PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Insider article...Broncos the best team in the AFC.

BroncoWave
10-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Saw this posted on another site. Since we aren't allowed to paste full articles I will just put up some excerpts. Here is a link to the page that posted the article: http://www.reddit.com/r/DenverBroncos/comments/11yb4l/espn_insider_article_why_500_broncos_are_afcs_best/

Here is the insider link: http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8540723/nfl-record-denver-broncos-afc-best

The Texans are not the highest-ranked AFC team in Football Outsiders' latest rankings. That honor goes to the Denver Broncos, perhaps the league's most underrated team.

Denver has had the misfortune to play so many good teams so early, but its luck concerning bouncing balls has been even worse. Our research has shown that avoiding and forcing fumbles are definite skills, but actually falling on those balls is mostly a matter of luck. Denver's opponents have fumbled 10 times, but lost only four balls. Even more amazing, the Broncos have fumbled nine times, and their opponents have recovered all of them. All together, the Broncos have recovered only four of 19 total fumbles this season. That kind of bad luck is bound to turn around soon.

The Broncos rank 11th in yards per game, 10th against the pass, 18th against the rush and 17th in scoring. However, they rank sixth in DVOA. The biggest reason for that difference once again comes down to scheduling. Denver has played some of the league's best offenses in New England, Houston, Atlanta and Pittsburgh. That's going to throw the Broncos' conventional numbers out of whack, but DVOA adjusts for quality of competition and bumps Denver up several slots.
The Denver defense ranks highly in DVOA not so much because they do any one thing at an elite level, but because they have no real weaknesses for opponents to exploit. The unit ranks ninth in rushing DVOA and 10th against the pass. A quick look at our front seven tables shows that they don't get a lot of stuffs, and they do a good job preventing long runs, but they're not terribly far from average in either category. They are sixth in sack rate, but they're not particularly strong or weak in coverage against any category of receiver (except in covering running backs, where they rank fourth). The one thing Denver does do better than most teams is prevent the long ball. They've given up only 16 receptions for 20 yards or more this year, tied for fifth-best in the NFL.

The top playmaker, though, has unquestionably been Von Miller. As a rookie in 2011, Miller collected 11.5 sacks, but he was one-dimensional, with only eight defeats (tackles that cause a loss of yardage, turnover or third- or fourth-down stop) against the run. This year, he's even more effective against the pass, with six sacks in six games. Better yet, he has blossomed as an impact run defender. He leads the league with 10 run defeats this year, besting his rookie total with 10 games to go. Only the incomparable J.J. Watt has more total defeats (run and pass) than Miller in 2012. In any other season Miller would be a strong candidate for Defensive Player of the Year

Thnikkaman
10-23-2012, 04:43 PM
Thanks for this BTB.

BroncoWave
10-23-2012, 04:53 PM
I think the fumbles thing was the best point in the article. Only recovering 4 of 19 fumbles is just terrible luck. That has to eventually even out.

slim
10-23-2012, 04:56 PM
I think the fumbles thing was the best point in the article. Only recovering 4 of 19 fumbles is just terrible luck. That has to eventually even out.

Did you factor all of our good luck from last year into your equation?

G_Money
10-23-2012, 05:38 PM
The Houston Texans did destroy us, right? I dislike it when a team that has also been better than us against all its other opponents AND crushed us is somehow ranked below us. It's like someone telling me that the Giants are not a good team because of their "eh" W-L record and home struggles even though they have two Super Bowl victories in the last handful of years. I mean, I know we came back in that Texans game to make it semi-respectable, but it wasn't really close. I think we should probably start beating some teams and not turning the ball over 4 times a game before we try to claim dominance of a very average league.

~G

BroncoWave
10-23-2012, 05:48 PM
The Houston Texans did destroy us, right? I dislike it when a team that has also been better than us against all its other opponents AND crushed us is somehow ranked below us. It's like someone telling me that the Giants are not a good team because of their "eh" W-L record and home struggles even though they have two Super Bowl victories in the last handful of years. I mean, I know we came back in that Texans game to make it semi-respectable, but it wasn't really close. I think we should probably start beating some teams and not turning the ball over 4 times a game before we try to claim dominance of a very average league.

