PDA

View Full Version : I guess I was right... again. I guess you were wrong... again.

Pages : [1] 2

NEPatriots
10-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Patriots blowing the Broncos out.

Were you clowns saying something about a win against the Patriots and a Superbowl trophy?

Too bad there wasn't a Division II for you guys to play in.

chazoe60
10-07-2012, 05:44 PM

ShaneFalco
10-07-2012, 06:03 PM
To bad your team didnt have its rings stripped when Spygate came out

Army Bronco
10-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Too bad you talk so much crap meaning that your one of those little pussies who get beat up in life. You know, one of those guys who likes to talk smack online because people like me would back hand you so quick you would have flash backs about being a little kid. One of those guys who get off talking smack online because no one else is gonna get you off. Lol Me, I would simply feed you your teeth and then ask you if you want desert. How about that for the dumbest defensive post biotch?????

NEPatriots
10-07-2012, 06:35 PM
You guys sound mad that you just got your asses handed back to you in Gillette.
Are you? Are you mad?

u sound mad bro

I recall telling you not to get your hopes up and theory-craft how you could win this game because once Sunday rolled around reality was going to set in and we were going to just bitch smack you around our field.

chazoe60
10-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Are you? Are you mad?

u sound mad bro

I recall telling you not to get your hopes up and theory-craft how you could win this game because once Sunday rolled around reality was going to set in and we were going to just bitch smack you around our field.

Are you mad that you're still a virgin? Are you mad bro? Are your parents mad that they gave birth to such a loser? Are they mad bro?

Army Bronco
10-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Are you? Are you mad?

u sound mad bro

I recall telling you not to get your hopes up and theory-craft how you could win this game because once Sunday rolled around reality was going to set in and we were going to just bitch smack you around our field. Of course im mad. I get mad everytime we lose. Ive been that way since 86. But i guess its good that you smack talk online...much safer for you. Last time people talked smack to me was two weeks ago in an Army flag football game. I told em.. wanna talk smack, i got ya. Then came up and hit a guy so hard he couldnt get up for a while.. im a sore loser and dont really care. But yeah, i have a bad temper. Must be PTSD or something...lol Keep talking shit cause Karma is a biotch!!!!!

ShaneFalco
10-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Are you mad that you're still a virgin? Are you mad bro? Are your parents mad that they gave birth to such a loser? Are they mad bro?

Of course im mad. I get mad everytime we lose. Ive been that way since 86. But i guess its good that you smack talk online...much safer for you. Last time people talked smack to me was two weeks ago in an Army flag football game. I told em.. wanna talk smack, i got ya. Then came up and hit a guy so hard he couldnt get up for a while.. im a sore loser and dont really care. But yeah, i have a bad temper. Must be PTSD or something...lol Keep talking shit cause Karma is a biotch!!!!!

lol love you guys. GET EM!

Army Bronco
10-07-2012, 06:55 PM
The pats kinda remind me of the Jim Kelly era Bills. You know, score real fast win a few games and lose the big one later. Im sure NEPatriots here doesnt know what im talking about cause hes too busy sipping on Bradys jock sweat.

Northman
10-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Gots to love em trolls.

NEPatriots
10-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Seriously, though.
You guys were actually talking about Superbowls just because you hired your quarterback mercenary.

Are you serious?

Do you have any idea how many of our KEY players are injured right now?
Mankins is hurt, Gronk is hurt, Herrnandez is hurt, Edleman is hurt, Bolden is hurt, Dowling is hurt, Gregory is hurt, Vollmer is hurt, and Hightower is hurt.

Yet you still got stomped.

You aren't even close to being an elite football team.
SUPERBOWLS? SUPERBOWLS? YOU KIDDING ME? SUPERBOWLS? DON'T TALK ABOUT SUPERBOWLS! SUPERBOWLS?

Go ahead and win your feeble division. We'll feast on you again for another easy post season victory.

MOtorboat
10-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Seriously, though.
You guys were actually talking about Superbowls just because you hired your quarterback mercenary.

Are you serious?

Mankins is hurt, Gronk is hurt, Herrnandez is hurt, Edleman is hurt, Bolden is hurt, Dowling is hurt, Gregory is hurt, Vollmer is hurt, and Hightower is hurt.

SUPERBOWLS? SUPERBOWLS? YOU KIDDING ME? SUPERBOWLS? DON'T TALK ABOUT SUPERBOWLS! SUPERBOWLS?

Go ahead and win your feeble division. We'll feast on you again for another easy post season victory.

Why do you hate puppies?

No one hates puppies.

Sick *******.

weazel
10-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Patriots blowing the Broncos out.

Were you clowns saying something about a win against the Patriots and a Superbowl trophy?

Too bad there wasn't a Division II for you guys to play in.

cvnt

chazoe60
10-07-2012, 08:20 PM
cvnt

Don't call that cvnt a cvnt.

Dzone
10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
this NEP cat obviously has no life. Im sorry I even opened this thread.

ShaneFalco
10-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Seriously, though.

Are you serious?

you play in a division with the dolphins and the Jets and the bills....lol what were you saying about Feeble divisions?

Army Bronco
10-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Seriously, though.

Are you serious?

Go ahead and win your feeble division. We'll feast on you again for another easy post season victory. Seriously, you are still a *****. Dont use football as a way to make yourself relevant in this world. u should go play on a railraod. What compells you to get on another teams forums and talk so much crap ? Karma will get u eventually !

MNPatsFan
10-07-2012, 08:48 PM
The pats kinda remind me of the Jim Kelly era Bills. You know, score real fast win a few games and lose the big one later.I realize this is the smack forum, but I merely came in here for a laugh. However, I would like to point out that it was the Broncos today who emulated the Jim Kelly era Bills by scoring real fast. The Patriots had mostly long drives where they RAN the ball all over the Broncos, which actually was a very pleasant surprise. I just thought the Patriots running success in earlier weeks was a result of the poor quality of defenses they were playing. I have no idea if the Broncos are a good defensive team or not, but I thought they were going into today's game.

Nice win by the Patriots, but I was impressed with the way the Broncos hung in there and played to the finish, unlike last year's playoffs.:salute:

Okay, you can now return to the smack.;)

Northman
10-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Seriously, though.

Are you serious?

Judging by your whining it sounds like your vagina is hurt too.

Thnikkaman
10-07-2012, 09:18 PM
e^x dy/dx
e^x dx
sec tan
cos sin

chazoe60
10-07-2012, 09:28 PM
P=IE
E=IR
VD=(2•R•I•L)/CM
P3-phase = (V I PF 1.732) / 1,000

NEPatriots
10-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Our no huddle offense was so fast for you, your defense couldn't even line up properly. We were snapping the ball with your players not even lined up in their positions lol. You couldn't make substitutions, you were getting caught with too many men on the field, you basically had no idea what was going on. It wasn't until the 4th quarter, when we were just running the ball and killing the clock and going for it on 4th to further kill the clock, that your offense managed to do anything after being stuck in a 31-7 deficit the entire game. And that first touchdown you got was a gift from a justified PI call. The simple truth is your Denver Broncos just aren't anywhere remotely close to being on New England's level, despite all your now traditional pre-game delusions.

And again, I remind you, this was done to you by a Patriot team that is about at 75% of its strength with injuries.

You were completely out classed. Again.

You have no business talking about Superbowl wins. Not happening. New England has the most dynamic offense in maybe league history and even we have to fight for every inch in the AFC Championship game and the Superbowl.

So please... just stop talking about it. The Superbowl is so far out of your league it isn't even funny.

You should of just kept Tebow. Same result, more excitement, more heart, more interesting, your own identity, and CHEAPER.
Right now you're just shelling out more dollars to lose just as much.

P.S. If we meet again in the post-season, try not to get your hopes up too high. We'll (knock on wood) have all of our currently injured stars back on the field and just totally embarrass you.

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 12:03 AM
The pats kinda remind me of the Jim Kelly era Bills. You know, score real fast win a few games and lose the big one later.I realize this is the smack forum, but I merely came in here for a laugh. However, I would like to point out that it was the Broncos today who emulated the Jim Kelly era Bills by scoring real fast. The Patriots had mostly long drives where they RAN the ball all over the Broncos, which actually was a very pleasant surprise. I just thought the Patriots running success in earlier weeks was a result of the poor quality of defenses they were playing. I have no idea if the Broncos are a good defensive team or not, but I thought they were going into today's game.

Nice win by the Patriots, but I was impressed with the way the Broncos hung in there and played to the finish, unlike last year's playoffs.:salute:

Okay, you can now return to the smack.;) Thurman Thomas was a huge part of the Bills too. He ran all over defenses.

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 12:09 AM
This loss was embarrassing. We lost to the Pats. A team of has beens. Pats prob wont even go to the playoffs. Lol and we almost woildve had it if Mc Gaheee wouldnt of fumbled. I mean the Cards beats this loser team jeez. Oh well, so next game is SD. I hope we wipe the butter off our players hands for that one.

NEPatriots
10-08-2012, 12:30 AM
This loss was embarrassing. We lost to the Pats. A team of has beens. Pats prob wont even go to the playoffs. Lol and we almost woildve had it if Mc Gaheee wouldnt of fumbled. I mean the Cards beats this loser team jeez. Oh well, so next game is SD. I hope we wipe the butter off our players hands for that one.

Wow. You're completely delusional.

I guess in your mind making a post that will indicate to me that you know absolutely nothing about football is great revenge for my local football team humiliating you again today. Strange logic, but ok.

