PDA

View Full Version : Why don't we jus play the second stringers and be done with it.

LoyalSoldier
11-04-2007, 02:22 PM
At the rate people at getting injured we are going to be there soon. We will have to give a metal to anyone who makes it through this season without injury.

Requiem / The Dagda
11-04-2007, 02:28 PM
No, don't do that then Tim Crowder could get hurt.

topscribe
11-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Why don't we jus play the second stringers and be done with it.

You mean we're not? :shocked:

Oh, my mistake . . .

-----

Denver Native (Carol)
11-04-2007, 04:42 PM
I absolutely can not remember a year where we have had this MANY injuries - it is UNBELIEVABLE for sure.

Bronco Bible
11-04-2007, 07:30 PM
This is unreal people are getting hurt so fast a person needs a scorecard to keep track.:Cry:

Dean
11-04-2007, 08:37 PM
As Top alluded to, our second team is already playing in most of the starting positions.

In looking at the offense, we only have one starter from this same time last year and he is now starting at the opposit tackle.

Let's see on defense we have Bailey, Ferguson and DJ Williams as returning starters from early last year. Did I miss any one?

topscribe
11-04-2007, 09:04 PM
As Top alluded to, our second team is already playing in most of the starting positions.

In looking at the offense, we only have one starter from this same time last year and he is now starting at the opposit tackle.

Let's see on defense we have Bailey, Ferguson and DJ Williams as returning starters from early last year. Did I miss any one?

If we can even count Williams as a returning starter. He is starting at a position
at which he had never before played, in a brand new defensive scheme.

-----

LoyalSoldier
11-04-2007, 09:07 PM

Gold

*Ten Characters*

Dean
11-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Gold

*Ten Characters*

Thanks. I guess the fact that he has disappeared while he was on the field made him easy to forget. :D

Lonestar
11-04-2007, 11:37 PM
At the rate people at getting injured we are going to be there soon. We will have to give a metal to anyone who makes it through this season without injury.
+

we have been playing second stringers most of the DB's today were..