PDA

View Full Version : Told you guys we'd kill the Saints.

BroncoWave
10-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Like I said this week leading up, their D is historically bad and their O isn't what it used to be. It was awesome to see us tear that team a new one!

Simple Jaded
10-28-2012, 11:53 PM
Clearly that D is every bit as bad as you say but enough can't be said about the job Denver's D did on Brees, Colston, Graham and especially Sproles.......

Northman
10-28-2012, 11:59 PM
I knew we could beat them but given our history of starting slow, turnovers i knew it could go either way. Im just glad we got the win and showed how dominate we can be. Ought to give the team another boost going into the easier part of the schedule.

Canmore
10-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Like I said this week leading up, their D is historically bad and their O isn't what it used to be. It was awesome to see us tear that team a new one!

A decisive win. All three phases played really well; offense, defense and special teams. A whole team victory. Four quarters of solid football. Week 8 is over and I feel this team is starting to gel. When I looked at the season before it started this is what I envisioned. We had an up and down start with some growing pains but we really look like we are coming together. Time will tell, but I'm really excited.

jhildebrand
10-29-2012, 12:27 AM
their O isn't what it used to be.

Yep. They are the worst rush team in the league. No balance at all.

You aren't at Tulane anymore? Graduate?