PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning deftly directs explosive Denver Broncos offense

Denver Native (Carol)
10-31-2012, 09:36 PM
Uh oh!

That's what defensive coordinators around the NFL are uttering after watching Peyton Manning find his groove as the quarterback of the Denver Broncos. The four-time MVP has been on a sensational run over the past five games, completing 68.5 percent of his passes for 1,619 yards and 14 touchdowns with only one interception. He has posted five straight 300-yard games, helping the Broncos (4-3) surpass the 30-point mark in three of those contests.

While Manning has performed at this level for most of his career, there were great concerns about his ability to re-emerge as an elite quarterback following multiple neck surgeries, a season-long absence and a move from the Indianapolis Colts to Denver. With Manning performing like a Pro Bowler again, I thought I would pop in some All-22 Coaches Film to see what the Broncos are doing to help the veteran overcome his shortcomings while maximizing the talent around him.

Here's what I discovered:

rest - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000088186/article/peyton-manning-deftly-directs-explosive-denver-broncos-offense

DenBronx
10-31-2012, 10:47 PM
Wait, are you saying Manning planted a bomb? Should we call the bomb squad and report him?

Jk, good post. Manning is who we thought he was....so go ahead and crown him.

Dzone
10-31-2012, 11:06 PM
Manning has exceeded my wildest expectations. No way could I have ever imagined him being this amazing after all the neck stuff he went through. This season has been an awesome experience so far.

Chef Zambini
11-01-2012, 01:05 AM
those are some good staples.