PDA

View Full Version : Saints Tailgate October 28th v.2

Pages : [1] 2

BroncoJoe
10-16-2012, 07:28 PM
OK - this is creeping up quick. I'm starting this thread so I can keep tabs on who's coming and update the first post.

Check in guys and gals!

I'll update people coming and planned activities here.

10/20 Update:

Sunday Game/Tailgate:

BDB and I will get there around Noon - come whenever. Burgers, Chili, Dogs, Chips and snacks. Will be some beer provided - BYO!!

Davii +2
turftoad
BigDaddy Bronco
antoniobrady +1
pnbronco +1
BroncoJoe & MrsBJ
NTL
mobster
spikerman (?)
u29

Wussed out:

shank
buff
MO
Nut
Horsemen

Starting to fill up! BDB is bringing some beverages and snacks, MrsBJ is making chili and we'll bring burgers and dogs to grill up.

SATURDAY: Piper Inn at Parker Rd and Iliff Ave. 7PM SHARP.

Davii
10-16-2012, 07:32 PM
I'll be there +2. Saturday night is iffy, all depends on my nieces, nephews, Mom, and sisters. Definitely down for tailgate on Sunday.

turftoad
10-16-2012, 08:02 PM
I will be there also. Saturday night and Sunday. My younger brother, sister and thier sig others (who live there) may tailgate also but I'm not sure. Will keep you updated.

Booked my plane ticket today. :beer:

Davii
10-16-2012, 09:48 PM
I put my leave request for the weekend of the game in to my CO, who just so happens to be a Charger fan. This is what I put in the comments box:

Request annual leave for the dates indicated in order to travel to Denver and take my Mom to see the Mighty Denver Broncos run roughshod over the Saints of New Orleans at Mile High in front of 73,000 Broncomaniacs, much as they did last night to the lowly Chargers of San Diego.

My leave was approved without comment.

shank
10-17-2012, 01:36 AM
i'll most likely stop by for a bit to tailgate, but it's not looking great as far as tickets and attendance.

buff, u29 you gonna tailgate w/o tickets? maybe watch game at a nearby bar or something? or are we still pretending like the ticket thing is going to happen?

G_Money
10-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Aiming to show up Saturday night. No game attendance.

~G

BigDaddyBronco
10-17-2012, 03:47 PM
So Saturday, I was thinking Bull & Bush. Does that sound ok, or is there somewhere else people want to meet. I'm staying right next to Bull & Bush, and I have ehard that it is good, but I'm open to anything.

Buff
10-17-2012, 04:14 PM
i'll most likely stop by for a bit to tailgate, but it's not looking great as far as tickets and attendance.

buff, u29 you gonna tailgate w/o tickets? maybe watch game at a nearby bar or something? or are we still pretending like the ticket thing is going to happen?

I'd potentially be down to tailgate and bar it... I'd like to go to the game too if we can do it for ~$100 - I just don't want to pay $150 for 5th level when I can see it in crystal clear HD for free.

BigDaddyBronco
10-17-2012, 04:19 PM
I'd potentially be down to tailgate and bar it... I'd like to go to the game too if we can do it for ~$100 - I just don't want to pay $150 for 5th level when I can see it in crystal clear HD for free.

I would think you guys could get $100 tickets from a scalper just before the game. If not, have a fall back plan to bar it.

underrated29
10-17-2012, 04:29 PM

yeah, ive been checking tix and they are up to like 190pp now. I dont want to shell out 2bills for this game. I am def down for tailgaiting and bar or whatever.

I would think you guys could get $100 tickets from a scalper just before the game. If not, have a fall back plan to bar it.

This is a good idea.

BroncoJoe
10-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Big Daddy knows his shit.

shank
10-17-2012, 06:08 PM

works for me.

underrated29
10-17-2012, 06:41 PM
There are single tickets on ticket master for $38 a piece...section 503 row 13.... I do not know how to get them together though. May e you smarter than me at computer and internees guys might know how to do that.

BroncoJoe
10-17-2012, 06:45 PM
I wonder if you can go to Mile High and inquire at the gate. Or call Ticket Master directly?

Davii
10-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Bull and Bush on Saturday, what visit, what time, etc?

pnbronco
10-17-2012, 09:21 PM
So Saturday, I was thinking Bull & Bush. Does that sound ok, or is there somewhere else people want to meet. I'm staying right next to Bull & Bush, and I have ehard that it is good, but I'm open to anything.

Works for me. Just need to know where it's at and a time. Look forward to seeing all of you very soon.

Davii.......:lol:...........:lol:

pnbronco
10-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Get over there. Just go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/ put in Denver Broncos Saints. Click on the half price link. Then put in 1 ticket to get to Search. Oh and the security I had to hit it 3 times to get one I could read. Look if the old lady that just figured out how to text last year can do this then you guys can too.

pnbronco
10-17-2012, 09:36 PM
yeah, ive been checking tix and they are up to like 190pp now. I dont want to shell out 2bills for this game. I am def down for tailgaiting and bar or whatever.

This is a good idea.

If they had pairs they would come up if you hit 2 on the number. I think they just have singles but get together at half and just have a great time..........:D

tubby
10-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Tubby -1

Have fun guys! My mom is turning 60 or I would be there. Back to Iowa that weekend.

Go Broncos! :defense:

Pudge
10-17-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm going to be there, I may even have an extra seat, waiting on my buddy to call me back

BroncoJoe
10-17-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm going to be there, I may even have an extra seat, waiting on my buddy to call me back

Whoa! Fresh meat coming...

Too bad Frau isn't coming. :)

Pudge
10-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Can we talk slim into coming so I'm not the lone fat guy

Davii
10-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Tubby -1

Have fun guys! My mom is turning 60 or I would be there. Back to Iowa that weekend.

