PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Chargers 10/15/2012

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sneakers
10-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Ok, division game Broncos, you gotta get serious now and start playing to your true potential.

Lets make Phillip Rivers make that stupid face he makes when he is Aghast (you know which one that is).

Go Broncos!!!

CrazyHorse
10-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Yay! Go Broncos. I hope it's a high scoring game. My fantasy teams could really use it.

Nomad
10-14-2012, 10:49 PM
MUST win for the BRONCOS!!

Just win the damn game, BRONCOS!!

BroncoWave
10-14-2012, 11:09 PM
MUST win for the BRONCOS!!

Just win the damn game, BRONCOS!!

Given the rest of our schedule, I wouldn't call this a MUST win. Definitely a big game, but losing wouldn't cripple our season. After this week, the only game we should be an underdog in the rest of the season is against Baltimore, and with all of their defensive injuries, that's not looking quite as daunting.

Softskull
10-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Porter is out. Too sick to make the flight to San Diego.

Davii
10-14-2012, 11:26 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see Dumervil, Von, and Wolfe blow up the O-line and drop Phyllis on his ass all night.

I hope our offense starts fast, puts the Chargers behind from the beginning. Beat the Chargers and take the division lead into the bye.

Az Snake
10-14-2012, 11:44 PM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE doltz !!! ---

GO "D" --- SACK rivers !!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img72/682/vondoomsackrivers.png

Take care of the ball, get pressure on the QB, ride into the bye on a "W" !

Please, no injuries !

Army Bronco
10-15-2012, 02:03 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see Dumervil, Von, and Wolfe blow up the O-line and drop Phyllis on his ass all night.

I hope our offense starts fast, puts the Chargers behind from the beginning. Beat the Chargers and take the division lead into the bye. ...on HER ass!!

Nomad
10-15-2012, 04:51 AM
Porter is out. Too sick to make the flight to San Diego.

Michael Jordan played with the flu and Terrell Davis played blind with a migraine. Unexcusable Porter!:lol:

Division games should always be played with the mentality of a 'must win'.

Skinny
10-15-2012, 05:57 AM
Go Broncos!

Handle your bidness!

Make a statement! This is OUR Division!

FanInAZ
10-15-2012, 06:22 AM
What would a loss to the Chargers mean?

1) We fall 2 games behind the Chargers for the division with 10 games to go.

2) The Chargers would not only be half way to sweeping us, but the entire division as well. This would give them the inside track for the tie breaker; making us as good as 3 games behind them with 10 to go.

3) We’d be 0-3 against teams that will probably be making the play-offs. I would have said 0-4 before the Patriots losing to the Seahawks today. It’s not that I think that the Seahawks are that bad, nor would I say that I think that the Patriots are not going to make the play-offs, it’s that they just don’t seem like a sure shot at anything this year.

4) We would be 1 game behind 4 teams (Jets, Bill, Dolphins & Bengals), ½ game behind the Steelers & Colts, for the 2 wildcard spots. At least we do have the tie Break against the Steelers. :D

NorthernLights
10-15-2012, 06:26 AM
Good luck tonight Bronco fans. Should be a good game and I'm looking forward to the matchup. No injuries for either team and let's hope the officials are invisible. Enjoy.

chazoe60
10-15-2012, 06:40 AM
Go B R O N C O S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Northman
10-15-2012, 06:45 AM
Ok, division game Broncos, you gotta get serious now and start playing to your true potential.

Lets make Phillip Rivers make that stupid face he makes when he is Aghast (you know which one that is).

Go Broncos!!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4d7LpYxC_-w/Tsb9DfTJfGI/AAAAAAAAAvY/Y9KT-L70Fvo/s1600/phillip+rivers+muno.jpg

MasterShake
10-15-2012, 07:54 AM
Given the rest of our schedule, I wouldn't call this a MUST win. Definitely a big game, but losing wouldn't cripple our season. After this week, the only game we should be an underdog in the rest of the season is against Baltimore, and with all of their defensive injuries, that's not looking quite as daunting.

Well, that MAY be true. But I don't want to go into the Bye week on a 2 game losing streak. Especially if our record only puts us a game ahead of the hapless Raiders and Chiefs. Time to start separating out from the bottom feeders and make a push.

1st place or nothing!

MOtorboat
10-15-2012, 07:59 AM
Happy Gameday Broncos fans.