~G

Football outsiders uses an unbiased ranking system. I would agree that Houston is a better team, but I think we are improving and if we played them again it would be a more competitive game.

BroncoWave
10-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Did you factor all of our good luck from last year into your equation?

It's not my equation. However, our luck did even out last year, which helps my point. After that lucky streak we lost 4 of our last 5, 3 of those 4 in blowouts.

NightTerror218
10-23-2012, 06:02 PM

~G

the texas game we lost by 1 score.

BroncoWave
10-23-2012, 06:14 PM

And had the ball with a chance to win. They are a good team but we are capable of beating them.

Simple Jaded
10-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Expect the Broncos rank in covering RB's to drop like a lead balloon this week.......

FanInAZ
10-23-2012, 11:10 PM
CBS has us 4th in the conference & 10th in the league. I think that sounds a lot more plausible.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

MasterShake
10-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Football outsiders uses an unbiased ranking system. I would agree that Houston is a better team, but I think we are improving and if we played them again it would be a more competitive game.

I'd like to think that at the end of the season if we can play like we should, no team would want to see us in the playoffs. I'd really like another crack at New England.

CoachChaz
10-24-2012, 08:55 AM
If our defense can slow someone down, we a re very scary. The dumb mistakes in the Houston and Atlanta games and the lack of preparedness in the NE game are what lost those games for us. If the defense can get to where they give up 17 ppg or less...we can be really good.

Nomad
10-24-2012, 09:23 AM
I'll give a newsflash as well.....first half offense has to help out the defense and score points!

silkamilkamonico
10-24-2012, 11:06 AM
I'm not sure if we're the best team, but I definetely think we're more than capable of beating anyone in the NFL.

Our offense is as explosive as anyone. We can't run the ball worth a piss, but it hasn't shown, in any way, to affect the passing game.

Our defense hasn't been bad. I know there have been issues with the third down and that does need to be better, but the defense has not only clamped down in the second half, it has been put in terrible situations at times by the offense which has been a major contributor to the woes of the first half (Atlanta, New England). Against Hosuton the defense was bad in the first half, there is no denying it.

IMHO, offensively/defensively, gameplanning has been absolutely terrible. But for as bad as it's been in the first half, I do think the adjustments the coaches have made on both sides of the ball have been equally good in the second half.

silkamilkamonico
10-24-2012, 11:08 AM
I'll give a newsflash as well.....first half offense has to help out the defense and score points!

Agreed. I'm not sure if this is what's hapopening or not, but if the coaching staff are coming out and trying to put their stamp on the game, they need to stop, because they have really been getting in the way of what the offense is capable of. Ofcourse the mistakes on offense hasn't exactly helped either.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2012, 11:18 AM
The turnovers are giving our opponents points before our offense even has a chance to get off the ground. I agree with Nomad that our offense has to stop with the terrible running attempts early, and let the pass set up the run instead of the other way around.

Coach is also right in that we can't allow so many points, but I think that has...so far...been because we are giving up the ball on our own side of the field (other than the NE game in which they just clobbered us).

Do I think we are the best team in the AFC... no. Not yet. I think we can be a team that no one wants to face by the time the playoffs around here, barring injury. Our team is just getting better and better each week. Manning and the receivers are OBVIOUSLY getting more in-tune with one another. Manning has looked fantastic, and is just getting better.

Our offense is as good as anyone's, I believe. If we can stop the turnovers, and minimize the bad luck as far as getting some fumbles (as well as stop dropping the damn ball and fumbling)..... we ca be as formidable as anyone in the NFL. But thats what every teams strides for.

BroncoWave
10-24-2012, 11:26 AM
If our defense can slow someone down, we a re very scary. The dumb mistakes in the Houston and Atlanta games and the lack of preparedness in the NE game are what lost those games for us. If the defense can get to where they give up 17 ppg or less...we can be really good.

We don't play a single explosive offense for the rest of the season after this week so that's entirely possible. I just hope we can do well enough in that stretch to possibly get a first round bye. I think the Texans and Pats have to be the favorites for those right now, but we aren't out of that running.