What the **** Tubby.... as the only person here I have met I was counting on you as my "in" to the group. I'm not very self confident and get nervous when trying to talk to people.

OK, that's not true, but still....

BeefStew25
10-17-2012, 10:29 PM
I am putting a request in early next week for some saints returns for you guys. I will put them in NTL's name if we get them. I think the chances are decent.

MOtorboat
10-17-2012, 10:56 PM
My schedule was adjusted (again) this week.

I am off Saturday, and once again contemplating attendance.

shank
10-17-2012, 11:03 PM
you stupid piece of shit assfaced midget.

MOtorboat
10-17-2012, 11:04 PM
you stupid piece of shit assfaced midget.

It's not my fault, GD. I still have to work Monday. But there's an actual window now.

shank
10-17-2012, 11:08 PM
blah blah blah blah blah blah i'm dumb and ugly and tall and a liar.

fifyb

Pudge
10-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Where do you live mo

turftoad
10-17-2012, 11:41 PM

You better be there you little bitch !! I want to meat you. I mean, how many years have we known each other over these inter webs.

underrated29
10-18-2012, 12:06 AM

Thats it he is coming!
No way around it now mo. Seal the deal now!

BigDaddyBronco
10-18-2012, 06:54 AM

Go.

MOtorboat
10-18-2012, 08:44 AM
fifyb

This makes me not want to go.

But, seriously, I have to work Monday. If it was an afternoon game, maybe.

Thnikkaman
10-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Tubby -1

I wish your Mom wasn't on the Western side of the state.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2012, 06:36 PM
This makes me not want to go.

But, seriously, I have to work Monday. If it was an afternoon game, maybe.

Take a fvking vacation day and get the hell out here.

BeefStew25
10-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Mo does your bed have a 4 or 6 cylinder?

MOtorboat
10-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Mo does your bed have a 4 or 6 cylinder?

3 like my old Subaru justy in high school.

underrated29
10-18-2012, 11:03 PM
3 like my old Subaru justy in high school.

3 like the days you are going to have next weekend.

shank
10-18-2012, 11:06 PM
mo, i am disappoint

MOtorboat
10-19-2012, 12:04 AM
mo, i am disappoint

So, you're offering up your guest bedroom and/or couch?

Davii
10-19-2012, 12:07 AM
So, you're offering up your guest bedroom and/or couch?

Mo, I will offer up his guest room and/or couch.

MOtorboat
10-19-2012, 12:26 AM
Mo, I will offer up his guest room and/or couch.

I was hoping he might offer up God's pillows (i.e. his girlfriend's breasts) for the night, but I'm doubting that will come to fruition.

Davii
10-19-2012, 12:52 AM
I was hoping he might offer up God's pillows (i.e. his girlfriend's breasts) for the night, but I'm doubting that will come to fruition.

We all really want you there No, we might be able to work something out. At least her bra stretched over some ripe cantaloupes.

Pudge
10-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Does anyone know a decent place to stay that isn't expensive. I usually stay at the double tree on Quebec street but I'm getting sick of paying 150 a night for two nights

BroncoJoe
10-20-2012, 09:51 AM
updated.

underrated29
10-20-2012, 10:52 AM
I'll be there to tailgate for sure. Depending on what the others want/do will determine if I go to game or bar.

Question is, why the hell isn't dogfish going? What could he possibly be doing to avoid everyone?

BigDaddyBronco
10-20-2012, 11:34 AM
add NTL & spikerman +1

G Money said he was going to go to the tailgate I think or was it the get together the night before?

Also, Eldorado said he would come by the tailgate.

BigDaddyBronco
10-20-2012, 11:37 AM
I'll see if Hoes is going to come by.

BigDaddyBronco
10-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Does anyone know a decent place to stay that isn't expensive. I usually stay at the double tree on Quebec street but I'm getting sick of paying 150 a night for two nights

There are some places on Colorado Blvd (near Cherry Creek) that are cheaper than that. You can ride in on the light rail, or maybe hitch a ride with someone to the game.

spikerman
10-20-2012, 06:01 PM
I'm definitely in for Sunday. I don't know about Saturday night. My buddy who usually drives me around town has to work that night so I may be stuck at my hotel with no vehicle. If he's able to take the night off work or I can find some other transportation I'll be there.

shank
10-20-2012, 08:13 PM
i don't think i can do saturday, but i'll be at the tailgate and wing it from there

BroncoJoe
10-20-2012, 11:19 PM
add NTL & spikerman +1

G Money said he was going to go to the tailgate I think or was it the get together the night before?

Also, Eldorado said he would come by the tailgate.

Updated. I think ~G said Sat. but not the game.

I'm definitely in for Sunday. I don't know about Saturday night. My buddy who usually drives me around town has to work that night so I may be stuck at my hotel with no vehicle. If he's able to take the night off work or I can find some other transportation I'll be there.

Where you staying? If you're on the way or close we or someone may be able to pick you up.

i don't think i can do saturday, but i'll be at the tailgate and wing it from there

Awesome.

MOtorboat
10-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Alright, here's the deal. I'm driving down Saturday morning.

I won't be at the tailgate, because of the time of the game, and what I have to do Monday. I'll be at Bull and Bush Saturday night.

I now fully expect, Davii, Spiker, Buff, Shank, UR, Dog and Turf to be at Bull and Bush Saturday night.

And Joe and Molli.

Pudge
10-21-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm definitely in for Sunday. I don't know about Saturday night. My buddy who usually drives me around town has to work that night so I may be stuck at my hotel with no vehicle. If he's able to take the night off work or I can find some other transportation I'll be there. I'll be around Saturday night I could pick you up I'll be in town around seven.

shank
10-21-2012, 12:57 AM

I won't be at the tailgate, because of the time of the game, and what I have to do Monday. I'll be at Bull and Bush Saturday night.