OrangeHoof
10-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Time for our receivers to pull up their little boy pants and catch the dang ball.

blamkin86
10-15-2012, 09:51 AM
Time for our receivers to pull up their little boy pants and catch the dang ball.

Meh - yeah the receivers deserve a little criticism - but the defense needs to show up and stop them on 3rd down a time or three. There's your game.

Dzone
10-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Hell ya. The receivers need to hold on to the ball. Im nervous every time D Thomas gets thrown to. He can score from anywhere and he can fumble anywhere.
Dez Bryant had a good game yesterday but missed a 2 point conversion right in his hands. Thomas is still better.

Dzone
10-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Dumervil how bout some sacks to justify that $14 million youre getting paid?
Any other moves besides a bull rush?

MileHighCrew
10-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Looking forward to a big win tonight. Perfect ending to a great NFL weekend. Pats, Raiders and Chiefs loss. Broncos big win over Chargers, PERFECT

MasterShake
10-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Looking forward to a big win tonight. Perfect ending to a great NFL weekend. Pats, Raiders and Chiefs loss. Broncos big win over Chargers, PERFECT

Feels good to go into San Diego with some confidence (from my perspective, anyway). Can't wait for the game tonight, should be great! San Diego is still a good measuring stick of how good we are, so I will be watching very intently.

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 11:25 AM
I am nervous about this game.

tomjonesrocks
10-15-2012, 11:32 AM
I am nervous about this game.

Why shouldn't we be? This team has been wildly inconsistent and mistake prone, not to mention the piss poor defense we've seen for most of the first five games.

I am going to be in the stadium tonight--hopefully I won't be watching the same movie (get down early, then finished off late) we've seen plenty of this season.

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Why shouldn't we be? This team has been wildly inconsistent and mistake prone, not to mention the piss poor defense we've seen for most of the first five games.

I am going to be in the stadium tonight--hopefully I won't be watching the same movie (get down early, then finished off late) we've seen plenty of this season.

Defense has only been bad on 3rd down. We were a top 10 ranked defense before the Pats game. I would not call it piss poor but in need of improvement. We shall see if Thomas has those fumbles in the first half that prevent points from being on the board like the last 2 games.

Chef Zambini
10-15-2012, 12:04 PM
doumerville, top candidate for 'where-you-at"
waldo is asking, 'where's elvis".
the rest of our team needs to show up to and leave the turnovers at the pastry shop !
20 touches for mcgehee should lead the way to victory !

slim
10-15-2012, 12:10 PM
So Harris will start and Carter will play the nickel? Is that about right?

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 12:15 PM
doumerville, top candidate for 'where-you-at"
waldo is asking, 'where's elvis".
the rest of our team needs to show up to and leave the turnovers at the pastry shop !
20 touches for mcgehee should lead the way to victory !

should be a good game for him against SD OL

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 12:15 PM
So Harris will start and Carter will play the nickel? Is that about right?

that is my assumption. If we can play our base defense we might fare better.

slim
10-15-2012, 12:28 PM
that is my assumption. If we can play our base defense we might fare better.

Well, I doubt we will see much of it. If SD doesn't keep us in the nickle all night I will be surprised.

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Well, I doubt we will see much of it. If SD doesn't keep us in the nickle all night I will be surprised.

I think they are going to try to run down our throats. Or do what they did with the Saints and do those little screen passes to Mathews in open space.

Dzone
10-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Brooking will have 15 tackles and 2 sacks.

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Brooking will have 15 tackles and 2 sacks.

rather him have some INTs in the middle of the field. But sacks are good.

NorthernLights
10-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Well, I doubt we will see much of it. If SD doesn't keep us in the nickle all night I will be surprised.You do know that the coach is still Norv? For all the talking heads that say he is an offensive mastermind, I'm going to draw up the first series right now.

Bolts will get the ball around the 20, and the first play will be Mathews up the middle for 2 yards. Next play will be incomplete to Gates and third down will be incomplete to Floyd about 35 yards down the field. Punt. You heard it hear first.

slim
10-15-2012, 01:01 PM
You do know that the coach is still Norv? For all the talking heads that say he is an offensive mastermind, I'm going to draw up the first series right now.

Bolts will get the ball around the 20, and the first play will be Mathews up the middle for 2 yards. Next play will be incomplete to Gates and third down will be incomplete to Floyd about 35 yards down the field. Punt. You heard it hear first.

Oh yeah, the Turner effect. I forgot about that.