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 02:28 AM

Wow. You're completely delusional.

I guess in your mind making a post that will indicate to me that you know absolutely nothing about football is great revenge for my local football team humiliating you again today. Strange logic, but ok. my logic is i really dont care what you think so ill say what i want. Your not a Broncos fan but you get on here to spew your poo. F.u., Pats suk.

CrazyHorse
10-08-2012, 05:18 AM
Better enjoy your wins while you can. Patriots won't make it past the Ravens or Texans come playoffs.:hi:

Either way we still own your team all time. Neither Brady or Belichick have a winning records against us....

NEPatriots
10-08-2012, 05:47 AM
Better enjoy your wins while you can. Patriots won't make it past the Ravens or Texans come playoffs.:hi:

Either way we still own your team all time. Neither Brady or Belichick have a winning records against us....

Maybe you didn't see the Patriot Ravens game. The scab officials sustained their drives on 3 different occassions, that lead to three scores the Ravens didn't deserve with phantom penalties. It was so humiliating for the league, it had the announcers spending the entire 4th quarter mocking them and saying the officials had to be brought back. It was the game that started the avalanche that the Packers/Seahawks game finished. With the scabs giving them 3 scores that should have been punts, Hernandez out, much of our offensive line out, and then a questionable field goal on top of it all just to seal the deal, i'm 100% confident we end the Ravens season should we face them.

The Patriots will bury the Ravens in the post season, who have looked less and less impressive with every passing week since the scabs left, barely beating the Browns, barely beating the Chiefs. I'm not even slightly concerned about them and that is the God's honest truth. Our only obstacle will be the Texans and that is a fact.

Typical of a fan base with no pride or confidence (I guess we just totally took your confidence, huh? what happened to Superbowls?) to look to another team to get your revenge lol.

Go ahead and hang your hat on your all time record against the Patriots. I'm sure those wins in the 80's are really giving you a lot of comfort tonight after we exposed your team as a fraud with no clue how to compete with an A-grade no huddle offense.

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 08:47 AM

Maybe you didn't see the Patriot Ravens game. The scab officials sustained their drives on 3 different occassions, that lead to three scores the Ravens didn't deserve with phantom penalties. It was so humiliating for the league, it had the announcers spending the entire 4th quarter mocking them and saying the officials had to be brought back. It was the game that started the avalanche that the Packers/Seahawks game finished. With the scabs giving them 3 scores that should have been punts, Hernandez out, much of our offensive line out, and then a questionable field goal on top of it all just to seal the deal, i'm 100% confident we end the Ravens season should we face them.

The Patriots will bury the Ravens in the post season, who have looked less and less impressive with every passing week since the scabs left, barely beating the Browns, barely beating the Chiefs. I'm not even slightly concerned about them and that is the God's honest truth. Our only obstacle will be the Texans and that is a fact.

Typical of a fan base with no pride or confidence (I guess we just totally took your confidence, huh? what happened to Superbowls?) to look to another team to get your revenge lol.

Go ahead and hang your hat on your all time record against the Patriots. I'm sure those wins in the 80's are really giving you a lot of comfort tonight after we exposed your team as a fraud with no clue how to compete with an A-grade no huddle offense. Whee do you u get off saying this fan base has no pride ? The Broncos have a much stronger fan base than the pats by far. We aren't fair weather fans. You guys didnt even have real pats fans till Bill Parcels was your coach. I bet you cant even name 3 other starting pats qbs not named Brady or Bledsoe. Most people cant. You attack our fanbase in a smack forum because you have no pride in life. No one likes you, your entire life is only Pats football, and worse...you just are a POS troll. Troll!

BroncoNut
10-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Seriously, though.

Are you serious?

I am getting really sick and tired of you picking on us. We lost, and can accept that without getting angry, but you rubbing it in is really mean

MNPatsFan
10-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Thurman Thomas was a huge part of the Bills too. He ran all over defenses.Yes, I remember Thurman Thomas and his abilities. I was merely pointing out that your comment that the Pats score real fast actually was more applicable to your Broncos yesterday. Now that the Pats are really focusing and emphasizing the run, they tend to have longer more time consuming scoring drives. I hope they continue to do this successfully for the rest of the season and post-season!

MNPatsFan
10-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Whee do you u get off saying this fan base has no pride ? The Broncos have a much stronger fan base than the pats by far. We aren't fair weather fans. You guys didnt even have real pats fans till Bill Parcels was your coach. I bet you cant even name 3 other starting pats qbs not named Brady or Bledsoe. Most people cant. You attack our fanbase in a smack forum because you have no pride in life. No one likes you, your entire life is only Pats football, and worse...you just are a POS troll. Troll!I have been a REAL Pats fans since the mid-70s. Previous Pats QBs: Jimk Plunkett (barely remember him playing for Pats), Steve Grogan (probably my favorite Pats QB because of his toughness - still remember when a Steeler tried to intimidate him and spit in his face and he spit right back in the Steelers player's face), Tony Eason, Hugh Millen, Doug Flutie, Scott Zolak, Tom Ramsey, etc. (could continue, but believe I have made my point.

I have always rooted for the Patriots even during the embarrassing loss to the Bears in SB, the drug scandal that broke immediately afterwards and the 2-14 seasons etc.

CoachChaz
10-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Let's not pretend the Patriots won this game moreso than the Broncos lost this game. If we can take back just 2 of the dumbass fumbles (DT and McGahee), the swing in points is more than enough to put us ahead. We had some stupid bone-headed plays that cost us the game.

Northman
10-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Patriots are good, but when you turn the ball over 3 times and allow their backup RB to run for a 3rd and 17 there just isnt much you can do to win there.

WTE
10-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Previous Pats QBs: Jimk Plunkett (barely remember him playing for Pats), Steve Grogan (probably my favorite Pats QB because of his toughness - still remember when a Steeler tried to intimidate him and spit in his face and he spit right back in the Steelers player's face), Tony Eason, Hugh Millen, Doug Flutie, Scott Zolak, Tom Ramsey, etc. (could continue, but believe I have made my point.

Let's not forget about Scott Secules. BTW, I have a Scott Secules Fun Fact. Do you know that Scott is not his real name? He was born Thomas Wescott Secules.

Pretty interesting huh?

MNPatsFan
10-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Let's not pretend the Patriots won this game moreso than the Broncos lost this game. If we can take back just 2 of the dumbass fumbles (DT and McGahee), the swing in points is more than enough to put us ahead. We had some stupid bone-headed plays that cost us the game.Soooo the Patriots defenders had nothing whatsoever to do with FORCING those fumbles?:confused: Rather, DT and/or McGahee just fumbled the ball without being touched or having the ball punched out of their arm(s)?

Coach, you are better than this . . . spewing of sour grapes!

If teams could take back turnovers or bad plays then the Patriots would be undefeated this season, but that is not how football works. Yes the Broncos fumbled the ball, but the play of the Patriots' defenders caused the fumbles just like the Broncos defenders caused Ridley's fumble when the Patriots were trying to run out the clock.;)

CoachChaz
10-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Soooo the Patriots defenders had nothing whatsoever to do with FORCING those fumbles?:confused: Rather, DT and/or McGahee just fumbled the ball without being touched or having the ball punched out of their arm(s)?

Coach, you are better than this . . . spewing of sour grapes!

If teams could take back turnovers or bad plays then the Patriots would be undefeated this season, but that is not how football works. Yes the Broncos fumbled the ball, but the play of the Patriots' defenders caused the fumbles just like the Broncos defenders caused Ridley's fumble when the Patriots were trying to run out the clock.;)

My point being that they happened on plays where they shouldnt happen...if that makes sense. In both scenarios, the key for any player is to protect the ball. DT has apparently developed a habit of carrying the ball like an egg and McGahee's drop was just pathetic. I'm not taking anything away from the NE defense in either situation, but both fumbles occurred in scenarios that these players experience every time they touch the ball. I'm merely bringing to light the one galring problem I have with the Fox era. Win or lose, this team severly lacks discipline when it comes to fundamentals. Dropped balls, untimely fumbles, bad penalties, missed blocks and no sense of holding players responsible for their actions. I never see Fox or Del Rio get in any players face when they screw up like a high school player. Nothing. I would love to see Manning or Champ grab one fo these idiots by the facemask and encourage them to pull their heads out of their asses.

Regardless of the talent we may or may not have, this team will not make it's way to a Super Bowl for this reason. No discipline, no accountability. These are the reasons we lose the games we do. Not because we were so distinctly outplayed by our opponent.

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Whee do you u get off saying this fan base has no pride ? The Broncos have a much stronger fan base than the pats by far. We aren't fair weather fans. You guys didnt even have real pats fans till Bill Parcels was your coach. I bet you cant even name 3 other starting pats qbs not named Brady or Bledsoe. Most people cant. You attack our fanbase in a smack forum because you have no pride in life. No one likes you, your entire life is only Pats football, and worse...you just are a POS troll. Troll!I have been a REAL Pats fans since the mid-70s. Previous Pats QBs: Jimk Plunkett (barely remember him playing for Pats), Steve Grogan (probably my favorite Pats QB because of his toughness - still remember when a Steeler tried to intimidate him and spit in his face and he spit right back in the Steelers player's face), Tony Eason, Hugh Millen, Doug Flutie, Scott Zolak, Tom Ramsey, etc. (could continue, but believe I have made my point.