I now fully expect, Davii, Spiker, Buff, Shank, UR, Dog and Turf to be at Bull and Bush Saturday night.

And Joe and Molli.

like you're so ******* special

Davii
10-21-2012, 01:31 AM

And Joe and Molli.

Mo, you can't take Monday off?

underrated29
10-21-2012, 03:26 AM

And Joe and Molli.

After all that just bull and bush... I have a hockey game that night. My party got moved to fri night to accommodate our game. I won't be done til 10:00 minimum sat night, still then to shower and clean up and make it all the way over there. Plus you ignored me. If you guys are still going strong after 10 pm sat night I might make it. Otherwise it's Sunday tailgate and football.

Don't puss out mo, make it a alf day Monday if you must.

spikerman
10-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks a lot guys and Pola! I'll be staying in Aurora. I think the area is called "southland" or something like that. There's a hotel at some new(er) shopping area there. I don't have all of the details because my friend made the reservation. Hopefully he'll be able to take off of work, but I'll definitely let you guys know when I have more details.

BroncoJoe
10-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Southlands? Oh. That's pretty far to the East for us.

spikerman
10-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Southlands? Oh. That's pretty far to the East for us.

Yeah, and I certainly don't want to put anybody out. I'll try to figure out something.

pnbronco
10-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks spiker, I do live way north and could someone please tell me where The Bull and Bush is? I am leaving on Monday for 3 weeks so we can go for a little while. Also do we have any idea what time we're planning on getting together both Sat and Sunday?

Joe I am happy to bring food. Just let me know what you need.

Mo......really......

Dog where the heck are you? I hope I get to see you on Sat.

BroncoJoe
10-21-2012, 02:06 PM
Thanks spiker, I do live way north and could someone please tell me where The Bull and Bush is? I am leaving on Monday for 3 weeks so we can go for a little while. Also do we have any idea what time we're planning on getting together both Sat and Sunday?

Joe I am happy to bring food. Just let me know what you need.

Mo......really......

Dog where the heck are you? I hope I get to see you on Sat.

Bull and Bush is near Colo Blvd and Alameda. I'll get the address later.

Not sure about the times yet. I imagine Sat around 5 and Sunday around 12-1 or so? Don't know when the lots open.

I think we've got food covered, BDB is bringing beverages, but you all may want to bring other "spirits" as well.

pnbronco
10-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Bull and Bush is near Colo Blvd and Alameda. I'll get the address later.

Not sure about the times yet. I imagine Sat around 5 and Sunday around 12-1 or so? Don't know when the lots open.

I think we've got food covered, BDB is bringing beverages, but you all may want to bring other "spirits" as well.

Thanks Joe. The lot opens at 12:00 on a night game. That part I know.

I can't believe it's a week away.....:D

BroncoJoe
10-21-2012, 05:35 PM
http://ebid.s3.amazonaws.com/upload_big/7/2/4/1323880818-26313-77.jpg

spikerman
10-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Alright, it looks like my friend got Saturday night off. I should be there.

BroncoJoe
10-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Possibly bad news re: The Bull & Bush. Remodel is under way and the kitchen is closed. If we were planning on eating, we may need to think of another place.

BigDaddyBronco
10-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Ok, so we are rapidly approaching our tailgate for the Saints game. Apparently, the lots open at noon and I know Joe and I are planning on bringing the food, drinks, coolers, tables, a few chairs, etc. and setting everything up. Looks like the menu will be hot dogs, chili, hamburgers, snack food, and I'm bringing a handle of crown, mixers, and a couple cases of beer.

Questions for the tailgate.
- Do we want to park in Lot G like we did last year (close to the top of the stairs)? If they do not let us in Lot G, then we can try Lot C.
- If you want to bring any other food, beer, etc. and plan on going to the get together Saturday night, bring it and we can load it in my car or with Joe. Obviously, this will not work well if it is something that has to be refrigerated or frozen.
- If you want to bring a chair or something else we can store it somewhere during the game.
- We will have limited room to take anyone home or to a hotel if you are coming by public transportation. We'll work something to make sure everyone can get home since it is a late finish.

On Saturday, we were going to get together at the Bull & Bush, but I just checked their website and their kitchen is undergoing a remodel and is closed. So it's open for discussion again. Please reply with suggestions.

I tried to send this out over PM, but the limit is 5 people, so here it is.

BigDaddyBronco
10-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Ok, here are two ideas.

Wynkoop or Piper Inn. I have only been to Piper which is a biker bar with great chicken wings. Any other suggestions are welcome.

underrated29
10-22-2012, 10:36 AM
I will be bringing my rum and coke--captain or sailor jerry, not sure who I want to drink. Im showing up from light rail, so anything else you guys want me to bring let me know, it has to be small. Since, we are still unsure about tickets and Mo being a flake, I think I will probably show about 3-4 hours prior to game time. So around 1 or 2 pm- just depends on how fast I am moving from the night prior. I am out for the night prior. I have a hockey game and wont be done until 10 at the earliest.

pnbronco
10-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Ok, here are two ideas.

Wynkoop or Piper Inn. I have only been to Piper which is a biker bar with great chicken wings. Any other suggestions are welcome.

The wings at the Piper were really good and prices were very reasonable. It's more south-east if I can remember but not a big deal for us to drive on a Sat.

Also BD and Joe I will run to Costco this week and get several large bags of chips so don't worry about that part.

BigDaddyBronco
10-22-2012, 12:04 PM
The wings at the Piper were really good and prices were very reasonable. It's more south-east if I can remember but not a big deal for us to drive on a Sat.

Also BD and Joe I will run to Costco this week and get several large bags of chips so don't worry about that part.

I do have some pretzels and pub mix that I'm bringing, so chips will work.

Davii
10-22-2012, 12:16 PM
So what should I get from King Soopers on the way?