Chef Zambini
10-24-2012, 12:06 PM
fumbling NINE times is not bad luck, its bad football !
failing to recover fumbles on the field is also NOT bad luck, its bad awaresness and lower level desire !
our special teams remains the prennial fear factor when it comes to hpw we field a punt or kick! we have the leages best duo of punter and kicker, but they seem to be surrounded by the keystone cops! i blame that on coaching! i always have and i always will !
\ heaven help us if an opponent tries an onside kick or fake punt, we look like a special team that would get totally embarrased in those scenarios !
we are NOT the best team in the AFC, hell, most of you balk at the chance to say we can sweep our division !
I hope our PLAYERS dont drink this kool-aid from a poisin well !\ forget the power rankings
ignore the powder puff articles
put a moritorium on the BS social media and focus on playing better football !

Ravage!!!
10-24-2012, 12:10 PM
we are NOT the best team in the AFC, hell, most of you balk at the chance to say we can sweep our division !
Winning every game in your division has NOTHING to do with being the best team in the AFC. No team has gone undefeated since '72. Weaker teams win against division rivals, whether they are the better team or not.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2012, 12:11 PM
put a moritorium on the BS social media and focus on playing better football !

and you can't keep players from having a social life and expect that to bring MORE focus onto 'playing better football.'

G_Money
10-24-2012, 12:20 PM

We're the AFC version of the Eagles. Ridiculous mistakes, turnover-fests... we can be dangerous if we can knock off the moronic plays. As evidenced by our utter destruction of Oakland, and the last 30 minutes of the Houston and SD games.

But defense (for the most part) hasn't been our problem. Turning the ball over a billion times in crucial situations has been. We're not great defensively, but the defense is built to play with a lead and rush the passer. So far we've been playing from behind all year thanks to fumbles and picks. We get that flipped around and we'll look a lot better.

Playing worse competition will help too.

~G

G_Money
10-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Also, if someone could give Peyton the keys to the offense before halftime, that would be great.

~G

underrated29
10-24-2012, 12:50 PM
Also, if someone could give Peyton the keys to the offense before halftime, that would be great.

~G

That would be the wonderful, all world, superior for his handcuffing- i mean adjust the game to tebows speed, Mike Mcf^$&ingcoy! To me he is the bob slowick of coordinators.

Chef Zambini
10-24-2012, 12:57 PM
We're the AFC version of the Eagles. Ridiculous mistakes, turnover-fests... we can be dangerous if we can knock off the moronic plays. As evidenced by our utter destruction of Oakland, and the last 30 minutes of the Houston and SD games.

But defense (for the most part) hasn't been our problem. Turning the ball over a billion times in crucial situations has been. We're not great defensively, but the defense is built to play with a lead and rush the passer. So far we've been playing from behind all year thanks to fumbles and picks. We get that flipped around and we'll look a lot better.

~G

but the defense is built to play with a lead and rush the passer. So far we've been playing from behind all year thanks to fumbles and picks.

BINGO !
a defense built on a false scenario that we have FAILED to realize because of that very same one dimensional approach !
I hated the concept before we played a single game!
lame assumption!
every week this team is its own biggest speed bump to success.
when you are your own worst enemy, the schedule does NOT get any easier, you continue to fasce your toghest opponent, YOURSELF !
bad gameplan
poor discipline
lack of professionalism.
immaturity.
these are NOT the components of a top anything NFL team.
spit out the kool-iad, take a big drink of REALITY and get back to work and avoid the distarctions !

Ravage!!!
10-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Didn't Manning "take the keys" to the no-hddle offense in the ATL game??? Yes, yes he did. Yet now we want to think that its just the OC that is "taking the reigns" from Manning? Lets be more open minded and realize that Manning, himself, is probably wanting to get better looks at defenses before he starts just opening things up.

I think its funny that when things are going badly, we'll put the blame on the OC, but when things are going well, its ONLY because its all on Manning. Thats pretty short-sighted and completely unrealistic. You don't think Manning has a say and input on the offensive game plan?? Of course he does. Nearly all starting QBs do.

Nomad
10-24-2012, 01:18 PM
That would be the wonderful, all world, superior for his handcuffing- i mean adjust the game to tebows speed, Mike Mcf^$&ingcoy! To me he is the bob slowick of coordinators.

