a ploy, he's secretly a cancer and is destroying your locker room. Soon half of your team will retire to pursue their dancing careers.

He is..

THE FOOTBALL ILLUMINATI!

Enough of this self promoting horse shit!

DenBronx
11-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Yeah he's just trying to get on Dancing with the Stars.

bcbronc
11-11-2012, 08:22 PM
I love Miller's sack dances because he's always doing something different. Guys that just have one signature move that they do every time they get a sack, no matter what the score or situation, I'm less amused by.

SR
11-11-2012, 08:25 PM
I love Miller's sack dances because he's always doing something different. Guys that just have one signature move that they do every time they get a sack, no matter what the score or situation, I'm less amused by.

Like Cam Newton's superman bullshit?

bcbronc
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM

ya. I don't mind Cam and think he's going to be a great QB. He's just going through some sophomore jinx stuff...but the Superman stuff looks pretty stupid some of the times he does it. I'd feel the same if Von did a big dance on a 1st down sack when we're trailing by 30 in the 4th quarter.

Davii
11-11-2012, 11:23 PM

Don't you mean like Denver's defenses "Superman" move?

Simple Jaded
11-12-2012, 01:15 AM
What did we all learn today?

#1. Von Miller gets alot of sacks.
#2. Von Miller loves to celebrate after his sacks.
#3. Von Miller can sack dance however and as much as he wants.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vI38hJ1m-5Y&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvI38hJ1m-5Y

#4. Rerun will sack dance even if it wasn't his sack.......

Chef Zambini
11-12-2012, 11:14 AM
can they take away 1 point for a bad dance?
what is the yardage penalty of "un manly like conduct" ?

Poet
11-12-2012, 12:32 PM
That post was actually funny. Good job.