BroncoJoe
10-22-2012, 12:17 PM
The Piper is fun - really doesn't matter where we go as the fun will be had by us being together! (I'm a sap).

I was trying to think of a new place, but I like the Piper because of their patio, and it is usually not too busy to host a larger group. A restaurant or the like wouldn't be as much fun.

BeefStew25
10-22-2012, 01:16 PM
Guys if I can get returns from the saints, who would want a game ticket? Probably like £60.

Davii
10-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Guys if I can get returns from the saints, who would want a game ticket? Probably like £60.

So approximately 96 US$ OR 11,581 Iraqi Dinar?

BeefStew25
10-22-2012, 02:00 PM
So approximately 96 US$ OR 11,581 Iraqi Dinar?

Okay sorry. £48.

Davii
10-22-2012, 02:08 PM
Okay sorry. £48.

So about 77$ US, or 89,498 Iraqi Dinar... Can someone pay with 38,387 Costa Rica Colons?

BroncoJoe
10-22-2012, 02:13 PM
There's a couple losers on here that should be lining up for those tickets.

BeefStew25
10-22-2012, 03:04 PM
It will be Wednesday or Thursday when we find out. Joe, can you get a head count for the provisional ticket list so I know how many to request?

BroncoJoe
10-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Supposidly Buff, Shank and U29 were all whining about ticket prices and not being able to sit together. Maybe send them a PM.

underrated29
10-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Supposidly Buff, Shank and U29 were all whining about ticket prices and not being able to sit together. Maybe send them a PM.

Yes, those three fags I am pretty positive would all be interested. Let me rephrase, they all would definitely do it. Maybe MO too if he would quit flip flopping on all of us.

Thnikkaman
10-22-2012, 03:37 PM
If I could find round trip plane tickets that low, I'd get on that list too.

BroncoJoe
10-22-2012, 03:48 PM
If I could find round trip plane tickets that low, I'd get on that list too.

It's only 800 miles to drive, thnik...

Thnikkaman
10-22-2012, 04:21 PM
It's only 800 miles to drive, thnik...

My time is more valuable than that right now.

BroncoJoe
10-22-2012, 04:23 PM
My time is more valuable than that right now.

whatev.

Thnikkaman
10-22-2012, 04:25 PM
whatev.

If I was Mo's age and in his situation, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

BroncoJoe
10-22-2012, 04:27 PM

Yeah, he really has no excuse. Quite pitiful, really.

Pudge
10-22-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm driving 700 miles for the game, and takin three days off from work

BroncoJoe
10-22-2012, 05:21 PM

Did you find someone to take (buy) your extra ticket?

pnbronco
10-22-2012, 07:17 PM

I'm 52 left Madison, WI at 10:00 Sat night and made it to 58th and I-25 by 5:00 Sunday to make the Pitts game, plus I was alone and female and had worked 8 days straight up to that point. That was 900 + a few miles.....plus gas has come down this week.........

shank
10-22-2012, 07:24 PM
beef, i'm interested in a return ticket if there are any together. i don't want to go to the game and sit alone, kinda defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

buff will be too. he wants to go, but spends all of his money on weed so he can't afford craigslist tickets.

BroncoJoe
10-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Any local thats coming have a small gas grill? I'm trying to buy one, but thought i'd check for a backup...

Pudge
10-22-2012, 09:03 PM

Did you find someone to take (buy) your extra ticket? yeah I got it all figured out, sorry to get any hopes up

NightTrainLayne
10-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Any local thats coming have a small gas grill? I'm trying to buy one, but thought i'd check for a backup...

If I wasn't flying I'd bring my Big Green Egg. :)

Is Tubby too good for this get together?

BigDaddyBronco
10-23-2012, 07:24 AM
If I wasn't flying I'd bring my Big Green Egg. :)

Is Tubby too good for this get together?

Tubby is going to Iowa for his mom's 60th BD. He will be there in Dutch spirit.

BroncoJoe
10-23-2012, 07:42 AM
Why hasn't Dog checked in?

Thnikkaman
10-23-2012, 08:49 AM
I'm 52 left Madison, WI at 10:00 Sat night and made it to 58th and I-25 by 5:00 Sunday to make the Pitts game, plus I was alone and female and had worked 8 days straight up to that point. That was 900 + a few miles.....plus gas has come down this week.........

Do you have a 7, 4, and 1 year old that are your responsibility?

When I'm 52, I should be able to do that. Right now, not feasible. Going to work on coming out next year.

Also, I'm 3 hours away from you.

BroncoJoe
10-23-2012, 09:00 AM
Or Clay for that matter. Where the hell is Clay?

BigDaddyBronco
10-23-2012, 09:07 AM
I think clay is undercover in Iran, or maybe stuck in a goat, or maybe both.

turftoad
10-23-2012, 10:02 AM
OK, getting excited. I can bring beer food etc... If we need. Sat nite should be fun whenever we figure out where to meet. I will need an address.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Joe, I will be in touch with you. BDB and Davii, would you guys pm me you phone #'s please. I want to have more than just Joes.
Thx in advance.

BroncoJoe
10-23-2012, 10:50 AM
OK, getting excited. I can bring beer food etc... If we need. Sat nite should be fun whenever we figure out where to meet. I will need an address.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Joe, I will be in touch with you. BDB and Davii, would you guys pm me you phone #'s please. I want to have more than just Joes.
Thx in advance.

Don't forget your cash.

;-)

BeefStew25
10-23-2012, 11:38 AM
So just Shank and Buff want tix?

BigDaddyBronco
10-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Yea, apparently. MO has to work on Monday and doesn't have enough pull to take vacation, Dog, G_Money, Claymore, etc. have all been silent on the subject.

WTH folks. This is Manning vs. Brees, when will you have a chance to see this in person again?