If they are not running the ball out of three/four-WR sets, then they are stoopid.

BroncoWave
10-15-2012, 01:06 PM

I don't get this myth that our defense has been "piss-poor" this season. In week one we were in fact awful on 3rd down but we made big plays on D at big moments to seal the game. In week 2 the D was spectacular against an explosive Atlanta offense. They were the only thing that kept us in the game after the hole our O put us in. In week 3 they were bad against an elite Houston offense. In week 4 they completely shut down Oakland. In week 5 they were bad against a very good Pats O that we are just a bad matchup against.

So in 5 games our D has had two very good ones, two bad ones, and one mediocre one. They certainly could be performing better, but would not say they have been "piss poor" this season, especially given the opposition.

Our defenses under Larry Coyer and Jim Bates were piss poor. This is nowhere near as bad as those. Perspective, people.

weazel
10-15-2012, 01:11 PM
You do know that the coach is still Norv? For all the talking heads that say he is an offensive mastermind, I'm going to draw up the first series right now.

yeah but we will counter that with a 1st down McGahee run up the middle for 4, 2nd down dropped pass by Decker, and a third down 60 yard pass to Thomas ending in a lost fumble... cheers, welcome to the AFC West

Chef Zambini
10-15-2012, 01:49 PM
I don't get this myth that our defense has been "piss-poor" this season. In week one we were in fact awful on 3rd down but we made big plays on D at big moments to seal the game. In week 2 the D was spectacular against an explosive Atlanta offense. They were the only thing that kept us in the game after the hole our O put us in. In week 3 they were bad against an elite Houston offense. In week 4 they completely shut down Oakland. In week 5 they were bad against a very good Pats O that we are just a bad matchup against.

So in 5 games our D has had two very good ones, two bad ones, and one mediocre one. They certainly could be performing better, but would not say they have been "piss poor" this season, especially given the opposition.

Our defenses under Larry Coyer and Jim Bates were piss poor. This is nowhere near as bad as those. Perspective, people.blueprint:
the pats undressed us with their run game, dya think the bolts watch any film?
porter was too sick to fly, what, you never heard of a bus?
sorry, but the diego guys will be able to pick and choose theur attack with equal success.
all they have to do is avoid champ, also part of the blueprint.
Brookings will be tested, early and often.
and I expect them to run right at that dumerville jersey to see if there is anything inside it !
I am hoping that the combo of hillman and mcgehee can keep rivers high and dry on the sideline, or, maybe VOn can knock him out of the game early?
we looked great againt our only other division foe this season, sure would like to see a repeat of top coaching and performance against this division opponent, Go Broncos !

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 01:50 PM
blueprint:
the pats undressed us with their run game, dya think the bolts watch any film?
porter was too sick to fly, what, you never heard of a bus?
sorry, but the diego guys will be able to pick and choose theur attack with equal success.
all they have to do is avoid champ, also part of the blueprint.
Brookings will be tested, early and often.
and I expect them to run right at that dumerville jersey to see if there is anything inside it !
I am hoping that the combo of hillman and mcgehee can keep rivers high and dry on the sideline, or, maybe VOn can knock him out of the game early?
we looked great againt our only other division foe this season, sure would like to see a repeat of top coaching and performance against this division opponent, Go Broncos !

the key is going to be third downs.

Chef Zambini
10-15-2012, 01:51 PM
passing the ball to mcgehee would be refreshing and new !

Chef Zambini
10-15-2012, 01:54 PM
the key is going to be third downs.cliche for a reason !
execution on every down is important. we seem to be very good at making half time adjustments. I think a real key is to be close when we go into the locker at half-time !

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 01:55 PM
cliche for a reason !
execution on every down is important. we seem to be very good at making half time adjustments. I think a real key is to be close when we go into the locker at half-time !

you cant let the opposing team be perfect on 3rd down conversions like the Pats were for most of the game. We got them into several 3rd and longs and they still converted.

Jaws
10-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Seeing Von Miller knock Phyllis flat on his back is plenty motivation to lose a night's sleep.
Go BRONCOS!