I have always rooted for the Patriots even during the embarrassing loss to the Bears in SB, the drug scandal that broke immediately afterwards and the 2-14 seasons etc. I was talking to your buddy coming on here talking trash abiut our fan base. Our team may not be as good, thanks to McDaniels making us start over, but overall our fanbase is great and honestly second to none. I will argue that point forevever. Im not even remotely from colorado but am trying to get stationed there just cause of the team. Even if it means more deployments. So screw that one douche bag..

MNPatsFan
10-08-2012, 09:49 AM
I was talking to your buddy coming on here talking trash abiut our fan base. Our team may not be as good, thanks to McDaniels making us start over, but overall our fanbase is great and honestly second to none. I will argue that point forevever. Im not even remotely from colorado but am trying to get stationed there just cause of the team. Even if it means more deployments. So screw that one douche bag..Yes, I agree that the Broncos have a great fan base with lots of pride, not to mention most of them are classy unless responding to a classless poster/troll *cough* OR *cough*

To you, your patriotic service for our country and your fellow loyal, classy Broncos fans!!:salute:

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 10:13 AM
I was talking to your buddy coming on here talking trash abiut our fan base. Our team may not be as good, thanks to McDaniels making us start over, but overall our fanbase is great and honestly second to none. I will argue that point forevever. Im not even remotely from colorado but am trying to get stationed there just cause of the team. Even if it means more deployments. So screw that one douche bag..Yes, I agree that the Broncos have a great fan base with lots of pride, not to mention most of them are classy unless responding to a classless poster/troll *cough* OR *cough*

To you, your patriotic service for our country and your fellow loyal, classy Broncos fans!!:salute:Thanks brother. I guess its easier to talk smack when your team wins consistently.

Dzone
10-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Using the "ignore" feature to block douchebags improves your viewing experience on this site. Unfortunately, it doesn't block their posts from showing up on "new posts".

MasterShake
10-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Yes, I remember Thurman Thomas and his abilities. I was merely pointing out that your comment that the Pats score real fast actually was more applicable to your Broncos yesterday. Now that the Pats are really focusing and emphasizing the run, they tend to have longer more time consuming scoring drives. I hope they continue to do this successfully for the rest of the season and post-season!

Yesterday was the first game I really got to watch the Patriots this year and man, that run game is BRUTAL in that hurry up light-speed offense. The most interesting thing to me is that the backs are almost mirrors of each other as opposed to one being a bruiser and one being a speed guy. I have to imagine this is in response to Brady's struggles against teams like the Giants in the past to help make them more of a deep team that can attack several ways. Really good complement to have a run game like that go with the passing attack to keep the D on their toes.

I think another team like the Broncos or Falcons who also run a good hurry up might have a shot in the future., but they would have to play perfectly (as in NO TURNOVERS, converting high percentage of 3rd Downs,etc) to keep up and have a chance late.

That being said, I sure hope we get another crack at you guys in the post season!

MOtorboat
10-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Let's not forget about Scott Secules. BTW, I have a Scott Secules Fun Fact. Do you know that Scott is not his real name? He was born Thomas Wescott Secules.

Pretty interesting huh?

WTE is bringing the heat today, folks.

NightTerror218
10-08-2012, 11:40 AM
i love when the 12 yr olds come online and act tough. Its so cute.

WTE
10-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Yesterday was the first game I really got to watch the Patriots this year and man, that run game is BRUTAL in that hurry up light-speed offense.

I think that light-speed offense utilizing the running game to such an extent was learned from Oregon coach Chip Kelly who visited New England during the summer. I grew up w/ the Kelly family in NH and still talk to his older brother every couple weeks and told him several months ago Chip was better off staying at Oregon instead of going to the Tampa Bay Bucs. I thought Chip's offensive schemes are better suited for college, not the NFL.

His older brother disagreed. Now I can see why as the offense we saw from New England yesterday closely resembled Chip Kelly's uber fast style.

NEPatriots
10-08-2012, 02:36 PM
I am getting really sick and tired of you picking on us. We lost, and can accept that without getting angry, but you rubbing it in is really mean

That's what happens to when you dishonestly try to taint our Superbowl championships with ridiculous "Spygate" stories honest people with brains know had nothing to do with our Dynasty.
We were a humble fan base back in 2004. Bronco fans and fans around the league told us we were cheaters and fake champions.

Now feel the pain. Here's a little salt for your wounds.

We're the greatest football organization and most elite team in the NFL.
Don't even pretend you have a chance against us ever again because you don't. Just get your beer and your buffalo wings and get ready to be embarrassed.

-Ruling the AFC for 12 years and only getting YOUNGER and BETTER.
The Patriot Way = The Right Way.

MOtorboat
10-08-2012, 02:39 PM
That's what happens to when you dishonestly try to taint our Superbowl championships with ridiculous "Spygate" stories honest people with brains know had nothing to do with our Dynasty.
We were a humble fan base back in 2004. Bronco fans and fans around the league told us we were cheaters and fake champions.

Don't even pretend you have a chance against us ever again because you don't. Just get your beer and your buffalo wings and get ready to be embarrassed.

Nut is not going to take your hate of puppies lightly.

NightTerror218
10-08-2012, 02:46 PM

Did someone feelings get hurt?

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 03:07 PM

The Patriot Way = The Right Way. I think the NY Football Giants own your team.. lol Wait, Is his name really Tom " Benjamin Button" Brady since they are fetting younger. That Biotch wont be eternally your QB. So.. yeah, when you fall, you will hit hard. So go play with your Barbie dolls troll!! BTW, all your SBs ARE tainted.

MasterShake
10-08-2012, 03:08 PM

So basically you are like some Super Villain? Scorned years ago, waiting in a hushed silence to unleash your fury at 25 words per minute online? Whats your super villain name, The Typer Viper? The Unnamed Patriot?

Also, you WERE a humble base in 2004? What happened? Are you now a bunch of self-entitled band wagon jumpers? I bet you have a Houston Texans jersey in your closet... just in case.

Thnikkaman
10-08-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm 16 years old and I have never been with a woman/man in my life. The bullies at school constantly pick on me, and the only joy I get from life is vicariously live through a football team who's players would give me mega wedgies if I ever met them in real life. Because of this fact, I sit here anonymously behind a computer screen and keyboard making fun of a fan base who has no control over what their team does on the field. This one thing makes me feel superior to everyone else.

I'm not smart enough to emotionally detach myself from professional sports. A sporting franchise who's money might be better spent helping pay off the national debt, improving public schools, or actually helping the people in the country I live in actually live a better life. I cut myself every time my favorite team loses, and feel what might be an orgasm every time they win (I'm to ashamed to masturbate, so I would never know what that actually feels like).

It would be awesome if you guys accepted my claims because it would further validate these emotions that I have and help improve my self worth. I'm going to continue to hang out here spewing my vitriol about a bunch of people that I'll likely never get to know in real life. Thank you for reading.

This is what I read in the OP, anyone else?

catfish
10-08-2012, 03:57 PM
This is what I read in the OP, anyone else?

to be fair women/men are really only available in thailand so if he isn't a world traveler he probably hasn't had the chance to be with one

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 04:15 PM

So basically you are like some Super Villain? Scorned years ago, waiting in a hushed silence to unleash your fury at 25 words per minute online? Whats your super villain name, The Typer Viper? The Unnamed Patriot?

Also, you WERE a humble base in 2004? What happened? Are you now a bunch of self-entitled band wagon jumpers? I bet you have a Houston Texans jersey in your closet... just in case. The Typer Viper...lmao

NEPatriots
10-08-2012, 04:21 PM
We buried your team. You have no confidence now. We single handedly ruined your whole season. Now you know you're on a dead end road. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. The Patriots didn't just beat you in Week 5. They destroyed your 2012.

Come at me bro.

NEPatriots
10-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Don't talk to me about tainted Superbowls. Try to win one within the salary cap rules of the NFL instead of BUYING Elway-the-loser his rings with an ILLEGAL football team.

I'm right here bro.

Thnikkaman
10-08-2012, 04:24 PM
We buried your team. You have no confidence now. We single handedly ruined your whole season. Now you know you're on a dead end road. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. The Patriots didn't just beat you in Week 5. They destroyed your 2012.

Come at me bro.

The guys you root for outplayed the guys I root for. They will suit up again next weekend and do it again against different teams.

Meanwhile, today I solved at least 4-5 problems at work, lifted over six tons of weight at the gym, will go home and wish my son a happy birthday and make love to my wife.

You just sit and talk smack on a message board.

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Don't talk to me about tainted Superbowls. Try to win one within the salary cap rules of the NFL instead of BUYING Elway-the-loser his rings with an ILLEGAL football team.

I'm right here bro. Im not your bro! Your SBs are tainted like your skid marked underroos! Salary Cap..lol how many have you won with your current QB and people aware of the Spy Gate? None...cause you cant win without cheating..TAINTED!!!!! Ive been rooting for my team probably before you grew your first pube. Ive seen good and bad and let me tell you, we ARE the best fanbase in the NFL....

MOtorboat
10-08-2012, 04:27 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/18_1_property_of_choke_t_shirt-ra3a73439ca084e94b7df79911a88cbde_f0ckp_512.jpg

NightTerror218
10-08-2012, 04:29 PM

Come at me bro.

UM WHAT? you make no sense.

Thnikkaman
10-08-2012, 04:31 PM
UM WHAT? you make not sense.

I'll meet him in a physical location and we can play chess. He will probably beat me because I don't play much chess.