BroncoJoe
10-23-2012, 12:01 PM
I wonder if Clay's cell # is the same. I may have to sext him.

BigDaddyBronco
10-23-2012, 12:02 PM
I wonder if Clay's cell # is the same. I may have to sext him.

Do it.

BroncoJoe
10-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Do it.

We'll see if he responds.

underrated29
10-23-2012, 12:42 PM

And me!

BigDaddyBronco
10-23-2012, 12:44 PM
And me!

I sent him a text.

underrated29
10-23-2012, 01:00 PM
thanks man.

Italianmobstr7
10-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Beef, I need a single ticket man. Any help would be great! Friend I was supposed to go with bailed on me today.

Italianmobstr7
10-23-2012, 11:11 PM

And me! Please!

shank
10-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Thanks beef. Send me an PFM if you can if there are any available, i don't wanna miss it if ya post something here in the thread.

Davii
10-23-2012, 11:20 PM
And me! Please!

Pm both Beef and BDB, BDB has his number and a PM will male sure they see it when they get here. Good luck, we'd love to see you there!!

spikerman
10-24-2012, 05:48 PM
Ok, I have Pola's number, does anybody else want to pm me their number in case she and I have trouble making contact for some reason? Did we ever decide on a time/place for Saturday night?

BeefStew25
10-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Request sent.

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Request sent.

Thanks for all you do, Beef.

BigDaddyBronco
10-25-2012, 08:46 AM
Ok, I have Pola's number, does anybody else want to pm me their number in case she and I have trouble making contact for some reason? Did we ever decide on a time/place for Saturday night?

No decision yet. Who all wants to go on Saturday night? I'm thinking 7 pm since I need to get NTL at the airport at 6.

Any other suggestions on a place? So far it looks like Piper Inn unless we get a better option. Speak up or it's chicken wings and light beer.

BigDaddyBronco
10-25-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks for all you do, Beef.

He is a prince among men.

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 08:50 AM
I can't really think of a different place. Mainly because the other's I'd suggest are more of a restaurant type atmosphere, which wouldn't be quite as cozy as the Piper.

shank
10-25-2012, 09:05 AM
piper is awesome. great wings. a little out of the way, might be hard for some to get transportation.

again, i can't go sat. just giving my input (ladies).

pnbronco
10-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Request sent.

Beef thank you so much for taking care of us. I am sad that it won't work out for you this year, take care of yourself.

pnbronco
10-25-2012, 10:31 AM
No decision yet. Who all wants to go on Saturday night? I'm thinking 7 pm since I need to get NTL at the airport at 6.

Any other suggestions on a place? So far it looks like Piper Inn unless we get a better option. Speak up or it's chicken wings and light beer.

Piper was great and a little out of the way if you live way West, but if G is coming from Spings it's not that far off the highway from the south. Also the time is fine for me if it gives you enough time to pick NTL. So unless I read different I will plan on Piper Inn around 7 pm. So count me in + 1.

I'm going to Costco tomorrow to pick up the chips? Can you think of anything else you need me to get while I'm there? Just let me know if you do. I never get out of the house till after lunch when I'm home.

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Piper was great and a little out of the way if you live way West, but if G is coming from Spings it's not that far off the highway from the south. Also the time is fine for me if it gives you enough time to pick NTL. So unless I read different I will plan on Piper Inn around 7 pm. So count me in + 1.

I'm going to Costco tomorrow to pick up the chips? Can you think of anything else you need me to get while I'm there? Just let me know if you do. I never get out of the house till after lunch when I'm home.

Would you mind getting condiments for the dogs and burgers as well? I forgot to when we went to the store.

WTE
10-25-2012, 11:16 AM
Would you mind getting condiments for the dogs and burgers as well? I forgot to when we went to the store.

Sure she will go to Costco and get a 10 gallon jug of ketchup and an 8 gallon jug of mustard.

pnbronco
10-25-2012, 11:23 AM

No problem.....

MO I plan on seeing you Sat night....:D

Spiker and ItalianM7 let me know if you have read this with a high five so you know time and place for Sat.

As for Sunday. BDB/Joe are you planning lot G like the past and someone being there at 12:00 to get a space? I can't this year, because of my business but I am planning on getting there around 1. Will give my stuff to BDB on Sat night. See everyone very soon.

pnbronco
10-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Sure she will go to Costco and get a 10 gallon jug of ketchup and an 8 gallon jug of mustard.

There's a $ store right by my house....I think I can manage it.

BroncoNut
10-25-2012, 11:27 AM
somebody be sure to bring some toilet paper too. Mo has accidents

WTE
10-25-2012, 11:30 AM
There's a $ store right by my house....I think I can manage it.

Yuck. Dollar store ketchup and mustard from China.

PatriotsGuy
10-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Yuck. Dollar store ketchup and mustard from China.

Look at mr fancy pants over here

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 11:57 AM
No problem.....

MO I plan on seeing you Sat night....:D

Spiker and ItalianM7 let me know if you have read this with a high five so you know time and place for Sat.

As for Sunday. BDB/Joe are you planning lot G like the past and someone being there at 12:00 to get a space? I can't this year, because of my business but I am planning on getting there around 1. Will give my stuff to BDB on Sat night. See everyone very soon.

BDB and I haven't talked yet, but I imagine we'll try to meet up when the lots open.

BroncoNut
10-25-2012, 12:01 PM
BDB and I haven't talked yet, but I imagine we'll try to meet up when the lots open.

BDB pm'd me a couple days ago and said that he thinks you're a faggot

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 12:02 PM
BDB pm'd me a couple days ago and said that he thinks you're a faggot

Learn to read, nut. He was talking about you.

BroncoNut
10-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Learn to read, nut. He was talking about you.

ok joe, I'll reread it, but I'm sure it said Broncojoe. brb

turftoad
10-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Getting ready to jump on the plane here in a couple of hours. Do we have a plan for Saturday night yet? I will be in touch with Joe or BDB to figure it out.