MileHighCrew
10-15-2012, 04:27 PM
chin up Broncos fans, it is going to be a great night with a great win, then you can spend the rest of the week talking about how you knew how good we were and not complaining out the D..... Bandwagon starts tonight

T.K.O.
10-15-2012, 04:44 PM
manning will shred !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tubby
10-15-2012, 05:32 PM
37-AlmNdESg

BORDERLINE
10-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Let's go and smash San Diego in the face

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 06:15 PM
6ds8$%^*0uafijuf80-*&n0-8uy

I do not get the game

Nomad
10-15-2012, 06:26 PM
6ds8$%^*0uafijuf80-*&n0-8uy

I do not get the game

How's that? They took away your cable :lol:.......ESPN radio;). Go eat supper at the Ale House.

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 06:28 PM
How's that? They took away your cable :lol:.......ESPN radio;). Go eat supper at the Ale House.

my cable does not have NFL channel or ESPN. GCI will charge like $40 a month to add those channels along with the other 150 channels that i do not watch.

Going to olive garden

Nomad
10-15-2012, 06:32 PM
my cable does not have NFL channel or ESPN. GCI will charge like $40 a month to add those channels along with the other 150 channels that i do not watch.

Going to olive garden

Really! I thought you were an engineer......time to pay up:D.

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Really! I thought you were an engineer......time to pay up:D.

haha, there is paying up and then there is managing out finances...which the wife does and I do not touch. In exchange I get some tools now and then.

Dzone
10-15-2012, 06:38 PM
Eddie Royal will have his best game as a pro tonight. It figures. ...Nawwww, Eddie is not any good, plus, is he even playing tonight? Heard he had a messed up hamstring. Tutens fault

HORSEPOWER 56
10-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Tonight's inactives:

Denver: QB Caleb Hanie, RB Knowshon Moreno, TE Julius Thomas, G C.J. Davis, DT Sealver Siliga, LB Steven Johnson, CB Tracy Porter

San Diego: TE Ladarius Green, OT Jared Gaither, NT Antonio Garay, LB Jonas Mouton, CB Shareece Wright, S Brandon Taylor, K Nate Kaeding

cmc0605
10-15-2012, 06:45 PM
The Chargers don't have left tackle Gaither tonight which could be big, because an undrafted rookie will be protecting Rivers blind side...hopefully we get a big game from Elvis and Von tonight!

Denver Native (Carol)
10-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@PostBroncos

Blog: Chris Kuper starting at right guard; Keith Brooking at middle linebacker http://dpo.st/OCY3Gb #broncos

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Kuper!!!!!!!!!!!

Nomad
10-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Kuper!!!!!!!!!!!

He went to Dimond HS.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-15-2012, 07:10 PM
T-Minus 20 minutes until the crushing of the San Diego Sparklers commences!

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 07:13 PM
He went to Dimond HS.

he is from Alaska?

smith49
10-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Almost game time bitches!! Lets go Broncos. Pumped up big time for this one. Sorry I called every one a bitch.

Magnificent Seven
10-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Broncos,

Let's throw many dynamites in game early!!!!

Magnificent Seven
10-15-2012, 07:20 PM
I believe in Cornerback Chris Harris will do a great job.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones

Wesley Woodyard is wearing the radio-communication helmet tonight, since Brooking has replaced Mays. Woodyard should play all 3 downs.

MOtorboat
10-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Somebody started imbibing early.

chazoe60
10-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Let's do this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stomp a mudhole in their asses Denver. If you're up by 20 at half win by 50. Embarrass these punks.

cmc0605
10-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Here we go!

Nomad
10-15-2012, 07:34 PM
According to ESPN except for TJ, BRONCOS have no chance

smith49
10-15-2012, 07:38 PM

That bodes well for us actually.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones

Not sure I remember the last time I saw this much orange in a visiting stadium. Broncos fans bought lots of tickets, esp behind Den bench

Denver Native (Carol)
10-15-2012, 07:40 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

chazoe60
10-15-2012, 07:40 PM

Keyshon picked us also.

smith49
10-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Holding!!!!!!

cmc0605
10-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Finish the play! That;s the crap I been talking about..had him back at the 15

Nomad
10-15-2012, 07:42 PM
Keyshon picked us also.

Hope he's right!

cmc0605
10-15-2012, 07:42 PM
Let's go Chris Harris!

cmc0605
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
lol run at Bailey

SR
Weird. Champ just made a tackle on the defensive right of the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BroncoWave
Crap, 3rd and long. Here's a conversion.

MOtorboat
10-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Champ lining up on both sides of the formation already. LOL @ Zam.