:lol: Mike McCoy is your hero!!

underrated29
10-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Didn't Manning "take the keys" to the no-hddle offense in the ATL game??? Yes, yes he did. Yet now we want to think that its just the OC that is "taking the reigns" from Manning? Lets be more open minded and realize that Manning, himself, is probably wanting to get better looks at defenses before he starts just opening things up.

I think its funny that when things are going badly, we'll put the blame on the OC, but when things are going well, its ONLY because its all on Manning. Thats pretty short-sighted and completely unrealistic. You don't think Manning has a say and input on the offensive game plan?? Of course he does. Nearly all starting QBs do.

No. I have always hated on mccoy consistently regardless of our wins for almost 3 years now. Sure, manning had a bad game and tossed 3 picks. I do not put that on mccoy. Thats on manning. I put the pathetic offense on mccoy. Only when its crunch time do we get him out of the way and get points. Two years consecutively now too! I do blame him for poor game planning to start games, for being predictable and all the other crap I have shown, proven and hated in numerous threads and posts for the past couple years now.

Joel
10-24-2012, 05:31 PM
I have a lot of respect for Football Outsiders because they took so much inspiration from The Hidden Game of Football. However, I don't think DVOA fully reliable after just 7 weeks; we can't know how much of our relatively small data set is noise. Ultimately, DVOA is a power ranking, if a sophisticated one, which depends on accurately gauging each teams quality, and I don't think we can do that yet. A couple weeks ago the Texans and Ravens looked unstoppable; then the perennially pitiful Cowboys nearly beat Baltimore (and should've) and the Texans were annihilated at home by a team that didn't even have a winning record.

Gore lost the presidency by <600 votes: So what? All our losses were by slim margins against teams that beat the crap out of us so badly in the first half they could and did sit back and spend the second half killing the clock with runs and trading yards and points for time on defense. That's happened in 67% of our games; I don't understand why everyone's so excited we managed the biggest turnaround in NFL history in ONE of them. If the rest of our season depends on setting NFL records every week, we're screwed.

By the way, I see folks jumping on Mike McCoy again, but I'm still not sure how much of our first half anemia is his fault and how much is Foxball. No Fox team has ever had a full throttle offense, because his style is alarmingly similar to Martyball: He doesn't take the handcuffs off until/unless trailing late. Whether he has Tebow, Manning or Thorpe that's never gonna change. Our routinely huge first half deficits look a lot like the ones we endured last year, and both look a lot like the one Fox faced in his lone Super Bowl appearance. He took the handcuffs off late in that game and produced the biggest single quarter scoring fest in Super Bowl history; when it was all over he could proudly say, "we only lost by a field goal." The problem with saying Fox "never lost, just ran out of time" is he won't let the offense play UNTIL running out of time.

I still think Houston's the best AFC team; it's certainly the team with the least holes (though their QB is a mere game manager who's awful in the clutch, and their special teams are frightening.) I really like how they bounced back against a tough Ravens team after being humiliated on national TV the previous week, and doubt the Pats can beat them unless they can take a big early lead (Schaub is no good at leading a comeback, but very good at not blowing games outright.) Denver's a .500 team that probably needs to win its next 2 or 5 division games to reach the playoffs.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2012, 06:02 PM
Denver is better than an 8-8 team... :lol:

Still hold onto that dream, Joel...still hold onto that dream.

TXBRONC
10-24-2012, 06:28 PM

~G

Total defense Denver is in the top ten in the League. 7th overall if I'm not mistaken.

Joel
10-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Denver is better than an 8-8 team... :lol:

Still hold onto that dream, Joel...still hold onto that dream.
We're a .500 team right now, and none of the teams we beat have winning records. I don't dream of my favorite team losing; if I'm wrong I'll happily eat crow, and if I'm right I won't enjoy serving it. But here's the thing: What you and I want is irrelevant. If what I want mattered we'd have sold out on DTs and MLBs the year a few months before we lost Al Wilson, and still have Shanny, Cutler, Marshall, Lloyd and Scheffler. I'd feel pretty good about THAT team winning a Super Bowl, but, once again, what you and I want doesn't matter. I think you're in for a bitter crash, but enjoy the ride in the mean time.

silkamilkamonico
10-25-2012, 10:13 PM
We're a .500 team right now, and none of the teams we beat have winning records. I don't dream of my favorite team losing; if I'm wrong I'll happily eat crow, and if I'm right I won't enjoy serving it. But here's the thing:

Here's the thing. Anyone with any sort of football IQ can see Denver has not only a capable team, but a mix of a very potent one. Denver has one of the most efficient passing games in the NFL, not only statistically, but one that passes the eye test. Denver also has one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL, not only statistically, but one that passes the eye test. Denver has offensively controlled every team they have played, and that includes two top 3 defenses in the NFL. Denver has 2 teams on their schedule the rest of the way that have a defense in the top half of the NFL, not that that even matters.

