PDA

View Full Version : HEALTHONE INJURY REPORT - Broncos - Saints

Denver Native (Carol)
10-26-2012, 03:26 PM
email received:

WEEK 8 - DENVER BRONCOS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012, Sports Authority Field at Mile High

DENVER BRONCOS

QUESTIONABLE: CB Tracy Porter - Illness.

PROBABLE: G Chris Kuper - Forearm. S Mike Adams - Knee; CB Chris Harris - Ankle; DT Sealver Siliga - Non-injury related; TE Jacob Tamme - Hip; LB Danny Trevathan - Thumb; WR Matthew Willis - Not Injury Related.

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

OUT: TE Daniel Graham - Knee; WR Joe Morgan - Chest.

QUESTIONABLE: TE Jimmy Graham - Ankle; LB David Hawthorne - Hamstring.

PROBABLE: RB Darren Sproles - Non-Injury Related.

Simple Jaded
10-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Ugh, Sproles.......

Chef Zambini
10-26-2012, 06:23 PM
porter 'illness"

how difinitive!
what next?
'owie'
"boo-boo"
the broncos have done everything possible to raise suspicion because of the cloak and dagger manner in which they have discribed and continue to discribe and discuss the mystery illness.
sorry but it sounds to me like my broncos have been trying to pretend that porter is not suffering from concussion symptoms.
why would the FAIL to mention a seizure episode in august?
..nad yet be so awa of porters pre-seizure symptoms that when they returned, they restricted him from air travel?
highly suspicious.

slim
10-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Well, at least Zam didn't learn anything about the perils of speculation from Doom's bogus arrest.

Chef Zambini
10-26-2012, 06:39 PM
I speculated that dooms legal team would talk to the witnesses and victims and suddenly there might be a chnge in recolections. thats all documented in the thread we discussed! and whadayaknow, the defense team did speak with both witnesses and victims and they both FAILED to recall when they were suppose to meet with the DAs office for their depositions.

Jsteve01
10-26-2012, 07:05 PM
I speculated that dooms legal team would talk to the witnesses and victims and suddenly there might be a chnge in recolections. thats all documented in the thread we discussed! and whadayaknow, the defense team did speak with both witnesses and victims and they both FAILED to recall when they were suppose to meet with the DAs office for their depositions.

Right they were allowed unsupervised interviews with the witnesses. Not buying it zambini

Dzone
10-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Maybe Porters career is over.

DenBronx
10-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Ugh, Sproles.......

Ugh, Wolfe and Miller.......