See you all soon !!!

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 01:13 PM
Looks like the Piper. We'll get you the address once you're here.

Safe travels...

turftoad
10-25-2012, 03:31 PM

Safe travels...

Sounds good! At the airport just waiting to board. I think there my be a beer or two on the plane with name on them.

Buff
10-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Sounds good! At the airport just waiting to board. I think there my be a beer or two on the plane with name on them.

Better make it two... You are on vacation afterall.

turftoad
10-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Better make it two... You are on vacation afterall.

Thats right buff ! You gonna be around for the weekend?

Buff
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Thats right buff ! You gonna be around for the weekend?

Yeah, I'll make an appearance at some point. I like to keep everyone guessing.

turftoad
10-25-2012, 03:37 PM

Safe travels...

Is it 2251 south Parker road ?

BigDaddyBronco
10-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I'll make an appearance at some point. I like to keep everyone guessing.

Let me guess. No show on Sat, and 3 hrs late to the tailgate.

BigDaddyBronco
10-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Is it 2251 south Parker road ?

Yes. It's at Parker and Iliff (sp?).

BigDaddyBronco
10-25-2012, 03:41 PM

Yes. Noon on Sunday.

Piper at 7 pm on Saturday.

Time is getting near. Wooooooooo (Rick Flair yell).

Buff
10-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Let me guess. No show on Sat, and 3 hrs late to the tailgate.

Well if you guys end up at the Piper on Saturday I'll probably stop by because it's near my house.

But I don't know whats up for Sunday yet.

Thnikkaman
10-25-2012, 03:50 PM
**** I wish I was coming. Someone better be taking some good pictures so I can live vicariously.

shank
10-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Well if you guys end up at the Piper on Saturday I'll probably stop by because it's near my house.

**** you.

BigDaddyBronco
10-25-2012, 04:17 PM

You better come or Beef is going to shove that ticket up your ass.

BigDaddyBronco
10-25-2012, 04:17 PM

Piper, Saturday 7 pm.

Buff
10-25-2012, 04:18 PM
**** you.

You better come or Beef is going to shove that ticket up your ass.

I thought the ticket was still tentative, which is why I am unsure. Geez, you guys need to chill out, you're already killing my buzz.

BigDaddyBronco
10-25-2012, 04:21 PM
I thought the ticket was still tentative, which is why I am unsure. Geez, you guys need to chill out, you're already killing my buzz.

We should know soon. Hey does Piper serve vodka-crans?

Buff
10-25-2012, 04:25 PM
We should know soon. Hey does Piper serve vodka-crans?

Yep. I stand out like a nudist at a suit convention at the Piper.

BigDaddyBronco
10-25-2012, 04:30 PM
Yep. I stand out like a nudist at a suit convention at the Piper.

LOL. I bet you get some looks.

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Hell, I'm even going to have a real beer. Well, a Coors Light anyway.

Oh, and I am definitely going to have a slug or two of Crown on Sunday...

BroncoNut
10-25-2012, 05:00 PM
LOL. I bet you get some looks.

it was an analogy to the vodka crans at the piper you fukin retard

Hey, this is fun calling retards out. I can see why rex did this

shank
10-25-2012, 05:07 PM
beef wants me to buy tickets for buff u29 and mobster. i'm too broke to get ****** if any of you no-show i'll kill you.

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 05:10 PM
beef wants me to buy tickets for buff u29 and mobster. i'm too broke to get ****** if any of you no-show i'll kill you.

We'll help you kill them.

also, if any of them no-show, there's always people looking to buy at the game...

Italianmobstr7
10-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Shank, how much are the tix? If you get me one ill pay you back & I will not no show.

Thnikkaman
10-25-2012, 05:30 PM
shank, never trust a Yankee's fan.

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Need a final count so we have enough food at the tailgate.

Did beef secure the tickets?

underrated29
10-25-2012, 05:50 PM

I can send you money through paypal now if youd like but I can just give you cash on sunday as well.

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 05:56 PM
updated OP.

Buff
10-25-2012, 05:58 PM
If beef is able to get the tickets via shank's amex black, I will be there.

underrated29
10-25-2012, 06:03 PM

Buff im bringing rum and coke, you and I can get plastered with that and make fun of the beer drinking pu$$ies.
:brothersinarms:

Buff
10-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Buff im bringing rum and coke, you and I can get plastered with that and make fun of the beer drinking pu$$ies.
:brothersinarms:

:listen: I don't drink rum either... But we should still make fun of the beer drinkers. I'll probably have some jager or some vodka.

MOtorboat
10-25-2012, 06:07 PM
:listen: I don't drink rum either... But we should still make fun of the beer drinkers. I'll probably have some jager or some vodka.

lol

underrated29
10-25-2012, 06:08 PM

Damn. You really are a bitch.
The rest sounds good though.

BroncoJoe
10-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Buff, my wife will probably have a vodka crann with you.

shank
10-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Shank, how much are the tix? If you get me one ill pay you back & I will not no show.

I can send you money through paypal now if youd like but I can just give you cash on sunday as well.

Email to the shady character in some back alley has been sent. Beef said he should have some available for ~$80. Cash on Sunday is fine, i'll let you know when i hear back.

Pudge
10-25-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm bringing my friend but he's kind of socially retarded. What do you guys need me to bring

Davii
10-25-2012, 08:57 PM
Buff, my wife will probably have a vodka crann with you.

My Mom might as well.

BigDaddyBronco
10-26-2012, 09:16 AM
I think I'm going to be worthless at work today.

BigDaddyBronco
10-26-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm bringing my friend but he's kind of socially retarded. What do you guys need me to bring

Not much, if there is a certain type of beer or alcohol you like, bring it. I think we have the food covered. We will have ice and coolers as well.