I'm not even going to go into the statistical facts about Denver having the 11th ranked defense in the NFL to go with their explosive offense.

We have 10 games , 7 which have a below average NFL defense. 4 of those 10 games, the teams have an offense that is average to above average. We play the Saints who are in the top 5 in offense, but also have the worst defense in the NFL, and couldn't stop a collegiate team. The only other top 10 offense we play os the Kansas City Chiefs.

IMHO, barring some kind og freak injury, or total collapse by Peyton Manning, you would almost have to be football stupid to not think Denver has a great shot to not only finish better than .500, but with 10+ wins.

The worst thing about the arguements of you and Zam, are there is none other than "Denver is currently .500.", which IMHO is a completely lame and pointless argument with no substance behind it. I'm not saying it's impossible for Denver to not finish .500, but then, I'm not going to ignore the rest of the schedule.

You also stated we haven't beaten a team with a winning record, well considering we only play 1 more team with a winning record the rest of the way, maybe we're in fact looking at a 12-4 season.

MOtorboat
10-25-2012, 10:25 PM
From the original article:

Manning is doing what all great quarterbacks are supposed to do: make his teammates better. Last year, no Denver wideout made the top 50 rankings at FO. This year, the team has three receivers in the top 30.

Already linked, but needs to be emphasized for the stupid people who still think Miller sucks (I honestly can't believe those people still exist - the kid passes every single test you can give him, statistics, metrics, eye test, smell test, fart test, you name it).

The top playmaker, though, has unquestionably been Von Miller. As a rookie in 2011, Miller collected 11.5 sacks, but he was one-dimensional, with only eight defeats (tackles that cause a loss of yardage, turnover or third- or fourth-down stop) against the run. This year, he's even more effective against the pass, with six sacks in six games. Better yet, he has blossomed as an impact run defender. He leads the league with 10 run defeats this year, besting his rookie total with 10 games to go.

Unqestionably this is the best team the Broncos have had since 2005.

bcbronc
10-26-2012, 03:11 AM
We're a .500 team right now, and none of the teams we beat have winning records. I don't dream of my favorite team losing; if I'm wrong I'll happily eat crow, and if I'm right I won't enjoy serving it. But here's the thing: What you and I want is irrelevant. If what I want mattered we'd have sold out on DTs and MLBs the year a few months before we lost Al Wilson, and still have Shanny, Cutler, Marshall, Lloyd and Scheffler. I'd feel pretty good about THAT team winning a Super Bowl, but, once again, what you and I want doesn't matter. I think you're in for a bitter crash, but enjoy the ride in the mean time.

I take the current squad over that one without blinking. Not going to say Elway/Fox are better than Shanny in a vacuum, but Shannahan got stale and it was time to freshen up. Peyton>>>>>>>>Cutler. Marshall + Lloyd + Scheffler (where's the obligatory Peyton Hillis??) isn't much better--if at all--over what we have now, and that doesn't factor in Marshall's personality disorder probably doesn't get diagnosed if he doesn't end up in Miami and that DT and ED are still improving. Scheffler's a dime a dozen match-up TE, Marshall and Lloyd are a great duo, but DT is the most explosive of the quartet and Decker is emerging as a quality redzone target.

Maybe going all-in on DTs and MLBs makes things different, but if an altered history costs us Von Miller, I don't want it.

I really find it hard to get my head around this pessimism for this team where it sits right now. Nothing's guaranteed, true, but this is a team that's good and only going to get better (short of injury). It's pretty easy to be optimistic about the rest of the season.

TXBRONC
10-26-2012, 07:02 AM

You do realize the Chargers had a winning record when we faced them?

