PDA

View Full Version : Healthone injury report

Denver Native (Carol)
10-06-2012, 01:00 PM
email received:

WEEK 5 - DENVER BRONCOS AT NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012, Gillette Stadium

DENVER BRONCOS

PROBABLE: G Chris Kuper - Forearm; LB Nate Irving - Concussion; CB Chris Harris - Ankle; CB Tracy Porter - Shoulder; WR Matthew Willis - Hamstring.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

OUT: WR Julian Edelman - Hand; S Steve Gregory - Hip.

QUESTIONABLE: TE Rob Gronkowski - Hip; TE Aaron Hernandez - Ankle; TE Michael Hoomanawanui - Concussion; RB Brandon Bolden - Knee; DE Brandon Deaderick - Ankle; DT Justin Francis - Ankle; LB Dont'a Hightower - Hamstring; G Logan Mankins - Calf/Hip; OL Nick McDonald - Shoulder; CB Sterling Moore - Knee; RB Shane Vereen - Foot; OT Sebastian Vollmer - Back;

PROBABLE: DT Kyle Love - Knee.

Ravage!!!
10-06-2012, 02:15 PM
so whts the word on Hernandez? I know questionable here, but is anyone hearing if that mean's he's probably going to play, or probably not?

Army Bronco
10-06-2012, 02:46 PM
I saw on NFL network they hoped to get AH back for the next game, not against Denver. But who knows.

UnderArmour
10-06-2012, 02:56 PM
It's Bill Belichick we're dealing with. Take the Patriots questionables with a grain of salt.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Supposedly, Hernandez practiced Thursday and Friday. I don't know if that means there's a chance he'll play or not. If he's not 100%, I doubt the Pats will use him much, if at all. They have a strong enough offense without him to risk re-injuring the ankle.

Joel
10-07-2012, 10:56 AM
It's Bill Belichick we're dealing with. Take the Patriots questionables with a grain of salt.
It'd be easier for everyone if he just listed the few people he does NOT deem "questionable." If Mankins and Vollmer are REALLY out, that's an opportunity for our rush, and losing their top 2 TEs would make life a lot easier for Woodyard, Harris and Mays/Brooking, but I won't believe any of it until I see it. We haven't shown much pass rush this season except for Pitts last drive, and weren't getting to Brady either time we faced him last year. I still prefer coverage to rush against the pass, but we need SOME pass rush just to keep the offense honest; if Brady has all day to throw the Broncos (especially Rahim Moore) will have a long day. I expect second year man Nate Solder will be as effective starting opposite Vollmer as he was in relief of him last year (ask Doom how effective he was as a rookie.)

Anyway, regarding injuries, the Boston Globes preview of todays game notes that Mankins was out last week, but doesn't mention anyone else not playing: http://bostonglobe.com/sports/2012/10/06/patriots-keys-win-broncos/UKuaqmeZ6Jg9lanxBHJ0jJ/story.html