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute: :defense: :defense: :defense: :salute:

NightTerror218
anyone have a feed they can PM me

Nomad
10-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Weak ass effort by Thomas

SR
10-15-2012, 07:47 PM

Serious? Dude stiff armed the shit outta two people and had no blockers.

cmc0605
check PM nightterror

SR
anyone have a feed they can PM me

You don't have ESPN?

cmc0605
10-15-2012, 07:48 PM

No.

Let's go Broncos!

NightTerror218
check PM nightterror

thanks

broken12
D thomas just run up the field and get a first!

HORSEPOWER 56
10-15-2012, 07:49 PM
I really hate it when we try to lineup and pound it on short yardage. It never works... McGahee looks slow tonight and the run blocking is poor thus far. I wonder why we keep running it left when Kuper and Big Franklin are on the right side? You'd think we'd run behind them before we tried to run off Beadles.

Buff
10-15-2012, 07:50 PM
D thomas just run up the field and get a first!

What a frustrating couple of plays... Story of this season - leaving way too many opportunities on the field.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Doom sighting?

SR
Doom looked good against the run there

NightTerror218
Doom

SR
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Almost got him Von

NightTerror218
nice pressure

Magnificent Seven
Danny T has confused them! Woot!

cmc0605
Defense!! Von Miller destroyed the line.

SR
Goddamn. New guy ****** up.

Buff
10-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Way to make an impression, new guy. Geezus.

MOtorboat
Oh, sweet. Good thing we have a real punt returner now.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
What in gods name was that?

chazoe60
Cut that mother******

SR
Gosh ******* dammit.

weazel
release that piece of shit *******

Nomad
Cut Holliday:lol:

cmc0605
Dammit. There are no people on Earth that can catch a punt and semi-threaten other teams on the return?

Magnificent Seven
Aww man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HORSEPOWER 56
Well, that was gay...

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM

MOtorboat
Maybe Leonherd wasn't that bad...

Fullback32
Holliday FAIL.

SR
Unbelievable

HORSEPOWER 56
Just put Leonhard back in. Not fancy, but the dude can secure the catch.

Fullback32
Maybe Leonherd wasn't that bad...

I'll never say bad things about him again.

Dapper Dan
10-15-2012, 07:54 PM
How much room are you suppose to give the PR?

HORSEPOWER 56
Defense looks solid tonight.

Magnificent Seven
Great Job, Champ!

NightTerror218
Bailey pop

SR
Got away with DPI there

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Good hold by the D after Holliday's cluster****.

cmc0605
10-15-2012, 07:55 PM
How much room are you suppose to give the PR?

I thought it is two yards...

Pudge
Hold them to 3 that's how you won games in the red zone great defense

MOtorboat
Champ.

Pwning. Making Zam look like a fool.

Fullback32
At least it wasn't a total disaster.

NightTerror218
Defense looks solid tonight.

just need to keep them off the field

cmc0605
Champ Bailey showing up on several plays already. Keep testing him....

SR

Yessir

MOtorboat
I wonder if Holliday goes back there?

SR
I wonder if Holliday goes back there?

I ******* hope not

Nomad
Got away with DPI there

Replacement refs would have called it:lol:

SR
10-15-2012, 07:56 PM
Replacement refs would have called it:lol:

No doubt!

Dapper Dan

There's no way that was 2 yards.

NightTerror218
Got away with DPI there

no way, did not see it....ref was 10 feet way too

HORSEPOWER 56
Okay offense, time to wake the hell up and score a TD. We MUST start scoring points in the first half. We can't afford to wait until the 4th quarter anymore. The defense just covered the STs' ass out there, time to DO YOUR JOB!

Buff
Keith Brooking just proved that a MLB can cover a TE... Who knew?

weazel
10-15-2012, 07:57 PM
how important is your first punt return when you sign on with a team to be a returner? probably fairly important... how do you drop that?

Nomad
Holliday is forgiven but if it happens again, they need to put another guy in

MOtorboat
Keith Brooking just proved that a MLB can cover a TE... Who knew?

Same with Woodyard at weak side. That was excellent defense. Just hold on to the damn ball!

weazel
another fumble

cmc0605
Is this special teams an f'ing joke?

UnderArmour
10-15-2012, 07:58 PM
HOLD ONTO THE ******* FOOTBALL!! Can we get a real returner?

SR
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Get your ******* lives together!!!

NightTerror218
Omfg

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Ok... put me back there. I could field a kick better than these idiots!

Pudge
Champ.

Pwning. Making Zam look like a fool.