Dzone
10-08-2012, 04:33 PM
NEP has no life. He should get a job. But here I am posting on his thread. LOL

NEPatriots
10-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Meanwhile, today I solved at least 4-5 problems at work, .

Yeah, I bet it really sucks for you when someone orders a Big Mac and instead get a fish-o-filet.
Good job.

MOtorboat
10-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I bet it really sucks for you when someone orders a Big Mac and instead get a fish-o-filet.
Good job.

Utter smack fail.

Thnikkaman
10-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Good job.

You've had at least 20 minutes to come up with a better reply than that. And frankly I'm surprised you didn't end it with your new Delta Bravo tag line, "Come at me bro".

Come back when you are done dripping "pee-poops" out of your "dingle-danger".

NightTerror218
10-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Good job.

that is smack talk?

MasterShake
10-08-2012, 04:47 PM

Come at me bro.

I'm starting to think this is OaklandRaider disguised as a Patriots fan. He even called Manning a mercenary earlier.

Also, "Come at me bro?"

Come at you with what? HTML code? A computer virus? An Adobe Flash Update?

No matter what I say on the Internet you are just gonna keep believing that somehow losing to the Patriots on the road is sending us into a downward spiral of despair. If I can weather your inane posts and weak smack, I'm sure I'll find a way to somehow manage to live through another day. Maybe I'll take Thnik's advice and make sweet love tonight. Maybe a threesome. I just need two more people.

chazoe60
10-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Maybe I'll take Thnik's advice and make sweet love tonight. Maybe a threesome. I just need two more people.

I nominate Rachel Maddow and Beef.

MasterShake
10-08-2012, 04:51 PM
I nominate Rachel Maddow and Beef.

I don't think I can handle TWO Power Tops. Not without a safety word.

NightTerror218
10-08-2012, 04:52 PM

MO and his wide load bagel loving chick?

chazoe60
10-08-2012, 04:52 PM

May I suggest "Fidelio" as your safety word?

MasterShake
10-08-2012, 04:53 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw9x61GSIE1qigzmv.gif

MasterShake
10-08-2012, 04:54 PM
May I suggest "Fidelio" as your safety word?

I was thinking more along the lines of NO! STOP!

chazoe60
10-08-2012, 04:55 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of NO! STOP!

That only makes Beef go harder, you know that.

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 04:55 PM
.[/QUOTE]

Good job.[/QUOTE]. What??? Lmao. Now I feel bad cause ive been arguing with a " special needs" kid. Lol

MasterShake
10-08-2012, 04:56 PM

Good job.[/QUOTE]. What??? Lmao. Now I feel bad cause ive been arguing with a " special needs" kid. Lol[/QUOTE]

Whatever you do, don't touch his baseball.

MOtorboat
10-08-2012, 04:57 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw9x61GSIE1qigzmv.gif

So awesome.

MOtorboat
10-08-2012, 05:06 PM
I found one a little more appropriate.

http://i.minus.com/iSeLwnzl2eTQo.gif

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Meanwhile, today I solved at least 4-5 problems at work, .

Good job. You make it sound like having a job is a bad thing. Regardless of what it is. You do realize that Prestige World Wide only worked in a movie. My new second favorite team is who ever plays the Pats.

NightTerror218
10-08-2012, 05:20 PM
I see the top on as OR. Cali head bob

ShaneFalco
10-08-2012, 05:25 PM

Pats shouldnt have a ring from 01, its that simple.
They taped the Rams practices before the game.

Its funny to watch teams like the Saints actually get suspensions, but the golden child franchise never gets touched.

Army Bronco
10-08-2012, 05:30 PM

Its funny to watch teams like the Saints actually get suspensions, but the golden child franchise never gets touched. No question bout it. They cheated. Its a tainted win. From now on to me they are the NE Taints.

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 03:32 AM

Its funny to watch teams like the Saints actually get suspensions, but the golden child franchise never gets touched.

You do realize that the Broncos got busted TAPING PRACTICES in 2009 RIGHT, DIPSH!T? lol
Can you be anymore of a ******* idiot? YOU WERE CAUGHT TAPING PRACTICES IN 2009! Do you understand that?

That's twenty times `worse` than what the Patriots (and every other team in the NFL did) was doing in taping signals.
YOU WERE TAPING ******* PRACTICES! lol.
Who the **** are the cheaters now? Taping practices and winning Superbowls for your choke artist Elway with an ILLEGAL FOOTBALL TEAM.

Your rings should be taken away. You didn't deserve shit in the 90s.

The only reason the media didn't make a big ******* production out of you TAPING ******* PRACTICES was because your team, your city and your ******* fans are a bunch of LOSERS, cheating or not, so the perception was that it didn't matter because you ******* SUCK ANYWAY.

You lecturing me on "Spygate" is a sad ******* joke. Either you don't know jack shit about your own football history (which given how ignorant you are seems pretty possible) or you're just a bunch of ******* morons (which seems more likely)

Your team sucks and your fans are a bunch of ******* half wit Denver hicks.

"Go Broncos" lol

Dumbasses. Go tape some more practices and talk about the Patriots DYNASTY after getting ******* OWNED AGAIN from a soap box. lol

What a bunch of loser idiots.

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 03:38 AM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The NFL fined the Denver Broncos and coach Josh McDaniels $50,000 each because the team's video operations director filmed a San Francisco 49ers practice in London last month, breaking league rules.

The NFL investigation determined Steve Scarnecchia took a six-minute video of the walkthrough and presented it that day to McDaniels. The coach declined to view it. Still, the NFL fined both the coach and team because the matter was not promptly reported, as required by the league.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/27/denver-broncos-under-inve_n_788754.html

So on a scale from 1-10, how retarded are you / do you feel right now?

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 03:39 AM
Good thing your shitty team and your dumb hick loser fans are so irrelevant to championships that nobody wrote a book about it.
But don't let that stop you from calling the kettle black in some desperate attempt to get revenge for your team sucking dick.

LOL Bronco fans.

What a bunch of retards

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Oh how cute, NEPhag drank his first beer. These moments really are precious.

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 07:00 AM
NE Taints cheated!!!!! Broncos Fans are classier than you by a mile. Were tougher, smarter and have a better football legacy..

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 07:03 AM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The NFL fined the Denver Broncos and coach Josh McDaniels $50,000 each because the team's video operations director filmed a San Francisco 49ers practice in London last month, breaking league rules.

The NFL investigation determined Steve Scarnecchia took a six-minute video of the walkthrough and presented it that day to McDaniels. The coach declined to view it. Still, the NFL fined both the coach and team because the matter was not promptly reported, as required by the league.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/27/denver-broncos-under-inve_n_788754.html

So on a scale from 1-10, how retarded are you / do you feel right now? The patriot way! Taping practices. Glad we fired them fools. So now they found a way to not get caught? Can you actually pronounce the R in retards?

Thnikkaman
10-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Good thing your shitty team and your dumb hick loser fans are so irrelevant to championships that nobody wrote a book about it.
But don't let that stop you from calling the kettle black in some desperate attempt to get revenge for your team sucking dick.

LOL Bronco fans.

What a bunch of retards

So if, we are retards, why are you here? Oh right, you need your justification as a Patriots fan. Really quick, tell me what a vagina looks like. I bet if you look in a mirror, you can give us an accurate description.

Northman
10-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Poor NE, he is really getting upset. lmao

Thnikkaman
10-09-2012, 08:11 AM
Poor NE, he is really getting upset. lmao

A troll is a bad troll when he erupts into cussing.

MasterShake
10-09-2012, 08:13 AM

LOL Bronco fans.

What a bunch of retards

Weren't you the one getting all offended about potty and homosexual humor earlier? And we ARE NOT HICKS. We are inbred yokels, so don't you dare call me a hick! I'll get Uncle Brother after you!

Listen, you need to understand what us as real football fans and everyone in the NFL does. The Patriots are a bunch of cheaters and their legacy will ALWAYS be remembered for tainted Super Bowls and Ch-ch-CHOKING in big-time Super Bowls when they aren't allowed to cheat any more.

You can scream about it all you want, but deep down you know it to be true. If not, why would you feel the need to constantly defend their actions?

Damn, I just can't believe how some Patriots fans are so blind to the fact that cheaters never win.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/themoreyouknow.jpg

Thnikkaman
10-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Weren't you the one getting all offended about potty and homosexual humor earlier? And we ARE NOT HICKS. We are inbred yokels, so don't you dare call me a hick! I'll get Uncle Brother after you!

Listen, you need to understand what us as real football fans and everyone in the NFL does. The Patriots are a bunch of cheaters and their legacy will ALWAYS be remembered for tainted Super Bowls and Ch-ch-CHOKING in big-time Super Bowls when they aren't allowed to cheat any more.

You can scream about it all you want, but deep down you know it to be true. If not, why would you feel the need to constantly defend their actions?

Damn, I just can't believe how some Patriots fans are so blind to the fact that cheaters never win.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/themoreyouknow.jpg

http://chainsawsuit.com/comics/20120719.png

MasterShake
10-09-2012, 08:23 AM
http://chainsawsuit.com/comics/20120719.png

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/DC010711-AA.jpg

Thnikkaman
10-09-2012, 08:25 AM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/DC010711-AA.jpg

Don't show images like that, he'll start cutting again.

MasterShake
10-09-2012, 08:37 AM
Don't show images like that, he'll start cutting again.

You do notice how long it takes him to respond in between posts. He probably spends his free time writing fan-fiction in which the Patriots complete their perfect season and the cheating scandals never happened.