Simple Jaded
10-26-2012, 08:13 AM
Tim Tebow > Matt Shaub and Peyton Manning? Only in Denver. :rolleyes:.......

Simple Jaded
10-26-2012, 08:34 AM
You do realize the Chargers had a winning record when
we faced them?
What's also confusing is how beating a depleted Pitt team in the playoffs means the Broncos screwed up by signing Manning, but beating a much healthier Pitt team in the '12 season opener means the Broncos screwed up by signing Manning.

Meaning:

Playoff win = Proves Denver should keep Tebow and spend money on free agents that want no part of that team.

2012 win = Pitt doesn't have a winning record, which proves Denver shoulda kept Tebow and spent $96 Mil on free agents that want no part of that team.......

TXBRONC
10-26-2012, 09:28 AM
What's also confusing is how beating a depleted Pitt team in the playoffs means the Broncos screwed up by signing Manning, but beating a much healthier Pitt team in the '12 season opener means the Broncos screwed up by signing Manning.

Meaning:

Playoff win = Proves Denver should keep Tebow and spend money on free agents that want no part of that team.

2012 win = Pitt doesn't have a winning record, which proves Denver shoulda kept Tebow and spent $96 Mil on free agents that want no part of that team.......

The effects of circular logic. -------> :faint:

Ravage!!!
10-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Thats the biggest question that doesn't seem to be answered by the negative posters.... is if we didn't use the free agency to hire Peyton Manning, do we REALLY believe that our past QB would be NEARLY as efficient or as effect as what we have? Not even close.

So that GIANT hole that seems to be ignored, while we hire all these DTs and MLBs...would still be GAPING open with lack of QB talent. The most important position on the field.

I think our team looks great. They are doing the things you expect a team to do, as a young team, and getting better and better. YOu can literally see the improvement from week to week.

Chef Zambini
10-26-2012, 01:55 PM
without a doubt the TOP aquisition in all of the NFL free agency market was peyton freakin manning ! the fact that his aquisition also allowe us the chance to jetison the most negative PR nightmare in the huistory of our franchise was icing onan already delicious cake !
dumping tebow was a PR nightmare !
how so/ some morons are still questioning it, even in the face of our PM aquisition !
the fact that we got draft picks for taking out the trash makes it even sweeter !
compound that with the reality that it has caused the same kind of up-heaval to the jets and in particular RYAN, thats like sweetening the deal with a candy store franchise !

Simple Jaded
10-26-2012, 03:28 PM
I don't know about "Best Team in AFC", but Denver is already infinitely better than they were at the end of last season, and that's the idea. The Broncos are trying to build towards a Championship and they have added the most important piece, the only drawback is that he doesn't have an ideal window. The idea is to improve and Denver improved, even if some people can't grasp the concept in spite of win/loss record.

Are they there yet? Personally, I was thinking they have a better chance in 2013 than 2012, but I wouldn't count this team out. Having said that, name one NFL Champion that took 10 years to build? Who ever said they were a finished product, that they have no intention of continuing to build a better team? Sure, Denver could use another Blue Chip but they would have to endure the PR nightmare of comparing Apples to Shitty QB's. Some people would've preferred to build with the better draft position that shitty QB's provide, unfortunately for them, the Broncos prefer to build with build with the draft position a HoFer provides.

I prefer the latter, I have always said that you find a QB and build around him, that building an otherwise 11-12 win team and then trying to find a QB is putting cart before the horse. In one offseason the Broncos solved the worst QB situation in the entire league by signing the best free agent available and by drafting the heir apparent.

Without the improvements the Broncos made in the offseason no metric would confuse the Denver Broncos for The Best Team in the AFC, and that's probably why DVOA has lost it's credibility (Personally, I didn't need some geeks algorithm anyway).......

Day1BroncoFan
10-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Anybody in for some Peytzza?

I'm not the smartest football person (should be obvious) but I am thinking we get like 9-10 wins the way we are playing right now. That can change if we can start playing whole games instead of just second halves of games. I hope it works that way but I won't bet on it.

topscribe
10-26-2012, 09:12 PM
The Broncos don't care what you think of them.

Just don't get in their way . . .

BJfhFZ684SU