PDA

View Full Version : Four Broncos starters return to practice in preparation for Raiders

Denver Native (Carol)
09-26-2012, 01:49 PM
An injury report that looked terrible Sunday night isn't quite as bad as the Broncos returned to practice Wednesday morning.

Starting running back Willis McGahee (ribs), cornerback Tracy Porter (knee) and tight end Jacob Tamme (groin), all of whom suffered some sort of injury Sunday against Houston, are on the field, and in full pads, as the team begins preparing for Oakland.

Right guard Chris Kuper is also making his return to practice, his first time on the field since breaking a bone in his forearm on Aug. 14. Kuper is not expected to be able to make his game debut for at least another week.

rest - including the situation the Broncos are in because of May's one game suspension

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21635833/four-broncos-starters-return-practice-preparation-raiders

slim
09-26-2012, 01:50 PM
So glad Kuper is getting back.

Fullback32
09-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Kuper's back? I feel like doing backflips and handstands. Damn that's good news.

DenBronx
09-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Getting Kuper back will be huge! His replacement has been getting blown up and that has forced Manning to get rid of it much sooner or got him sacked.

underrated29
09-26-2012, 03:00 PM
OH GOD, RUN DMC is going to torch us if we have dinosaur brooking manning the MLB. Please no. Please NO!
Put travethian in the middle I dont care. Someone who can run faster than I can walk will do better than brooking.

MasterShake
09-26-2012, 03:09 PM
OH GOD, RUN DMC is going to torch us if we have dinosaur brooking manning the MLB. Please no. Please NO!
Put travethian in the middle I dont care. Someone who can run faster than I can walk will do better than brooking.

I am worried about that, too. Hopefully Manning and co. will be firing on all cylinders and make them one dimensional before the half. Though Palmer did light up Pittsburgh last week... Who knows? I just want a big win that is boring by the 4th quarter for the Broncos.

Chef Zambini
09-26-2012, 03:09 PM
linebackers and safeties, handled like a group of ostriches since the end of last season !
FAILURE on the part of JE and co.

cmc0605
09-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Has anyone heard a timeframe for Q. Carter coming back...I think he's much better than Rahim Moore.

BroncoWave
09-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Before you guys get too excited, it's being reported that there is basically zero chance Kuper plays this week. It is nice to have him back at practice though.

Northman
09-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Its ok, with the regular refs coming back it means the Faid will have their usual 12 penalties a game. We're good to go.

CoachChaz
09-26-2012, 03:49 PM
I dont know if Brooking scares me so much. No, he cant run like he use to, but at least he tackles actual players.

Fullback32
09-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Before you guys get too excited, it's being reported that there is basically zero chance Kuper plays this week. It is nice to have him back at practice though.

That's makes sense but a downer. I want to know when Dan Koppen is going to start playing.

Ravage!!!
09-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Its ok, with the regular refs coming back it means the Faid will have their usual 12 penalties a game. We're good to go.

Thats a small number compared to what we've seen with the replacements

Dzone
09-28-2012, 09:16 AM
So Irving, Carter, M Willis and Mays will be out. Is there anyone else? The Nate Irving concussion hurts because this was his chance to show what he can do. Sucks that hes out.