And when I say that's fiction, I mean that's FICTION. EVERYONE knows how tainted that organization is. Men know it, women know. Hell, dogs know it! I asked my dog just now if he knew the Patriots have a tainted legacy, and he gave me a knowing look and sat down. Now, I did have some bacon near me, but I'm telling you I think he was responding to my question.

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 08:54 AM
It is interesting that the Pats haven't won a SB since the taping stopped? Wasn't there something about them stealing signs from the defenses as well and that's what eventually led to the defensive playcaller having a radio put in their helmets. Man, Bellicheat is a real snake.

I can't wait til he retires and all the real juicy stuff comes out. The full extent of his cheating ways will come out someday, and it's gonna be ugly.

MasterShake
10-09-2012, 08:57 AM
It is interesting that the Pats haven't won a SB since the taping stopped? Wasn't there something about them stealing signs from the defenses as well and that's what eventually led to the defensive playcaller having a radio put in their helmets. Man, Bellicheat is a real snake.

I can't wait til he retires and all the real juicy stuff comes out. The full extent of his cheating ways will come out someday, and it's gonna be ugly.

I was just thinking about that the other day. I bet all those coaches and players that are afraid to speak out will write countless books. They may even take away some of their records, like that perfect seaso... oh wait, the Giants already took care of that one. I guess Bill couldn't get a camera into their facility in time.

BroncoNut
10-09-2012, 09:23 AM

alright NE. I feel as if I am starting to get angry and that it's best that I walk away from this althogether

Northman
10-09-2012, 09:25 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0912/play_a_patriots_mb_576.jpg

http://profootballmock.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Scumbag-Goodell-Spygate.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tWRTPguW8G8/R5EmkHEzbxI/AAAAAAAAAks/szu-eHgYBqU/s1600/cheaters2102photo2.jpg

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 01:12 PM
I literally just got out of surgery but am enjoying this thread now. Nit only do they cheat, they even have to change rules to accommodate the golden turds. Tuck rule anyone. They are a bunch of tuckers....lol " goodbye horses"

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 01:37 PM
I literally just got out of surgery but am enjoying this thread now. Nit only do they cheat, they even have to change rules to accommodate the golden turds. Tuck rule anyone. They are a bunch of tuckers....lol " goodbye horses"

Good point, not only did they cheat to win their SBs they really shouldn't have been in the first one to begin with. Is there another franchise with as many *s as these dirty ass cheating, ref aided snakes?

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 01:39 PM

Good point, not only did they cheat to win their SBs they really shouldn't have been in the first one to begin with. Is there another franchise with as many *s as these dirty ass cheating, ref aided snakes? Ummm, NO! A polished turd is still a turd.

weazel
10-09-2012, 01:46 PM

LOL you're awesome nut

NightTerror218
10-09-2012, 01:49 PM
alright NE. I feel as if I am starting to get angry and that it's best that I walk away from this althogether

he better watch out or else we may have to let loose a nut all over him.......
he would not like nut to hit him in the face

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 01:50 PM
he better watch out or else we may have to let loose a nut all over him.......
he would not like nut to hit him in the face

I am fairly certain theat NEP loves to have nuts in his face, specifically resting on his chin.

NightTerror218
10-09-2012, 01:52 PM
I am fairly certain theat NEP loves to have nuts in his face, specifically resting on his chin.

he may love being tea bagged.

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 02:11 PM

he may love being tea bagged. Give him the bat wing.

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Denver Bronco's Get Caught Cheating, Too Stupid and Bad to Win Games Despite
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c7301a/article/tape-of-49ers-practice-draws-50k-fines-for-broncos-mcdaniels

Denver Bronco's Videotape Opponents Practices, but Lose Horribly Anyway
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5855075

Loser Denver Broncos Have to Take Fines from NFL in exchange for Getting Loser Elway Rings he Doesn't Deserve, Wins Superbowl With Illegal Football Teams Twice, Elways Legacy Tainted Forever As Quarterback Who Couldn't Get It Done Within League Rules
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28969-2004Sep17.html

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 02:13 PM
So, do the Patriots keep the video or destroy the evidence once the game is over?

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Stop cheating, Denver. You're too bad to win football games against good teams anyway.

NightTerror218
10-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Denver Bronco's Get Caught Cheating, Too Stupid and Bad to Win Games Despite
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c7301a/article/tape-of-49ers-practice-draws-50k-fines-for-broncos-mcdaniels

Denver Bronco's Videotape Opponents Practices, but Lose Horribly Anyway
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5855075

Loser Denver Broncos Have to Take Fines from NFL in exchange for Getting Loser Elway Rings he Doesn't Deserve, Wins Superbowl With Illegal Football Teams Twice, Elways Legacy Tained Forever As Quarterback Who Couldn't Get It Done Within League Rules
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28969-2004Sep17.html

Gotta love the New England Patriots way.....taping practices....McDaniels was such a disgrace glad you have him again. He brought to Denver what he was taught, if you are at a disadvantage, CHEAT!

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Tuck rule, spygate, stealing defensive calls...... What a scumbag organization. They will go down in history as the stolen dynasty. The funny part is how they've been stopped since they were forced to quit cheating, which is just further proof of the illegitimacy of their wins.

Can you say ASTERISK?

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Sorry but McDaniels refused to watch the tapes. YOUR ORGANIZATION got caught cheating. You don't get to say it was just one individual, or else you can say "Spygate" was the responsibility of only the douchebag holding the camera. Can't have it both ways.

Unless of course honesty and integrity arent things your parents raised you to value.

You cheated in your Superbowl years with ignoring league rules to stack your roster in a way that was unfair to teams who played WITHIN the rules, tainting horseface forever, and you tried cheating in 2009 and you sucked anyway.

So let he who is without sin cast the first stone, dumb asses.

You bought your Superbowl rings.

Any team that just ignores the salary cap can win a Superbowl. It isn't hard that way to just get anyone you want for whatever price they need.

THE DENVER PRETENDERS

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 02:26 PM
The New England Cheatriots, what a disgrace.

NightTerror218
10-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Sorry but McDaniels refused to watch the tapes. YOUR ORGANIZATION got caught cheating. You don't get to say it was just one individual, or else you can say "Spygate" was the responsibility of only the douchebag holding the camera. Can't have it both ways.

Unless of course honesty and integrity arent things your parents raised you to value.

You cheated in your Superbowl years with ignoring league rules to stack your roster in a way that was unfair to teams who played WITHIN the rules, tainting horseface forever, and you tried cheating in 2009 and you sucked anyway.

Any team that just ignores the salary cap can win a Superbowl. It isn't hard that way to just get anyone you want for whatever price they need.

THE DENVER PRETENDERS

:CASTS STONE: :welcome:

BroncoNut
10-09-2012, 02:27 PM

THE DENVER PRETENDERS

Is this true guys?

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Tuck rule, spygate, stealing defensive calls...... What a scumbag organization. They will go down in history as the stolen dynasty. The funny part is how they've been stopped since they were forced to quit cheating, which is just further proof of the illegitimacy of their wins.

Can you say ASTERISK?Ass-terisk. The idiot keeps pointing out crap his current O Coord did. Lol Man, must suk knowing your football teams legacy will never be considered legitimate.

BroncoNut
10-09-2012, 02:29 PM
The New England Cheatriots, what a disgrace.

omg chazoe. that's really bad. this post actually makes me embarrassed to be a bronco fan. :lol:

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Is this true guys?

Check the links I provided above.

The Denver Broncos were fined by the NFL on BOTH years that Denver won the Superbowl for ignoring league rules and fielding a team way over budget.
Denver BOUGHT its rings for Elway so he didnt go down in NFL history like Dan Marino.

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 02:30 PM
**** off nut.

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 02:33 PM

THE DENVER PRETENDERS Aww, daddys little girl did not get her pony. How about a wah burger and some french cries? How bout a whinekin?

BroncoNut
10-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Aww, daddys little girl did not get her pony. How about a wah burger and some french cries? How bout a whinekin?

Joe Dirt?

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Elway couldn't win on his own. Denver had to cheat to get him rings because he was too much of a choke artist bum to earn them on a level playing field with the other NFL teams.

But I guess trying to BUY wins is a trend for the Denver Pretenders, isn't it? First you buy Elway his rings and then you buy the Colts quarterback.

Is your shit organization capable of building its own legacy that isn't tainted by corruption?

Or is breaking the rules and buying other teams quarterbacks the only way you losers can win football games?

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Is this true guys?

Check the links I provided above.

The Denver Broncos were fined by the NFL on BOTH years that Denver won the Superbowl for ignoring league rules and fielding a team way over budget.
Denver BOUGHT its rings for Elway so he didnt go down in NFL history like Dan Marino. Oh no! Denver won two SBs by paying their players. Well, at least they didnt film defenses..lol So what do u guys use to film today, predators, ravens... wait Kraft is rich. He probably used a aglobe hawk. Damn Cheatriots!!

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 02:38 PM
The refs give them a SB appearance then that's not enough so they decide to cheat in the SB by recording practices. What scumbags. I wonder if they have oposing LRs and coaching booths bugged? At this point, nothing would surprise me with Bellicheat, he has no ethics, and his team follows his lead perfectly.

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 02:39 PM
John Harbaugh was right.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/18921741/ravens-coach-john-harbaugh-patriots-championships-stained-discredited-by-cheating

NightTerror218
10-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Elway couldn't win on his own. Denver had to cheat to get him rings because he was too much of a choke artist bum to earn them on a level playing field with the other NFL teams.