"Move him to safety" that was in my whiniest voice

weazel
Im turning this off... **** these *****

MOtorboat
Maddening.

This is ******* ridiculous.

BroncoWave
You have got to be freaking kidding me. Our special teams are a disaster.

Buff
I am beginning to think Omar Bolden is worthless. Name one single positive thing he's done this year.

How in the world can you let a KR go uncaught?

Nomad
So it's not just Holliday.

Dapper Dan
Oh. Gawd.

Pudge
I'm going to shoot myself before halftime

cmc0605
It looked like Bolden recovered it...

HORSEPOWER 56
10-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Okay, this is complete BS... Bolden was clearly on it and down well before the pile even started I could see it but the refs who were 10 feet away couldn't?

weazel
this is where the defense starts giving up

Fullback32
Damn Bolden, just fall on the ball in a situation like that.

SR
That should be Denver ball. Bolden fell right on it!

chazoe60
**** this garbage ass bullshit bunch of faggots

Thnikkaman
******* Bullshit. That is all.

BroncoWave
WTF is it with first quarter turnovers on Monday night?

SR
10-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Didn't even challenge it. So disappointing.

MOtorboat
The defense is gassed already.

**** it. I might find something else to watch.

Magnificent Seven
Bad call!

Softskull
I think we can safely fire every individual that's playing Special Teams now.

Fullback32
Great....

MOtorboat

Cant challenge it. It's reviewed upstairs automatically. Challenging it is a penalty.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
What a great start. Nothing like serving up 10 points on a platter.

Denver Native (Carol)
10 points off of turnovers :tsk::tsk::tsk:

UnderArmour
10-15-2012, 08:01 PM
This is ridiculous. Every ******* year our special teams is garbage. When are we going to fix this problem? It just cost us 10 ******* points and could cost us the division.

Magnificent Seven
Denver will come back!

igoe4broncos
This shit is getting so old.

broken12
Lmmfao

chazoe60
Yep, the give up starts. I doubt the offense does much to get us back into this one though. This is sickening.

HORSEPOWER 56
Hey look, boneheaded plays and shitty mistakes have us in a 1st quarter hole again... This is friggin awful. Learn to play some damn football before you take the field Broncos... :tsk:

LoyalSoldier
Man what sucks is from the replay you clearly see the Broncos player has the football being touched by a Charger, but of course by rule you can't challenge that.

smith49

Effing bull shit. He was sooooo clearly on the ball. For like 10 seconds. How the fuk do they not see that. Fuking joke.

BroncoWave
Peyton Manning made a terrible mistake signing with this awful team.

Nomad
Okay, this is complete BS... Bolden was clearly on it and down well before the pile even started I could see it but the refs who were 10 feet away couldn't?

Good thing the reg refs got paid!

chazoe60
10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Great, when we fumble at least this one will be closer to the fifty.

Slick
Story of the season. We beat ourselves. Its tough to watch.

cmc0605
This isn't even close to being an elite team. They aren't ready mentally. I can swear that should have been Denver's ball though.

broken12
How the fuk 6 weeks into a season and no one to return kicks and punts! Didnt matt willis do ot last year

smith49
10-15-2012, 08:03 PM

Either way they seem to enjoy giving it to us in the ass.

smasini
We suck!

CoachChaz
Coaching, coaching, coaching

SR
Yep, the give up starts. I doubt the offense does much to get us back into this one though. This is sickening.

Not if the coaches are calling plays. Let Peyton do Peyton and we win the game.

Mike

Broncos shouldn't. Damn it is frustrating watching a pro team that can't even follow simple football fundamentals.

Buff
10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
This is what I can remember of Omar Bolden's shitty 6 game career:

15 yard penalty for hitting a punt returner before the ball got there
Crappy kick returns that don't get past the 20
Didn't field a kickoff and turned it over deep in SD territory

WTF? Why is he playing?

cmc0605
So much for the +15 yards...

SR
Holding. Awesome.

chazoe60
This team is a ******* joke.

Mike
Some days it seems like the refs see nothing but the Broncos colors.

BORDERLINE
10-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Total crap on TV right now

smith49
Oh. I see. Now your gonna call holding. F me stripes.

Buff
Coaching, coaching, coaching

At minimum, they are trusting the wrong dudes in the wrong situations.

Fullback32
Oh, so they saw that one but missed a clear hold by the Chargers on the opening kick off. ******s.

weazel
the defense is already deflated

Nomad
Broncos shouldn't. Damn it is frustrating watching a pro team that can't even follow simple football fundamentals.

