PDA

View Full Version : New Bronco fan on board.

camdisco24
08-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Hey guys,
Im from NC and need an outlet from all the Panther talk! Looks like a great forum, cant wait to debate, discuss and whatnot. I've been keeping a close eye on all the happenings this off season, and well... needless to say I dont know what to expect this season, but none the less Im looking foward to seeing the blue and orange back out on the field!

Great to be here!
Cam

Dreadnought
08-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Hey guys,
Im from NC and need an outlet from all the Panther talk! Looks like a great forum, cant wait to debate, discuss and whatnot. I've been keeping a close eye on all the happenings this off season, and well... needless to say I dont know what to expect this season, but none the less Im looking foward to seeing the blue and orange back out on the field!

Great to be here!
Cam

Welcome aboard - have fun!

drewloc
08-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey guys,

Great to be here!
Cam

Welcome! You'll like this board, lots of things going on. :beer:

girler
08-09-2009, 08:53 PM
:welcome: do you dance?

Denver Native (Carol)
08-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey guys,

Great to be here!
Cam

:welcome: Enjoy Broncos Forums, and great to have you here :salute:

frauschieze
08-09-2009, 10:02 PM
:hi:

Enjoy your time here. :D

AlWilsonizKING
08-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Welcome to the board!!!!

PEACE!!!

Lonestar
08-09-2009, 10:21 PM
always nice to have new blood on the forum.. :salute:

check in with TOP to find out where the latrine cleaning equipment is..

NightTrainLayne
08-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Welcome.

topscribe
08-09-2009, 10:54 PM
:welcome:

:beer:

-----

camdisco24
08-10-2009, 12:49 PM
:welcome: do you dance?

haha no but great question! The disco in my name is short for Discovery, the make of my car. I LOVE off roading, its one of my hobbies and the first fourm I ever joined was a Land Rover forum, there my name was camdisco24, and since then that name has just stuck!

Thanks for all the Welcomes

yardog
08-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Welcome.

AlWilsonizKING
08-10-2009, 03:49 PM
I LOVE off roading, its one of my hobbies

Then get a....

JEEP
O||||O

lol j/k

PEACE!!!

camdisco24
08-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Then get a....

JEEP
O||||O

lol j/k

PEACE!!!

haha I understand the "jeep thing"... that's why I drive a Land Rover.

j/k as well, I respect anyone who takes their 4X4 off road noadays. WAAAY to many at the mall.

One of my buddies drives a jeep, we hit the trails all the time. Its a never ending Jeep vs. LR battle. I love it!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/camdisco24/355.jpg

AlWilsonizKING
08-11-2009, 09:25 AM
haha I understand the "jeep thing"... that's why I drive a Land Rover.

j/k as well, I respect anyone who takes their 4X4 off road noadays. WAAAY to many at the mall.

One of my buddies drives a jeep, we hit the trails all the time. Its a never ending Jeep vs. LR battle. I love it!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/camdisco24/355.jpg

Love the pic!! And yeah I agree, too many at the malls and soccer fields.

PEACE!!!

Hawgdriver
08-11-2009, 11:59 AM
welcome aboard mate