But I guess trying to BUY wins is a trend for the Denver Pretenders, isn't it? First you buy Elway his rings and then you buy the Colts quarterback.

Is your shit organization capable of building its own legacy that isn't tainted by corruption?

Or is breaking the rules and buying other teams quarterbacks the only way you losers can win football games?

your funny little man. Too bad Elway was a 1st ballot HOF QB. Sounds like someone has daddy issues. Did your daddy abandon you or touch you. Cause you have some serious head issues.

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Hey, guess what.

You guys lost Sunday.

You lost last year too.

NightTerror218
10-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Hey, guess what.

You guys lost Sunday.

You lost last year too.

Its about time Brady learned how to beat the broncos since they have been crappy for years. Pats even lost to Broncos when Mcdaniels was coach. that is pretty bad.

MasterShake
10-09-2012, 02:47 PM

No matter WHAT you say. No matter HOW you say it. No matter WHY you think that way. There are opinions and then there are FACTS. The FACTS are everyone knows that the Patriots cheated by spying on opponents.

C - is for crying, which is all the Patriots and their fans do.

H - is for Hell, where Billicheat and Brady are going for lying about their cheating ways

E - is for Evangelical Christians, of which I am one and cannot condone anyone who LIES to our Lord and Savior

A - is for Apple

T - Is for big ol' titties

What does that spell? PATRIOTS.

That is your lesson for today.

Owned.

BRONCOS ARE ELITE.

Thnikkaman
10-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Hey, guess what.

You guys lost Sunday.

You lost last year too.

Were the bullys at school too mean to you today?

Thnikkaman
10-09-2012, 02:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-14vRvdH30

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Hey, guess what.

We cheated Sunday.

We cheated last year too.

We know.

Day1BroncoFan
10-09-2012, 02:53 PM
nep, why you so mad? Your team won Sunday, remember?

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 02:55 PM
nep, why you so mad? Your team won Sunday, remember?

He's got Cheater's guilt.

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 02:57 PM
B: Buy Elway his Rings.

R: Record San Francisco 49'ers Practices and get fined by the NFL for cheating.

O: Over salary cap to win Superbowls*

N: No wins this season against post season teams.

C: Cheaters.

O: Owned by Patriots in humiliating in last years post season.

S: Swiss Cheese Defense.

But you're going to win the Superbowl this season, right? With Peyton manning - King of Garbage Time.

Day1BroncoFan
10-09-2012, 02:58 PM

But you're going to win the Superbowl this season, right? With Peyton manning - King of Garbage Time.

You have Payton confused with Orton.

Day1BroncoFan
10-09-2012, 03:00 PM
To be honest, if it were'nt for a few mistakes from Mcgayhee and Dumbass er, Thomas you'd be kissing our asses.

NightTerror218
10-09-2012, 03:00 PM

I forgot about the hiring of a former coach just before playing us. many wanted the Pats to get fined by NFL for that and make rule change.

Thnikkaman
10-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Never quit talking smack (someday you'll get it)
Everyone trolls you anyway
***** is still a mystery to him
Antagonizing a message board that doesn't give a **** about him
Talking shit is the only thing he does, and he's not good at that either.
Riling up nobody but himself
Ignored by fans of the team he likes
Ostricisized by his peers
Tits, the only ones he's touched are his own.
Suck it NEPatriots. Suck it long and suck it hard.

MasterShake
10-09-2012, 03:03 PM

Thats not how you spell 2 TIME BACK TO BACK NON-TAINTED SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS.

weazel
10-09-2012, 03:09 PM
I cant believe you guys are letting this go on hahaha He's a 12 year old pats fan! He's like 95% of patriots fans, if they were mediocre, the stadium would be empty again and they would black out the games and noone would care

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 03:10 PM
T- Teddy Brusci

A- Andruzzi, Joe

I- Izzo, Lary

N- Nugent, David

T- Tom Brady

E- Edwards, Marc

D- Damien Woody

MasterShake
10-09-2012, 03:10 PM
I cant believe you guys are letting this go on hahaha He's a 12 year old pats fan! He's like 95% of patriots fans, if they were mediocre, the stadium would be empty again and they would black out the games and noone would care

As a warrior for Jesus, I will not let this heathen taint our team. The Patriots broke a commandment!

slim
10-09-2012, 03:11 PM

Oh shit, do you think this is WTE's son?

Day1BroncoFan
10-09-2012, 03:13 PM
Patsie
Asinine
Trolls
Releasing
Illegal
Oddities
Too
Superbowl

NEPatriots
10-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Hey, guys.
The new NFL power rankings are out.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000078850/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-6-packers-drop-bears-rejoin-top-five?module=HP11_hot_topics

You guys dropped down to 15th.
That's pretty mediocre.

You're getting close to Miami Dolphins status. That's pretty shitty. I guess your team sucks and all your talk of Superbowls was just the delusional rantings of ignorant fans who don't know anything about football.

weazel
10-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Oh shit, do you think this is WTE's son?

no, I actually think its oaklandraider.

slim
10-09-2012, 03:17 PM
no, I actually think its oaklandraider.

Oh shit. Do you think OR is WTE's son?

BroncoNut
10-09-2012, 03:18 PM

ok, now this is just nonsense. I don't know about the whole spygate thing. I think most teams do it, you idiots just got caught. even that little brat that was in Denver here got into a bit of trouble with it. but what you are alleging in this post is just ludicrous. it's just stupid. it really is. the questions you ask. buying other teams quarterbacks? this sounds like a jilted lover. the NFL buys and trades players all the time. it's just crazy at this point NEP. I'm gonna pray for you tonight

chazoe60
10-09-2012, 03:18 PM
The NFL's most tainted list came out, The Pats were ranked #1, #2, and #3. Ouch!

Thnikkaman
10-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Hey, guys.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000078850/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-6-packers-drop-bears-rejoin-top-five?module=HP11_hot_topics

That's pretty mediocre.

You're getting close to Miami Dolphins status. That's pretty shitty. I guess your team sucks and all your talk of Superbowls was just the delusional rantings of ignorant fans who don't know anything about football.

Hey guys the broncosforums.com power rankings came out and NEPatriots dropped down to "Who Gives a ****?"

I mean really? Who cares?

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 03:24 PM
This dude must have a hard on for us cause he spends so much time in a BRONCOS forum. I wouldnt spend even a min in a cheatriots forums.

MasterShake
10-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Hey, guys.

That's pretty mediocre.

Oh no! NOT POWER RANKINGS!

Subjective opinions of football "experts" that rank teams based on unverified evidence?

So let me get this straight. The very football media that declared the Patriots CHEATERS for their Super Bowl wins is suddenly an authority that you trust? So by that logic, you must believe that everything that was said about Spygate is true.

Nice try, son, but you have been officially blown out of the water.

Tell you what? I'm gonna write my own Power Rankings of ALL TIME GREAT Teams. I have just as much credibility as those hacks at NFL.com. You ready? Sit down and check this shit out.

POWER RANKINGS WEEK INFINITY

1. Denver Broncos

2. Every other jive sucka team

FOR REAL.

And when we meet you guys again in the playoffs (heh, if you EVEN MAKE IT) you can guarantee that the Patriots will lose to us.

Thats my stone-cold lock pick of the week, OF THE CENTURY.

MasterShake
10-09-2012, 03:27 PM
The NFL's most tainted list came out, The Pats were ranked #1, #2, and #3. Ouch!

Actually they were ranked #2 behind the Raiders, but BelliCHEAT hacked the computer that came up with the rankings so he could be first. A cheater to the end.

GEM
10-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Ya know what's really sad? This dude relies solely on a football teams success as his own. Probably the only thing successful in his life.

NEPansySucker: I love other dudes, I can't get a job at McDonalds cause I haven't showered in months and my food stamps got revoked because they realized I weigh 400 lbs and can live off my own fat for the next decade....but ****** aye my Patriots rock.

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 04:02 PM

But you're going to win the Superbowl this season, right? With Peyton manning - King of Garbage Time.You are sooo clever. Lets put this up on the fridge next to your other doodles. This deserves a cookie. Good job!!

NightTerror218
10-09-2012, 04:19 PM
You are sooo clever. Lets put this up on the fridge next to your other doodles. This deserves a cookie. Good job!!

it only took him an hour to respond and come up with that. Every 30 minuties he comes up with a come back that is an epic failure.....just like his parents birth control.

Army Bronco
10-09-2012, 04:30 PM
You are sooo clever. Lets put this up on the fridge next to your other doodles. This deserves a cookie. Good job!!

it only took him an hour to respond and come up with that. Every 30 minuties he comes up with a come back that is an epic failure.....just like his parents birth control. lol, the doctor slapped his mom then billed them extra. I think the nurse tried to keep the placenta and throw him in the biohazard.

PatriotsGuy
10-11-2012, 10:59 AM
I like eggs.

Northman
10-11-2012, 11:04 AM
So, the Broncos fall to 15th in the power rankings. The good news for NE is that he went to #1 in the Gay Blower Rankings. Gratz.

Thnikkaman
10-11-2012, 01:17 PM
PAGS, **** you for bumping this thread.

PatriotsGuy
10-11-2012, 02:09 PM
PAGS, **** you for bumping this thread.

I just stumbled upon it. What do you have against eggs?!!?

