PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos' Ryan Clady showing he's worth the big bucks

TXBRONC
11-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Denver Broncos' Ryan Clady showing he's worth the big bucks
Posted: 11/02/2012 12:01:00 AM MDT
November 2, 2012 6:12 AM GMTUpdated: 11/02/2012 12:12:26 AM MDT
By Mike Klis

Clady and Houston's Duane Brown are the league's only left tackles who haven't allowed a sack this season while starting every game.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21909966/denver-broncos-ryan-clady-showing-hes-worth-big

And per se Mike Klis "Pay the Man."

No disrepect to any of Clady's critics but he's not going to regret turning down the offer that was made back in the summer.

CoachChaz
11-02-2012, 10:03 AM
I have a feeling a man with a large forehead is going to share the "pay the man" sentiment

Hawgdriver
11-02-2012, 10:31 AM
With the momentum the Broncos have right now, and the fact that Clady is a reason for that, why not pay the man for his efforts and send a signal to the rest of the team? A signal that says, "if you produce, we will compensate you accordingly. Go forth and produce." Why not do it now, when the momentum is strong, and would be made stronger? Why not do it now, before Clady becomes too expensive?

Make the statement when it will have the strongest effect on everyone listening.

NightTerror218
11-02-2012, 11:36 AM
I do think Manning is making the entire O line look better. Even Beadles look really good. That being said I think it is time to Sign Clady to a new contract extension soon. Just get it done and out of the way.

Ravage!!!
11-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Don't tell Jhil about this, he'll say it was a mistake for Clady to not have signed the previous offer, and tell us how he isn't worth the "top LT" money.

Gimpygod
11-02-2012, 12:00 PM
Hey remember when clady was really a great rookie and such then JMD esq. came and all the sudden he sucked? And posters who liked the cut of Mcdouchenstein's jib said clady was washed up and a cancer-as was 80% of the team? Now Mc-holy-crap-my-only-talent-is-nuzzling-Brady's-nugget-pouch (old welch name ) is gone and Clady is awesome again! How is dis possible?

ps howdy everybody was sick for quite a while but doing better... I'm convinced my recouping is directly due to Saint Manning's laser-rocket arm.

LTC Pain
11-02-2012, 02:40 PM
I do think Manning is making the entire O line look better. Even Beadles look really good. That being said I think it is time to Sign Clady to a new contract extension soon. Just get it done and out of the way.

Beadles has being playing better, not just looking like it because of Manning.

Ravage!!!
11-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Good QBs make OLs better. Cutler made our OL better. Look how bad the Chicago OL is, and he's actually made them better. Manning is, of course, helping our OL. As people pointed out before.... Orton and Tebow made it VERY hard on our OLman. When other teams are able to crowd 8-9 in the box, and not respect the pass, thats very hard to block for. When you have a QB that doesn't know how to stay or step into a pocket, its very hard to block for.

That being said, Clady is showing EXACTLY why he's considered one of the best LTs int he game, despite some posters on here trying to knock him down last season. Beadles is playing better by himself, as well as getting help from the QB (as LTC just said). I don't think Manning is helping them "look better"... but Manning's play makes it easier for every position on the field (except the opposing CBs).

Simple Jaded
11-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Beadles is the guy that gets blown up on Manning's thumb injury wasn't he? Beadles provides solid depth from the starters position.......

TXBRONC
11-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Beadles is the guy that gets blown up on Manning's thumb injury wasn't he? Beadles provides solid depth from the starters position.......

I don't know if Beadles was blown up because that kind of thing happens to quarterbacks all the time.

Simple Jaded
11-08-2012, 12:31 AM
I don't know if Beadles was blown up because that kind of thing happens to quarterbacks all the time.

Beadles got his ass handed to him on that play, unfortunately that happens all the time too.......