PDA

View Full Version : My First Post!

thatkidhunt
11-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Hello fellow Bronco Fans, I am new here. I am sure some of you here know me from the boards @ denverbroncos.com.

Just found out there were other Bronco boards.:beer:

I plan on checking out the posters here as well.

For those of you who don't know me, please take the time to listen to a song I did for OUR Broncos. I know this season isn't going as we all would have liked SO FAR, but I Did this song for US @ the beginning of the year.

Hear it here............. myspace.com/jaehuntmusic

Thanks Fellaz (and Ladies) plan on getting to know ya!

Tned
11-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Hello fellow Bronco Fans, I am new here. I am sure some of you here know me from the boards @ denverbroncos.com.

Just found out there were other Bronco boards.:beer:

I plan on checking out the posters here as well.

For those of you who don't know me, please take the time to listen to a song I did for OUR Broncos. I know this season isn't going as we all would have liked SO FAR, but I Did this song for US @ the beginning of the year.

Hear it here............. myspace.com/jaehuntmusic

Thanks Fellaz (and Ladies) plan on getting to know ya!

Welcome to the neighborhood!! :wave: Glad you found us.

Yea, the seasons hasn't gone as well as many had hoped, but there is still time to turn it around, and the AFC west is so weak, anything is possible.

Escobar
11-03-2007, 01:12 AM
welcome fello az resident

thatkidhunt
11-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Welcome to the neighborhood!! :wave: Glad you found us.

Yea, the seasons hasn't gone as well as many had hoped, but there is still time to turn it around, and the AFC west is so weak, anything is possible.

Thank you, much appreciated.

thatkidhunt
11-03-2007, 01:35 AM
welcome fello az resident

is this dawgfanatic from the other board?

topscribe
11-03-2007, 11:13 AM
:welcome:

:beer:

-----

thatkidhunt
11-03-2007, 12:22 PM
:wave:Thx, nice to meet ya.
:welcome:

:beer:

-----

Escobar
11-03-2007, 12:37 PM
is this dawgfanatic from the other board?

Yes i am.

:listen:

thatkidhunt
11-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Yes i am.

:listen:

ha, all good boi, stay up. Good to see you. Did you watch the same sorry Suns performance I did? Worst game in years. Couldn't hit nothin (bout ten balls I seen go in and out) Turnovers, Defense, Oh and the fact the Lakers were on absolute fire.

Skinny
11-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Sup tkh! :welcome:

thatkidhunt
11-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Sup tkh! :welcome:

hola, thank you.

Escobar
11-03-2007, 02:27 PM
ha, all good boi, stay up. Good to see you. Did you watch the same sorry Suns performance I did? Worst game in years. Couldn't hit nothin (bout ten balls I seen go in and out) Turnovers, Defense, Oh and the fact the Lakers were on absolute fire.

Actually i didn't, but don't be worry at all, we always start slow at the start of the season like the last 5 years.....we'll be rolling pretty soon, welcome

thatkidhunt
11-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Actually i didn't, but don't be worry at all, we always start slow at the start of the season like the last 5 years.....we'll be rolling pretty soon, welcome

Thx, good look.

thatkidhunt
11-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Come on Broncs, get it done vs Detroit! LETS GO!

Denver Native (Carol)
11-03-2007, 10:44 PM
:welcome: to Broncos Forums - ENJOY :elefant:

thatkidhunt
11-04-2007, 11:29 AM
:welcome: to Broncos Forums - ENJOY :elefant:

thank you :D