PDA

View Full Version : What's Childress doing?

omac
11-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Peterson's given the Vikings such a boost; SD defense overplays the run, and he still gets yardage ... 64 yard TD.

Now, the backup-backup-QB made a few good passes, and they're 1st and goal ... why is Peterson not in? Taylor makes good yardage, then the ensuing play, he loses the ball!

Peterson's got them here, why rest him on goal to go? :confused:

omac
11-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Wow, Peterson's just busting through SD, breaking tackles. He already has about 140 yards against the 7th best rush defense in the league, a defense that today is overplaying the run. :rockon:

lex
11-04-2007, 04:25 PM
And Im only even more convinced that we should make a move to get McFadden.

Nomad
11-04-2007, 04:33 PM
What ever Childress did they laid the wood to the Chargers!

omac
11-04-2007, 04:39 PM
They limited LT to less than 50 yards, I think, then Peterson rushed for 296 yards ... and Chester Taylor didn't do too bad as a backup either. Now SD knows what it feels like to be Denver, except their rush defense is actually very good, but just made to look bad. Also, the Vikings offensive line was excellent. Great defense too.

omac
11-04-2007, 04:41 PM
And Im only even more convinced that we should make a move to get McFadden.

I haven't seen McFadden. Is he anywhere as good as Peterson? Hard to believe anyone is.

SBboundBRONCOS
11-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Peterson's given the Vikings such a boost; SD defense overplays the run, and he still gets yardage ... 64 yard TD.

Now, the backup-backup-QB made a few good passes, and they're 1st and goal ... why is Peterson not in? Taylor makes good yardage, then the ensuing play, he loses the ball!

Peterson's got them here, why rest him on goal to go? :confused:

he was just thinking of their feelings, lol

he wouldnt want to embarress them with 320+ yards

what a gamer peterson is though, my god he has it all:eek:

Medford Bronco
11-04-2007, 06:18 PM
he was just thinking of their feelings, lol

he wouldnt want to embarress them with 320+ yards

what a gamer peterson is though, my god he has it all:eek:

He is awesome. lex you might be correct about him being the best in the NFL..

I just want to give him one year before saying so ;) (just messing with you, my God is he great. He would have looked great in Blue and Orange)

SBboundBRONCOS
11-04-2007, 06:18 PM
I haven't seen McFadden. Is he anywhere as good as Peterson? Hard to believe anyone is.

i actually think he is pretty similar and woulnt mind him in the least, he wont solve any D problems but he'll cause hell in our running game and at least make us competitive because as big of a problem as our D is our offense isnt looking very stellar either.

an offensive playmaker has a much higher chance to impact a game than a defensive one IMO