PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 Broncos v Saints Wk 8 Preview Video

EmDiggy
10-25-2012, 03:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKmTHZ1jAUw

Good afternoon Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Ravage!!!
10-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Man, Dig... you are getting better and better. You really look much more comfortable talking while standing up next to the monitor as opposed to when you used to sit. You just may feel more comfortable now, but thats what I see.

I also really like the additions of the white board breakdown on your analysis, as it lends to your credence of football knowledge.

Great job.

(although I disagree on who wins the game!!0

TXBRONC
10-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Great job Em!

Like Rav I disagree with you on your prediction. The Saints have a great passing attack but they are terrible running attack and defense. Denver can't afford a slow start or to turn the ball over if they can avoid that I think we match up well against them.

EmDiggy
10-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Man, Dig... you are getting better and better. You really look much more comfortable talking while standing up next to the monitor as opposed to when you used to sit. You just may feel more comfortable now, but thats what I see.

I also really like the additions of the white board breakdown on your analysis, as it lends to your credence of football knowledge.

Great job.

(although I disagree on who wins the game!!0

Lol! I expect you to disagree with the prediction! :) Thanks for the compliment! I wanted to add more 'meat' to the videos...when it was just me sitting behind the desk, I was only able to do that in the playoffs or Super Bowl.. now, the ease of time constraints allows it. Now if I had more people (instead of just me) I can do even more with the videos

Great job Em!

Like Rav I disagree with you on your prediction. The Saints have a great passing attack but they are terrible running attack and defense. Denver can't afford a slow start or to turn the ball over if they can avoid that I think we match up well against them.

THanks Homie! It will either be a very close low scoring game...or wild west shootout! Lol I don't trust both defenses right now

NightTerror218
10-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Lol! I expect you to disagree with the prediction! :) Thanks for the compliment! I wanted to add more 'meat' to the videos...when it was just me sitting behind the desk, I was only able to do that in the playoffs or Super Bowl.. now, the ease of time constraints allows it. Now if I had more people (instead of just me) I can do even more with the videos

THanks Homie! It will either be a very close low scoring game...or wild west shootout! Lol I don't trust both defenses right now

With my Orange tinted glasses I can say I trust the Broncos a lot more. They also can play well in the 2nd half of games.

TXBRONC
10-25-2012, 08:33 PM

IIRC Em Denver is ranked in the top ten in total defense. Their achilles heel is third and long but on the whole the defense has held up pretty well. What they need to do is manufacture more turnovers.