PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 Broncos vs Raiders Wk 4 Video Preview

EmDiggy
09-26-2012, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHTF54MIhtU

Good evening Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

TXBRONC
09-27-2012, 06:45 AM
Thanks once again Emory.

I couldn't agree more about the linebackers. They will need be playing down hill if they're going to have a chance to keep McFadden in check.
I also Denver has to start doing a better job of getting turnovers. We got two last week but creating them hasn't been a strength for several years.

EmDiggy
09-27-2012, 09:30 AM
Thanks once again Emory.

I couldn't agree more about the linebackers. They will need be playing down hill if they're going to have a chance to keep McFadden in check.
I also Denver has to start doing a better job of getting turnovers. We got two last week but creating them hasn't been a strength for several years.

Thanks Cap'n! Not giving up the edge is key vs the Zone Run. Carson Palmer will give you a couple of chances at ints as well!

TXBRONC
09-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Thanks Cap'n! Not giving up the edge is key vs the Zone Run. Carson Palmer will give you a couple of chances at ints as well!

Agreed Palmer does have a propensity to be generous in int department. Containing McFadden will be a huge factor because if breaks off big runs we could be headed for long day.