It's all in fun. Everyone here bitch and moaned about the Franklin fumble recovery and said if the reg refs were in there, they wouldn't have made that error. Well, everyone was wrong. :lol:

SR
Think Peyton has questioned his decision signing with Denver yet?

Mike
10-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Toss that play in the trash where it belongs for crying out loud.

chazoe60
Some days it seems like the refs see nothing but the Broncos colors.

Unless it's a fumble recovery.

SR
Please LET PEYTON RUN THE OFFENSE

Buff
It looks like our gameplan is to run the ball - except that we can't run the ball.

smith49
Oh, so they saw that one but missed a clear hold by the Chargers on the opening kick off. ******s.

My thoughts exactly.

chazoe60
Pass the ******* ball

MOtorboat
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
The only good news is that that all happened in less than a half a quarter.

cmc0605
why would you call that play on 3rd and 10!!!!!! Are you serious?

Nomad
Think Peyton has questioned his decision signing with Denver yet?

He watches Arizona and says **** me running:lol:

SR
Unbelievable. What the **** are they doing?

Mike
It looks like our gameplan is to run the ball - except that we can't run the ball.

Sure we can. Right into the guys wearing powder blue.

HORSEPOWER 56
Well, that was a give up play on 3rd and 10. Just terrible. I expect to be down 24-0 by halftime...

chazoe60
McCoy shouldn't be allowed onthe plane flight home.

MOtorboat
Awesome. Screen on third and long.

Nomad
10-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Royal knows how to field a punt

Buff
Awesome. Screen on third and long.

Even better. Play action screen on 3rd and long.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
The way this game is going so far, it may turn me into an alcoholic.

SR

Cheers!

Mike
McCoy shouldn't be allowed onthe plane flight home.

He shouldn't be anywhere except handing out gatorade or towels.

ForgettingBrandonMarshall
10-15-2012, 08:09 PM
Three penalties, 2 lost fumbles, down 10, and only one 1st down....I think it's going to be a long night again...

igoe4broncos
WTF are we doing? Jesus Christ this is so frustrating.

BroncoWave
And another drop by Decker. But it was totally Tebow's fault he dropped all those balls right?

Nomad

Try watching it sober:D

Pudge
Does anyone else laugh when the life alert commercials come on? "I've fallen and I can't get up" so funny

nevcraw
we need a Bailey savior pick in the worst way..

SR
10-15-2012, 08:10 PM
we need a Bailey savior pick in the worst way..

And a new coaching staff minus Del Rio

HORSEPOWER 56
10-15-2012, 08:11 PM
We need a stop defense.

weazel
well Im sure theres something better on TV... yup, there it is, theres a guy with a big afro on PBS painting a panorama and talking softly! Have a good night, all.

Mike
And a new coaching staff minus Del Rio

Yep John Fox and Mike McCoy and whoever the hell the ST coach is.

BroncoWave
10-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Wow, that was a bad call but I'll take it.

SR
And John Fox and Mike McCoy and whoever the hell the ST coach is.

I meant a new staff including everyone except Del Rio

cmc0605
These refs are terrible. That should of been on Von.

Fullback32
Von needs to decapitate Rivers and soon.

SR
Oooofffff course

Buff
We are the worst 3rd and long team in the league. That penalty actually helped SD.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Our pass rush is getting stoned by a shitty SD O-line.

UnderArmour
Ball game is over. We already gave it to them. Only thing that swings momentum back for us is an INT or a fumble recovery.

camdisco24
There is our top notch 3rd down defense.... :tsk:

chazoe60
This team really isn't very good and I'm getting sick of watching this shit.

Mike
Holding there.

cmc0605
Here we go... let's get down by 30 before the 4th quarter

broken12
10-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Trade manning for kings ransom to 49ers

ForgettingBrandonMarshall
this team really isn't very good and i'm getting sick of watching this shit.

amen!

HORSEPOWER 56
Is Champ the only Bronco who can tackle Matthews?

SR
Is Champ the only Bronco who can tackle Matthews?

Yes

BORDERLINE
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Adams can't run with gates??? Old slow what good is he for

cmc0605
Champ Bailey is the only player who showed up tonight. 1 out of 50+ guys...good team effort

Fullback32
We'd really be ****'d without Champ.

Buff
Ah shit, 3rd and long.

MOtorboat
10-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Leviathan!