PDA

View Full Version : The Dream Back Field: BigDaddyBronco and Slim

TXBRONC
10-02-2012, 10:08 AM
We need these two guy in the back field. They would be unstoppable.

Imagine them in goal to goal situations. Yes it takes a lot of imagination, nevertheless stay with me. We put those two bad boys in the back field and defenses would separate faster than Moses parting the Red Sea.

They could run a hook and lateral play that could take up entire half. However if we put a couple of Lazy Boy recliners, eight bottles of oxygen, two difilbulators, their favorite beverage, and snack at the back of the end zone and their speed increase significantly. So instead of taking up 30 minutes to run the play it takes 29:59 seconds.

The only problem we could only get one play per game out of them until they rounded into shape. Once they've done that we can get one play per half out of them.

We would have to break the bank but trust me it would be worth every dime. :nod: :salute:

MOtorboat
10-02-2012, 10:37 AM
:pound:

Classic.

slim
10-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Are you calling me fat?

Buff
10-02-2012, 11:04 AM
BDB has lifted me off the ground effortlessly on more than one occasion. Of course, I am but a shell of a man, so that doesn't necessarily mean much.

shank
10-02-2012, 11:11 AM
BDB has lifted me off the ground effortlessly on more than one occasion. Of course, I am but a shell of a man, so that doesn't necessarily mean much.

sperm is heavier than gold.

BigDaddyBronco
10-02-2012, 11:25 AM
I have bad knees so I don't know if I could get low enough in goal line situations. I bet I could do a good Michael Dean Perry impersonation getting off the field...

BroncoNut
10-02-2012, 12:46 PM
I've actually had the pleaure of experiencing BDB in short and goal and even lived to tell about it

BeefStew25
10-02-2012, 08:00 PM
I once felched BdB.

TXBRONC
10-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Are you calling me fat?

Never. This thread is a tribute two guys who are bigger than life itself.

TXBRONC
10-03-2012, 07:06 AM
I have bad knees so I don't know if I could get low enough in goal line situations. I bet I could do a good Michael Dean Perry impersonation getting off the field...

You're going over the top so you wouldn't have to worry about getting low enough. Slim might be a little undersized to be your lead blocker but whatever lacks in size he'll make up for in heart and determination.

MOtorboat
10-03-2012, 08:06 AM
You're going over the top so you wouldn't have to worry about getting low enough. Slim might be a little undersized to be your lead blocker but whatever lacks in size he'll make up for in heart and determination.

You must not know Slim that well.

TXBRONC
10-03-2012, 08:47 AM
You must not know Slim that well.

Slim is a small back in a big back's body so in a way I'm still right.

BroncoNut
10-03-2012, 08:51 AM

I thought your knees worked just fine. Seemed so to me anyways

BigDaddyBronco
10-03-2012, 09:02 AM

I could pick up 2 yards just by falling forward.

MOtorboat
10-03-2012, 09:28 AM
I could pick up 5 yards just by falling forward.

FIFY...

From my perspective anyway.

TXBRONC
10-03-2012, 10:59 AM
I once felched BdB.

I thought about putting you in here as part of trio but I figured you would take that as a threesome so I changed my mind.

Also the offensive line would to be more fearful of who is behind them instead who is in front of them.