Are you going to the Piper Inn on Saturday night at 7 pm?

NightTrainLayne
10-26-2012, 09:30 AM
I think I'm going to be worthless at work today.

I am sure I am. I should have taken today off.

BroncoNut
10-26-2012, 10:16 AM

I thought we planned that my appearance with you was going to be a surprise.

turftoad
10-26-2012, 11:37 AM

That's bullshit!! You don't have any friends.

underrated29
10-26-2012, 11:43 AM
I thought we planned that my appearance with you was going to be a surprise.

Nut, you are not coming are you? I was hoping to throw down some drinks with you and clay. My world got a little darker today.

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 11:49 AM
I can't get a hold of Clay either... Not sure the # I have for him is good.

Pudge
10-26-2012, 11:56 AM
That's bullshit!! You don't have any friends.

I do too, I gave this homeless guy a crack rock to attend social gatherings with me and say we're friends.

I can't decided if I'll be there Saturday night or not, depends on what time I get into town tomorrow

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 12:00 PM
I do too, I gave this homeless guy a crack rock to attend social gatherings with me and say we're friends.

I can't decided if I'll be there Saturday night or not, depends on what time I get into town tomorrow

uh, you'll be there.

turftoad
10-26-2012, 12:03 PM
Just got up. My brother made me do shots last nite when I got into town. That *******. I'm looking forward to this weekend. I get to meet a bunch of ********.

NightTrainLayne
10-26-2012, 12:09 PM

You will definitely fill in for Nut. The first time we all got together, Nut brought along some meth-heads he just met to the Piper.

turftoad
10-26-2012, 12:10 PM

No excuses will be excepted.

NightTrainLayne
10-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Somebody stock up on cigarettes. I'll be away from home, and drinking. :D

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 12:36 PM
I'll have a few, buddy.

NightTrainLayne
10-26-2012, 12:38 PM
I'll have a few, buddy.

How much does a pack of cigarettes cost these days?

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 12:38 PM
$5.00. Ridiculous.

NightTrainLayne
10-26-2012, 12:47 PM
$5.00. Ridiculous.

The last pack of cigarettes I bought was $2. :D. It's been a while.

turftoad
10-26-2012, 12:52 PM
I will have some.

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 01:03 PM
I smoke Marlboro Black.

Not a racist.

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Shank, did your card get charged?

BroncoNut
10-26-2012, 01:41 PM
I smoke Marlboro Black.

Not a racist.

like they say, once you go black you never go back

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 01:45 PM
I just received word that all the visiting team tickets are goners. Sorry guys. I tried my hardest.

Italianmobstr7
10-26-2012, 01:53 PM
I just received word that all the visiting team tickets are goners. Sorry guys. I tried my hardest.

dammit :(

Italianmobstr7
10-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks for trying Beef. I appreciate it man.

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Well that sucks. You all should still come to the tailgate. You'll find tickets.

Or not.

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 01:58 PM
I would say hang around the tailgate and dudes will swing by with tickets.

BroncoNut
10-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Beef you suck balls man

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Beef you suck balls man

Bad. This shouldnt have been an issue. And that game is going to have some scoring also.

BroncoNut
10-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Bad. This shouldnt have been an issue. And that game is going to have some scoring also.

I have no idea what that means, I was just kidding though

Beef. straight up. Are you really a Bronco fan, or do you root for the team you have money on?

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Both. I bet one American dollar on Denver each game.

Italianmobstr7
10-26-2012, 02:11 PM
I would say hang around the tailgate and dudes will swing by with tickets.

Well that sucks. You all should still come to the tailgate. You'll find tickets.

Or not.

I'll be at the tailgate. Still may possibly be able to get tickets. If not, I'll scrounge one up off of Craigslist sunday morning or something.

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 02:37 PM
There are some decently priced ones on craigslist right now...

underrated29
10-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Sob!

Buff
10-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Looks like I'm out for the tailgate/game guys - but I'll come drink with everyone at the Piper tomorrow night.

Thanks anyway for looking into it Beef and Shank.

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 03:20 PM
The SIlver Fox is blowing up Shanks credit card as we speak.

Buff
10-26-2012, 03:25 PM
The SIlver Fox is blowing up Shanks credit card as we speak.

I should have offered to be the middle man... Sort of like NTL was trying to do before we all caught onto his plan.

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 03:31 PM
NTL is a freaking wolf.

Italianmobstr7
10-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Got a ticket! I'll see you guys Sunday!

turftoad
10-26-2012, 04:40 PM
I should have offered to be the middle man... Sort of like NTL was trying to do before we all caught onto his plan.

Looking forward to meeting you buff. My bro has pics of my kid. To bad about the game tho. U could still tailgate.

Beef I wish you were here. I would like to meat you!

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Turf one day we will meat each other long and hard.

turftoad
10-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Turf one day we will meat each other long and hard.

It will a day to never be forgotten.

Davii
10-26-2012, 05:37 PM
All packed up and headed to the airport in about an hour!

I am frigging pumped for this game!!

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 06:01 PM
updated OP with wussies.

pnbronco
10-26-2012, 06:03 PM
spiker what happened???

pnbronco
10-26-2012, 06:04 PM
MO if you are still coming for Sat night, just be careful. I'm not sure what highways you drive but 70 was just a mess this am. The weather left black ice. If you are already on the road, well know that I care about you...

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 06:07 PM
I don't think MO is coming.

Davii
10-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Got my authentic, one of a kind, custom Peyton Manning jersey ready! 1679

MOtorboat
10-26-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't think MO is coming.

Nah, not this time. I really want to, but it just sucks with all the crap I've got Monday to do.

I've got plans tonight as soon as a buddy of mine gets off work, and I've been invited to a Huskers party tomorrow, so I'm gonna pass driving four hours just to hang out at the Piper for a couple.

