PDA

View Full Version : Video: Peyton Manning's arm strength

topscribe
09-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Burger Bill's blog posted an entertaining video that tells you all about Peyton Manning's arm strength.

Well . . . I don't know how much it tells you about that, but it is amusing.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/49080/video-peyton-mannings-arm-strength

MOtorboat
09-27-2012, 10:07 PM
Lol...still without proper credit, and still with retarded nickname.

Chef Zambini
09-28-2012, 12:04 PM
his arm is fine, the strategy and play calling is whats critical.
PM is the least of our problems, not counting the kicking game.

Superchop 7
09-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Its elementary Watson

PROBLEM IS THE TIMING WITH THE RECEIVERS !!!!!!!! DAMMIT !!!!

TXBRONC
09-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Complaining about the strategy and play calling is misplaced at best. There is no way that Manning doesn't have significant say both strategy and would just about bet my last dollar that he can audible any play that he needs to. We were beat by two teams that are clearly better than we are it's not rocket science nor should surprise anyone that we lost to both the Falcons and Texans.

The Glue Factory
09-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Complaining about the strategy and play calling is misplaced at best. There is no way that Manning doesn't have significant say both strategy and would just about bet my last dollar that he can audible any play that he needs to. We were beat by two teams that are clearly better than we are it's not rocket science nor should surprise anyone that we lost to both the Falcons and Texans.

Additionally, Peyton himself warned us that things will be a little rough for a while. He knows how complex this is and he's bringing the whole offense up to speed. The offense needs to learn how different things are and that takes time.

I'll be happy with an 8-8 or 9-7 season this year. Next year should be much better (10-6 or better.)