WTE
10-11-2012, 02:13 PM
I just stumbled upon it. What do you have against eggs?!!?

They don't like that the Broncos defense has eggs on their faces.

slim
10-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Why don't both of you take the diks out of your mouths and suck an egg instead?

WTE
10-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Why don't both of you take the diks out of your mouths and suck an egg instead?

You know what Pags? I'm sick and tired of these Broncos losers picking on our beloved Patriots. Why don't we form a tag team like Brutus The Barber Beefcake and Greg Valentine and take these guys on.

I will be Brutus The Barber. You go in the ring first.

PatriotsGuy
10-11-2012, 02:45 PM
You've got that right WTE! Why would I even have a dik in my mouth? What a ridiculous assertion!!

WTE
10-11-2012, 02:48 PM
You've got that right WTE! Why would I even have a dik in my mouth? What a ridiculous assertion!!

Well I don't think it's too ridiculous an assertion. You have a dik in your mouth because you want something warm in your belly.

PatriotsGuy
10-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Wait a minute! Was Brutus always a back stabber or are you reinventing the WWF ?!?!?!

slim
10-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Wait a minute! Was Brutus always a back stabber or are you reinventing the WWF ?!?!?!

I can't believe you fell for that.

Army Bronco
10-11-2012, 03:04 PM

Well I don't think it's too ridiculous an assertion. You have a dik in your mouth because you want something warm in your belly. Lol thats gross!

Thnikkaman
10-11-2012, 03:05 PM
WTE, I'll break you in half.

WTE
10-11-2012, 03:13 PM
WTE, I'll break you in half.

Tink, I'll go Honky Tonk Man all over you.

Thnikkaman
10-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Tink, I'll go Honky Tonk Man all over you.

Will you be oiled up when you do so? (for beef, I don't care actually)

chazoe60
10-11-2012, 03:38 PM
What a ridiculous assertion!!

That dik in your mouth is a ridiculous insertion.

Slick
10-14-2012, 10:02 AM
Add Content

Army Bronco
10-14-2012, 11:38 AM
Ill add.. whats gonna happen to the pat fan base when this Brady era is over? Cant last forever. Probably stick to the sox which is actually their first love.

WTE
10-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Ill add.. whats gonna happen to the pat fan base when this Brady era is over? Cant last forever. Probably stick to the sox which is actually their first love.

You shouldn't spend your time worrying about Patriots fans worrying. You should spend your time worrying about your older qb with a fused neck who no longer has a laser rocket arm. Plenty to worry about there.

Army Bronco

MOtorboat
10-14-2012, 12:20 PM
You shouldn't spend your time worrying about Patriots fans worrying. You should spend your time worrying about your older qb with a fused neck who no longer has a laser rocket arm. Plenty to worry about there.

Army Bronco

http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/tom-brady-scout-combine.jpg

WTE
10-14-2012, 12:38 PM
http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/tom-brady-scout-combine.jpg

I think Belichick told him to look frumpy like that so nobody else would draft him.

Army Bronco
10-14-2012, 05:37 PM

Army Bronco Lol, i worried after Elway left.. and i dont spend tine on other teams forums f*-k face. I mean serious, u douche bags are constantly instigating and talking crap about our team while most of us just wanna read about our team because we dont live in Colorado. You are arrogant, bandwagon shit for brain fans and i cant stand some of yor non sense and would love to bash some of your faces in like the troll who started this thread. BTW.. im just a little tougher looking than Alfred E.Newman...lmao

broken12
10-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Why after thay sack wasnt the clock running

CrazyHorse
10-14-2012, 10:01 PM
I think Belichick told him to look frumpy like that so nobody else would draft him.

He's one tuck rule, Drew Bledsoe injury, and Vinatieri field goal from being a relative unknown. Pretty much the luckiest QB ever.

Army Bronco
10-14-2012, 10:15 PM

He's one tuck rule, Drew Bledsoe injury, and Vinatieri field goal from being a relative unknown. Pretty much the luckiest QB ever. Yeah, Brady probably is a tucker. Buffalo Brady!!

Northman
10-15-2012, 04:05 AM
So when all is said and done the Patriots are only one game (for the time being) than Denver. If Denver wins we both have the same record. Not sure i would be pumping my chest with a 3-3 record.

WTE
10-15-2012, 06:35 AM
Lol, i worried after Elway left.. and i dont spend tine on other teams forums f*-k face. I mean serious, u douche bags are constantly instigating and talking crap about our team while most of us just wanna read about our team because we dont live in Colorado. You are arrogant, bandwagon shit for brain fans and i cant stand some of yor non sense and would love to bash some of your faces in like the troll who started this thread. BTW.. im just a little tougher looking than Alfred E.Newman...lmao

This post makes you sound foolish. It's the internet buddy. Relax.

MOtorboat
10-15-2012, 07:35 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000080294/article/tom-brady-trashtalked-by-richard-sherman-after-loss

You mad, bro?

Northman
10-15-2012, 09:01 AM
Thats pretty funny.

I wonder how Joshy was taking it after watching Carol do the happy dance on the sideline.

CoachChaz
10-15-2012, 09:03 AM
Not a Seahawks fan, but I love the mentality they have right now. They may not be the most talented team, but they fight like they have nothing to lose and it's paying off. Pete has certainly surprised me.

MOtorboat
10-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Not a Seahawks fan, but I love the mentality they have right now. They may not be the most talented team, but they fight like they have nothing to lose and it's paying off. Pete has certainly surprised me.

If memory serves he had a few teams like that in New England too. His personnel moves are questionable, but he's a darn good motivator.

BroncoJoe
10-15-2012, 09:14 AM
I have a soft spot for the Seahawks. I like Carroll too.

CoachChaz
10-15-2012, 09:14 AM
If memory serves he had a few teams like that in New England too. His personnel moves are questionable, but he's a darn good motivator.

As well as a few good seasons as the Niners DC.

Northman
10-15-2012, 09:43 AM

Reminds me a lot of us last year. Sad that this team had more fight in them last year than this year.

WTE
10-15-2012, 09:45 AM
I was very worried about this game going in and I was sick and tired of the so called "expert" local analysts that were giving Seattle no shot at all.

Army Bronco
10-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Lol, i worried after Elway left.. and i dont spend tine on other teams forums f*-k face. I mean serious, u douche bags are constantly instigating and talking crap about our team while most of us just wanna read about our team because we dont live in Colorado. You are arrogant, bandwagon shit for brain fans and i cant stand some of yor non sense and would love to bash some of your faces in like the troll who started this thread. BTW.. im just a little tougher looking than Alfred E.Newman...lmao

This post makes you sound foolish. It's the internet buddy. Relax. Sorry, agent orange acting up.. wait, im too young to have been in Nam.

MNPatsFan
10-15-2012, 10:09 AM
If memory serves he had a few teams like that in New England too. His personnel moves are questionable, but he's a darn good motivator.Not sure if you are talking about his personnel decisions in NE or in Seattle, but he wasn't in charge of personnel decisions while he was HC of the Patriots. I don't know enough about his personnel decisions in Seattle to have an opinion.:salute:

I suspected that the Patriots were in trouble yesterday when they kept failing to score points when in the redzone to put the Seahawks away. In short, Brady and the Patriots didn't play well enough yesterday to deserve to win.:tsk:

Northman
10-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Problem with NE is they get so enamored by their passing attack they start to forget about the rush. Just look at yesterday compared to the week before against us. Only ran Ridley 16 times yesterday vs 28 on us. They ran the ball a total of 50 times against vs 20 something against Seattle.

weazel
10-15-2012, 10:59 AM

yeah, wish we had a few guys on the Broncos that had that intensity. I don't htink we have one player on the D that plays like that, I miss guys like Al Wilson and Dennis Smith

Thnikkaman
10-15-2012, 11:24 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2aj3pqv.jpg

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 11:24 AM
yeah, wish we had a few guys on the Broncos that had that intensity. I don't htink we have one player on the D that plays like that, I miss guys like Al Wilson and Dennis Smith

Seattle put a whopping on welker. the drilled him often during the game. He was getting up slowly. I miss that intensity. That tough defense. another thing is that they all tackle well, they wrap up and make good open field tackles.

weazel
10-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Seattle put a whopping on welker. the drilled him often during the game. He was getting up slowly. I miss that intensity. That tough defense. another thing is that they all tackle well, they wrap up and make good open field tackles.

I dont understand how Brandon Browner looks good... he used to suck BAD. He wasn't even the best CB on his team in the CFL and now he can cover and tackle.

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 11:34 AM
I dont understand how Brandon Browner looks good... he used to suck BAD. He wasn't even the best CB on his team in the CFL and now he can cover and tackle.

I did not name anyone in particular. I am talking as a whole, they wrap up and make tackles, I did not see much of players trying to make huge hits and screw up a tackle. But Chancellor, thomas and shermon played well, 2 of them had ints on Brady.

weazel
10-15-2012, 11:35 AM
I did not name anyone in particular. I am talking as a whole, they wrap up and make tackles, I did not see much of players trying to make huge hits and screw up a tackle. But Chancellor, thomas and shermon played well, 2 of them had ints on Brady.

I agree, I was only speaking for what I have seen. Browner was good but not great in the CFL and when he made the move to the NFL I didnt give him a shot, but he looks better playing for Seattle than he ever did for Calgary. The only thing I could guess is that in the CFL they throw the ball over 80% of the time and he would be tired out and get beat more often?? I dunno.

