PDA

View Full Version : Denver has scored 20+ points in 6 straight games. Last time we did that...

BroncoWave
10-20-2012, 08:55 PM
2005. Feels good to have a great offense again. And we're doing this while taking whole first halves off. I can't wait to see what our offense does when/if we stop letting McCoy anywhere near it.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-20-2012, 09:59 PM
It was simply more efficient for Manning, with his renowned study habits, to learn something new than it would be for the remainder of the Broncos offensive players to learn the terminology Manning had used in Indianapolis.

Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy has said the Broncos did adjust some play calls and/or audibles if Manning thought something would be more helpful.

As McCoy put it: "We'd be crazy, with all of the success Peyton has had, if as coaches we didn't listen to something he preferred in some instances. But Peyton has been great from the beginning, he came in and learned our system and the offense we run is a Denver Broncos offense. It includes some things he's done in the past, some things he's very comfortable with, but it's an offensive system that was put in place for this team."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21810454/peyton-manning-seeing-more-blitzes-broncos-quarterback

bcbronc
10-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Manning is the best QB we've had since The Snake.

CrazyHorse
10-20-2012, 10:14 PM

Manning is the best QB we've ever had.

Jsteve01
10-20-2012, 10:35 PM

Manning is the best QB we've ever had.

Here we go. Aren't you the Guy who says Bradshaw is better than elway?

sneakers
10-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Did we score 20 points combined last year?

:noidea:

CrazyHorse
10-20-2012, 10:58 PM

Haha. I would NEVER say such thing. Manning is better than Elway though. Elway is definitely better than Bradshaw.

Jsteve01
10-20-2012, 11:55 PM

Haha. I would NEVER say such thing. Manning is better than Elway though. Elway is definitely better than Bradshaw. sorry used to be a poster he who said that. The Reeves years prevent me from making that leap. Too hard to compare them