PDA

View Full Version : Our 4th quarter dominance

D1g1tal j1m
11-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Peyton Manning is obviously a big part of our 4th quarter success and our defense has been able to step it up at the tail end of games and I wanted to give credit to our new Strength and Conditioning Coach Luke Richesson. In an interview with ESPN's Colin Cowturd, Eric Decker explains that his conditioning at this point of the season is way ahead from last year. It shows in his play on the field this year along with Thomas and the ageless Stokley.

On Offense, even with Peyton's fast paced, no huddle Offense, I don't get the sense that the players on our team are much more tired in the second half of games as they were last year. They seem fresher and quicker in the second half of games than our opponents.

I have seen the Broncos players not tiring as quickly in games as in the past and I have to give a large amount of credit to Coach Richesson for stressing conditioning to our players and giving them a program that maximizes their stamina.

My two cents, for what it's worth...

dan37
11-04-2012, 04:04 PM
He is a dominant. Qb and I don't expect it to change

Dean
11-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Next step we attempt four quarter dominance. Bring it!

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 09:47 PM
My guess "Cowturd" said something objectionable about someone we like.......

chazoe60
11-04-2012, 10:29 PM
My guess "Cowturd" said something objectionable about someone we like.......

Cowherd is a terrible human, "Cowturd" would be one of the nicer things I would say about him. And my dislike of him goes further back than Tebow, since I know that's what you're thinking.

Simple Jaded
11-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Cowherd is a terrible human, "Cowturd" would be one of the nicer things I would say about him. And my dislike of him goes further back than Tebow, since I know that's what you're thinking.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I don't know if he's a terrible human being but Cowturd is the most insightful and intelligent sports talk host there is.......

chazoe60
11-04-2012, 11:02 PM
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I don't know if he's a terrible human being but Cowturd is the most insightful and intelligent sports talk host there is.......

Dan Patrick's producers are more insightful and intelligent than Cowherd ever dreamed of being. Sorry, but Cowherd can't hold Patrick's jock. If you don't listen to Patrick I suggest you try it. His interviews are amazing. He can all at once be friendly and ask the very tough questions. He doesn't let guys lie or skirt the questions either.

Patrick is the best I've heard since Kornheiser quit doing his national show, which ironically was taken over by Cowherd who isn't half as smart or insightful as TK StackMoney.

Simple Jaded
11-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Dan Patrick's producers are more insightful and intelligent than Cowherd ever dreamed of being. Sorry, but Cowherd can't hold Patrick's jock. If you don't listen to Patrick I suggest you try it. His interviews are amazing. He can all at once be friendly and ask the very tough questions. He doesn't let guys lie or skirt the questions either.

Patrick is the best I've heard since Kornheiser quit doing his national show, which ironically was taken over by Cowherd who isn't half as smart or insightful as TK StackMoney.

I thought Patrick gave it up. Kornheiser put me straight to sleep.......

chazoe60
11-05-2012, 12:33 AM
I thought Patrick gave it up. Kornheiser put me straight to sleep.......

There's more than ESPN out there ya' know?

Simple Jaded
11-05-2012, 01:11 AM
There's more than ESPN out there ya' know?

Where is Patrick, then?.......

Poet
11-05-2012, 01:23 AM

I remember when he was going to interview Tank Johnson after the big arrest. Johnson's people said no tough questions because the police are still investigating and we can't talk about it. Dan Patrick gave them a list of questions that were relevant and not softballs and JOhnson's people still said no. Patrick declined to have him on the show. He even said that he like Tank Johnson a lot, they got along and hung out a few times at the ESPYs and things like that. However, what's the point of having him on the show if they can't talk about pertinent information.

He wasn't a dick about it and Tank Johnson felt no slight in regards to his dignity.

"Cowturd" is good at his job. He just goes about it his way. He is worth listening to, often times I think he's a twatwaffle, but eh, who cares?

MOtorboat
11-05-2012, 08:08 AM
If its not the Patriots, Cowboys, Lakers, Heat, Yankees, USC, Cowherd typically doesn't have facts correct when he tries to make arguments. Of course, that's why he sticks to those six teams a lot.

TXBRONC
11-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Jim Rome is worse.

BroncoJoe
11-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Where is Patrick, then?.......

NBC Sports.

MOtorboat
11-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Patrick won the Marconi award this year. I have yet to see his show on NBC Sports. Have they moved it to a different time?

BroncoJoe
11-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Don't know, but they were pushing his new show (some time this morning) during the game last night. Several times.

MOtorboat
11-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Don't know, but they were pushing his new show (some time this morning) during the game last night. Several times.

Just saw on twitter today is the first day. I saw last week that his producer had jumped the gun and said it was starting last Monday, but it wasn't on. I'll get a chance to watch it a couple times this week. He is the best.

slim
11-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Cowherd is the most intelligent/insightful host?

:lol:

Nomad
11-05-2012, 10:24 AM
I use to like listening to Steve Czaban when I lived in Minot, but I don't know where he is now. He's not on Fox Sports here.

Chef Zambini
11-05-2012, 11:53 AM
DP is on the radio and on directv.
he is good but his "show' is too much like a bunch of grown-ups hanging out in a tree-house. very adolescent banter.
they worship adam sandler, WTF does that tell you?

slim
11-05-2012, 11:55 AM
DP is on the radio and on directv.
he is good but his "show' is too much like a bunch of grown-ups hanging out in a tree-house. very adolescent banter.
they worship adam sandler, WTF does that tell you?

It tells me that they have never seen Grown Ups.

Chef Zambini
11-05-2012, 11:56 AM
back to our 4th quarter dominance:
bravo for mentioning LUKE our new S &C director!
we have replaced archaic weight lifting and thew accompanying groin pulls and hamstring injuries with modern sports science!
Our broncos made some of its biggest improvements this year by getting rid of dead weight !
TUTEN overboard, full steam ahead !

Chef Zambini
11-05-2012, 12:01 PM
I havent watched a sandler movie since ZOLTAR. I am still waiting for my refund.
wedding singer, 50 first dates, those are his last 2 worthwhile movies, all the rest horeshit !