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 11:37 AM
I agree, I was only speaking for what I have seen. Browner was good but not great in the CFL and when he made the move to the NFL I didnt give him a shot, but he looks better playing for Seattle than he ever did for Calgary.

defensive schemes and surrounding talent can sure help a lot. Not to mention if he has safety help too. Some factors to make him look better.

WTE
10-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Seattle put a whopping on welker. the drilled him often during the game. He was getting up slowly.

Let's change the subject. Say, did anyone do some raking over the weekend?

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 12:09 PM

I was doing community outreach with my church.....was suppose to go door to door around some neighborhoods to do yard work.......but it snowed the day before....so no raking here.

Thnikkaman
10-15-2012, 12:21 PM

No, it was wet. But we did let some kids beat the shit out of pinata.

PatriotsGuy
10-15-2012, 01:35 PM
I don't rake

BroncoNut
10-15-2012, 01:38 PM

a little, but I threw some more seed and fertilizer down mainly. and I spent alot of my lawn time this weekend watering.

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 01:40 PM
I don't rake

do you even wipe your own ass?

PatriotsGuy
10-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Don't judge me

weazel
10-15-2012, 01:43 PM

I live in an area that gets alot of wind... no need to rake.

Army Bronco
10-15-2012, 03:57 PM
I live in a desert. I loved the Seahawks defense too!! Great stuff.

MOtorboat
10-15-2012, 06:58 PM
I don't rake

Of course you don't.

weazel
10-17-2012, 04:37 PM
I live in a desert. I loved the Seahawks defense too!! Great stuff.

so do I... every single tree in our city was planted and the river is man diverted.

slim
10-17-2012, 05:52 PM

No, but it took me all day Saturday to fix a leak in my drip system.

I hope the illegal immigrant that installed it has been deported. That stupid SOB.

WTE
10-17-2012, 06:18 PM
No, but it took me all day Saturday to fix a leak in my drip system.

I hope the illegal immigrant that installed it has been deported. That stupid SOB.

What is a drip system slim?

Ravage!!!
10-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Reminds me a lot of us last year. Sad that this team had more fight in them last year than this year.

say what?

slim
10-17-2012, 06:22 PM
What is a drip system slim?

Low volume irrigation used to water your plants and stuff.

WTE
10-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Low volume irrigation used to water your plants and stuff.

Oh, I had the irrigation company winterize my system last Sat. morn. I scheduled it for between 7:30 & 8:00am. (get it out of the way and move on w/ the day)

He showed up @ 7:19am when I just started drinking my coffee.

I'm a morning person slim, are you?

slim
10-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Oh, I had the irrigation company winterize my system last Sat. morn. I scheduled it for between 7:30 & 8:00am. (get it out of the way and move on w/ the day)

He showed up @ 7:19am when I just started drinking my coffee.

I'm a morning person slim, are you?

No, I am a night owl.

Why didn't you winterize it yourself? Is it hard to do?

weazel
10-17-2012, 06:58 PM
No, I am a night owl.

Why didn't you winterize it yourself? Is it hard to do?

blew out my sprinklers Saturday... winterized the trailer Monday before the game. not hard but a pain in the ass because you have to admit summer is gone

slim
10-17-2012, 07:00 PM
blew out my sprinklers Saturday... winterized the trailer Monday before the game. not hard but a pain in the ass because you have to admit summer is gone

So you basically just have to blow the water out of the lines? Is that about it?

weazel
10-17-2012, 07:01 PM
So you basically just have to blow the water out of the lines? Is that about it?

yup, just hook an air compressor up to the release and blow it threw.

slim
10-17-2012, 07:04 PM
yup, just hook an air compressor up to the release and blow it threw.

Hmmm....I wonder why WTE is paying someone to do that for him? It must be nice to be rich.

weazel
10-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Hmmm....I wonder why WTE is paying someone to do that for him? It must be nice to be rich.

it doesnt cost much to get someone to do it, about 50 bucks, it takes 10 minutes.
winterizing the trailer only takes about 10 minutes as well, but costs about 100 bucks

slim
10-17-2012, 07:08 PM
it doesnt cost much to get someone to do it, about 50 bucks, it takes 10 minutes.
winterizing the trailer only takes about 10 minutes as well, but costs about 100 bucks

Tell me more about winterizing the trailer. What kind of trailer? What needs to be done?

weazel
10-17-2012, 07:11 PM
slim is being facetious

just have to either blow the water out of the lines or pump in RV antifreeze... lubricate the slide rails and weather strips and unhook the batteries and put them in the house lol

WTE
10-17-2012, 07:46 PM

Well the guy shows up w/ a big ass compressor hitched to his truck and he's there for 45 minutes blowing out the water.

I paid him $60.00 for the job. That's very little dough and I don't own a compressor or the attachments to the system and don't really want to.

NightTerror218
10-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Well the guy shows up w/ a big ass compressor hitched to his truck and he's there for 45 minutes blowing out the water.

I paid him $60.00 for the job. That's very little dough and I don't own a compressor or the attachments to the system and don't really want to.

damn yuppies

WTE
10-17-2012, 08:01 PM
damn yuppies

That's fine but my irrigation system is one thing I really don't want to spend any time maintaining. I just want to program the system to turn water on and turn water off. I have plenty of other things to spend my time on. Although I did replace a couple heads this last summer.

But that's all I care to do.

MOtorboat
10-17-2012, 08:04 PM
That's fine but my irrigation system is one thing I really don't want to spend any time maintaining. I just want to program the system to turn water on and turn water off. I have plenty of other things to spend my time on. Although I did replace a couple heads this last summer.

But that's all I care to do.

I bet you stripped those old heads pretty good.

WTE
10-17-2012, 08:10 PM
I bet you stripped those old heads pretty good.

I'm not sure what you mean, buddy 'ole pal.

I had heads that were blowing water everywhere and I replaced them. Have you ever replaced an irrigation head *******? I mean buddy 'ole pal?

Thnikkaman
10-18-2012, 07:20 AM

Wait. There isn't a $10 nozzle out there that will do that job for you?

PatriotsGuy
10-18-2012, 08:03 AM
Must be pretty fancy having an irrigation system

WTE
10-18-2012, 08:20 AM
Must be pretty fancy having an irrigation system

It would be even fancier if I could afford the damn water bill when I use my irrigation. My water works company must have the highest rates in the Nation!

When I use my irrigation in the summer my water bill can be around $180.00 for one fukin month! For water! And that's only using the irrigation for 18 min a zone for only 5 freakin' zones!

PatriotsGuy
10-18-2012, 08:30 AM
I Just manually move the sprinkler around the yard as God intended.

Who is your water company?

MOtorboat
10-18-2012, 08:42 AM
I Just manually move the sprinkler around the yard as God intended.

Who is your water company?

Haha. I bet you don't.

PatriotsGuy
10-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Damn you got me, usually my wife does.

NightTerror218
10-18-2012, 11:09 AM
It would be even fancier if I could afford the damn water bill when I use my irrigation. My water works company must have the highest rates in the Nation!

When I use my irrigation in the summer my water bill can be around $180.00 for one fukin month! For water! And that's only using the irrigation for 18 min a zone for only 5 freakin' zones!

sounds like my winter gas bill

slim
10-18-2012, 12:20 PM

You have a leak, dood.

weazel
10-18-2012, 12:34 PM

yeah I hear ya, ours was high all summer too, the August one was 200 bones.

slim
10-18-2012, 12:35 PM
Jeeze, what is the rate for water?

You guys are either over watering or you have a leak underground.

WTE
10-18-2012, 02:56 PM
You have a leak, dood.

No, I don't. My water company is a for-profit. I get hit with a flat $20.00 a month bill just for having water service. Then I obviously get charged for usage and then they nail me for another $6.00/month for other fees.

When I turn off irrigation I still get billed around $70.00/month just for regular household water use.

I used to have a running toilet that kicked my bill to $90.00/month but I fixed that w/ a comb.

slim
10-18-2012, 04:16 PM
No, I don't. My water company is a for-profit. I get hit with a flat $20.00 a month bill just for having water service. Then I obviously get charged for usage and then they nail me for another $6.00/month for other fees.

When I turn off irrigation I still get billed around $70.00/month just for regular household water use.

I used to have a running toilet that kicked my bill to $90.00/month but I fixed that w/ a comb.

You guys are getting hosed. We have a pool (uses a shit-ton of water) and use more water for landscaping (I am guessing, because of our climate), but we don't pay near that much.

WTE
10-18-2012, 04:30 PM
You guys are getting hosed. We have a pool (uses a shit-ton of water) and use more water for landscaping (I am guessing, because of our climate), but we don't pay near that much.

I know, my brother who lives a couple towns over has municipal water & also has irrigation and gets a water bill 1/3 of mine.

I have called my water company a couple times and screamed at them.

PatriotsGuy
10-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Now I need to look at my water bill so I can contribute to this thread

WTE
10-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Now I need to look at my water bill so I can contribute to this thread

You live in the boondocks. You're not on a well?

PatriotsGuy
10-19-2012, 10:53 AM
You live in the boondocks. You're not on a well?

http://www.hampsteadwater.com/

Just got my appraisal for the refi, things look good.

oh look, the rates are right here http://www.hampsteadwater.com/view/48

WTE
10-19-2012, 10:58 AM
http://www.hampsteadwater.com/

Just got my appraisal for the refi, things look good.

oh look, the rates are right here http://www.hampsteadwater.com/view/48

You got a privately owned water company too. They must be for profit.