Sorry.

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 06:12 PM
spiker what happened???

I think I inadvertantly included him in the wuss column. Reading back through, I'm pretty sure he has his own ticket.

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 06:13 PM
You guys have fun. Maybe I will scare up Hoe for a Beef & Hoe Show.

BroncoJoe
Nah, not this time. I really want to, but it just sucks with all the crap I've got Monday to do.

I've got plans tonight as soon as a buddy of mine gets off work, and I've been invited to a Huskers party tomorrow, so I'm gonna pass driving four hours just to hang out at the Piper for a couple.

Sorry.

Now you're on the list.

BroncoJoe
You guys have fun. Maybe I will scare up Hoe for a Beef & Hoe Show.

Wish you were coming, brother.

MOtorboat
10-26-2012, 06:15 PM
Now you're on the list.

Fair enough.

I got all gung ho last week about how cool it would be, but yeah, I can save the money, and really I'd drive eight hours to spend two with you guys...

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Mo at least sacre up some strange prairie meth snatch this weekend.

MOtorboat
10-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Mo at least sacre up some strange prairie meth snatch this weekend.

Probably not.

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Come on. I will also.

slim
10-26-2012, 06:22 PM
OK - this is creeping up quick. I'm starting this thread so I can keep tabs on who's coming and update the first post.

Check in guys and gals!

I'll update people coming and planned activities here.

10/20 Update:

Sunday Game/Tailgate:

BDB and I will get there around Noon - come whenever. Burgers, Chili, Dogs, Chips and snacks. Will be some beer provided - BYO!!

Davii +2
turftoad
BigDaddy Bronco
antoniobrady +1
pnbronco +1
BroncoJoe & MrsBJ
NTL
mobster
spikerman (?)

Wussed out:

shank
u29
buff
MO
Nut
Horsemen

Starting to fill up! BDB is bringing some beverages and snacks, MrsBJ is making chili and we'll bring burgers and dogs to grill up.

SATURDAY: Piper Inn at Parker Rd and Iliff Ave. 7PM SHARP.

Wow. The wussed out list is pretty long.

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Buff fly out and watch the game with me.

underrated29
10-26-2012, 06:25 PM
ummmm......

Im still showing up! WTF! I am def showing up to tailgate have some food, drink, and perhaps scalp a ticket with shank and any of the other vajayjays who decide to show without a ticket. If no one wants to do that, then I will show up, get hammered!!! and then go home because I am cool like that.

BigDaddyBronco
10-26-2012, 06:30 PM
ummmm......

Im still showing up! WTF! I am def showing up to tailgate have some food, drink, and perhaps scalp a ticket with shank and any of the other vajayjays who decide to show without a ticket. If no one wants to do that, then I will show up, get hammered!!! and then go home because I am cool like that.

Joe take U29 off that list NOW!!!!

Buff
10-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Buff fly out and watch the game with me.

I've been letting my uncle use my dad's flight benefits the past couple years, but I'm about to make a power play and take them back... Once I have those, I will be your flyboi.

pnbronco
10-26-2012, 06:48 PM
ummmm......

Yes you are.....;)

BroncoJoe
10-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Joe take U29 off that list NOW!!!!

done, bigDaddy.

BeefStew25
10-26-2012, 07:05 PM
I've been letting my uncle use my dad's flight benefits the past couple years, but I'm about to make a power play and take them back... Once I have those, I will be your flyboi.

You and me would be unstoppable. I think our shafts will one day touch.

Davii
10-26-2012, 07:17 PM
You and me would be unstoppable. I think our shafts will one day touch.

Don't cross the streams fellas.

Through security, at my gate, waiting patiently.... I've been asked twice now why I'm flying to Denver.... I mean, my Broncos hat flashes fiber optics around the entire logo, it's kind of hard to miss.

Davii
10-27-2012, 07:57 AM
Back at the airport. Long story short, I didn't fly last night... I'll be in Denver at 1130 this morning.

Pudge
10-27-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm running later than I anticipated but ill be in town around 7:30 depending on if we hit snow

turftoad
10-27-2012, 12:22 PM
After a rough night I'm looking super forward to tonight and the game tommorrow.

Pudge
10-27-2012, 12:42 PM
So I screwed up big, I forgot to print my tickets like a damn retard. Is there anywhere I can print them in Denver. My hotel at the opening game didn't have the right program to view and print the tickets so I'm kind of screwed

spikerman
10-27-2012, 12:46 PM
I landed in Denver this morning. I'll be at the Piper tonight and tailgate tomorrow. +1

Pudge
10-27-2012, 02:07 PM
Thought I'd let my friend drive while I drank beer and he missed the exit. Serves me right I suppose. I'm farting to get even

BroncoJoe
10-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Where you staying Antonio?

Pudge
10-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Double tree on Quebec Street. I'm stuck in my ways, afraid to try anything new. You can call me pudge though

Pudge
10-27-2012, 06:28 PM
Only 75 miles away, I'm going to be glad to be done driving

Pudge
10-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Who's all here I have no idea who anyone is

spikerman
10-27-2012, 11:59 PM
It was great to see you all tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow!

pnbronco
10-28-2012, 12:49 AM
It was great to see you all tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow!

That was great....those of you who didn't come (locals) missed out on a really fun night.

turftoad
10-28-2012, 01:02 AM
That was great....those of you who didn't come (locals) missed out on a really fun night.

Yep. I agree. It was great to meet everybody. Tommorrow is gonna be a blast!!

Timmy!
10-28-2012, 02:21 AM
Im betting there might be some serious crowd noise for this game :D

Tned
10-28-2012, 05:50 AM

I sure hope my scheduled works out that I can make it last year. Glad everyone had fun. Go Broncos!!